The Squire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It appears you are a slut, young Laura. I think I shall have fun training you."

Suddenly the finger was gone, and my leg was thrown back. Miss Alice stood up and, pulling on my hair, forced me up as well.

"Back to your room, slut," I was told, "and no touching yourself or there will be trouble.

With her ominous words ringing in my ears, I grabbed my dress from the floor and rushed out of the room. I breathed a sigh of relief when I could finally close the door to my room. Annabel was still lying on the bed and opened her eyes when I came in. She looked me up and down and then stared at my naked pussy.

"So, that was all the screaming I heard. I guessed as much," was all she said before adding, "You missed food, but I saved you some." She pointed to the cupboard before closing her eyes again and ignoring me. A plate containing a few leftover vegetables and some scraps of meat greeted me.

Feeling totally miserable I picked up the cold offering of a few vegetables and scraps of meat then staggered to my bed and started eating. It wasn't pleasant but I knew I had to do it. Then, I lay down, pulling the covers over me. My pussy was a riot of sensations. The fading echoes of the pain of the waxing and almost irresistible burning of desire. But I knew after Miss Alice's parting warning that it was a desire that must go unfulfilled.

12