The Stable Ch. 19

Story Info
The Accident.
2.6k words
4.27
2k
00

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers

"That spin needs to be tighter. Again!" Kim shouted to her pony who gave a tired nod and set her hooves.

Violet had been practicing for she didn't know how long. Her body was coated in sweat and tears, her trainer not having spared the cane for mistakes. She panted her breath and walked to try and get the count for her spin.

Walk, canter, trot...spin. she counted off as her hooves hit the ground once more. Waiting for a stripe, Violet paused and looked at her trainer for critique.

"Better." Kim nodded slightly, giving her pony a small smile. "I have been pushing you hard today, but you managed to do it. Now that you know what I am looking for with that, tomorrow you have to start there. Your piaffe is weak, I think you lost points there last time. Never again. Third is no longer good enough. Second or better from now on."

Violet nodded and allowed herself to be hooked up to lead and moved to the showers. As they walked a noise caused Violet to spook.

"Emergency! Trainer and two ponies down. Medical required immediately on outer track. All hands!" a radio blared after a burst of static. Kim froze and hooked Violet to the nearest stall.

"Stay, I will be back. Do not try and move." Kim ordered and left without another word. Violet shook her head in silent protest, but stomped to show she had heard. However her trainer was too far away to hear either.

**********************************************

Daisy was pulling her cart, blindfolded as always, They had just dropped off the supplies at the heifer barn and Joshua had signaled for her to move.

"Emergency! Trainer and two ponies down. Medical required immediately on outer track. All hands!" a radio blared after a burst of static.

Joshua pulled her to a stop much harder than usual and dropped the reins. "Do not move pony, not even a hoof." he ordered and Daisy froze. "John! Help! Now!"

Daisy heard a set of running footsteps toward the cart.

"I heard, what do you need?" came an unfamiliar voice.

"Get this unloaded, I'm taking her with the cart to help." Joshua instructed the second voice. Soon Daisy felt the cart lightened considerably, and then load up again. "Move pony. Fast as you dare. I'm still leading. Hiya!"

The reins snapped sharply and a sound snap landed on her ass. Daisy could tell this was different. Joshua didn't let up on the reins, getting to move faster and faster where he guided her. He didn't make small talk, he didn't praise...he just snapped the reins.

*****************************************

Lilly was watching from her stall and saw her trainer sprint by, not paying her the least amount of attention. She called out to him only to be ignored. Others ran around the stable calling things out she didn't understand, "Stat this, crash cart, medic from the farm" were pieces of conversations that flew past and within minutes the stable was full of more people that Lilly had ever seen there before.

A little uneasy she retreated to her bed to wait. Her trainer hadn't wanted to talk to her so she doubted if anyone else would. All she could do was wait.

**************************************

Peony came awake and cried out in pain. There was something heavy resting on her and with just her hooves, she couldn't move it. Casting around she saw Rose laying on the ground, blood leaking from a wound on her head.

The heavy thing, it turned out was Pete, her trainer, who was also unconscious and whose legs were trapped by the silkie they had been pulling.

The only thing Peony knew for certain right now, she was alone...and scared. She nickered to the other pony, trying to wake her up, to tell the dominate pony she was okay, that things were going to be fine.

Trying to shimmy closer to the other pony caused severe pain to course through her leg and she cried both for being unable to move and being terrified.

*****************************************

Jason and Kim ran side by side to where they were told there was a problem. The female gasped as she saw the wreckage. Jason flinched as he saw the upturned cart and bodies on the ground.

"Shit, Jase, one of the ponies!" Kim pointed as she saw one figure move underneath the cart. "It's Peony!"

"I'll check on Pete and Rose. Calm Peony or she is going to panic...hard." Jason directed and received a nod in return.

"Peony, can you hear me?" Kim called to the pony who looked up at her, terror clear in her eyes. "It's all right, we are trying to fix it. I need you to breathe, pony."

Peony whinnied in response, her fear coming through in her voice. She wanted to trust the trainer, but Kim wasn't her trainer...or her lead pony.

Jason went to Rose and felt for a pulse. There was a cut on her head, a scrape on her cheek from road rash. One of her legs was turned, hurt, but not broken.

Pete was next, and in worse shape. He was unconscious as well, a larger wound on his head and arm twisted and clearly broken. But, the trainer also had a pulse.

"Both alive here. How's Peony?" Jason called to the female who gave a nod but no words, speaking softly to the pony.

"It's okay. We are going to get you out of there. Deep breaths, pony. Come on now." Kim whispered as Peony started to find comfort in the trainer who was talking to her. "Does anything hurt? Can you move?"

Peony nodded and then shook her head. Motioning with her head she gestured to her leg and whimpered.

"Good girl. That's a pony. Good job Peony." As Kim finished speaking hoof beats closed at nearly a sprint.

"Whoa." came the new voice that both trainers placed as Joshua and his pony Daisy. "Do not move, pony. I have no hobbles so I have to trust you. I mean it."

Daisy stomped a hoof acknowledging the command. She could not see the carnage before her, but heard the tone in her trainer's voice. She planted her hooves and waited for further instructions.

"How can I help?" Joshua immediately asked both the other trainers. The three paused to assess the situation. "Jason, let's right the silky."

"Yeah, good." The two males each took a side of the cart and worked on slowly turning it back on it's wheels.

Peony screamed in pain and they stopped, seeing her leg punctured by one of the spokes.

"Wait!" Kim cried and the males froze. "She's caught on it. Where is the medic?"

"Here!" came another call. The doctor usually in the Farm had come when called. He was not only a doctor, but had worked to specialize in human animals to help care for them in both sections. He was the one who approved all tack and treatments for the animals, created the pastes used for feeding with his team. "What do we have?"

"Peony is punctured by a spoke from the cart, Pete and Rose are unconscious, but have pulses. Wounds, but nothing seemingly as serious as Peony. Get her situated and we can work on the others." Joshua instructed and Brent, the medic, moved immediately to the injured pony.

"Hi Peony, remember me?" Brent spoke to the pony. She nodded. "Good. I hear you have a wound on your leg. I need to look at it. I'm going to give you a shot that won't make it hurt so bad, okay? Stay with me."

Peony barely felt the puncture of the needle but felt lightheaded almost immediately. After just a moment, she fell unconscious, slumping to the ground.

Joshua and Jason started to move the silky once more, letting the doctor see the extent of her injury.

"Kim, give me that cloth in my kit. I need to stem this blood until we get her back to the Stable. The shot I gave her was pain killers and clotting booster until we get there. I don't want her to bleed to death."

Once the cloth was free Brent secured it around her leg and motioned to the males to move the silky further, tugging it free of the pony's leg. Peony made a noise but didn't wake.

"Get her on that cart and up to the Stable, now." Brent commanded and the other two males nodded, lifting the pony and putting her on Daisy's cart.

"Jason, stay here and help. Daisy and I will get her up there." Joshua told the other male who nodded. "Move Daisy, I'll explain when we get things settled. Be a good pony. Heya!"

Daisy felt the reins snap and she moved quickly, sensing her trainer's urgency. She didn't need to know where she was going, only that it was where her trainer was telling her she needed to go.

The path wasn't familiar, at least not one that she could remember, but the stones under her feet had changed sound as her hooves came down upon them, but she didn't pause, not that her trainer would have let her stop as he kept flicking her reins.

Her trainer finally pulled her to a stop, tugging harder than he usually did, Daisy figured he was worried about the weight in her cart. He didn't speak but she heard him rustling around in the cart before coming to her. Without a explanation, she felt his hands around her ankles.

"You are now hobbled, pony. That means you cannot take a full step without falling. You are going to stay right here until I come get you. I do not want to tie you to a post, i want you to wear the hobbles and wait."

Daisy tried lifting a hoof to answer but felt how very little they could move so she nodded her head and huffed instead.

The weight was taken off her cart, however she was not unhooked. She stood still, feeling the weight at her waist of the cart and the heavy feel of the hobbles around her ankles. Joshua's voice spoke softly and faded away as he left her presence, leaving her alone and blindfolded.

No one in the Stable would harm her, they all knew who she was and wanted her to be successful. While the pony was used to being alone, it was highly uncommon for it to be outside of her stall. There were so many sounds that she never noticed before.

The sound of hooves in the distance that she couldn't place, voices talking, some shouting, of things that she couldn't see. The feel of the cloth over her eyes was soft and comfortable. Even the smell of the Stable, a musk of people, a slight whiff of sex every so often. Even the feel of the ground under her hooves, Daisy could feel a slight give from the rubber mat similar to the ones inside her stall to help ponies who had to stand for long periods of time.

Daisy took in all the sensation, exploring her surroundings without being able to see them. It was one of the first times she had been left completely alone.

******************************************************

Lorna arrived an hour after the wreck of ponies and trainer were discovered. Kim called her once the trainers had a handle or perspective on the situation.

"Tell me what is happening." Lorna demanded of Kim, the trainer waiting when she arrived.

"There was an accident, a silky accident." Kim explained motioning for Lorna to follow her. "We don't know any of the details yet. Pete, Rose and Peony's trainer, is still unconscious. Rose is sedated with a broken leg, tibia break and out of her tack. No pony is allowed to be awake and out of their tack. Peony is not sedated, but has a puncture wound in her left leg from a spoke from the broken silky."

"What is Pete's prognosis? Are we concerned that he is not waking?"

Kim shrugged. " The doctor said he hit his head. He's only been out for an hour, and that's not 'uncommon' according to the medical professional. He is in the infirmary and under constant supervision."

"Show me." Lorna demanded and followed Kim further into the Stable's property.

****************************************

"Hey pony. Easy now." Trisha coaxed Daisy as the manager approached, knowing that the pony couldn't see her. "Joshua sent me to take you back to you stall. You've been here longer than we generally like our ponies to just stand. The fact you can't see makes it worse."

Daisy, recognizing the voice as the little manager, nodded in response. Her legs were aching but not hurting. She had stood longer before, but had time to stretch her hooves whenever she needed.

Trisha touched the pony on her back, just above her arms and the animal startled. "Easy, I'm going to undo your hobbles. Keep still."

Daisy felt the hobble weight lift off her legs, but she had been told to remain still and feared the cane more than her legs ached. Next was the cart weight, it came free of the harness around her waist.

"Good pony. Let's walk you a little, get your hooves stretched out." Trisha instructed taking the lead and taking a few steps.

Daisy tested her hooves, shaking her whole body after being still so long. She whinnied and heard Trisha chuckle.

"That's what I like to see. Good girl. I'll tell Joshua you were the best behaved pony while hobbled." Trisha informed the pony who let out another whinny.

It felt good to walk again, her legs hurting more once moving again, but nothing Daisy hadn't dealt with before. Now given freedom to move, she shook her mane and stepped quickly, almost making it to a canter.

"Tell you what, pony, I'll get you a reward right now, for being so good for me. Into the supply shed." Trisha led the pony into the small room, but the blindfolded pony had no idea how small it was. Taking the harness marked with Daisy's name on it, the temporary trainer hooked the lead to a beam. "Spread them, pony. Time for tack."

Daisy squealed in excitement and complied. It had been awhile since her handler had given her tack, even when working. This was quite a treat for her and she trembled at the thought of being at the hands of another trainer. How would she be different than Joshua?

Constant moans escaped the gag as Trisha fitted the tack deep inside her, combined with the tail filled her up completely. She knew as soon as she moved, a release would take her.

"All right, pony." Trisha coaxed. "I was told that blindfold has to stay on constantly, so you are going to do a circle run in the arena."

As the pony predicted, one step with her tack made her scream and tremble. Trisha grinned, knowing that the pony's trainer had given permission to exhaust the pony for the next three days while the other ponies were tended to. Trisha was responsible for exercising each of the remaining ponies while their trainers were occupied.

Out in the arena Trisha picked up a training whip, a long stick with a piece of leather leading to a triangle at the end. It would snap loudly if used in the air and sting when applied to a pony.

"Your trainer wants me to run you through your paces. So, running you will be doing. Move!" Trisha demanded and snapped Daisy on the leg. Letting out a cry the pony moved, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed.

The trainer held a long lounge line, giving the pony some freedom to vary her distance but kept the animal within a large circle around herself. Finally when the pony was up to trotting speed, the trainer waited. It wouldn't be long before another scream came, and then a snap to keep her moving.

NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers