The Stallion Pt. 02

Story Info
An Italian woman gets her stallion.
2.4k words
4.66
10.5k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
163 Followers

Four hours later, Maria was still at Ralph's home. The storm had intensified, and the roads were so bad that the weather forecasters begged everyone to stay indoors.

Ralph and Maria sat watching the TV after finishing the chili. She picked up Ralph's bowl and went to the sink to wash it along with hers. When Ralph tried to protest, she just told him that it was the least she could do since he had saved her from possibly sitting in the lot parking hoping a wrecker would come to jump start her car or being marooned in the school all alone.

About nine thirty, Maria stifled a yawn and Ralph said to her,

"If you're tired, I've got a guest bedroom, you can stay for the night and tomorrow, when the roads are clear, we can go back to the school, see if we can get your car started so that you can make it home."

Realizing that driving on the streets was too dangerous, Maria agreed.

Ralph took her back to the guest bedroom which had an inviting queen-sized bed, covered with a deep blue bed spread.

"You probably want to take a shower before going to sleep," Ralph commented. "Unfortunately, I don't have any clothes your size, but I do have some large t-shirts which would look like a dress on you which you can use."

Maria felt uncomfortable but realized that she could not spend the entire night wearing the clothes that she had worn to school, and she did feel like she needed to take a shower.

Ralph brought her three t-shirts and showed her where the bathroom was. She chose the black one.

The bathroom was large and comfortable. She pulled her panty hose and panty off and sat on the commode to urinate. The flow of urine was so powerful that she wondered if Ralph could hear her from outside. She decided that if he did, he did, there was nothing she could do about it anyhow.

She wiped herself dry, flushed the commode and removed the rest of her clothes.

She turned the shower on, checked the temperature by running the water over her hand and stepped inside the tub. The warm water was delightful. Pouring some liquid soap in her hands she commenced to soap her body, beginning with her large breasts now D cups after childbirth. Her nipples hardened and extended about an inch. Guido always hated her long nipples telling her that she was a freak, but they were, oh so sensitive! She twirled them with her fingers and her pussy just gushed. She had a hard time not cumming, but she didn't want to cum in Ralph's bathroom.

She soaped her belly, stroking the little layer of fat and slipped her fingers between her thick thighs. Her pussy lips were swollen and throbbed. Washing between them was torture because she had a constant struggle not to cum. Finally, she washed her hair, turned off the shower and stepped out from behind the curtain.

It immediately dawned upon her that she had not asked for a towel but lying on the commode cover on top of her dress, bra, hose and panties was a man sized thick black towel. She realized that Ralph must have put it there after she had stepped into the shower and wondered if he could see her through the curtain as she showered. She didn't even know that he had entered and left while she was bathing.

Picking up the towel, she dried her hair and skin and slipped on the black t-shirt. Ralph was right, it came down to her knees. Her nipples, however jutted out from under it and it clung to her magnificent ass. Folding her dress over her arm, she picked up the rest of her clothes and cracked open the bathroom door. She didn't see Ralph but heard him crooning somewhere in this bedroom.

Quickly she exited the bathroom and tip toed to the guest bedroom. She hung her clothes on a hanger outside the closet and remembered that her shoes were at the front door but decided that she did not need them.

On the vanity she saw some body lotion and used it to cream herself, paying special attention to her long nipples and pulsating vulva. She pulled back the bedspread and slipped between the clean sheets.

"God, it feels good!" she whispered to herself.

Minutes later she was sound asleep.

Four hours later she awoke, not sure where she as at first, but after sitting up, she remembered that she was at Ralph's house. It was now 2:00 am and she needed to use the bathroom. Quietly she opened the bedroom door and stepped out. She saw a pair of bedroom slippers parked outside the door and realized that Ralph must have left them there for her.

She giggled to herself as she slipped her tiny feet into them. They had to be twice the size of her own slippers. She eased her way to the bathroom down the dimly lit passageway. After taking care of her business, she exited the bathroom. Ralph's bedroom door opened, and he stepped out into the hallway.

Her eyes adjusted to the vision of a huge black man, stark naked with a body like Adonis to which was attached the biggest cock that she had ever seen. Limp, it was twice the size of Guido's when his was at its very biggest in length and girth. He looked like a magnificent black stallion. She gasped aloud.

Hearing the sound, Ralph turned and seeing her, tried to cover his monster with his hands.

"Oh shit...I'm so sorry, Maria," he said. "I forgot that you were here. I always sleep naked. I didn't expect to run into you at this hour."

María was mesmerized and stood rooted to the spot.

"My God, that is a huge cock," came from her lips.

Her pussy twitched and her tongue licked her lips hungrily as the unfulfilled need for an orgasm reared up inside of her.

She took two steps, dropped to her knees, her hands clasping around Ralph's naked buttocks and pressed her face into his balls, kissing and licking them as the large cock lay upon her forehead.

Ralph was so shocked that he stood motionless as Maria moaned and sucked.

Suddenly she stopped and jumped up like a scalded cat.

"Oh God, Ralph, I am so embarrassed," she cried and burst into tears. "I-I-d do-n't know wha-at-t-t came ov-over m-ee-. Pleas-s-e forg-g-ive me, I j-j-us-st-t lost it."

She just stood hoping a big hole would open in the floor and swallow her up.

Ralph pulled her to her to him and enveloped her in his strong arms.

"S-s-shh--," he whispered, "if you only knew how many times I have dreamt about this."

" Y-y-o-o-uu di-id-d? B-b-but-tt I thought that you always said that only one woman since your bad experience appealed to you."

"I did," Ralph responded.

..."and that she was already taken.." Maria sobbed in embarrassment.

"You were." Ralph replied.

At first, his words didn't penetrate but after a second, she realized that he was saying that she was that woman.

"Me-eee-?" she stuttered.

"Yes, Maria, you!"

Her hands reached up to pull his face down to her hers and tippy toed she offered him her mouth.

He ate it.

That was the only way she could describe what took place. It wasn't just a kiss. His tongue took over her mouth, flicking from her palate to the spot right behind her upper front teeth, which had a slight space between them, tickling and coaxing her tongue into his mouth. It twirled, lifting her tongue and sucking it, circling it nibbling on it as their saliva flowed back and forth between them. She had never been kissed like this!

Had Ralph not held her up, she would have collapsed to the floor. She had this tremendous desire to feel her naked breasts pressing up against his chest and she ripped off the t-shirt, threw it on the floor and pressed her large breasts hard against his naked chest. Since she had not put her underclothes back on, she was totally naked.

His big cock was now squashed between their bellies. He lifted her and took her back into his bedroom laying her on her back on the large bed.

Before she could say a word, he lay upon her supporting his weight on his elbows. She loved his man weight! He nuzzled her throat, nibbled her ears and licked her throat. Finally, his mouth sought and found the long nipples that Guido detested, and he made a meal of them. Thirty seconds later, her first orgasm shook her to her core.

Never before in her life had she come so hard. Never before in her life had she wanted anyone so badly. He held her until she stopped shaking, then kissed her softly.

"Oh my God!" she hissed, "What have you done to me? I have never cum from only having my nipples sucked."

"Just what I have dreamt of doing for years." He murmured.

His lips traveled down her belly, and she realized where he was heading. He gently eased her thighs apart and she willingly spread them for him. She felt his breath upon her clit and another orgasm started to rise within her. He was going to eat her pussy and she relished the thought. Guido didn't mind getting his cock sucked but he never wanted to eat her no matter how she begged him, and here now, Ralph was doing it on his own volition.

He slipped his hands under her backside and raised her hips up from the bed as she spread her legs apart. She raised her thighs upward, opening all of her holes to him. With his large tongue he swiped her all the way from her asshole to her clit. She squealed and her pussy gushed, flooding his mouth. His fingers spread her engorged labia and his tongue snaked inside of her while he tongue-fucked her. Ralph slowly rubbed his lips into the vestibule of her pussy while his tongue fluttered up the insides of her labia. He replaced his tongue with two fingers that probed inside her and found her G-spot massaging her into another world.

When his tongue finally licked her clit, she lost her mind, covered her face with the pillow and screamed her way out into the cosmos as flashing jags of light shot though her brain. He sucked the button until her pussy locked around his fingers in spasm and her thighs wrapped themselves around his head while her hands held his head in place.

She growled, shuddered and felt herself toppling into space, racing past planets and meteors until a black hole claimed her and she just floated, knowing that she was as close to God as any live human could be.

"Ohhhhh Fuuccckkk!!!" she wailed.

When she came back to herself, she was curled on her side, her thighs slippery and wet, and her body still humming with aftershocks.

Ralph gently pulled her back into his lap.

"You ok?" he asked.

"I've never been more ok in my life," she whispered.

Remembering what her friend Paula had said to her, she said,

"There is only one thing that would make me more ok!"

"What is that?" he inquired.

"For you to fuck me into oblivion!" she whispered, wondering where this newfound boldness came from but not wasting time to worry about it.

He gently rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her. She couldn't help but see that his monster cock was waving above her belly.

"I d-do-on-ntt know-w-w if I can take all t-that-t-t," she gasped.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, " he responded. "I know that my cock is big, but three children came out of that wonderful tasting pussy of yours, so there is room for this cock to get into you! I will wait until you tell me that you're ready for it."

He was gentle with her, knowing how large his cock was and that she hadn't had sex in a while. He loosened her with two, then three fingers. He ate her into another orgasm until her pussy was leaking like the Niagara Falls, then he put the head of that monstrous cock at her opening and rubbed it between the lips, coating in with her juices.

When it was all slippery and wet, he let her hold it, center it and push onto it. Little by little she could feel the walls of her pussy stretch. She would wait until the tension decreased and then push up some more. Her body shook with orgasms every time she pushed deeper. Ten minutes later he was all the way in her, his balls draped against her asshole.

She groaned after the fourth orgasm elicited just from his going in, wrapped her thick thighs around his waist, her arms around his neck and took his tongue into her mouth and slowly gyrated her big hips. With his tongue in her mouth and his huge cock now deep seated in her, she felt as if she was being fucked top and bottom at the same time. It was just heavenly!

Slowly, he felt her pussy loosen and accommodate to his length and girth. She felt his cock sliding slowly all the way up inside of her as she rocked back and forth moaning until her distended lips were fully spread and she felt his cock sliding all the way in. She remembered thinking that her womb must have moved out of the way because she could feel his cock all the way to her navel.

The distension set her off into an extended orgasm. Without moving, he just kept his cock buried deep in her, allowing her to initiate the movement. She slowly raised and lowered her buttocks until she could feel his cock moving inside of her.

"Oh God," she wailed, "this cock is so go-o-o-d-d-d-!!!!"

Suddenly a thunderous orgasm hit her. It started from her womb and spread up her pelvis and down into her legs and her heels drummed on his back as her pussy yawned to take all of him. He started to join her in her undulation, and she could feel him begin to take over the fucking.

He slipped his forearms under her thighs and raised them up until only her shoulders lay on the bed. She was totally at his mercy now, but she didn't want mercy, she wanted all of his cock. He rocked her world, and her orgasms came unabated, fast and furious and seemed to continue forever. Knowing that she had taken all of him and was not in pain, he gave her no quarter.

"Fuck me," you stallion, fuck me into oblivion!" She howled,

And he did.

coollvr1
coollvr1
163 Followers