The Step-sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I started it, sneaking into the bathroom like that, I've been worrying ever since that I'd got it wrong.'

She closed her eyes again, turned her face back to the sun.

'No you didn't, start it I mean, or get it wrong. Even on the first night I wondered if you could hear me with Minnie, by the second night I was convinced that you could, and after that, well.....' She sighed. 'Then I left the bathroom door open on purpose.' She laughed. 'Thought you'd never come up, was getting bloody cold.'

I chuckled. 'Sorry. Minnie? It has a name?'

She opened her eyes and looked at me as if I should know these things. 'Of course.' As though they all have names. Maybe they do. 'They're my friends.'

'They?'

'Oh yes. There's Minnie, Middie and Maxi. Minnie's my travelling friend, goes everywhere with me.'

'And Middie and Maxi?'

'They're strictly home birds.'

'Ah.'

I was thinking about the fact that she thought I could hear her and yet she still did it every night, fuck but that was a turn on.

Actually, it was such a turn on that I was, surprisingly, considering our very recent activities, getting a hard on.

Then she asked, 'You don't think that that was a little weird do you? With the step-brother sister thing I mean.'

I was a little surprised at the question, but it was obviously something that she'd thought about.

'Not in the slightest, it's not as though we're in any way blood related. Does it bother you? That relationship.'

'No it doesn't, but I didn't want it to bother you.'

'No, it doesn't bother me. Adds a little twist I guess; step-brother and sister, but not in a weird way. And I do like the occasional twist.'

None of this conversation had done anything to soften proceedings down below, in fact it had long ago reached the point where it was becoming noticeable.

So, undercover of a shuffle, I adjusted myself, got my now raging erection round onto my stomach.

The undercover bit didn't work.

She looked down at my lap, grinned lopsidedly. 'Seriously?'

I cleared my throat, smirked sheepishly. 'Sorry.'

She looked up. 'Sorry?'

Fuck it! I got up and held out my hand, time to......well, time to fuck it.

Almost without thinking, she took my hand and I pulled her to her feet.

Without pausing I pulled her into the house, not that she showed any resistance, and into the kitchen.

Turning around I stepped behind her and put my lips to her ear. 'Maybe it's time you did some catching up.'

And pushed her against the table.

I keep pushing until she's face down across the length of it.

Then pull her dressing gown up until her bum is in full view.

'Nice bum step-sister.' And it is. Perhaps it's a little bigger than all those years ago on the sofa, but very firm. All that walking I guess.

Mmmm, the thick lips of her pussy are peeking out between the junction of her thighs and the dark ring of her arse is just visible.

Nice.

She laughed. 'Weirdo. But than......' Smack. 'Oww!' Smack. 'Owwww!' On the other cheek.

Her buttocks begin to bloom red, burning.

Six times I spank her, three times on each cheek. And after those initial yelps she doesn't say anything, just lies there clutching the far edge of the table.

Then I drag a middle finger down the crack of her arse, straight down across the full length of her pussy, push my fingers between her thighs and press my palm against her.

She edges her feet apart, invites me in.

I rub against her, feel the heat, press harder, my finger finds her clit, rubs across it, a wet stickiness in my hand.

Twist my hand and push the thumb into the heat. Feel her body respond, a slight squeeze and a shiver.

Start to move my hand, pushing my thumb in and out, my finger rubbing across her clit at the same time.

Move a little faster, her juices seeping, spreading.

I remember the finger stretching along my perineum and, pushing my other thumb between her buttocks, I rub a circle around her arse then press into the centre, she feels the pressure and pushes back against it. Her spreading juices lubricate the way and, as I press a little harder, the tight ring of muscle gives and I sink into the pillow folds of her anus.

She grunts at the double penetration and her bum rotates, pushing herself as far onto my digits as she can get.

And, still rubbing the edge of my finger across her clit, I keep moving both thumbs inside her.

I feel her responding, her hips and bum twisting in tiny circles. I squeeze the one thumb and finger; rub the ball of the thumb along the roof of her pussy, press the finger harder across her clit. The other thumb still moving in random shapes inside the sucking tunnel of her arse.

The muscles in her groin and bum begin to squeeze around me, both working in tandem to get the most that they can from my penetrating thrusts.

And it's fun and exciting to watch her ever increasing gyrations as she pushes herself into a frenzy, working herself towards a climax. Her bum twisting and squirming more and more frantically; it's as though she's afraid that if she doesn't hurry she'll miss something.

And I'm beginning to struggle to keep up with her slippery, twisting, squirming bum. Both hands are fully occupied, I've no way of keeping her still.

But then I don't need to.

She sucks a final shuddering breath and pushes herself up onto her toes.

I feel her abdomen clench, her hips pull in and the muscles around my thumbs lock.

She holds herself like that for as long as she can, my thumbs trapped inside her body, until, finally, it's all released; her breath and her rigid muscles go slack.

I ease my thumbs from her body: it's like pulling them from a vacuum as her flesh tries to suck them back in.

She groans as she feels the empty spaces left behind, then allows her weight to sink onto the table.

I gaze at her wet, sticky arse.

I lick my thumb and put it in my mouth, slurp it clean.

Still gazing at her arse.

I bend down, drop to one knee.

Put my nose to her.

The folds of her inner lips are red and sticky, they peek out between the puffy, swollen outer lips. She smells of sex. Of her sex.

I touch my tongue to her, lick her, taste her, taste her sex. Sweet, sticky, syrupy.

Burrow into her, my lips nuzzling her lips, my nose pushed up against her, surrounded by her smell and taste.

Suck her into my mouth, swallow her juice, her cum.

Open my mouth wide, try to eat her. My tongue in as far as it will go.

A hand on the back of my head, pushing my face into her, I can't breathe.

