All Comments on 'The Start of Our Lives Together'

by freemic3040

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Saccharine overdose!

'Twas good. But the words "love" and "baby" were really overplayed. It got to the point were they felt like road blocks in the dialogue.

Keep in mind next time that your characters don't have to rehearse loving, affectionate repetitions over and over again just to get across the point that they like each other.

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
Just Right

I would gladly overlook a possible over-use of the words love and baby for this is a fine story. A bit unusual and that only adds to it's appeal. Well done freemic.

daynightfundaynightfunalmost 14 years ago
just amezing storyyyyyyyyyyyy

wow wot a love story and wot a amezing discription, when i was reading i thought its me insteed of that man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREA!!!!!!!!

Loved it! I've never read a story with the feelings displayed as this! I've had a lot of experience with she males so I had a very good feeling for the two people involved. During my years of living in Brazil I lived with a shemale for over a year and fell head over heels in love with her. Since I love cocks in both of my holes I found this story very factual and more important everything showed a real depth of feelings between them. We need more and for those that have never had sex with a shemale they are missing one of the greatest sexual experiences possible. To me, shemales show more caring than most real women and I can say that based being married twice to two very nice ladies..My problem was that l liked cock too much to give it up.Looking forward to more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Love Story

Nicely Done! Your story was filled with love, compassion, tenderness and intelligence. It was an excellent change from the usual. You showed Jasmine as a wonderful, tender and compassionate lady. Very well written and enjoyable to read.

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

i loved every word , what a beautiful story , i would love to read more and i would love to know that you start dressing as a wife ,where is the next installment .

sissymidasissymidaalmost 8 years ago

this is truly a wonderful love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wedded bliss

Fantastic story . You're a perfect couple together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I am so jealous

I would love to be seduced and fucked that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please check your spelling before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A true love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous