The Stone of Idris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped off and climbed into bed, covering myself with the sheet only.

The Stone of Idris: Confronting Eldrick.

The world was slowly bouncing up and down. It took me a while to figure out I was riding behind the eyes of someone walking.

'If the progression holds, I must be inside Eldrick's head only,' I thought. 'I wonder if he is aware of me.'

Our shadow was long before us as we walked. We were carrying a rifle.

I moved a little further back in Eldrick's head. I didn't want him to become aware of a stranger travelling inside his mind.

"¿Quien va alla? (Who goes there?)." Came a call from behind some rocks.

"It's just me, you idiot," Eldrick said. "Your Spanish is a disgrace. We've been in this damned country for over a year, and that's the best you can do? ¿Quien va alla? What the fuck is that? Who goes there? Pfft."

"Eldrick? Where the hell have you been?" The soldier said, stepping out from behind the rocks.

I wasn't sure, but I thought this would have to be the American -- Spanish war of 1898. Only a short war after the USS Maine was scuttled in Havana Harbour during The Cuban War of Independence.

"Looking for a way through the mountains and back to our lines. What have you been doing, Stanley? Pulling your dick?" We replied.

"There's a farmhouse just over the ridge back there. Three sisters who are very accommodating to American soldiers, none of them more than 25 years of age. No need to have a pull." Stanley smugly informed us.

"Your hands look sweaty, Stanley," Eldrick told him. "They haven't given you the pox, have they?"

"Fuck you, Eldrick," Stanley snarled. "You didn't give any of the signals. I could have shot you. No one would have cared"

"And I could have cut your damned throat the night you screwed up and got us lost," Eldrick countered.

Going pale, Stanley asked, "Why are you even here, Eldrick? You couldn't give a damn about Cuban independence."

"Plenty of opportunities in war," Eldrick answered. "Plenty of women grateful to a strong man for saving them from being raped by the enemy."

"You save them from being raped so you can rape them yourself," Stanley muttered.

Eldrick smiled evilly, "But I'm not the enemy. There's a difference."

"Did you find a way out?" Stanley asked.

"Every pass is guarded, every road blockaded. I did find a series of caves that might lead out. There's a small stream running along them. It doesn't seem to pool anywhere, so maybe we can get through to Santiago de Cuba." Eldrick said.

"I fucking hate caves," Stanley whined.

"Stay here with your pox-ridden hags then," Eldrick said, uncaring. "I'm loading up with food and ammunition and having a go at getting back first light tomorrow.

"Now, where is this farmhouse? I need a shit and a bath. Maybe if those hags aren't too pox-ridden, I'll have a root."

Back in my bed in California, I muttered, then rolled over to a more comfortable position. When I dozed back off, time had shifted where Eldrick was. I became Eldrick.

It was pitch black, and I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. The sound of running water was loud. I was moving through a rock cave. The weight of the mountain above me seemed oppressive.

What I felt was determination. I'd had enough of this island. I wanted back to the States.

We came to a dead end. I lit my last torch. I could see that the water had pooled in its flickering light, but it hadn't backed up very much. It was escaping somewhere, but where?

Taking my backpack and boots off, I stripped to my T-shirt and boxer shorts. I was going to see if I could find an egress. A way through. Maybe there was only a narrow wall between where I was and the next cave.

Leaving the torch flickering beside the pool, I dove in. I was hoping that the torch's light would be visible to guide me back to the edge if I couldn't find a way out.

I worked my way forward I could feel the insistent pull of flowing water. It was definitely going somewhere. I followed it a bit further. Before I could react, I was sucked into a vortex and wrenched into the maw of a tunnel barely wide enough to fit my shoulders.

There was no way to go back. My only chance was to go forward as fast as possible and hope my breath held.

I wasn't going to make it. 'I'm going to drown in this fucking hell hole,' I thought.

That was when I heard the song. A vast chorus swirled around me. On the edge of consciousness, I saw a glowing stone on the bottom of the tunnel. In desperation, I grabbed it up. There was no conscious thought of how having this stone would help me. I just knew I needed it.

I came to on the edge of a stream. Behind me, there was the crash of a waterfall. Water was cascading out of a hole in a rock cliff some 15 feet above the stream I was lying on the edge of. The stone was in my hand.

Pulsing, it seemed to greet me. I became aware that I was sporting an enormous erection. The song pulsed around me again, and I came.

Satisfied, the song died, and the stone returned to the green-tinged amber that I recognised.

I had no idea where I was. I had no supplies, no clothes except for my boxers and the army T-shirt I was wearing. Not even boots on my feet. I had my knife, that was it.

I followed the stream for two days. Approaching a large town, Santiago de Cuba, the sign said, I heard the unmistakable sound of American voices. I had made it back. Laying on the ground with my hands above my head, I waited for the soldiers to notice me.

They came running. My dog tags confirmed who I was, and I was soon back in California.

The morning after my return, I got out of bed, did my morning ablutions, and then stood at the mirror to shave. I was Eldrick. Eldrick stared back at his image and saw me. Surprise flashed over his face.

I felt him reach out to the stone in his mind to try and take control of me. I reached for the stone too. At this point, my command of the stone had surpassed his. He'd had the stone in his possession for less than three days and hadn't explored its uses at all yet. I had already been using it.

I was able to wrench my mind from his.

Waking, I thought, 'that explains how Eldrick got the stone, but how did the stone come to be in that cave?'

Beatrice knocked quietly on my door and entered, "Mr Muzz, time to wake up. It's been an hour."

My erection was massive. Lying on my back and naked under the sheet, my tumescent rod had pushed the sheets up to an extremely obscene tent. Beatrice noticed. Her eyes widened, and she unconsciously touched her tongue to her parted lips.

"Janela must be very distracted," I said. "I'm sure she won't notice you're missing if you'd like to taste me, Bea."

I didn't hear the stones song, but licking her lips, Bea moved slowly across the room and climbed onto the bed. Pulling the sheet hesitatingly down, Bea uncovered my throbbing member. She wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft.

"Go ahead, Bea, take it in your mouth. You know you want to." I encouraged her.

Wonderingly Bea opened her mouth and took me inside.

Tipping her head up to look in my eyes, she said, "It's so big and beautiful, Mr Muzz. I want to taste your seed. Cum in my mouth, please?"

Bea swirled her tongue over the eye of my cock, around the head, and over the glans. She could barely fit the head of my cock in her petite mouth. She added her other hand and began to stroke slowly up and down as she swirled her tongue and lapped at the eye.

It was simply superb. I couldn't, and didn't, last long. Groaning, I spent myself into my housekeeper's granddaughter. With her lips firmly around the eye of my penis, Beatrice swallowed as quickly as she could. Only a tiny amount dribbled back out of her mouth. She gathered this up with her fingers and put it in her mouth.

Bea gave me a pleased smile, "I'd better get back before mammy notices I'm gone, Mr Muzz. I think I might have to try more of you another time, though, if you'd like?"

I nodded, "I'd love you to 'try more of me', Bea," I told her.

The Idris Stone: Awakenings.

After dinner, I watched a little telly. Janela and Beatrice sat with me. Every time there was an ad break, Janny would extoll the virtues of an older man to her granddaughter. It got so embarrassing for me that I took up residence in my study. Beatrice excused herself to go to bed as I said where I was going, but not before she flashed me what I thought was a disappointed look. We left Janela to watch this week's episode of Big Bang Theory alone.

My internet search was still fruitless.

I could find little reference to how far the American forces had spread across the island during the brief Spanish -- American war or how many volunteers had crossed to the island to help in Cuba's battle for independence from their Spanish occupiers.

I couldn't even find many references to how far and wide the Spanish troops were to give me some clues about how the stone came to be in the water.

The assumption that a Spanish occupier had somehow lost the stone in the stream was probably false.

Friday is my busiest day at the University. I had two classes to teach and another lecture to give. Essays and assignments would also need to be read and marked.

I decided to drive to work. On my way to the college, I came across a young postgrad broken down in the middle of an intersection. I remembered Nicola from my class the previous year.

I'm no mechanic, but I can help push. I parked my BMW in the middle of the intersection with the flashers on to give us some protection. The car wasn't moving. It was stuck in gear.

'Some help.' I requested of the stone.

There was a graunch of gears, and the car jumped into neutral. I was able to help Nicola push the car around the corner into a side street where it could be left safely. I jumped back in my car and moved it behind hers.

Looking at my watch, I saw that I still had plenty of time to make my first class.

"You right here, Nicola?" I asked. "Do you need a lift somewhere?"

"Professor Smithson?" Nicola asked, shocked. "Is that really you? You look ten years younger and 30 pounds lighter."

"My housekeeper has me on a ketogenic diet," I lied. "It seems to be working. I feel better than I have for years."

"I might have to try it if it works that well," Nicola told me.

I looked my former student over. Medium height and just a little tubby, just the way I liked them. Fuck, did I? Or was that Nev? I didn't know nor care. Big puppies and plump thighs in a too-short skirt. 'Nice,' I thought.

"I think you should ride with me to the Varsity, Nicola. On the way, you should take your panties off and give them to me as a reward for helping you. Maybe you could even play with yourself on the way."

"Sounds like a plan," Nicola answered as the stone sang. "I was going in to do some work on my Master's thesis. I'll get the triple-A to tow my car to the garage."

We got in my car. Nicola immediately hoisted her skirt up and shucked herself out of her tiny thong. She handed the sheer pink item to me before pulling her skirt back down.

"They should smell nice for you, Professor Smithson," she informed me. "I woke up as horny as all hell this morning."

I held her thong to my nose. It was damp and definitely smelt of pussy. My cock hardened at the smell.

Nicola put her feet up on the dash and began to play with her bearded clam. Shaved pussy is very nice, but I do like a trimmed bush. There's something more earthy about a well-manicured lawn.

"We can fuck, if you want, Professor?" Nicola offered.

"I don't have time this morning, Nicola," I told her regretfully. "But if you want to drop in on my Genetic Determinism class on Tuesday at 9.00 am, I have someone I think you might love to meet."

I wrote the classroom number on a piece of paper for her.

"I just might," Nicola answered, her breath coming in short, panted gasps. "Nearly there, Professor," she moaned as she thrust two fingers into her gash. "Squeeze one of my nipples for me, please?"

I reached over and took her left nipple in my fingers. I gave it a tweak and a twist.

"Oh Gawd," Nicola groaned as her hips thrust violently up and back. "Oh my fucking Gawd, that feels good." She moaned out.

I pulled into my reserved spot in the carpark.

Pulling her skirt back down over her rounded bottom, Nicola leant over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for the help, Prof." She said. "And thanks for the help getting my car moved," she added with a grin.

I put her panties in my pocket and walked to my class.

The day passed in a haze. I was thinking my way through the difference in my attitude to Nicola and how it had been with the others. I had treated Nicola the way I would normally treat women. I had treated her in a courteous and kindly manner.

Sure I had used the stone to get her to give me her panties and masturbate for me, but I had helped her first. Did that make a difference? The warning on the stone said: "Use me for good, and your dreams will come true." Could the fact that I had helped Nicola first pleased the stone? Made it happy, so it rewarded me?

'How the fuck can you make a stone happy?' I thought.

I hold 'open office' hours between my classes and the lecture. Any or all of my students can come and see me to get help on their various assignments and essays. It was an unusually hectic day.

All of the students in my 'Genetic Determinism' class dropped by to tell me how much they had enjoyed Tuesday's class and how they felt my suggestions had helped them to think clearer and had simplified matters for them.

They all expressed the hope that this Tuesday's lesson would be equally as insightful.

Even Angelina, the avowed lesbian feminist, dropped in to say how much she had enjoyed the class and asked if I could help her revise her essay.

Of course, I was willing to help her clarify some of her points and rewrite some others into a more coherent order.

Tina only dropped in to confirm that I was coming to Katey's for lunch and play tomorrow. I was. My dick gave a twitch at the thought of taking Jasmine's 11-inch wang in my ass.

I felt good and powerful. Like I was entirely in charge of myself and my life for the first time in years. I determined that I would help more people more often.

Stopping by the liquor store on my way home, I bought some wine for Beatrice and Janela and some aged scotch for me. I'm not a wine drinker, even though being a wine snob is almost a prerequisite for University Professors. I'm more of a Bud and bourbon guy. I bought a couple of mid-priced wines. I hoped they would meet approval.

A homeless man asked for some money on my way out of the store. Like most Los Angelinos, I normally brush these guys off. Tonight I took him across to the Taco Bell and bought him one of everything he wanted. He asked for money, but I knew that would probably only go on alcohol, so I refused. I did buy a voucher so he could get some more food tomorrow.

The stone seemed warm in my pocket as I did this, and its song played softly. I was harder than trying to understand a Machiavellian plot.

What the fuck did this mean? I certainly wasn't attracted to this smelly homeless person.

Janny and Bea cooed appreciatively over the wine. We ate dinner together in the dining room. Mercifully, Janny left off the older men/younger women comments.

The Stone of Idris: New Beginnings.

That night I had some of the weirdest dreams. I was wearing a shiny helmet as I fought and rampaged my way across various lands conquering the native people: no actual details, just flashes. I seemed to indulge in disgusting amounts of rape and pillage as I conquered.

I gave up trying to sleep around 4.00 am. Firing up the computer, I searched for the helmet I had dreamed I was wearing. As I had suspected, it was a Spanish Conquistador helmet. They occupied Cuba from around 1511.

Could one of these men have brought the stone to Cuba and somehow lost it?

I explored the various countries that the Spanish had conquered, occupied, and colonised. Using Google maps, I confirmed that I had visited many of these countries in my rambling dream. I feared that I would dream of a lot more violence and rape as the stone took me back through time.

I wondered as to the purpose of the stone showing me these events. Were they meant as a warning?

The Idris Stone: Using the Stone on Myself.

At noon I knocked on Katey's door. Jasmine greeted me naked. Her gorgeously long 11-inch cock was already erect, wet, and leaking precum. The girls had started without me.

"Come in, Professor," Jasmine said, kissing me on the lips and grabbing a quick feel of my donger. "Tina has been practicing her deep throating skills. Want to see?"

"Maybe I could watch her as Katey demonstrates her abilities on me?" I asked as I entered the room.

I was the only one clothed, so I quickly took care of that.

"Hmmm, John," Katey purred as the chorus chimed. "I thought you would never ask."

I sat on the sofa with my hips on the edge. I spread my knees as Katey crawled across the lounge floor to me. Her big teetahs swung deliciously as she moved across the carpet.

Katey nuzzled my heavy balls and then ran her tongue over them. Looking appealingly up at me, she licked along my shaft before tipping her head forward and accepting me into her mouth.

Forming her mouth into a perfect 'O', Katey sucked gently, then flattened her tongue over the underside of my cock's head. Her eyes met mine before she bobbed her head forward. Holding my gaze, she slowly accepted all of my throbbing, thick 8-inches into her mouth, over her gag reflex, and down her throat.

Her lips nuzzled my abdomen. It was fucking awesome!

I wanted to see what she would do next, so I waited. I couldn't help but moan my pleasure, though.

Katey began to suck me in pulses. Like how a milking machine works, she would suck, pause, suck, pause. Her flattened tongue against my glans was exquisite when she sucked as this made her tongue massage my glans and frenulum. In the pause, her mouth was wet and warm around my cock's head.

I couldn't take it. With an expansive groan, I came into her mouth. Katey swallowed it all with relish.

Pushing me onto my back, Katey sat on my face.

"Your turn," she told me.

I could reach Katey's taint with my tongue, so I started there. Katey gave a surprised grunt.

"Oh, Professor," she moaned. "I didn't know you were an ass guy."

She moved forward so my tongue could find her rosebud. Humping her hips back and forth, Katey let my tongue slide from the entrance to her vulva to the cleft of her ass. She stopped every few thrusts so I could tongue fuck her starfish.

I felt her hand against my forehead. I looked up to see Katey slipping two fingers inside her quim. Thumbing her clit, Katey rocked her hips faster and faster as she fingered herself closer to orgasm.

Things couldn't get any better than this, I thought, but they could. A wet warm mouth surrounded the head of my todger, and my wang was engulfed to my abdomen again.

'Tina,' I thought. I had experienced Jasmine's oral skills, so it could just as easily been her. The head bobbed slowly up and down my shaft. 'Definitely, Tina,' I thought. 'Jasmine would be bobbing faster and sucking more insistently.'

I took hold of Katey's taut ass cheeks and pulled them apart so I could get my tongue further into her ring.

"Fuck yes, John," Katey moaned. "Right there. Oh, fuck! UH, UH, UH, fuck yes!" She grunted as her pussy juices poured from her vulva and she came on my tongue, nose and chin.

Katey climbed off.

Delighting in the sensation of having all of my thick fuckpole deep in Tina's eagerly sucking mouth, I closed my eyes. Something poked at my cheek.

1...34567...9