Her pussy is squashed hard against my face; my nose into her entrance, my lips mashed into the soft folds of her inner lips, the hard bone beneath. Still can't breathe.

Pushing against her bum I gain a bit of breathing room. I find the top of her sex, can't find her clit but I suckle where I know it to be, push under the hood with my tongue, her hand directs me.

Flick my tongue and suck, concentrate on that one spot. The hand keeps me there, right where she wants me.

I keep going, flicking and nuzzling.

Her fingers stroking and tapping the back of my head, getting faster and faster.

As I bring her back to the brink.

And over it.

Her fingers grasp in my hair as she tenses, a wash of her cum across my lips and a flutter through her bum.

I sit back, my face covered in her juices.

Now, what about adding the final twist.

Standing, I pull my robe apart, my badly ignored cock juts out and seems to sniff at her hot, wet pussy.

She hasn't moved; she's sprawled across the table, her head on its side, her eyes unfocused. Her body is slack with one arm hanging over the edge and her legs are akimbo, not supporting her in any way. She's just about recovered her breath.

I almost decide that she's had enough and that I'm risking a not happy Lorraine if I go ahead. But then I repeat myself. 'Fuck it.'

So I do.

Taking hold of my cock, I rub the head between her thighs; rub it up and down her hot, wet sex. Lorraine doesn't move, doesn't seem to realise that I'm there. Again I have misgivings.

Then she stirs: I've stopped moving, but I'm still touching her pussy.

I don't know if she means to do it or not but, as she lifts her head she pushes back. And the head of my cock slips into her.

I groan. That is nice.

Lorraine jumps, flinches, looks back in surprise. Guess she didn't mean to do it.

Ah well, I'm here now, might as well carry on.

I watch her face and pump my cockhead in and out.

She looks at me, grins lasciviously and rotates her hips, says, 'Weirdo.'

I laugh and slam the full length of my iron hard cock into her.

Her eyes almost cross and she cries out.

Leaning over her and gripping her hips I grind against her bum.

She groans back at me. 'Oooh fuck. Now that reaches the parts some other parts can't reach.'

Now that was quite funny but I'm a little preoccupied.

Taking my weight off her I grip her hips and begin long slow thrusts.

And Lorraine pushes herself up onto her hands until her back is arched.

She groans again. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck. David. That's. It. Right. There.' And, squeezing her pussy around my shaft, she bumps back against me with each word.

And it's very, very nice. She's not tight, but soft and squidgy. And, as I reach her depths, the feeling is again becoming overwhelming; the warm, soft folds of her are having a real effect on me. Whatever I did now, nothing was going to stop me from cumming.

And, knowing it's coming, my thrusts start to get faster, more urgent.

She feels it too, shares the need, the urgency.

She matches me, meeting me in the middle of each thrust, her bum smacking against my hips with each forceful drive.

'Come on come on come on.' She mumbles over and over. I don't know if she's talking to herself or to me, it doesn't matter.

And then I feel fumbling fingers, they're between her legs rubbing along the underside of my cock as it slides in and out of her.

Then the fingers slip up either side of me, squeezing, and that's just too much, far more than I can cope with.

And still she's mumbling.

But then it really doesn't matter who she's talking to.

I'm overwhelmed, a tingling blooms in my perineum and the first pulse of cum flows down my cock.

And bursts into Lorraine's hot, steaming pussy.

Which, it seems, is just what she's been waiting for, been encouraging, been needing; her trigger.

'Oh yessss, there it is.' She whispers, and she does her little thing of pushing up onto her toes.

'Mmmmmgggggg.' She groans as I feel her bum clench and shiver after shiver ripple through her thighs.

My own burning orgasm continues, but there isn't much, not after the last time, and pretty soon there's nothing left to give.

Until her slippery fingers are back and she's squeezing me like a tube of toothpaste, getting every last drop, leaving me completely dry.

Her fingers leave me and I take a staggering step back. My slack cock slithers out of her, a long dribble of my cum follows, hangs between her thighs then drips to the floor.

Lorraine stays crouched over the table for a moment, recovering, then pushes herself upright and turns, perches on the edge of the table.

She grins at me, clears her throat, coughs then croaks, 'Well step-brother, I do like your idea of a twist.'

I rub my head as my muscles shake with post orgasm tension. Then grin back at her. 'I hoped you might, you just can't beat a good twist. Breakfast?'

She laughs. 'You old romantic you. Definitely.'

Half an hour later we're sitting back outside eating scrambled eggs.

'Mmm, this is good. That was good. You have no idea how long it is since I've had even a half hearted, five minute, oh alright then, fuck.'

'Hmmm.' I didn't really know how to respond to that: saying that I was glad that she was enjoying the eggs didn't really seem appropriate, and commenting on her past sex life certainly wasn't.

'It's OK, I don't expect you to say anything to that. Thank you for not asking me my reasons for needing the break, it means a lot that I don't feel that I have to justify myself.'

'You don't Lorraine, and you won't, it's none of my business. If you feel like venting then carry on, surprisingly, I've always been a good listener.'

She stayed quiet for a minute or two then. 'Thank you.' She smiled. 'As long as you'll still come up with the occasional twist.'

I laughed. Occasional?'

She grinned at that one.

A few more minutes of companionable silence then she said, 'I'm going into town this morning, got a few things to do. Do you need anything?'

'No I'm good thanks.'

She stood up. 'But I think I'm going to take some time in the bathroom, sort myself out. Do you mind?'

'You carry on, I've only had one coffee. And Lorraine......'

'Mmm?'

'Please stop asking.'

She smiled. 'Sorry.'

She took a step then groaned. 'Might need a hand up the stairs though.'

And I chuckle as she theatrically hobbles into the house.

12