The Start To The Affair

Story Info
I've never done anything like this before.
2.1k words
4.22
16.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, it's Kathy again. I must get this off my chest. I've never told anybody about this. I don't think it was totally my fault because it's hard to tell what's right and what's wrong when you share in this wild lifestyle. I guess communication is really the key but, when you and your boyfriend are deeply in it, you think that you each know what's going on? Right? This is how it happened.

My boyfriend Dave and I had been enjoying our sexual life like never before. To be honest, he was turning me into his little slut! At first, I wasn't that into it, but over time I learned that "slut" isn't a bad word. It's pretty much being like every guy. Why can a guy be a slut and it's kind of a compliment? Anyway, with my boyfriend's encouragement and his teaching, I was slowly becoming his perfect slut and I was loving it!

At this point, we were beginning to experiment with BBC. I had never really found black boys attractive though I've never had anything against them. Dave started playing a lot of BBC porn for me and the first thing that caught my attention was the size of all those black cocks! Holy jesus! I mean, I've heard the reputations but those porn babes looked like they weren't acting when getting screwed by those black monsters! They seemed to be out of their minds and there was no question about the amounts of powerful orgasms they were having! Let's just say it didn't take long for me to get behind the whole BBC thing.

Now, Dave has a whole bunch of black friends that he's had forever and our house is the house where everyone seems to meet at. Every weekend our place is full of all our friends partying it up. Which began getting a lot more exciting since my new attraction to BBC and Dave telling me to flirt away so we can discuss it later in bed! Here is where the lines get blurred. Dave has a rule about all this kinky playing around which is we can never play with people we know. In the bedroom, we can use it as fantasy role play, but that's pretty much it. So when he tells me to go flirt, how do I know when we've crossed a line? Seems impossible to me? And apparently, it is.

Dave has this one friend named Ty that's kind of an ass. They played football together and Ty still does for college. He's huge and wild, and mean and always treats the girls he brings over like crap. Thank god I don't know any of them because if I did, I tell them to get away from this guy and that they can truly do better than him! Dave knew how much Ty got under my skin and I'm not sure but, maybe that's why Dave started bringing his name up when we would play late at night in bed.

I mentioned how I can't believe that so many really pretty white girls go out with Ty? And that's where it all began. I never should have said that because it seems from that moment on, Dave took it as his mission in life to get me to understand and not hate his lifelong black friend. I told him I knew what he was doing and it wasn't going to work. He told me how so many beautiful white girls go out with him for two reasons. One, his cock is huge. Secondly, every white girl wants to be fucked super hard and dominated. First I asked how does he know Ty has such a big penis and he tells me that not only does he have a reputation for having a "horse cock", but he's seen it when they played football together in the showers. Ok, he might have me there. And he didn't have to explain the dominating part because he dominated all those pretty girls outside of the bedroom too. "Don't knock it, Kathy. You've never been dominated and manhandled like I know some big black guys would do to you." I asked him if he was talking about Ty and I knew he was. Because from that moment on, our nightly games included a new black dildo that was huge! And a lot more blindfolds and some arm and leg restraints along with some Ty scenarios.

Then last Friday night, all the planets seemed to align. Everyone was over and Ty was especially wasted and when it came time for everyone to go home, Dave told Ty he was taking his keys and if no one can give him a ride, he will have to stay on our couch. After a little debate, I brought him up some pillows and a blanket as he tried to grab my butt as I left him. When I told Dave what he did, Dave was all over me and harder than ever humping me all over. It was so hot to Dave(both of us really)that he came before I even got naked! And then he passed out! It's not the first time this has happened but it was the first time this has happened while there was a drunk black man upstairs!

I tried to get this out of my head, but how can I? I masturbated right there and came twice, but that didn't put out the fire! I needed a drink of water and I don't care what anybody says, I really was thirsty! And I planned on going up to the kitchen the back way so I wouldn't see Ty. So as I snuck up to get a drink, I could hear sex! How? Ty was alone when we left him but I can clearly hear a woman moaning. Creeping up and spying on this scene was so hot that my hand was back inside my panties again!

What greeted my eyes wasn't what I first expected but it was still pretty damn hot! Sitting on the couch with his back to me was Ty jerking himself off to the porn channel! His black cock was so big that I could see it over his shoulder! I was frozen and terrified. Too scared to move because I was sure he would see me or hear me. What in the hell was I going to do? Before I could think of anything he says in his deep mean voice, "Why don't you sit over here? It's a better view." Still in shock, I stupidly asked if it was me he was talking to. His raised voice says, "Who the fuck else would I be talking to! Get over here!" I didn't realize then, but this single next move will dictate the events that will follow...for months.

