The Stiletto Pt. 02: Friday

Story Info
A quiet evening at home.
2.5k words
4.83
2.9k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XeniaDei
XeniaDei
20 Followers

I arrived home from work shortly after six in the afternoon. It was still daytime. Instead of parking my car in the garage, I left it in front of the house, close enough to the front door so a car could still drive around the island of the circular driveway. I did not expect to go out anymore tonight, but you could never tell if some unexpected guest would show up. Closing the heavy mahogany door behind me, I turned to look inside.

There before me, stood a vision, halfway down the length of the foyer, some eighteen feet away, in black patent platform pumps, sheer black stockings, black garter belt, and black 1/4 cup bra that pushed up her C-cup breasts and framed her beautiful exposed pierced nipples. My wife stood motionless, her legs straight, slightly spread to convey authority. The marble floor was so highly polished, that it reflected her flawlessly, even the sparkle of precum leaking from the tip of her erect cock as it caught the light from the large window to her left.

"Suck my dick," she whispered hoarsely, barely able to contain her excitement. I dropped my keys in the small bowl on the antique chest by the door, and slowly walked to where she stood, dropping to my knees as I reached her. As my hungry mouth engulfed the purple head of her circumcised six-inch cock, she sighed in pleasure.

"Suck my dick," she repeated.

"You're such a good cock sucker, baby. Such a good cock sucker."

As I pleasured my wife's tool, Aricely, our cook and housekeeper, walked out of the kitchen.

"Sorry to interrupt, dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

Gabrielle turned to her and said, "thank you Ari, we won't be long."

With a mouthful of cock, I tried as best I could to grunt my thanks as well.

Aricely stood motionless for a few seconds, watching us. She had seen us playing countless times before, and she never seemed to tire of it. Not wanting to appear too indiscreet, however, she managed to tear herself away, and marched off into the kitchen.

I continued my expert work on my wife's beautiful penis, now running my tongue up and down, now taking as much of it as I could into my mouth, then moving to her beautiful smooth balls and taking them into my mouth one at a time, and moving them around with my tongue like a couple of large marbles, then moving back to her cock, taking the head into my mouth, and tonguing it lovingly.

When she began to spasm and her breath grew fast and shallow, I knew she was about to cum. As she exploded in my mouth, I felt warm jets, one after another, of her sweet seed filling my mouth and hitting my throat. I loved the familiar taste.

I planted loving kisses on her cockhead and shaft, and tenderly licked up and down to make sure I left her clean.

"Food's getting cold, children, come to the table!" Aricely stood by the kitchen door; her fists clenched in mock anger.

"We're done, Ari, we're coming!" yelled Gabrielle.

I gave Gabrielle's beautiful cock one last kiss and got up.

"Should I put something on?" my wife asked.

"No, you look perfect just the way you are," I responded, and gave her a wet kiss, sharing her semen with her.

"Your mouth tastes nice, what have you been eating?" She laughed.

My wife took my hand and we walked into the large kitchen, her erection slowly receding, the taste of her sweet cum lingering in my mouth.

We took our places at the small round table in the breakfast nook. It was not unusual for us to eat dinner here instead of in the formal dining room, especially during the week.

Aricely brought us our plates, brimming with slices of freshly baked meatloaf, baked potatoes, and peas, and sat down with us.

Originally from the Philippines, Aricely, now forty-five, had immigrated in her early twenties with her husband, who had obtained a job as a welder. When her husband passed away in a tragic car accident almost twenty years ago, Aricely came to work for me. Both Gabrielle and I considered her family.

After we were done with dinner, Aricely wanted to know if we would be needing her for the evening, as she wanted to go out with a friend.

"No, Ari, we're just gonna take it easy, you go ahead and have yourself some fun," I answered.

"I'm gonna fuck my husband," Gabrielle offered, and then to me: "I'm so fucking horny, I need to fuck you so bad, I can't stand it!" Under the table, although I could not see, she was getting hard again.

"You really are a sex machine, aren't you?" Aricely laughed.

"Yes, she is. Please don't leave me alone with this maniac!" I joked.

We all laughed.

"I'll clean up the kitchen, and leave you two lovers to go play."

"You're welcome to stay and watch, you know, or join us, if you want," Gabrielle said half-jokingly. This was a running joke we had with Ari. She had never joined us, of course, and although she would often walk in on us having sex, she would never stay to watch for too long. She would just do what she had to do, and leave.

As we got up from the table, I saw that Gabrielle was fully erect again. We thanked Aricely for her delicious dinner, and made our way towards the bedroom. Gabrielle couldn't help herself; she started undressing me along the way, leaving a trail of my clothes in the foyer, down the hallway, and almost all the way to our bedroom. "You're gonna make Ari pick up all this?" I chided her.

"I'll pick it all up before we go to bed," she responded.

When we reached our bedroom, I was completely naked.

"Get on all fours, baby," Gabrielle instructed me, as she walked to her nightstand to get the lube.

I did as I was told, and my wife joined me on the bed behind me.

"Spread that hole for me, baby." I raised my ass higher for her, my back arched, my upper body resting on my elbows. After a moment: "And you're so hard too! You really want it, don't you, baby?"

"Oh yes,"

I felt my wife placing her hands on my buttocks, and then I felt her breath.

"I love your asshole, so beautiful and delicious; like a pretty flower," she said.

As she began kissing my ass cheeks and the crack of my ass, she repeated, "I need your hole so bad. Will you give me your hole, baby?"

"Of course, my love, you can have my hole anytime you want."

"You're such a good boy."

I felt her warm breath on my anus, and she blew softly on it.

Then I felt her tongue, first circling around my hole and moving toward the center of my sex, teasing me. Reflexively I jerked towards her mouth.

"Now, now, baby, I know you want it too, but you need to be patient while mommy gets you nice and ready for her dick, ok?"

As she lapped at my asshole with her warm, wet tongue, she began trying to work it into my rectum. My sphincter relaxed, and allowed her tongue to enter me. Gabrielle tongued my insides for a few minutes.

"I think you're ready. You're gaping a little! Such a good boy! You're such a good boy!"

Gabrielle spanked my buttocks good and hard a couple of times, and then I felt cold lube on my anus, and before I could react, my wife's cock was pushing against my sphincter. Finding no resistance, my wife's cock slid into my rectum.

"I'm all the way in, baby. All the way up to my balls! You take my cock so well!" Her six inches were inside me. She fell on top of me to kiss my neck and whisper in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you so good, baby!"

Then she straightened up and, holding onto my hips with both hands, started pumping her cock into me. She started slowly, in and out; a few inches each stroke. After a few minutes, she pulled out completely, and without using her hands to guide her cock, inserted it all the way into me in one swift stroke. Then she pulled all the way out again, and slid in all the way again. This full withdrawal, full insertion routine was one of our favorites, but a lot of work for her too! After a while, she collapsed onto my back panting hard, her face next to mine; her rapid, warm, and moist breathing engulfing me. Regaining her breath, she began fucking me in short strokes, slowly at first, and faster as she recovered.

As her pace quickened, my wife increased the length of her stroke--all the way in, all the way out--and I grunted "I'm gonna cum."

"Arch your back for me a little, honey."

I raised myself and arched my back, my hands on the bed, holding me up.

"I'm gonna cum, im gonna cum," I repeated, as if my wife hadn't heard me the first time.

She quickened her pace, slamming her cock hard into my--by now--totally open asshole.

My body shook spasmodically, and I ejaculated jets of cum onto the bedsheets, one after the other.

"Did you cum a lot baby?"

"Yes, I did. That felt so good, so fucking good."

"I'm almost there, honey, just a few more minutes." Gabrielle slowed down her pace to let me recover.

"Fuck me for as long as you want; another hour, however long you want. My ass is yours."

"Thank you, my love." She continued to fuck me slowly.

After a minute: "Fuck me hard. I'm ready."

My wife straightened up and once again, grabbing onto my hips, began plowing into me furiously, like a wild animal.

"I want to fill your ass with my cum."

