The Stable Ch. 08

Story Info
Ponies days.
1.7k words
4.56
3.7k
00

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Daisy, one of the other two in stage Two, had been explained as 'not much to look at yet' by Trisha, paced around her stall. She was trying to get better, but struggled to comply with her handler's requests. Her legs ached from the lashes she endured trying to get the steps right...and failing.

Her handler was a male named Joshua. He had been unforgiving and quick with the lash leaving her sobbing before he shoved her into her stall She had mastered the boots, she could finally walk in them steadily.

Approaching footsteps announced the arrival of her handler and Daisy wanted to flinch. Her poor flank would likely take another beating this day.

"Good morning, Daisy." he greeted the pony and she huffed in reply. He seemed in a better mood this morning and carried a lead and something else in his hands. "Come on, girl." he coaxed her out of the stall.

As she came into the neutral space, he hooked the lead to her collar. Moving closer she saw him left something toward her head and she trembled, trying not to move.

"Relax, pony. I am trying to help you. Your hide can't take much more of a beating, so I am trying something to help you so I don't have to lash you raw." he informed her, setting something over her head, stealing her sight from her. She gave a start and was rewarded with a slap to her ass, demanding she remain still. "You spend too much time looking at your hooves and not just walking. We will see if this changes that."

Daisy shifted on her hooves, fighting feelings of terror at being unable to move without sight. He was right, she was constantly looking at where her hooves should go to make her steps correct and keep her from falling. So far, all it had bought her was a sore hide and legs.

Once she was fitted with the hood, he didn't demand anything else from her yet, allowing her to resign herself to its presence. She tugged at her arms just recently moved behind her back but they weren't moving. Her hooves stomped, showing her unease, but still all she had to do was stand. She didn't know what he was waiting for, but as long as he wanted to wait...she would have to wait.

Finally she heard him move again. "Okay, Daisy. I've given you a chance to relax. The hood is going to stay. I'm tired of you watching your hooves. I am going to lead you around. All you have to do is trust me, trust the training you've had, and relax. Be the pony, okay?" he spoke to her gently, far calmer and more tender than since she woke up in her boots.

Still unsure, but unable to change it, Daisy nodded.

The lead tugged at her neck, urging her forward and still scared, she stepped forward. Her hoof came down strongly, without a tremble followed immediately followed by the next. She couldn't see where she was going and had to trust her handler to lead her, and the training she had with the boots.

Her steps were stronger and more assured than they had been before. Excitement welled up inside her at her success. She was starting to understand, her handler hadn't wanted to lash her, but with as easy as her steps were coming now, he'd had no choice.

"That's good, Daisy." Praise found her ears and she smiled, still moving where led. "Much, much better. Doesn't that feel better, girl?" Daisy whinnied in response in total agreement. "Can we go a little faster?"

Trusting in her handler, she increased the speed of her steps, moving where he directed with a tap, not a lash, on her leg.

An hour and a half later Daisy was brought to a stop and allowed to catch her breath. Throughout the time she had done things that up until her eyesight was taken, she had been unable to do. She had finally learned to trust her handler.

And Joshua told her how pleased he was. "That was amazing, Daisy. You finally understand! Your success is my success, and I can't do it without you." he explained as he lead her to the showers. "I will only ask you to do what I think you can, never anything else. If you keep this up, you will have work and new tack in no time!"

Daisy blinked as the hood was removed, seeing her tied down at the shower. Because of her success, only warm water touched her sweaty skin. For the first time since getting her hooves, Joshua's hands rubbed her down, kneading her muscles under the spray. His hand strayed to her cunt, massaging it as well and Daisy let out a squeal of surprise, but it didn't retreat.

The water and his touch had her panting, hooves stomping as he quickened his actions sending the newly submitted pony barrelling toward a crest she had never known. As she rose she started to cry out, voice restricted because of the gag until ending in a scream as she shook under her handler's talented hands.

"Good ponies are rewarded, Daisy. I trust you will try to be a good pony from now on?" he asked as he finished washing her. She nodded fiercely and quickly. This was a million times better than going to her stall striped and in pain.

That night, in her stall, she breathed deeply, remembering the reward for doing what had eluded her for many months. Settling down, she felt sleep overtaking her and knew tomorrow she could do it again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rose and Peony worked together, easily pulling the cart behind them. Ever since she had submitted to her training, Rose had led the pair. Peony supported her without hesitation, moving where the lead pony took her.

And it had completely paid off for the pair of ponies. They were given the dildo tack when practicing, allowing them to move to release after release together, but were free of anything extra when working.

The pair, along with most of the other ponies, had gotten new tack. Rose and Peony had been given different harnesses when pulling their weight to make it easier and the same piece hooked the two ponies together although ever since Rose found herself, they hadn't needed it. They moved together in synch easily almost as soon as the command was given.

"Forward ponies!" came the command from their handler, Pete, sitting in the passenger cart they had been pulling. It was large enough for four people, but hadn't had more than just their instructor to get them used to it.

Rose led, as usual, at a steady pace feeling her partner less than a beat behind her. Pete had gotten them up to a canter for a few moments before seeing them start to move out of synch. He had praised them, but stopped and unhooked the cart, running them together in a canter for close to two hours to perfect the gait.

And Rose knew it was coming, and hoped Peony remembered how much their legs had ached after the practice. Feeling the snap of the riding whip she knew the command. Canter, together. Go faster.

With a whinny, Rose called to her partner and stepped up the speed, feeling the strap between them pull taut. For only a moment as Peony met her gait, giving slack to the leather and putting their hooves in time.

"That's it, ponies! Keep it up!" Pete encouraged as they moved. Leading them around the area, forcing them to make many turns in order to find something to criticize, but struggled to find it.

Peony looked to Rose, seeing the pony lost in her work and tried to copy her partner. Watching the road and not the other pony caused her to get out of step, and was immediately followed by a snap to her inner thigh.

Yelping, she closed her eyes, trusting her partner to take them where they needed to go...and felt a sense of relief, a calm settled over her. Not only was she submitting to her handler, she was giving the control over to the other pony...and found she was content with it.

When Pete finally stopped them, he was all smiles. Unhooking them from the cart, he left them tethered together and they stayed motionless, scuffing hooves on the ground. Once the cart was secure, he unhooked the ponies, but put Peony attached to Rose's collar and led the head pony forward.

"We are having a visitor again tomorrow, coming to specifically see you two! You will be pulling someone other than me...maybe me and someone. But you are going to do great." Pete explained as he moved the ponies into the shower, holding them back until the water was warm.

Pete started with Peony, rubbing her down and bringing her two releases before turning to the lead pony.

Coming forth with a jasmine scented soap, he started at her shoulders, rubbing with the scented sponge hearing her sigh as the soap covered her. After working both shoulders, Pete brought the sponge down over her breasts, spending enough time there until Rose moaned and twisted toward the sponge.

She whinnied her approval as Pete moved over her stomach and back, but came back to her breasts, taking his off hands to cup and squeeze, pinching her nipples when he passed over them. Rose was squirming with desire when Pete took the sponge lower to her ass and cunt.

Rose stomped a hoof as the handler passed the sensitive areas and finished her legs before returning to rub and caress her cunt. Peony watched as their handler teased and coaxed the pony to four releases, her head thrown back and screaming each time.

Rinsing the lead pony tore one final release as soap fell to the drain. Pete shut off the water, hooking the ponies back together to walk them to their stalls which had been moved next to each other.

Back at the stalls the ponies were shocked at Pete stepped into one, moving to the wall separating the two and opening it.

"We put the two of you together, and we thought it might be nice if you could do everything together. This will remain open, and both of you can go into either stall, or both in the same one. That's up to you." Pete explained coming back out of the stall and leading a pony into each separate stall, which the pair immediately came back together, nuzzling each other. "Good night ponies."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers