The Stone of Idris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, but I didn't wake up. I was riding behind the eyes of a man. This man was in the middle of a cadre of American soldiers. I guessed they were somewhere in the jungles of Vietnam or Cambodia from the overpowering humidity and verdant greenery surrounding me.

"Where's this fucking house, Smithson?" A soldier shouted at me. "We've been running around in circles for fucking hours."

My father had fought in Vietnam. But I didn't think I was in my father's head. I was, but it was like I was behind Eldrick's eyes, who was inside my father's head.

"There," my father indicated.

Two young men were holding automatic rifles outside a door.

"And the house is full of virgin women?" The soldier asked.

"The village has gathered all of the marriageable aged women, 18 to 31 years, in that house to save them from the conflict," Eldrick told the man.

It was definitely Eldrick talking, not my father, John.

"Take them out," the soldier ordered curtly.

Two shots rang quickly out, and the two men dropped.

The cadre crashed through the door and into the house.

The women were all screaming and running about the place.

"Shut up!" The man who was leading bellowed.

It was clear he was on the ragged edge. Accidents happen when men that stressed are holding automatic weapons.

Eldrick pulled out the stone.

It was strange. Eldrick wasn't really there. He was travelling behind his great-grandson's eyes, so the stone wasn't there either. It didn't seem to matter to the stone's power.

"You will all quieten down," Eldrick said.

The women went silent.

"You are all pleased to see us and grateful that we have saved you. So grateful that you will take off all your clothes and make love to us as a reward."

There were at least 25 women in that room. Five soldiers.

There was a rustle of clothing hitting the floor. Naked, the women chose one of the five soldiers.

My father gathered no less than five Vietnamese women around him, all with bony bottoms, flat stomachs, and tiny tits.

"Those without a man can make love to each other while they wait," Eldrick/Dad said.

Eldrick/dad picked out the youngest of the five women he had chosen. She must have only just been old enough to have been placed in the protected group. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he forced her to her knees in front of him.

Eldrick/dad, and me, it was like I was in the room, like it was my cock that was being taken out of my trousers. It was my organ that was forced into the unwilling mouth of this young beautifully lean, black-eyed, Vietnamese woman. I was Eldrick, who was dad, who was me.

"Open wider and suck, you slut," Eldrick/dad/I/we demanded.

The woman wouldn't have known any English, but the stone sang its irresistible melody. The woman's mouth opened, allowing our cock to slide inside.

I/we/dad hadn't had sex since shipping from stateside. It didn't take long. We came into this young virgin's mouth with an ecstatic moan of pure bliss.

It had felt like I was there. That it was my cock that was being sucked, me that was cumming into this young woman.

Coughing and retching, the woman expelled our cum back over our cock and balls. We clubbed her to the ground with our rifle.

Pointing to the eldest of the five women, we said, "You! Crawl over here and suck me clean."

The woman sank to her knees and then crawled across to us. Her mouth was warm and wet on our cock and balls. Licking carefully, the second woman cleaned all the expelled cum off our cock, balls, abdomen, and thighs. She had us hard again.

"Turn around and spread your ass cheeks," We told her. "I'm going to leave you a virgin by fucking your shithole."

The woman turned and showed us her spread starfish.

"You'll enjoy being fucked in your shitter so much that when you get married, it's all you'll want your husband to do," we told her.

The stone's song surged around us.

Spitting on our palm, we smeared it around the head of our cock and shaft. Leaning forward, we let spit dribble out of our mouths onto her rosebud. Holding our shaft in one hand and the woman's hip in the other, we positioned our thick 8-inch phallus at her rear pleasure hole.

As we forced the tip through her first sphincter, the woman took a deep breath as if to scream, but the song swelled. Instead, she moaned lustily and pushed back at the invading protuberance.

Our cock popped delectably through the knot and slid deep into her bowel.

"The rest of you start munching pussy. Except for you," we pointed at the youngest woman again. "You get back here and eat my ass. Make sure you get your tongue right in there, or I'll fuck you in the ass next."

Holding the woman's hips, we fucked her arse for as long as we could. It still wasn't long. Grabbing a handful of hair, we pulled the woman back onto us one last time before dumping a load of semen into her ass.

The feeling of being deep inside a woman whilst another tongued your ass was even better than I had imagined during one of my many masturbation sessions. I wanted more.

Fortunately, Eldrick/dad wasn't anywhere near finished.

Pulling another flat-chested woman out from between the thin thighs of the woman she was tonguing, we rudely shoved her legs apart, covered her pudenda with our abdomen, and then ripped our cock forward and into her. Her hymen ruptured easily under our vicious assault.

The woman squealed, "Oh shut up, you love it," we growled.

The woman's squeals became orgasmic moans and groans. Her tight cunt gripped our prick so deliciously that we came in her quickly, as well.

Eldrick/dad/I were about to deflower our fourth victim when the square outside the house was filled with shots and shouting.

We had been too long. Another squad had been sent to investigate our absence. The Vietnamese guerrillas had surrounded the house and were set to ambush us as we exited the building. The second squadron had stumbled into the trap and was being slaughtered.

Roaring, with cocks still out, dad's squadron joined the fray.

My dad was the only one to make it back to base that day.

The stone had taken its price for being used for ill.

I woke with a start. 'What a weird dream,' I thought.

My sticky abdomen and the wet sheets gave testament to how vivid the dream had been. I had cum every time Eldrick/dad had.

I knew it wasn't a dream. I had relived one of my father's Vietnamese war experiences. I believed his actions weren't his own. Eldrick had used the stone to take control of him.

I had no idea why the stone had left Eldrick and my father unharmed but had punished the other participants in the rape.

The Idris Stone: Power Complete.

The next morning Beatrice came out of the rooms in time to take her grandmother to church. She blushed prettily and smiled when she saw me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Mr Muzz," She said. "I don't know what came over me. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much by taking my clothes off and dancing around your house? I'm so glad you didn't tell Mammy. She would have stuck me in that convent she always threatens me with."

"That's alright, Bea," I replied. "You can dance naked in my house anytime you want." Then I gave her a big grin to show I was only kidding.

Beatrice took my hands. "You look different this morning, Mr Muzz. Did you dye your hair?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. I turned to the mirror on the wall in the lounge. The face of a younger man was looking back at me. I had somehow lost about five years off of my age.

My hair was a dark brown with only a few flecks of grey in it, as it was in my early 40s, not my late 40s as I am now.

I seemed to have dropped a few pounds as well.

"I think your lamb chops have given me a new lease on life," I joked.

"American humour, I don't think I'll ever understand it," Beatrice said.

Janela came out dressed for church.

"You two lovebirds chatting again?" She asked.

"Mammy! Mr Muzz doesn't think of me like that! Besides, he's way too old for me!" Beatrice protested.

I noticed she hit her lower lip after she spoke.

"Every pretty young woman should have at least one older man in her life to teach her what she needs to know. Your daddy ran away when you were young. Mr Muzz can teach you the things your father should have." Janela told her granddaughter.

I knew this was the stone working. It seemed to have convinced Janny that I would be a good experience for her granddaughter. Did I dare hope of something similar from Beatrice?

Janela looked at me, "Are you not well, Mr Muzz? You look like you've lost weight."

"I feel better than ever, Janny," I told her, realising my hip, knee and ankle hadn't twinged or protested this morning at all.

"Maybe I should stay at home and make you some soup, Mr Muzz," Janela said. "You look like you're wasting away."

"I've got a class this morning, Janny. I'm fine. I'll see you for dinner around 6.00 pm, please?"

"Okay, Mr Muzz."

Janela and Beatrice got in Beatrice's old civic and drove off.

The class I was giving this morning, 'Genetic Determinism', was poorly attended. I currently only have six students, all women. It was a contentious subject amongst the feminists as most of the feminists I knew believed in the nurture over nature debate. Genetics had little to do with human behaviour. Nurture was the leading cause of how people behaved. I would be told this as if it was fact, not merely a rational argument.

I had a small room to give the class in, in an out-of-the-way part of the University. Maybe the course was so poorly attended because nobody could find it.

I felt so good I rode my pushbike to the University for the first time in ten years.

I handed out the course material and engaged in the usual desultory conversations with the students. This was a two-hour block lesson. By the time just 25 minutes had passed, my brain was yelling at me.

'Tell these screaming harpies to pull their heads out of their feminist pamphlet filled asses and do some fucking research.'

Of course, nurture has a big say in how we are as people, but so do many other things. Don't accept the glib and trite answer found in the feminist handbook, do your research, and make your own mind up about what you think is the most significant cause or are the biggest causes.

Then if you think nurture is the most significant component, argue your point from a researched, reasoned position. That's the whole fucking point of doing a philosophy course. Learn how to think, not what to think!

I put my hand in my pocket and felt the stone there. I was sure I had left it on my dresser, yet here it was, on my person.

I think you are all feeling a little too warm to think clearly," I said. "If you all strip down to naked, I think you'll be able to reason more deeply."

What the fuck was I doing? This is a class of feminists! I suspected at least two of them were dying for any chance to report me so they could get me suspended and a credit on the class without having to do any of the course work.

The stone felt warm in my hand, and its joyous song burst out again.

All six stood and began to take off their clothes, chatting about how I was right. It was too hard to think when you were fully clothed and hot.

"Wait!" I said. "Is anyone here under the age of 19? If you are, you'd better leave your clothes on and leave the class, never mentioning what happened here ever again."

None of the young women left.

'Thank goodness for that,' I thought. It would be bad enough when word of this got out. If there were underage girls involved as well, I'd be in jail. I was probably going to be anyway, but as all that young nubile flesh came into view, my brain stopped thinking, and my dick started to.

"Anybody not a lesbian?" I asked.

Five of the six put their hands up. I mentally castigated myself for having such a ridiculous preconception of what being a feminist meant to the modern woman.

"How many of you are bisexual?"

Four of the five raised their hands again.

"I think if you made love to each other, it would help you to think even more deeply still," I said as the stone's song swelled around me. "If you're not into other women, you might find me attractive enough to make love to," I added for the benefit of the one student who was the exception.

Tina was the only student that hadn't indicated she was lesbian or bisexual. She was a fresh-faced girl with wide blue eyes behind thick glasses. Short and a little tubby, she wasn't the prettiest girl there. She had an enormous pair of knockers, though. Something she had kept well hidden under loose blouses and too big cardigans until now.

Tina had long, straight, dark brown hair cut short in the front but long down the sides of her face and the back of her head. Feathered bangs, I think they call it.

Tina walked across to me, seemingly unfazed about being naked in front of her 49-year-old professor.

"I love older men, Professor Smithson," Tina whispered huskily. "I've masturbated many nights dreaming about sucking your big cock."

She was on her knees and fishing my rapidly stiffening cock out of my trousers seconds later.

"Hmmm, does Professor Smithson have a big hard pork sword for his little princess?" Tina cooed.

I did. I have a long and thick 8 inches, at least, of throbbing man meat. I was uncircumcised, and my big purple head was showing angrily out of my foreskin.

Tina purred as my thick cock hardened in her stroking hand, "So big, so perfect, so exactly as I had imagined as I fucked myself with a cucumber," she sensually moaned.

Leaning forward, Tina lapped at the eye of my cock. Smacking her lips lasciviously, she said, "Hmmm, hmmm, sweet cock juice. I bet your cum taste's even better."

She cupped my big balls in her hand, opened her mouth wide, and accepted about half of my length into her sucking mouth. Wrapping her hand around the part of my shaft that wouldn't fit in her mouth, Tina began to stroke and milk me. Pulling insistently up as she bobbed down, then pulling down, stretching my frenulum deliciously tight, as she lifted her head back up.

I hadn't had a girlfriend or even a 'friend with benefits' for over ten years. I didn't last long in Tina's delightfully sucking and swirling mouth. Grunting fit to raise the dead, I shot my load into my 21-year-old student.

"Hmmm, hmmm, Professor. You had such a big load for me," Tina hummed as she used her forefinger to gather up my cum spillage from around her mouth and feed it back into her mouth.

Swirling her tongue around her full lips, Tina gathered up all the cum that she hadn't managed to swallow before smacking her lips and opening her mouth wide to show she had swallowed it all.

Getting off her knees, Tina sat on my desk, leant back, spread her legs, and said, "Would you like to taste me, Professor Smithson? Would you like to taste my sweet young pussy?"

I couldn't think of a damned thing I wanted more than that just then.