"Yes, please, please, fill me with your cum."

"I'm gonna make you pregnant," she laughed.

"I'm gonna cum again," I grunted

"I'm almost there, let's cum together," she added.

"I'm cumming," I screamed.

Gabrielle started fucking me so hard I fell forward on my belly, and she exploded into me, filling my rectum with her sperm enema.

Her cock still in me, she lay on me, and the both of us lay motionless for a few minutes.

After I came to my senses, I noticed that the sheet under my belly and chest was soaking wet with my two ejaculations.

"I never want to take my cock out of your ass," Gabrielle whispered into my ear. "It feels so good in there."

Suddenly she lifted herself off me, and said "raise your ass, let's see what we have here."

I lifted my ass off the bed, and my wife slipped a finger into my rectum, my sphincter, still gaping, offering no resistance.

"You're sopping wet in there," she said, as she licked her cum-covered finger.

"I truly am delicious, if I may say so myself," she laughed.

"I think we should eat me, get on top of me."

She lay on her back, and I straddled her face, with my anus just above her mouth. Grabbing my buttocks my wife helped position me exactly where she needed me.

"Ok, baby, you can let go now."

A stream of cum and ass juices poured out of my rectum into my wife's mouth.

Gabrielle sounded funny, with her mouth full of cum, trying not to swallow. "Push hard, honey, there's a lot more in there."

I grunted and pushed. I farted loudly as the air Gabrielle's cock had been pumping into my body with her cock found its way out. With the air, a second stream of cum poured out of me. Grabbing onto my hips, my wife pulled me down onto her mouth, and she worked her tongue into my gaping ass, greedily trying to get every last drop of her semen from my bowels. Then she pushed me up a bit, and slipped one, then two fingers into me, and fished around. Finally satisfied that she had gotten everything she could, she slapped my ass to tell me to get off.

I looked down at my wife's open mouth. It was full of cum. She smiled at me, closed her mouth, and raised herself. We locked our mouths into a kiss, and passed my sperm enema back and forth until it was all gone.

"I love your cum," I finally said.

"I love it too!"

Ever the optimist, my wife slipped a finger into my ass, hoping there would still be some of her semen in there. "Only ass juice, I'm afraid," she observed, as she examined her wet finger. She then slipped it into my mouth to let me clean it.

"Clean my cock, baby," she finally said, laying down on the bed.

I went down on her, and carefully licked her cock clean. It tasted of my ass, her cum, and the edible lube we always used. As I cleaned her, she got hard again. I took this as my cue to suck her again. Gabrielle sighed contentedly, and allowed me to suck her cock. I licked and sucked her cock and balls lazily, as we chatted about our day.

"Eat my ass, honey," Gabrielle interrupted her own sentence, raising her legs to expose her asshole. I started licking around her smooth pink anus, gradually moving in to her hole, and pushing my tongue inside. Her sphincter relaxed, and let me in. I lapped at the insides of her rectum, as deep as my tongue could reach.

"As I was saying, honey, can you ask Orlando to take my car to the dealer? It's almost a year old."

I took my tongue out of my wife's bowels to respond: "Of course, love, I'll have Brenda call the dealership on Monday to schedule it, and then Orlando can take the car."

I went back to her cock, licking up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the underside of her glans. I took the head into my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue.

"I'm going to cum, sweetie," my wife whispered, almost inaudibly. "Let me cum on your face."

I let her cockhead out of my mouth and she stroked it a few times. Moaning softly, she began to spasm, less violently than before, and jets of her cum landed on my open mouth, face, and hair.

I took her cock into my mouth to drain out the last few drops of her seed.

"You look so pretty, your face all glazed like this." She kissed me lovingly.

"I don't want you to clean up, baby lets go to sleep, ok?"

We didn't even brush our teeth, we just turned off the lights, curled up on the bed, and went to sleep.

Gabrielle was a truly amazing woman. She could never have enough. We had been living together for over three years, and hardly a day had gone by that we didn't fuck at least once, often two or three times.

XeniaDei
XeniaDei
20 Followers