As if it was just a normal thing to do, I walked over and sat right next to him on the couch. Im ashamed to say my eyes were clued to his BBC that was lit up from only our big screen TV. He says, "I've been trying to cum so I can go to sleep for about an hour now! Since you're here now, you're gonna finish the job here for me. I don't wanna hear no shit, I just want you to follow my instruction and jack me off till I cum. Do you understand? No one will find out. Not Dave. Not no one. Unless you can't make me cum, then I'll tell everyone!" And he starts to laugh at me! This situation was so insane that I took that as a challenge! He asked me again if I understood and when I nodded yes, He grabbed my hand and dropped it on his rock-hard huge black cock.

I have never seen a real black cock in my life, let alone in my hands! So I needed a minute to absorb this whole thing. I slightly jerked on it while I just stared at it for a moment. I thought about how much of a slut I had become for Dave and how different it would be to be a slut for this monster huge cock! That's what all those pretty girls I always see him with must be. Filthy sluts that would do anything to have this black cock making them cum! "Any time now bitch!" I hear him say. And that's it! I start going to work on that cock. I realize that this black cock demands more than my one hand, so I quickly get down on the floor between his legs and get both hands on his cock. I'm looking right up at him as he smiles and tells me to finish the job. I go crazy and start jerking faster than ever! I bring my face right to his cock and spit on it so I can slide up and down his cock easier. "C'mon, bitch! More!" I lose it and my mouth somehow is all of a sudden licking big hanging balls! What am I doing? "Don't stop bitch!" Right as he says that, his cock turns to steel in my hands and he almost is screaming out as his cock starts to violently jerk and hot cum starts shooting out of his fat cock head and all in my hair and all over my face! I have never seen a cock cum so much! It was everywhere. It even tasted different from all the cum I've tasted. Gallons and gallons seemed to come from this monstrous black cock! He grabbed a hold of my hair in his strong fist and started pulling my face all over the areas that had cum on him. "Clean me off bitch! Every last drop. Do you understand!" I said nothing because I had no choice. He forced my face anywhere he wanted! And to be honest, I would have cleaned him up if he asked anyway. He was THAT tasty! I was still in full slut-mode and licking cum from his pubic hair when I noticed a flash go off! The ass took a pic of me! I can only imagine how filthy and discussing it must be!

I was so pissed that a picture of what just happened now exists. And in the hands of this vile, mean man! I couldn't even look at him because he was still dragging my face all over his body. He then pulls my face up to his face and tells me that he can't wait for our next rendezvous. I angrily tell him that this was a drunken mistake and will never happen again! He grabs a fistful of my hair again and pulls me up standing right next to him as he slips his free hand into my panties and puts a finger inside me and starts fingering me hard and fast! I've been so horny all night and I try to fight the feeling but there really isn't any use. I can finally feel my climax approaching with this black man roughly fingering my hungry pussy and this ass knows exactly what he's doing as he instantly stops and takes his fingers away from me leaving me on the verge of something special! He goes back to the couch and lays down, turning off the TV. Im standing there hating this guy! Frustrated, ashamed, very angry... I turn wanting to cry as I need a shower and go to our master bath. Dave is still snoring as I try to figure out my next step.

During our nights of play, Dave always tells me that hand jobs and even blowjobs are not cheating. But I don't know if he's serious or is that just sex talk. I want to hit this head on but Im so confused. I wake up alone in bed and try to listen to the activity upstairs and it sounds like only one set of feet and no talking at all so I gather my nerve and go upstairs to see Dave to feel out my next move. I walk into the kitchen where my handsome man is making me breakfast and I see Ty on the couch eating breakfast with this huge smile as he sees me. I try to give him the meanest, dirtiest look I can as Dave announces that my breakfast is ready and that he's going to shower real quick. I tell him he could shower later and try to grab at him as he runs off downstairs. With him gone, Ty walks up right behind me and brings his phone around and right in front of my face, and shows me a picture that would be so damn hot, if it wasn't me licking his cum from his black cock. "You see? No one knows anything. Nice and safe. Now kiss me goodbye bitch." He spins me around and his lips are on mine and then his tongue is trying to bust through my closed lips then I shock myself (and him) by parting my lips and kissing back.

Next Affair Pt2