Just a Bit East of the Line

Story Info
Life in the plains of western Nebraska.
2.5k words
3.61
8.9k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married nearly 4 years when we settled in western Nebraska on our ranch. When we settled there we had 18 head of cows and an old bull. That first year he produced 17 caves 14 of them females and 3 little bulls. I kept two bulls for breeding and when he got big enough we ate the other one. So our herd grew and we spread out to a few more acres.

Our second year we did really well again with our herd. Our cows produced 34 calves with 30 being little girls again. I kept one little bull and I cut the other three so they would grow into really big boys to eat. I bought two small bunches of caves too young to travel and slowly we increased our numbers even more.

Lori Mae was several years younger than my thirty four years. A small woman barely 5' tall and 115 pounds. Her hips round and full with a small waist and flared back with nice full breasts with high set large nipples encircled by nearly 3 inch areolas. My wife was just barely 18 when we were married. And now married seven years later she was twenty five.

The nearest town was over in Colorado nearly a hundred miles on west and on one of our two trips a year we had a young man approach my wife and start up a conversation. He ask all kinds of questions of her nearly too fast for her to reply. He was quite taken with her and me being near ten years older he'd hope she was single. He was quite quest fallen when he found out she was married.

She learned that he was just turned 18 and had been on his own doing odd jobs for three years around town. His parents had died of something unknown when he was fifteen. An older sister had gone on to the west with a wagon train going through. He wanted to become a cowboy, but the chance of that was very unlikely. My wife felt sorry for him. We would need a hand soon maybe with a few more head? She was right we would before long? Maybe two more years?

He had told her if he could just learn to cowboy he was willing to just work for his keep. But a young strong young man could eat you out of house and home. I could see it was going to be very hard not to hire him. I had not planned a bunk house yet so he was going to have to sleep in the house with us, which was going to make things very close for a while.

So when we rode back east toward home we had company with us. We were now three instead of just two. My new cowboy had cost me another horse for him to ride and not just any horse. I had to buy something we would need down the road, plus the gear he would need to become a cowboy. He was pretty big stuff all decked out in cowboy duds and gear.

I had to try very hard to keep from laughing as I watched him out of the corner of my eye. Lori Mae seemed to be very impressed with him which was very important to him. I rode off to one side as he flirted with her and acted as important as he could. The only short coming he had was the lack of a hand gun. Which he had insisted he needed. And once he'd grown into his britches he would need one. But not quite yet.

Once we got home our little house got much smaller. We hung blankets to break up the small room that was only one small room. Mathew Harding stayed on one side and we on the other. Now I can tell you I had some trouble in the love making area. My wife is not a quiet woman when it comes to that. So I tried to stay from it altogether, not that I wanted to, just to be kind to the young man on the other side of the blanket.

Lori not so much. She peals her clothes off on our side and goes right after me. I try to be quiet as a church mouse. And she is making all these noises. I try very hard to keep things civil on our side to not upset him any more than need be. She gets very flustered.

"Mathew, My husband and I are about to enjoy sex. If you don't like it you can go outside for a while."

"Maybe I could just watch, Lori, Mam?"

"No Mathew, you can not watch."

"But Mam I seen the women down to the saloon several times. So it's no big deal is it."

"You saw the girls down there naked several times, Mathew?"

"Yes Mam, I did several times."

"You see them doin it down there Mathew?"

"Yes Em, several of the boys let me watch them."

"You ever do it down there yourself Mathew?"

"Yes, Mam, a couple times. Never done it with anyone as pretty as you though, Mam."

"Well shit, Let's get rid of these blankets then."

Lori Mae got right up outa our bed and pulled them blankets down nude as a jay bird, folded them up and piled them on the chest. Then turned to Mathew with her arms in the air.

"Take a really good look at me young man, because you will see me like this lots, until we get the bunk house built."

"Good God I sure hope we never get it built."

I had to laugh I couldn't help it. I fully understood what he felt. Lori Mae is very nice to look at any time but even more so when she is naked. She pulled me down on our bed.

"Now David Bradley is going to do what they all did down to the saloon so if you care to watch you can."

And he did. The new normal made life much better for us all and Lori spent many hours completely naked around us both. As time moved on I watched as she flirted with him more and more and she became more permissive with him. His hands slipped on her easily more and more. I saw him grab her bare breasts several times and she seemed fine with him doing so.

In turn young Mathew seemed fine being nude around Lori even with his erection on display. Twice I saw her reach over and give it a pull when he stood very close to her. Finally one morning when I had dressed and they were both still not I turned and walked to the door.

"You two need some alone time. You need to get this over with so we can return to what ever normal is going to be for us. So do it and get it over with please."

"You are saying what we think you are?"

"I am saying the two of you need to fuck right now and figure this out."

I stepped out the door closing it quietly. I waited standing near the door. Several minutes passed before I heard.

"Oh God yes Mathew fuck me, fuck me hard."

I walked off out to the barn and saddled up. They were going to need some time to explore this. I had known from the night Lori took the blankets down and stood nude before him we were headed to this. And I knew I really was fine with him sharing my wife. Once the door was open they began to really play nearly every night. Being just 18 years old young Mathew was good to go several times a day and Lori Mae was really flattered he wanted her nearly all the time.

I decided they needed some time to catch up on, them time and I had heard a rumor of a small herd that might be had very cheap to the east of us back in central Nebraska. It would give them a couple weeks of alone time and all he needed to do was keep an eye on our herd.

I was gone nearly three weeks and when I returned I drove 38 head of good stock on to our range. Mathew met me at the ranch when I rode up.

"I played hell Dave."

"What did you do,Mathew?"

"A week after you left I rode over to that new ranch off to the north. Just to check it out and see what kind of outfit they are. They seemed like an okay group and they invited me in for a drink."

"So what did you find out Mathew?"

"I fucked up big time, Dave. We got to drinking and I got my mouth to bragging and I told em about our place and about your wife Lori Mae and us fucking all the time."

"Maybe not real smart Mathew. So what happened?"

"Well the more we talked and drank, they wanted to meet her. And maybe she'd fuck them? I told them I didn't think so, but they wanted to come see her. So we rode back over here. They brought the bottle with us."

"So you brought em over here?"

"Yes Sir, and drunk as I was I noticed them looking your cattle over and I didn't see many cattle over there. When we got here the strange part is they know Lori Mae some how. She is from their part of the country. And she knew them. The big one he talks with Lori some and then he takes her back into the house. They was in the house for sometime and he finally comes out carrying his clothes his big cock just a dangling limp."

"He had fucked Lori Mae?"

"Yep says something about she's nearly as good as her sister. And he sends the other two inside to fuck her too."

"And they did?"

"They was in there quite a spell and he yells to bring her out."

"I am drunk and couldn't figure out what he was doing. But he built up the fire in the pit for horse shoe and Branding. Had it hot as all get out and a short iron in there hot."

"A branding iron in the fire getting ready?"

"Yep, They bring Lori out stark naked and take her right over by the pit and the two of them pull her back up against the buggy wheel and hold her there while the big one grabs the hot iron and walks over to her. He tells her it is time.

Lori looks him in the eye and tells him she has known they would do it to her some day. And she tells him she wants it and is ready. He sticks the hot iron right on her right buttocks cheek. She throws her head back and calmly says.

"Oh ya I knew I'd wear your brand some day. Now you all need too fuck me again."

And they did right here in the yard. I watched them.

"There boys this little bitch now belongs to us too. Now both the little bitches are ours."

"They took her with them?"

"Yes Sir, and said they'd be back after the cattle."

I shook my head. I should have killed them long ago. I turned and reached into my saddle bags bringing out my rig. I flipped it around me and settled it into place.

"Come on Mathew, take me over to their place now."

As we rode along I told him the three men were the Conroy brothers. Distant cousins of Lori Mae and Cori Sue her younger sister. Cori was married to the youngest brother Bart and they had branded her the same way several years before. It is a Conroy tradition to brand their women and they considered Lori theirs. They had heard Lori was married and out here some place. They had found us. They had come to claim her.

Lori had told me about the Conroy brothers and that according to family rules she belonged to them. And that she was bound to fuck for them and to let them put the C brand on her butt. My mother was branded and all the Conroy came to visit us. Momma proudly displayed her big butt with her brand. I saw them take her into our house lots of times.

"Don't I need a gun Mr. Dave? There's three of them."

"Nope Mathew you don't need one and three is not nearly enough."

We rode into the yard and as we did the three of them walked out and spread out slightly.

"Well, well, well, we was hopin you'd bring her husband out here and we wouldn't have to come get him. And him wearin a gun too. That is very good."

"Ok boys funs over bring her out here we are going home now and if you have taken any cattle I will be back for them."

"Oh, Oh, he talks tough for a man about to die. Your wife is tied in the barn where we been fucking her and soon as we are done here we will be again."

"As I said fun is over boys, I am David Bradley Lori Mae's husband. And I am here for her. Go get her Mathew, now."

"You sit tight boy, this idiot is about to die."

"Before you boys make a very bad mistake you need to know I am David Bradley, but much better known as D. B. Bradley some places."

The stunned look on their faces told it all. But there were still three of them and they reached. And I shot all three.

The kid stumbled into the barn and returned with my naked wife.

"D. B. take me with you please?"

I turned and saw Cori Sue, my wife's younger sister standing in the doorway of the cabin. I held my hand out and she stepped into my empty stirrup and swung up behind me. Lori was up behind Mathew. I pulled the gate strap loose and their horses came out to follow our horses. And we headed home.

We rode slowly home and I watched as my wife hugged Mathew tightly as they rode, and her little sister whispered in my ear as we rode. Once there they all went into the house and I put the horses up. I put our new horses that had belonged to our dead friends, into our pen and fed them. I rubbed down our horses and put them in the barn with feed.

I walked slowly back to the house. I found Mathew and my wife already in his bed. With his cock in her. But when I turned to mine I found Cori Sue smiling back at me out of my bed.

"Get your clothes off David I am going to make you forget all about my sister."

And you know she did.