All Comments on 'The Stock Boy'

by knowsbetterxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TrionyxTrionyxabout 1 year ago

Interesting. Both of our First Time On the Job stories had the older woman leave suddenly and move to California.

32aa32aaabout 1 year ago

You'll always remember your first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. I would say I had the same first experience, but she was my second. Way more memorable and much nicer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ending too sad.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 1 year ago

Love the nostalgic wistful ending.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

I thought that the ending was perfect. We don't always know what we want, let alone 'get it'.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Nice story and well told. Brought back many, long forgotten memories of the times. That ending is worth 5 stars all on its own. Keep writing I'll be back for more!

Cheers

SAGE

PS:

In my case I was the one who moved to California. Nice place in those days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lovely premise.

Great, extended, back story/buildup.

Sure could have used Diane giving him instructions/directions to get him to do what she wanted/needed.

Partiularly during his maiden pussy eating.

Could have used some dialog about her breasts. Did he like them? Would he like to see them? Did he think about them when he jerked off? What did he imagine?

And could have used some extended playing with his cock and balls. Was this the first time anyone did this for him? Did he like it? Should she do more?

Blowjob was too rapid. Started too abruptly. Stopped much too soon -- even if he wasn't going to get to cum in her mouth.

Had real five-star potential.

Four stars.

wwaldripwwaldrip1 day ago

Excellent story and Charlie received excellent instructions and information for life. Really enjoyed reading the story and the great memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknowsbetterxx@knowsbetterxx
I like to write and started writing erotica some years back as an exercise to improve my descriptions of things and actions. I guess I want to see if I have any talent at writing and to improve what little I probably do have.