The Stalking Moonlight Walk

Story Info
Woman moves into new apt and meets .
1.4k words
4.32
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crystal clear sky night with stars beaming and the moon half full. Layla couldn't sleep. She had just moved into her own apartment and was having first night alone jitters. The October night was beckoning her to go for a walk. She was dressed in yoga pants, a tanktop with no bra and a slight jacket to cover her arms. Her phone and keys in her pocket and earbuds placed in her ears. The apartments she moved into had a 2 mile long walking trail so she figured she'd walk to the end and back and after she would be tired enough to sleep.

With her volume up she paced herself and started her journey. She'd always felt safe in this area as her friend had lived there for years. She was lost in her own thoughts the majority of the walk. As she was heading back, only a mile left she felt her feet moving slower and eyes blinking longer.

She stopped for a moment pulling her phone out to change the music to something more up beat to help her walk home faster. As she stopped the music to change it to something else she couldn't help but feel not so alone all of a sudden. She didn't dare look around. She shook her head and said to herself, "you are freaking yourself out, if it was anything it was just an animal, you're fine." She took a deep breath and changed her music to rock music, and placed her phone back into her pocket.

Her feet picked up the pace a bit and after a few minutes she felt calm again.

Little to Layla's knowledge, she had been followed throughout her walk. Across the way from her apartments Mike had been watching her as she moved into her apartment, as she took a shower after the long day of moving her things up and down flights of stairs, and watched her as she dressed in her room because she didn't think to close her blinds. His cock hardened watching her search for clothes in boxes, her brown nipples rock hard from the cool breeze through her window. He gazed towards her sex, noticing she was shaved. He licked his lips watching every movement she made. He made note that she didn't place a bra on and as her light went off he began jacking himself off to the thought of fucking her shaved cunt and biting her hard nipples. A little while after, he noticed her light flick back on a moment as she grabbed something he couldn't make out, he watched her building a little while longer and noticed her creep out the door. His curiosity got the best out of him, and he left his own apartment and began to follow her.

He tried keeping a bit of a distance from her, walking in the woods and not the path. When she stopped he thought he'd been caught and held his breath. His pants tight around his cock, her yoga pants glued to her ass as she stopped under a lamp. Trying to think of what his next move would be he pondered, "do I ask if she needs someone to walk her home to safety? But she might be creeped out by the fact that I know what apartment she lives in. Do I claim to have lost something? No... Maybe I should tell her I couldn't sleep and ask her how her night is going.." His logic went out the window when she turned a little and he saw her nipples through her shirt, looking even harder now.

She could finally make out the apartments and found herself slowing down again, she stopped and turned off her music to enjoy silence the last few blocks of her walk.

Mike fell into step behind her on the path, so lost in his own thoughts he didn't stop when she did, and ran into her.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Are you okay? I was lost in thought and didn't notice you." Thinking to himself, "wow, that was the lamest thing you could have said."

Her first thought was, what the hell? Her second thought quickly after was, is that his cock?

She shook her head and turned around, as she faced the stranger she bit her lip, looking at him way longer than she should have. He was gorgeous, her type. A larger man, bearded, tall, and his eyes were sparkling in the moon light. "uhh um yeah hi, yes, yes I'm okay."

He chuckled as he noticed her eyes follow him up and down with her cheeks blushing a bright crimson color by the second.

"I couldn't sleep and decided to take a walk, I must have been falling asleep when I ran into you."

She nodded, trying not to look at his crotch, turning on her heels, she whispered, "I couldn't sleep either."

"Oh, that's a shame. I haven't seen you around here before, did you recently move in?"

They began to fall back into step as they had small talk about her recent move and how she can't sleep as it's her first time ever living alone.

As they got in front of her apartment building she almost walked by it, and he asked where she lived. She stopped and looked around, and noticed where she was, completely mesmerized by the man in front of her.

"My name is Mike, if you want we can exchange numbers so if you need anything I can come help."

Her cheeks flushed again as her thoughts fluttered to naughty actions. She coughed, catching herself, "I'm Layla... yeah, that sounds good."

They exchanged numbers and Layla dragged her feet moving up the stairs.

Mike chuckled again as he walked back home, quickly, hoping to be able to watch her again. When he got back to his apartment he noticed her light on again, what he found, he was not expecting. She was laid on her bed, her legs spread to the window, with what looked to be a rabbit sex toy between her legs. He quickly whipped his cock out and began to jerk off watching her. Her legs came together blocking his view and a moment later his phone went off.

He saw a text from her,

Layla: Hi...

Mike: Hello

Layla: I'm usually not this forward but you are extremely handsome.

Mike: You are pretty damn gorgeous yourself.

Layla: I'm still wide awake. What are you doing?

Mike looked down at his free hand, then back up at her. She'd put the toy away and placed her panties back on, still laying in bed.

Mike: Nothing.

Layla: We should hang out sometime.

Mike: What about now?

Layla sat up, and stared at her phone for a couple minutes.

Layla: My apartment is a mess.

Mike: You can cum to mine.

Layla smiled and blushed at his spelling of come.

Mike: Shit sorry, I meant come.

Layla giggled, then bit her bottom lip again. She knew it wasn't a good idea but she thought what the hell. She reached down and pulled her yoga pants back on, stood up and as she was walking out the door she typed "Sure."

He gulped, and quickly closed the blinds to his apartment so she'd have no idea he'd been watching her. He met her in the parking lot and guided her to his apartment. "Want something to drink?"

She noticed the liquor cabinet and went straight to her favorite, the tequila. She didn't even ask and downed two gulps worth, knowing she needed encouragement for what she wanted to do.

He stared at her in shock, and was even more shocked when she approached him and leaned up to kiss him. He quickly responded, placing his hands on her ass pulling her up against his crotch and kissing her deeply back.

She gasped, kissing him even more intensely. After what felt like minutes she pulled back and without thinking she kneeled in front of him. Right in front of her she saw his large outline of his cock, she licked her lips and without asking she reached her hand around the band of his sweat pants and yanked them down, freezing his large thick cock. She looked up at him them back to his member, in her head she was having an internal debate... "Just do you, you know you want to." and "You should probably ask him..." She chuckled to herself to the stupid thought, licking her lips she slowly separated them and slid them around his length.

"Holy shit." He moaned out. Mike felt like he needed to sit as soon as her lips surrounded his member, his knees weak. He grabbed the wall behind him and didn't dare moving, feeling like this was all a dream.

Hearing his moan she knew they were both about to enjoy what would happen next...