The Stable Ch. 18

Story Info
Next step for ponies.
2.6k words
4.57
2k
00

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers

Lilly stood off her bed, smiling ear to ear because she had gotten special devices that went into her ears to help with her balance. Now, she was able to stand on her own and walk around her stall without having vertigo.

A playful whinny and small dance around her stall showed her excitement which elicited a chuckle from a voice outside her door.

"Having a good day, pony?" Timmy questioned and she nodded while he hooked a lead to her bridle. "Let's see what we can accomplish. This is a test that all other ponies have gone through, seeing what they excelled at."

Taking the confident pony to the ring Timmy moved Lilly to a cart. Fastening a harness around her waist and up to her shoulders to better distribute the weight.

"We are going to see if you can move supplies to be a delivery pony like Daisy, or transportation pony like Rose and Peony or something else. If you are good at being a show pony, we have to change your name, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I want you to try and pull this cart."

Lilly nodded and tried to move forward, to no avail. A snap of a whip had her screaming out as it hit her outer thigh.

"You are not trying, pony. There is hardly any weight on the cart. Move!" Timmy commanded and Lilly dug deeper and the cart behind her started to move. "Better, pony. Keep going."

Lilly threw all she could into pushing, leaning into the bar. It would be easier if the pony could use her hands, but that might lead the pony into thinking they were not a pony. Ponies had to learn to adapt.

Finally the cart moved and Lilly felt confident about controlling it. She moved around the ring once before feeling her trainer tug her to a stop.

"Good girl, although that was fairly easy. Let's try some real work this time." He told her as he loaded weight onto the cart. Lilly tested the weight before given permission and found it heavy. It would take more to move this load.

When Timmy was done he picked up the riding whip and snapped it to connect to her leg. Lilly whinnied and tried to move the weight. As before it didn't budge but the pony didn't stop trying.

"Come on, I don't have time for ponies who aren't even trying. MOVE!" Timmy didn't spare the lash as he continued to flick the thin whip to connect to the pony.

Squealing, Lilly finally budged the cart. Once moving, it was easier to keep momentum. She moved as directed, finally not feeling the sting of correction. Once moving, Lilly got into the work, focusing on where she was being directed.

"Better, pony." Timmy praised, knowing that the weight was heavier than the pony would ever be required to carry. He had just wanted to see if his mare was able to move it. "Good girl, keep going. Faster now." he directed, giving the appropriate snaps

Lilly performed the actions as requested, her breath starting to come in gasps. It was a great deal of weight for one pony. Finally she felt the tugs to stop, but it took Lilly a ways to stop, not wanting to be run over by the cart she had gotten moving.

Once stopped Lilly panted to get her breath back and Timmy came up beside her. Turning her head to see her trainer she felt his hand on her ass.

"That was amazing, pony. You are going to do wonderful." Timmy explained, unhooking Lilly from the cart. She moved from the cart and danced around a little, finally happy to be able to move without falling. Timmy chuckled. "Hold on, let me get you some tack in your excitement. Good ponies get tack."

************************************************

Daisy screamed a release as she continued to move out of the heifer barn. She wasn't quite aware where she was, just that it smelled different and she had stopped...just nearly to the point of release while he trainer unloaded material.

She wondered, after hearing her trainer talk to another, if she would be able to wear the blindfold at the next event show, or if Lilly might take her place. She wanted to beg her trainer to allow her to have the blindfold, it was the only way she could work, and not being able to compete would devastate her.

"Let's go Daisy, let's get some speed going back. Reward for my good pony." Joshua said, walking beside the cart. A snap at her ass made her pick up speed until she was nearly trotting and her breath was coming fast. If he let her keep this pace, she would barely be able to walk by the time she got back to her stall.

******************************************

"No!" Kim yelled and didn't spare the whip to Violet. "Not good enough! Again!"

Violet screamed in pain but tried to concentrate on her moves. She was doing as well as she had when performed, but now her trainer wanted better, smoother, faster...more. Third place was unacceptable now. Only second and first would do, and to attain that, Violet had to be better.

"Basic, pony! I deserve better, the audience deserves better. You..will..give...me..better! Or you will be whipped until you do! Legs up, tail moving, eyes forward. Looking at me is not acceptable and you know it!"

Kim continued to beat her pony as she moved. There was barely a time when her hooves hit the ground that the whip didn't find a spot to connect with her flesh. Her pony would give her better, or take the beating.

*************************************************

Tulip was new to the stable, confined to her stall in boots that hurt her feet and gagged as all the livestock was. She struggled with her arms crossed over her chest, but they would not come free.

She had come with the others, but had been held back, asleep until things settled down and she could have a focus, seeing what they needed.

Calling out, she saw exactly how empty the area of the Stable she was in currently was. She could hear noise from further down the stable, but none in her area. She was alone, and felt it.

The boots hurt her feet, designed to make her walk tip-toe constantly, but padded well so her feet did not get callouses or other strain. They went around her foot and up to her mid calf making her foot look like a hoof, but made little sound as she stomped them onto the ground. No sound, no talking, very little noise, all designed to get her to adapt to the surroundings quickly and move to where the other ponies were.

Currently she had no tail, but there was a very small plug in her ass. Trying to get her used to it, but wanting her to focus more on the hooves first. The tail would come later.

"Hello there." A brown-haired female came to Tulip's stall and looked at her, seeing her pony meet her eyes. "My name is Whitney, and I'm going to be your trainer. They have named you Tulip, a wonderful flower that I am sure you will do the name proud."

Tulip tried to speak, protest but the gag forbid any noise that wasn't a muffled sound when trying to use words. It was acceptable to just a noise but no human sounds.

"It's rough at first." Whitney agreed, opening the stall door. "Come on out and let's see how you are walking."

As Tulip moved out of the door her trainer snapped a lead onto the bridle on the pony's gag. Tulip started to shake her head, trying to free the attached leather, but it was secure. Seeing her trainer as unwilling to help her, Tulip started to charge the human.

And made it two steps before a cane connected with her ass causing her to scream both from the pain and unexpected contact. Spinning around to see her attacker caused her to lose her balance on the unfamiliar hooves and she tumbled to the ground.

"Awww, so cute, pony." Whitney said, her voice moving to condescending. "Trying to hurt your trainer is a severe punishment that I will get to in a moment. As soon as you figure how to get on your hooves, I will lash you ten times. It might not seem alot of our older ponies but to the new, little baby ponies, it is excruciating. Take your time getting up, pony. Your punishment is coming eventually."

Tulip lay on the ground, her hands unable to help her get up and her feet were only so much help, being in boots. She knew she needed to get up, but was terrified of the beating her trainer had promised. Seeing the other female cross her arms to wait told the pony there was no way out.

Finally Tulip was back on her hooves and her trainer held the cane that had struck her earlier, Whitney motioned Tulip over to her stall. Watching the pony for further aggressive behavior, Tulip was fastened by both sides of her bridle to strap on the door, forcing the pony to face her stall and being unable to move away.

"Ten, pony. They will hurt, otherwise how will you learn? If you ever think to attack me again, this beating will be a pleasant dream right before they ship you somewhere else. If you are lucky, very very lucky, they will ship you to the heifer barn like Orchid was. If you aren't lucky...well, there are worse places than being livestock. I wouldn't try it. Stomp a hoof if you understand." Whitney explained. Finally after a moment of considering what her trainer had said she stomped her hoof on the ground. "Acceptable, pony. Now, let's get your punishment over with so we can possibly starting training."

The first stripe caused Tulip to scream as it landed on her ass, above the plug. The pony was unaccustomed to pain and this was quite a shock. She struggled in her restraints to no avail. The second was under the plug on her ass but no softer. Her trainer was making a point.

By the fifth stripe Tulip was sobbing in pain. Every strike caused her to scream and struggle only to be shown the futility of her actions. Without her hands she could not assist herself in freeing herself, and her arm restraints

On the seventh Tulip was trying to sag in her restraints but unable to lower herself any further because of the contact at her bridle. Her throat was raw from screaming and her eyes had tears flowing freely. She tried to beg her trainer to stop, to have mercy, that it was too much, but couldn't make the words heard.

