The Stash in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
359 Followers

Fuck, it was a good orgasm.

The three of them moaned their approval and immediately swallowed the fluid on their tongues before scooping up the friendly fire. Then, I spasmed violently as three tongues nuzzled my helmet, my ballsack and my deflating shaft.

Heaven!

"Who wants to fuck me?" Lyndon asked, when their attention on my cock came to an end.

"Climb on." Said house Mate #1, who laid back down on the ground and pointed his dick towards the sky.

Lyndon spat on his hand and rubbed across his twitching bung before assuming the cowboy position with a satisfied groan of pleasure. House Mate #2 stood next to Lyndon and offered him his cock which Lyndon readily accepted. I knelt by Lyndon and played with his shaft and balls. Occasionally, I would spit on my hand and rub the mess across Lyndon's shitter and House Mate #1's shaft ensuring no friction made this fuck uncomfortable to either party. Both Lyndon and House Mate #1 were really enjoying this action, and, to be fair, it looked great.

An idea popped into my head and I stood up, took hold of my flaccid cock and let go a stream of piss. I directed the flow over Lyndon's chest, House Mate #1's chest and House Mate #2 groin to everyone's approval. Next, I knelt behind Lyndon, whose bottom was bobbing up and down on House Mate #1's cock and let go some more hot piss. That was all it took for House Mate #1 to orgasm for the second time unleashing inside Lyndon shitter.

As soon as Lyndon climbed off, House Mate #2 and I started licking and throating that spent cock. The taste of arsehole was unmistakable (no unmentionables though) and it caused the first stirrings of life returning down below. House Mate #1 went back into recovery mode, leaving three of us left, again.

Realising that Lyndon's and my arseholes hadn't yet been fucked, I offered my pucker to the lads. Standing there naked, House Mate #2 immediately began rimming me while Lyndon took my semi-hard cock in his mouth. Both knew how I liked to be prepared in advance of being sodomised, and both were expert at getting me ready. The rim job breathed fresh life into my cock that was growing inside Lyndon's expert mouth.

"Ok, guys, fuck me!" I got on my hands and knees, hoisting my O-ring to the sky and relaxed in anticipation of being penetrated.

Ordinarily, Lyndon went last on me so it was no surprise that he sat down in front of me and positioned his cock in my face so that I could throat him while simultaneously being anal fucked. Of all the sex acts we did, I enjoyed being spit roasted the most, particularly so if the three of could synchronise our motion.

I felt House Mate #2's helmet touch my wrinkle and I knew what to do: relax and push gently. He eased inside of me with practiced ease and I felt no pain at all. The feeling of being full is extremely pleasurable and once he was balls deep, I could concentrate on blowing Lyndon's veiny cock.

As expected, a minute or two after this had begun, Lyndon rolled over because he didn't want to waste his only orgasm of the day in my mouth. House Mate #2 and Lyndon traded places. The former's cock tasted of my arse juice and that sensation pinged my rock hard cock. Lyndon had the largest cock of all of us and he stretched me to the limit as he ploughed my shitter. Judging by his moans he selected me to be his cum bucket today, and I expected his load to be big.

House Mate #1, meanwhile, came back to life and began encouraging us. His cock was spent however but perhaps with a little persuasion he might revive. I slurped the cock out of my mouth and told House Mate #1 to rim Lyndon's sperm-filled dirt locker, knowing full well what effect that would have on both.

I sensed that House Mate #2 was ready for another orgasm too and so took his hard cock back down my throat, using my lips only to bring him off, before ramming two fingers up his arse to hasten his orgasm.

Judging by the intensity of Lyndon's moans he was peaking, and my arse was ready to receive his man milk. Being filled up was also pleasurable but I was on no danger of orgasmsing from these minor stimulations.

"Oh, fuck!" Yelled Lyndon, "I'm coming..."

I felt his engorged member jerked ferociously inside my distended shitter, before experiencing a warm feeling as his seed flooded into me. Of House Mate #1 I couldn't detect what he was doing but, obviously, his rimming action had the desired effect on Lyndon as his post-orgasmic shaft twitched inside me.

Meanwhile, House Mate #2 was desperate to come. He grabbed his cock from my mouth and began jerking it. I used my tongue to tickle his bell end with two fingers remained embedded firmly inside his dirt box up to the knuckles. His orgasm struck with the force of a tornado with spunk shooting in all directions across my face and hair, everywhere except my mouth. House Mate #2's body shuddered forcefully as waves of pleasure broke over him.

Suddenly, I became aware of a gaping hole in my behind as Lyndon withdrew from me. Then I felt the curious exploration of a tongue, either Lyndon's or House Mate #1's, most likely the latter as he really had a taste for sperm (and piss). After being brutally arse fucked by Lyndon, this tongue action was a pleasing cool down. I gently sucked the flaccid cock in front of me and scooped up the sperm that crash landed on House Mate #2's abdomen. At this point, I was raging hard and desperate to orgasm again inside any of the three arseholes available.

"Who's going to draw the sting from this?" I asked the three boys as I got up from my hands and knees.

"Me!" All said in unison.

"Okay," I answered, in surprise, "I'm going to lie down and the three of you are going to fuck me every minute until one of you makes me come."

"Competition time again?" One of them asked.

"Sure, and if any of you degenerates need to relieve themselves then go right ahead."

I lay down on the ground and stuck my hard cock skyward waiting for the first arsehole to strangle me. Lyndon, House Mate #2 and House Mate #1 in that order took turns to get me off, reverse cowboy style. Each used their butt muscle to throttle the life out of me, and the sensation was like nothing I've experience before or since. Today was a truly unique sexual experience.

Then I received my first stream of piss. Over my chest initially before encouraging the delivery to my mouth. The bitter flavour of three varieties of warm piss was characterised by a combination of foul beer and lack of water, but the experience of being hosed down by such hunks tipped me over the edge. House Mate #1 was the lucky recipient of whatever was left in my balls. He shrieked in surprise as he felt my cock disgorge inside him. I slammed his well-fucked arse violently onto my groin as I exploded in ecstasy.

Oh, my god," I shuddered, as my orgasm released me, "You guy's are going to do me in."

I was covered in piss and leaves when I finally rose to my feet, everyone, including me, laughed at my comical appearance. There was no gas left in any of the tanks, despite the spirit being willing by the presence of the magazine stash.

We fucked for a long time and it was thought prudent to head back to the village with enough time for some beer-flavoured refreshment so that we didn't miss the bus back to Leeds.

The afternoon session in the pub was great. Furtively, the four of us were congratulating ourselves on that sexually-gratifying outdoor orgy in between gulps from our pint glasses. I started getting hard again at this low-frequency sexual banter. Surely, these guys weren't up for more. I asked and yes, they were. Oh, fuck!

At this point, I went to the toilet on my own thankfully because, fuck knows what might have happened if I was accompanied. As I filled the urinal with recycled beer, I suddenly remembered Sam. I checked my watch and it was a little after 5pm. Still plenty of time. There was a pay phone on the wall outside the toilet, well away from my companions. I dropped a coin in and dialled Sam's number.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Sam, its Jason."

"Oh, Jason hi. Just a minute."

I could hear scuffling noises in the background and the unmistakeable sound of the toilet flushing.

"Sorry, had to pee!"

How ironic. I disturbed a T-girl pissing after the filth we got up to in the woods earlier on.

"Don't be sorry. That's kind of hot." Drunkenness was kicking in.

Silence. Oh, fuck.

"What's hot?" She asked, eventually.

"Listening to you pee."

Silence.

"You find that hot?"

Committed now so I simply said yes. More silence.

"You're a kinky fucker, aren't you?"

"You have no idea."

"You're into water sports?"

"Exploring that kink, yes."

"Who with?" Came an indignant reply.

"No-one," I lied, "Just saw it on some porno vids my parents have."

"Have you ever done it?"

"No," Lying again, certainly not with a woman which was truthful, "I'm curious about it though and keen to try."

Silence and heavy breathing, before "I can teach you. That is, if you want to see me again."

I most certainly did want to see Sam again, not just for the awesome sex, but because she had an engaging personality. Sam was someone I could proudly take out in public and show the world I was punching above my weight but for that secret.

"I'd love to see you again and not just for sex."

"Really?"

"Sure, I do. I enjoyed hanging out with you this weekend."

Silence.

"Can I see you to tonight?"

"I'd like nothing more but I'm really tired, and quite drunk. And I have work tomorrow."

I was silent now, exhibiting disappointment, I guess. Classes be damned!

"Keep in touch. Maybe I can see you in Sheffield?

My heart leapt in joy.

"Sure, that'd be great."

As before, we ended the call positively and I walked back to the table where my chums were.

All was not well, however.

"What's wrong? I asked, baffled at their alarmed expressions.

Lyndon handed me a crude handwritten note, "I saw what you did today. Don't worry I'm not after anything unless it's what I saw. Call me."

The note came with a phone number.

The colour had drained from their faces, but I saw the matter differently. The script seemed feminine and the tone non-threatening.

"Who gave you this?"

"The landlord when I got this round in." Answered Lyndon.

"Well, didn't you ask where it came from?"

The look of fear on all three of them was increasing as they shook their heads.

Oh, for fuck's sake. I went to the bar and asked the burly man behind it about the note.

"Call the number that's what the note says. Other than that, I can't give you any more info." Was the reply, clearly withholding some information about the note writer's identify.

"Who wants to call?" I asked returning to my bunnies at the table.

The three of them refused my challenge.

"Fine, I'll fucking do it"

To hell with them. No one was going to blackmail me despite the non-threatening nature of the note. If anyone witnessed the filth we got up to in the woods, they were more likely to want a piece of the action. I dropped another coin in the pay phone and dialled the number given.

"Hello?"

"I have your note."

Dazman
Dazman
359 Followers
12