I looked around the room. The two blonde students had paired off. Nancy and Frida were their names. These two had their pussies 'scissored' together and were holding each other's thighs and groaning loud enough to shake windows as they rubbed their twats together.

The last three, Michelle, Angelina, and Yvonne, were writhing and moaning and moving around each other in a lust-filled, ever-changing series of couplings. Angelina would kiss Michelle as Yvonne tongued her nipples. Michelle would tongue Yvonne's breasts as Yvonne kissed Angelina.

Angelina was the only one who had identified as lesbian. It seemed she was mostly taking the dominant role. As I tipped my head down to taste Tina, Angelina encouraged the other two onto their hands and knees.

Kneeling behind them, she instructed, "Kiss each other like you mean it. I'm going to finger-bang you both."

Angelina dipped her thumbs into each girl's pussy before placing her thumb on that girl's rosebud. Shoving her index fingers into the girl's cunts, Angelina simultaneously squeezed her thumbs down, making them pop through the girl's outer sphincter and into their asses.

Yvonne and Michelle gave twin jumps as the thumbs popped into their ass, then twin groans of lust and desire as the fingers drove into their cunts.

Kissing passionately, pausing only long enough to groan out an orgasm, the two kneeling girls passively accepted being finger fucked to a second, third and fourth orgasm.

Angelina decided she had given enough pleasure. It was time to receive some. She smacked both of the other two on the ass.

"You," smacking Yvonne again, "On your back between my thighs."

She smacked Michelle, "You, get your tongue in my ass."

Yvonne and Michelle quickly took their requested positions.

"Get your tongues right in there," Angelina demanded. "Make sure you shove your tongue in my rosebud, make sure your tongue lashes my clitty. Get working, bitches."

Tasting Tina, as I watched the spectacle in front of me over and between her big tits, soon had me harder than trying to explain Nietzsche to a math major.

Tina had shuffled back until she could tip her head off the end of my desk and look back to watch the girls on the floor. She was cupping her breasts and tugging on her nipples.

I was reasonably confident that Tina was now 'bicurious' at least.

Lifting her head to gaze at me, she moaned, "Put your big cock in me, Prof. I need some dick in me right now!"

Her pussy was so incredibly tight and hot around my trouser snake that I nearly lost my load before I was all the way in.

Gasping with concentration, I forced my conscious mind away from what I was doing and thought about the more contentious of Freud's teachings. This allowed me to slide all 8 inches into Tina's tightly grasping cunt before blowing.

"OMFG, Prof, you're so big in me," Tina gasped. "It feels so good. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Grateful, I came with her. Tina moaned as she felt me splashing inside her. She popped into another orgasm as I did.

The door opened, and Katey English stepped into the room.

Katey is another of the lecturers at the University. She is the spitting image of Peg Bundy from 'Married, with Children'. A brilliant mind hides under the 'bimbo' exterior she presents.

"What the fuck, John?" She exploded. "You're going to lose your job over this! I can't cover any of this up. If any of these girls report you, you're done in education forever. You know that. You're lucky it was me that heard the obvious sounds of fucking coming down the hall. Otherwise, I'm sure they would have been running to report you already."

"You don't mind seeing this, though, do you, Katey?" I said. "In fact, it's made you so horny that you just have to join in."

I didn't know if I had to be holding the stone for it to work. If I did, I was in even deeper shit as it was in my pants pocket, somewhere on the floor behind me.

To my relief, the chorus sang its beautiful song.

Katey bit her lower lip. Unconsciously her hands found her breasts and circled her nipples.

"That's a fine cock you're sporting there, John. I'd love to try it if you can go again?"

I seemed to have a never-ending supply of blood and semen at the moment. My cock was rapidly inflating, and my balls already felt ready to explode again.

"Sit on your office chair, John. Put your hips on the edge. I'm going to back onto you," Katey told me.

"I think that's enough lesson for today, girls, don't you?" I said to everyone. "You're not to talk about this to anyone except yourselves and me, okay?"

"Yes, Professor," they all answered dutifully as they put their clothes on and then filed out.

Katey was so aroused she was hopping from foot to foot in denied desire. As the last student left closing the door, she almost threw me onto my chair, ripped her pants and panties down, backed up between my spread thighs. She took my rigid 8-inch member in her right hand and guided it into her red hot snatch.

123456...9