"Only three more, pony. I hope you are thinking about your behavior. You were trying to hurt me, and that makes me angry. This is your punishment. I see your tears and hear your screams, but have you thought about why it is happening and what you can do to not have it happen again? Be a good pony, do what I tell you and life would be better. Let's get through this and maybe I will show you what a good pony looks like. But, you have three more strikes."

By the last stripe Tulip was inconsolable with pain and sobbed freely. She hung as well as she could from the gag in her mouth and trembled as Whitney approached. Tulip gave a whimper of apology to her trainer.

"It's all right pony. It's over." Whitney consoled her without touching her. "However, if you ever consider trying to be aggressive toward me again, this will feel like a warm blanket of comfort. Now, let's see if you can walk."

Tulip sobbed as, after her ordeal, she was expected to continue to perform. Whitney unhooked her from the frame of the door and held one side in her hand while wielding the cane in the other.

Having learned a lesson from the experience, Tulip concentrated on putting one hoof in front of the other, trying to learn how to walk in her hooves. Whitney didn't rush her walking, just let the pony feel out the hooves and how they reacted to her steps. She moved but kept one eye on the trainer who had reprimanded her so harshly and the wicked cane in her hand.

"If you do not give me a reason to use this, I won't. This is to correct misbehaving ponies. The guidance whips are much gentler, but you tried to raise a hoof to me, and I had to tell you that it was unacceptable." Whitney explained. "I want to put it down, but right now I can't trust you. After our walk and I take you back to your stall, the next time, I will not have the cane. It is another opportunity to show me how good of a pony you are. Now, let's try a little faster, just a little."

Tulip picked up the pace, not trotting or cantering, but not at a slow walk anymore. Whitney supplied her with praise, commenting on her solid steps and how she was adapting. The pony felt proud that she was doing well, and a hint of that her trainer was proud of her.

"Excellent, pony. I think that's enough for today. You need to recover. I will have your meal brought to your stall." Whitney said as she led her still trembling pony back to the safety of her stall. The one place she could be alone. "I'm proud of you for how much progress you made today. Maybe tomorrow we can see the other ponies and the jobs they are doing, show you what is out there. Just a little more and you might get to the next step in your training. Your tail is so important and special, made just for you!"

Tulip nodded and moved back into her stall, letting out a sobbing breath as she entered her space. Whitney nodded and closed the stall door.

********************************************

"Faster ponies!" Pete coaxed and snapped the whip above the ponies head to get their attention. Rose nodded and he saw Peony comply with her lead pony's lead. They were getting ready to turn into a straightaway and could gain speed.

Rose dug down and found more strength for her trainer. She wanted to please him, rewards for ponies were worth a little work. The ponies sped up, feeling the silky start to lose balance and hearing Pete compensate for the speed.

The straightaway was long, designed for just this purpose before into a wide curve to practice turning at speed.

"Good! Excellent ponies! Now, let's take the turn.!" Pete supported his livestock. "You can do it!"

Rose trusted her trainer, she had since accepting life as a pony. Not trusting her trainer would get her punished constantly. Her trainer wanted her to excel, to prove she was a prized pony and her submissive pony was as good as her. Peony trusted Rose to lead her, trusted her with her hide. If Rose didn't perform well, Peony couldn't perform well either, she was taking cues from the dominate pony.

A slight shift and touch of reins to Rose's left shoulder told the pony she was going right. She could see the turn, and knew how to compensate for it. Leading Peony to the left slightly, getting ready to take the turn.

As they entered the turn, Pete shifted in the silky that Rose wasn't expecting and threw off her balance. Moving into the turn, Rose felt there was more weight shifted to the left and even if she turned hard, the silky went onto one wheel and tipped over, sending Pete tumbling out and Rose and Peony crashing into not only the cart, reins, harness and each other.

Rose and Peony screamed as they landed, Pete already on the ground and wounded.

NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers