The Stage Coach

Story Info
The men on the coach.
2.1k words
3.13
11.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1871 and the stage route was the only way to get to some places. I had ridden on the stage lots when the mines were making big shipments and they needed a guard. And that was my only times riding the stage. The girls coming out to work in the saloons and the brothels rode it. And the riders on the stage with them got very good service from the young women who traveled out to do so.

The young women who traveled by stage were sometimes taken to be a working girl when they really weren't. Honest mistakes were made of this kind. Very few good women were out west during this time. So the common idea when any woman rode west on the stage was that she was a working girl. It was nearly one hundred percent that if she were on the stage she was willing to provide service to any man.

Most of the male riders on the stages were men who looked to make a living off of the honest people who were already there working. Gamblers, con artists, and out right outlaws mostly. When my wife decided she had to come west to be with me I warned her she might be used on the stage by the male riders. They would be very sure she was a working girl headed west to make her fortune with her body. I knew by her letters she didn't believe me.

I had no idea if or when she might be coming. Her letters kept coming so I was sure she still had not made up her mind. Several months passed and I tried in every letter to warn her of what could happen. Even what likely would happen if she tried to come out by stage coach. She ask if I might come and bring her back?

I wanted to because I really wanted her out here with me, but between running a wild town and a small ranch I was just too busy to make the trip. I have five deputies in our town, but none of them are quite up to the task of running things. And I have 6 ranch hands but no one I trust to turn it over to completely. I replied that I just couldn't at this time. I warned her that she might be safer if she dressed as a working girl and maybe they would not bother her. But I knew how Mary would need something to keep her busy. My wife is a beautiful woman with a great body and she loves sex. Giving her a chance to be sexually exciting might be the answer.

"David are you telling me to dress as a prostitute and ride the stage?"

"Yes, Mary that is exactly what I am telling you. Your breasts a so beautiful, so show them off. Display your beautiful legs. Show off for them."

"But Darling what if they want to have my sex?"

"Sweetheart we have made love many times. You know how it is done so use your sex and enjoy it if you can."

I know I shocked her but I had no idea what else to do. If she was bound to come right now? Nearly every woman was or had been a working girl who lives in our town. I had no idea what Mary could do here? There were 8 Saloons in our town and I knew the owners. My wife could work in any one of them. Broke Banner is a large man who would love to take Mary into his employ and his bed.

I had no idea if she was coming or not. Three weeks went by. The stage came in on a Friday morning and the passengers stepped off. Ben Majors stepped off and held his hand up to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The top of her dress was very low cut and as she took his hand she leaned forward enough that I knew her breasts were bared for him to view. As she straitened to step down to the step her dress was pulled high showing her legs above her knees.

As she settled to the ground and looked around and her eyes found me. She turned back to Ben and kissed him on the mouth. And she turned and walked my way. I met her at the edge of the walk where she took my hand.

"You look as beautiful as I've ever seen Mary."

"You like my look, David."

"I love your look my Dear and you gave Ben an even better view."

"You saw that did you. Ben has seen your wife completely naked on his stage several times these past days while his cock was up inside your wife."

"So you got to play the prostitute while on your way out here."

"I didn't play my Love, I became one. and I love it."

We walked slowly toward the hotel.

"You really became a prostitute coming out here?"

"I did what you told me and dressed like a working girl and they made me one. The first leg into St Louis there were five men on the stage. All five fucked me several times on our way out. Then Ben was on from there out here. He had me naked in the first ten miles. He and six others enjoyed me on our ride out."

"We have several Saloons here in town. Are you interested?"

"Ben told me the guy to work for is Broke Banner. He says he has several girls, a nice stage to dance up on and good customers."

"Rumor has it that he has a huge cock. He will want you in his bed for a while as he breaks you in to what he wants from you."

"Can we walk over and talk to him now?"

"He will want to see you nude and once we tell him you are my wife, he will want you in front of me."

"Do you have any problem with that?"

"Not really, I want to see how good he thinks you are. I been with all his girls and want to see if he'll trade his favorite for you?"

"So, you think he will want me?"

"I have no doubt he will want you. And I am sure he will trade me his little Jeanie for you."

"And will you trade me for his girl?"

"Only if you want to work for Broke."

"Do I have other options?"

"Sure there are seven other Saloons in town. Carl Northern runs the blacksmith shop. And owns a nice small place. He has four Mexican girls. He has the largest cock in town from what I am told. Carl is a huge black man."

I suddenly knew I was going to walk down to the blacksmith shop and show my wife off to big Carl. But I wanted to introduce her to Broke first. We walked up the steps and right into his Saloon. Max his day man pointed right up the stairs. She walked up beside me and I knocked on his door. He called to come in.

"Broke this is my wife Mary."

"My God what a beautiful woman, Ben stopped by and told me about her, David and I had so hoped you'd bring her around to me. Mary please drop your dress for me, Ben says your breasts a beautiful."

I was soon standing beside my beautiful wife with her breasts bared for him. His hands quickly move over her bare breasts.

"Oh yes, David sell her to me right now I need my cock up inside her. And I want these beauties on my stage for the guys tonight."

He shoved her dress to the floor and his hand moved between her thighs. He dropped his paints and his big uncut cock stood out. He pulled he leg up and quickly pushed his big cock up into her. She gasp.

"Oh yes fuck me with your big cock. go deep and fast."

Broke began to drive deeper and faster as they fucked.

"Sell her to me Marshal, I have to have this little slut."

"I am going to show her off to the other Saloon owners, Broke to give them a chance at her. I want to be fair to all. I will be back in a couple hours."

"By then Marshal I will have these teats up on my stage for my customers."

"If I am not back you go ahead and show her off and we will work something out."

"I am going to sell this pussy like I own it."

"She has made up her mind this this what she wants to do."

He had her down on his bed really pounding her deep. I left them to fuck and went down the street to the blacksmith's shop. I walked up to Carl as he worked making new wagon wheels.

"Carl my wife just came in on the stage and she is now a working girl."

"Ben was by and told me she was likely to work in one of our places. Said she is very good at it. Saw her get off the stage. Looks like a very nice looker. Ben said she got naked for him and the guys on the stage. Driver even stopped the stage and had a cut at her. Talked to Sam the driver and he was very pleased with her."

"She is up to Broke's place right now."

"This is a real deal then if his cock is up in her."

"I come by to be fair, Carl."

"So, you don't mind us blacks fuckin your wife Marshal?"

"If you can't try it out Carl, how you know if you want her?"

"You going to sell her Marshal?"

"Broke wants to buy her Carl."

"So you will consider selling her?"

What are you wanting Carl?"

"Complete ownership for 3 to 5 years?"

"We might work something like that out Carl. Five years would let me settle the town enough for the boys to control it and it would give me time to build my ranch up enough that it will need 25 hands to handle it and she can then keep my hands at home on the ranch."

"Bring her over Marshal and let me sample her for a bit and I will make an offer for her."

I walked back up to the Saloon where I had left her and entered. Mary was naked up center stage showing her stuff for the 30 or 40 customers sitting watching her. She looked very good up there. Broke came over to me.

"I am about to put her little pussy up for sale. Several of my customers here have ask to try her out. If you don't object I will give the okay for them to take her upstairs?"

"Only one way to test the market, so go ahead."

"I would like to bed her for a few days before I make you an offer? And can I sell her pussy for a few nights too?"

I nodded and he waved to them. And several men followed my wife up the stairs to sample her pussy. I left her to her new working job and walked back to my office. Several days passed before I walked back down to the Saloon. And when I did it was early evening. Broke met me at the bar.

"Marshal, you need to sell me your little wife."

"What do you have in mind, Broke?"

"Complete ownership, Marshal. I have taken her to my bed. She loves my cock. You watched her fuck me and she wants this too."

"Well I promised Carl I would bring her down to try her out too."

"No need Marshal, he has been up and tried her out several times these past days. I admit he wants her too. And she likes his big black cock too. But she has fucked half the town here and loves it."

"Carl offered a 3 to 5 year contract for her Broke."

"Five years full ownership, with a ten year option for her after. You have full use of her. Plus you get her on the ranch for a week every month so your riders can fuck her. That will bring them all in here the rest of the month to pay me for her. All blacks get her free all the time to fuck."

"Five year full ownership and another ten year option it is."

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, deal."