All Comments on 'The Start of the Affair'

by Asubtlepassion

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Border Line Boring**

Not enough storyline just plain old sex. Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Erotic

Please do a second chapter. Fuck the haters :)

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
No Offence

Writing is not your strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please.....

explain why this is a Loving Wives story? Oh sorry, that's because you CAN'T!

This is NOT a story about a marriage.

This is a story about the first sex between new lovers.

This is OBVIOUSLY a story that should be in Erotic Couplings.

I'm not saying it is bad, nor am I saying it is good. I'm not saying that some of the audience for LW won't like it. But as an author, you NEED to recognize what the BEST placement for your story is. This IS the very definition of erotic couplings. Even if you continue this story, will it ever be a story told about her marriage? Or will it remain as it began: A story between a man and a woman-who AREN'T married, and the idea that she is married to someone else is merely a description, like the color of her hair, or the size of her breasts.

Until her husband becomes a MAIN character, this will never be a LW story. Until this story is about the interplay and exchange between a husband and wife, it will never be a LW story.

Write the story you want, but put it in the proper category, after all.

Just sayin'......

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
That was just bad

More a summary or narrative of their first coupling, now insight into hwo they got there or what is going on in the marraige.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no

don't ever write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So. A bunch of sex.

And poorly described sex at that. Where's the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Was this woman even married? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another sorry day in loving wives.

What else is new? 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
She gave herself to her liver...what was left for her husband?

Maybe if she worked as hard at seducing her husband as she did her colleague, he would appreciate her more.

But as with almost all LW stories, she has no guilt, remorse or even the smallest pang of conscience that what she is doing is wrong.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
@Please

Definition of the loving wives genre on Lit:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

The author doesn't need to explain why there is no loving wife it's self explanatory. It's only idiots like you that persist in your expectations of something else.

Honestly I've been reading here for years and it seems like the anons never learn. A never ending lineup of idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:gordo 12

The only idiot making a comment here is you. Bashing others speaks volumes about your mentality. You must be one of those scum that wants to take away the right of others to voice an opinion. Go fuck yourself. Best advice of the day for scum like you. 1* for a non-erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting start, 5*

Let's see how it develops...

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
The Start?

More like a brief few minutes in the middle. OK, a man and a woman jump into bed for extra-marital sex. Why? When? Where?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I donot see a story. Here just a short paragraph.

Wife cheating on husband , is that all she wrote. This is not a story . Who what when and wear was this all about?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
this COULD BE the start of something

BIGGIE, LITTLE OR IN BETWEEN. tk u mlj lv nv

AsubtlepassionAsubtlepassionover 9 years agoAuthor
again...

I thought I had posted a rebuttal already. Anyhoo...I have personal reasons for posting this story, and it has nothing to do with the quality of content. I have written over 80 erotic stories in the past, and they scored very high among my readers, who numbered just over 3 million.

This wasn't a great story. It wasn't supposed to be. It was a personal dictation of the inner turmoil I am facing in my marriage. Don't like it? Big deal. You will enjoy the series I have on hand. First chapter is still pending approval. It will be, appropriately, under the Erotic Coupling category.

I placed this story under "First Time" because it was/will be the first time my wife will have cheated on me. Think! Read the story! You would have seen it was her first time. "First Time" can cover a lot of situations. Don't be myopic.

AsubtlepassionAsubtlepassionover 9 years agoAuthor
Writing is not my strength?

I have reasons for not publishing my stories. I don't need to tell anyone my reasons. I've written a book, I am writing another one. I wrote a lot of erotic stories, and I was told by the owner of a competing website that I should publish my stories. These types of people are experts in what sells. I do not need your validation.

Writing IS my strength. Let's see if thinking can be yours. As of this moment, it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay, so they fucked.

big deal.

everybody does.

where's a story behind it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We'll See

Holding vote until completed, or at least until a reasonable opinion can be formed. Good luck with it, and thanks for the effort.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
1 * now...

1 * now...Cheaters don't deserve more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry your wife cheated on you

I used to cheat on girlfriends and later, on each of my two wives. Then my second wife, who I had long arrogantly believed would never cheat on me, did. I was crushed when I found out. We worked things out and we are still together. I stayed with her because I love her and always will. I also knew that she loved me. She dumped the boyfriend as soon as I found out about the affair. I know it's not PC to say so but her affair was mostly my fault. After being cheated on myself, I realized what a bastard I had been to take other men's wives and vowed never to do so again.

It's important to remember the difference between fantasy and reality. I used to try to make my sexual fantasies come to pass. If I saw a woman I liked, I'd go after her. I'd usually go after the best looking (seemingly available) woman in the room. Getting shot down didn't bother me so I would persist or move on to a more welcoming female. I didn't care if the woman was single, married, engaged, separated or divorced. I used to love the chase and the conquest, but mostly I just liked the variety and novelty of being with different and usually very attractive women. I used to marvel at some of the women I ended up in bed with, women I had previously considered unavailable - a female professor, the wife of a male professor, the beautiful wives of two friends who thought that I could provide them with orgasms their husbands couldn't (I couldn't either), a gorgeous coworker who seemed totally devoted to her hard-bodied triathlete husband (I swam a few laps two or three times a week), and a black woman who didn't like white guys.

So nowadays my fantasies remain fantasies. I no longer believe that I have to make them come true. I will never do anything that would hurt my wife (even if I think she'll never find out). The old saw about "what you don't know won't hurt you" isn't true. My wife thought that old saw was true - until I found out! Fantasies mean never having to worry about lying, getting caught, blackmailed, stabbed, shot or STIs. They are also much cheaper, less stressful and time consuming than the never-ending chase for just one more orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
end

She gives her husband a STD. He destroyed her in that he disappears with all there money. She comes home from work to a empty house and no money when she checks lster. The only left is a table in the kitchen full of pictures of her cheating. Her life runed when she finds out everone she knows has received a email or text with pictures provided.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Junk!

2 lost minutes reading this one.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Amazing

Without doubt a clinical description of sex. Not in the least erotic. No information about the characters involved. I have not read anything worse than this. Sorry but it is amazingly bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

A Fuck and suck story that sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...but

...to short! Need a second or more chapters...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of interesting, but mostly puzzling.

Should have been in Erotic Couplings. Obviously being married had nothing to do with these people fucking. Seemed to be an afterthought. Hope she can still enjoy the sex as much after the divorce. Big cock fling with a fellow cheating asshole, versus a lifetime commitment for love and partnership. Yeah, immediate gratification versus ethics and character. Not even part of the story. But it read like a really good fuck. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My wife's boss stole my wife with his big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous