The Stone of Idris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting like the pig I was, I came into her slippery cunt simultaneously.

The song slowly ebbed away.

Looking at the three bedraggled women in front of me, the realisation of what I had just done swept over me. Guilt quickly followed. This wasn't me. I was a kind and generous lover, gently taking my partners up the slope to orgasm, not beating and flogging them every inch of the way.

I revelled in pleasing my sexual partners with plenty of foreplay and oral sex, never penetrating them until I could feel their arousal slippery around my probing, stroking fingers or taste their wetness on my licking, swirling tongue.

I would then gently enter my lover and continue to stroke and caress their erogenous zones as I patiently brought them to a pleasing climax. Never cumming until after they had cum at least once. More, if they were multi-orgasmic.

I had virtually raped these three. Raped them mercilessly and brutally. What the fuck had come over me?

Katey, Jasmine and Tina surrounded me. With haunted eyes, I looked up at them.

"We meet here every Wednesday and Saturday, John. We'd like you to join us whenever you can, please." Katey said. "That was some fucking! After seeing you in action yesterday, I suspected you were dynamite in the sack, but I had no idea you were so dominant, so authoritative. We've been looking for such a man as you since we started playing together.

Tell us you will, please?"

'What the Fuck?' I thought.

"I'd love to join you regularly," I found myself answering.

"I have to go," Tina said, "Mum will be wondering where I am. I'm surprised she hasn't called already. See you Saturday, Prof." She added for me.

"She's my lift," Jasmine chimed in. "I'll see you Saturday, Professor Smithson."

Jasmine followed after Tina, "Hey, wait up!" She called, "I'm driving. That way, you can suck me off as we drive to mine."

I looked at Katey.

She smiled at me, "You're a hit, John. You're the very first those two have asked back for another go. I need to shower. You right to see yourself out?"

I left.

On the drive home, I thought about what had happened. What I had done, how I had been.

It was an awfully lot like I had 'seen' Eldrick act as he controlled my father and grandfather. Was it possible he was controlling me from beyond the grave? Was he the stone? Was the stone him?

Had watching, and experiencing... Had doing those things, let's face it, I was there. I was my father and grandfather during those events. Had they changed me? Made me into someone like my great-great-grandfather?

I didn't know, but I was surely hoping not.

Late afternoon L.A. traffic was as horrid as usual. Distracted by my fears and thoughts, I never thought to ask for the stone's help to clear the traffic. It took me nearly two hours to drive the 25 miles back to my house.

It was around 6.30 pm when I walked in the door.

Janela wouldn't say anything because 'it's not her place', but I could tell she was miffed at me.

"Your dinner will need to be reheated in the microwave, Mr Muzz," she sniffed. "I'm going to bed."

She wasn't really, just shutting herself in her rooms as a signal to me that she was done with me for tonight.

I didn't care. Even reheated, dinner was delicious. I needed time to think and get on the net to see what I could find out about the stone.

I couldn't find a thing. There were references to rugs, ginger beer bottles, Idris Elba and people called Idris Stone, but nothing about a historical stone with magical powers.

I tried every combination of words I could think of. I'm a Philosophy Professor, that's quite a few! But nothing.

I tried looking up my great-great-grandfather. I couldn't find any reference to him either. It was like he had existed in a vacuum. You'd think a man who lived for 136 years would have made some imprint or impact somewhere.

I Googled the family mansion. Currently sitting empty, it weighed heavily on my mind. It was willed to me, but I wanted nothing to do with it. Part of the will said I couldn't sell it, only bequeath it on my death to my son.

I didn't have a son or any children I was aware of.

My branch of the Smithsons were non-prolific breeders. Only son to only son through four generations. Eldrick was the seventh son of a seventh son, so I had hundreds of relatives, just few on a direct line back to Eldrick.

I couldn't find any Google entries referring to Eldrick's mansion. Even his fall to his death seemed to have escaped the paper's and internet's notice.

At a dead-end, I went to bed.

The Stone of Idris: Consequences accepted.

Dreaming, I became aware that I was moving purposefully and stealthily through the night. It was the dark of the moon. I was following a trail laid down earlier in the week when there had been enough moonlight to see. I eased towards enemy lines with the taut string held in my right hand.

There was a whistle and a crack. Lying flat, not moving, my squad and I waited for the flare to die to the ground.

We were seven. If we lived long enough to retreat, the other three left in our squad had stayed to cover us. Our mission was to take out two machine gun nests and an artillery emplacement that had been cutting our battalion to pieces for days and had stalled our advance.

In the flare's light, I saw the uniforms we were wearing. They were World War 1 issue.

'That would make this Flanders,' I thought. My great-grandfather fought here towards the end of World War 1.

I could sense Eldrick was worried, terrified even. He wasn't sure his son was going to survive this mission. He stepped in and took control.

I was there. I was Eldrick. I became my great-grandfather, Andrew.

Creeping slowly and quietly, we closed in on the machine gun nest. We had to take that out first. We were already too close for the cannon to affect us.

Another flare burst.

"Halt! Wer geht dahin? (Halt! Who goes there?)." A soldier shouted.

"Nothing, just a rabbit. Shhh, you're very sleepy," we, Eldrick, Andrew and I, muttered through the stone.

"Was ist es? Hast du etwas gesehen? (What is it? Have you seen something?)" Another voice demanded.

"Gar nichts. Nur ein verdammtes Kaninchen. Hat mich höllisch erschreckt. (Nothing. Just a damn rabbit. Scared me to hell.)"

The squad and I were so close we could almost have reached out and touched the first German soldier.

Eldrick/Andrew/we whispered to the stone, "You're all very sleepy. You can't keep your eyes open. You will fall over into a deep sleep now."

This close, even whispered, German heads began to turn our way. One by one, they keeled over and slept. Some began to snore.

The squad crept through the nest, knifing each German soldier in the throat. Unnecessary, I thought. The stone could have made them sleep like sleeping beauty, never to awaken until 'true love's kiss'.

"Neat trick," the sergeant said. "You'll have to show me how to do that one day."

Working carefully, we turned the machine gun to approximately where we knew the second nest to be. At first light, we'd take that out and then the cannon.

What seemed like an eternity later, the light grew around us. We only needed to adjust the machine gun a few inches. Opening fire, we took out the second nest. Howling like banshees, we attacked the artillery emplacement.

The Germans tried to surrender, but Eldrick delighted in killing. He/Andrew/I slaughtered them all.

Turning the guns and cannon around, we fired into the German ranks. They broke under the combined assault of their two machine guns and cannon and fled in full retreat.

The sergeant turned to us, Eldrick/Andrew/me, "Those men were surrendering, corporal Smithson! You should have given quarter! Consider yourself under arrest. We will discuss this further when we get back to HQ."

My great-grandfather was awarded the Medal of Honour for his 'bravery in the face of enemy fire and his actions in taking out the emplacements.' He was then quietly discharged and sent home in disgrace.

'At least I didn't rape anybody this time,' I thought.

The Idris Stone: More uses for Power.

Today was a free day for me. I had only to turn up at The University and record my presence. Once I had done that, I could choose what to do with my time. I spent it in the University's extensive library trying to find something, anything, about the stone. The only references I could find were to various fictional stories that contained the use of some kind of magical stone or amulet.

I had brought the envelope with the stone and the note with me. I walked over to another part of the Uni and cornered Professor Stimpson, head of the antiquities department.

Shaking the stone out onto my palm, I offered it to Professor Stimpson, "What do you make of this, Arthur?" I asked him.

"It's a piece of coal," Arthur told me, not taking it from my hand.

"Is it?" I asked. "It seems much denser than coal."

Arthur took the stone from me and examined it.

"You're right," he said. "Too heavy to be coal. Anthracite perhaps? Nothing valuable, if that's what you're asking."

"I sometimes think I can see, or kind of feel, as if there's carvings or words on it," I told him.

"Let's have a look," Professor Stimpson said.

He took the stone across to a microscope. Turning the light on, he placed the stone under the scope.

"Hmm," he said. "Looks like 'glyphic cartouche'. The language of the ancient Mayans. If it is, this is one hell of a discovery, John. Where did you get it?"

"My great-great-grandfather bequeathed it to me," I replied. "Can you translate it for me?"

"Some, maybe," Arthur replied. "It looks like most of the writings have been worn away."

He went to his shelf and pulled down a book. Working swiftly, he wrote the following:

The stone __ ___is.

Beware __ ____ ___ me ___ I __ power.

I knew what the rest was.

"I've got an appointment, Arthur," I said. "Thanks for that."

"Wait, there's more," The professor stalled. "I've only just begun. It's remarkable. I didn't know the Mayans had the technology to write this small."

I had a strange sense of foreboding. If awareness of the stone's value and its historical place got out, it would be impossible for me to keep it. I wanted to keep it.

"I think it would be best if you completely forgot I was even here, Professor Stimpson," I said. "There is no stone. You have no idea about any of this. It never happened."

I took the stone from under the microscope and left. Professor Stimpson was still staring into space as I shut the door to his office. I hoped I hadn't erased his mind by using the stone that way on him.

Jasmine called from the other side of the square.

"Yoo-hoo, Professor Smithson."

I waited for her to bounce up to me. Bounce is the right word. Her bosom jiggled delightfully as she jogged over.

"I went to your office looking for you," she informed me. "I want to join your Philosophy class, may I? Tina said your latest class was the best ever."

"You want to learn philosophy?" I asked.

Jasmine smiled wickedly, "No. I want to fuck those other five sluts in the class. I've already fucked you and Tina!"

I had to laugh.

"Well, there may just be a spot," I told her. "Do you think you earnt it yesterday?"

"My arse is still sore," she informed me. "I think you should let me return the favour and fuck you in the ass to make up for it."

"That might be fun," I replied, to my surprise. "You'll have to let me fuck yours again to clinch the deal, though."

"If it feels as good every time as it did yesterday, you can fuck my ass any time you want, Professor!" Jasmine told me.

"What about right now?" I asked. "We'll go to my office, fill in the enrolment, and then fuck."

"Deal," she said.

As we walked across to my office, Jasmine said, "Something about you is different to yesterday. You seem younger, fitter. Like you've lost weight overnight."

Dare I hope?

"Well, they say, 'You're only as young as the woman you're feeling'," I jokingly said to her. "And you and Tina are both pretty young!"

Rolling her eyes, Jasmine said, "OMFG! That is so trite. I'd expect one of the first-year students to make that joke, not my favourite professor!"

"When did I become your favourite professor?" I asked.

"Just now, when you said I could join your class and fuck the other sluts in it." Jasmine smiled at me.

"I didn't say you could fuck anyone, Jasmine," I pointed out. "I only said that you could join my class and that I would fuck you."

Jasmine stopped, taking a quick look around to make sure no one was looking, she cupped her magnificent breasts and said, "Leave the details to me, Professor. Trust me. They won't be able to resist."

My thinking was that she was probably right.

Entering my office, I got the enrolment forms out and soon had them completed.

"Now for your end of our bargain, Miss Jasmine," I said to her.

Jasmine tilted her head forward for a kiss.

"You're going to love this, Miss Jasmine," I told her as the stone began to work its magic. "My every touch will send you into raptures. My kisses will harden your cock. As I touch and stroke you, your need to cum will grow and grow until you beg me to fuck you in your divine ass again."

Jasmine was writhing her upper body and hips sensuously forward and back. She had her hands inside her top and was playing with her nipples.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, Professor Smithson, please, I need you inside me. I need your dick in my ass with one hand pulling my hair and the other smacking my ass." Jasmine moaned.

Pulling the blinds down and locking the door, I turned to Jasmine. I took her pretty head in my hands and kissed her full red lips.

Stroking her behind her ears, I gently sent my tongue toward her lips. Jasmine moaned, then opened her mouth a little to let my tongue in.

I lightly ran my fingers down Jasmine's neck, then across her collarbones and onto her full bosom.

Pulling her clinging top out of her short skirt, I leant back far enough to pull it up over her head and fling it aside.

Kissing Jasmine some more, I reached behind her and undid her bra. My large hands found her tiny nipples.

Jasmine was tugging insistently at my belt. Leaning my hips away, I let her undo my belt and fly. Her hand found my iron stiff 8-inch rod.

I put my hands on Jasmine's shoulders and pushed her down. She sank to her knees and took my thick dick in her mouth.

Transgirls have a dick or used to have a dick, they've also usually given many blow jobs, so they know how to service a cock. All the skills and techniques they love having done to their cocks they do to yours.

Jasmine was no exception. Sucking much more firmly than a woman typically does and bobbing her head faster than her biologically born sisters would, Jasmine soon had me on the edge of an orgasm.

Jasmine had pulled her skirt up over her ass and had pulled her cock out of her panties. The long nails on her right hand looked exquisite wrapped around her thick 11-inch Johnson.

Jasmine was panting in desire and need. Remembering the instructions I had given her yesterday, I spoke to the stone.

"You're released from having to have a dick in your ass, and your hair pulled to cum. You can cum in any way or at any time you want. Having a dick in your ass and your hair pulled will always give you the best orgasms."

No sooner had my words been spoken than Jasmine groaned around my cock as she erupted into orgasm. Her seed spat out of the eye of her cock and onto my legs and the pants around my ankles.

"Clean that up, you slut!" I snarled at her. My lust was beginning to rage through me again.

Jasmine quickly sucked and licked all the cum she could find off me.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I brutally arched Jasmine back. Leaning down, I spat between her massive tits.

"Take me back in your mouth, make me wet," I demanded, guiding her mouth back onto my penis.

My cock was soon covered in saliva.

"Cup your jugs together so I can titty fuck you," I growled.

Jasmine lifted herself to wrap her wondrous melons around my turgid tool.

I stroked myself between these luscious melons for a time. My cock was long enough to reach Jasmine's mouth at the top of my upward stroke. Dipping her head forward, Jasmine swirled her tongue around the tip of my Johnson as I roughly titty fucked her. She was moaning lustfully again.

I was nearly there. Roaring, I picked her up and slammed her face down onto my desk. Ripping her panties off her, I spat on her ring. Then I spotted the tube of sunscreen I kept on my desk.

'That will do in a pinch,' I thought.

I quickly spread some over the head and shaft of my throbbing cock.

Holding Jasmine down with my hand in the middle of her back, I positioned the big purple head of my rampantly hard 8-inch penis at the centre of her starfish. Grabbing a handful of her long blonde hair with my left hand, I ripped her head back, slapped her ass with my right, and thrust my whole length into Jasmine's tight arse as hard as possible.

I fucked Jasmine roughly, so roughly her hard cock was being battered against my desk as I forcefully pounded her. She pushed back to get a gap. I took this opportunity to reach around and take her in my hand.

This was the first cock that wasn't mine that I'd ever held. It felt good. It felt natural in my hand. I, too, have a dick. I know what to do with one.

Letting go long enough to squeeze some sunscreen lotion into my palm, I regripped Jasmine's long shaft.

As my hips forcefully hit her ass, Jasmine's hips were forced forward. Jasmine would push her ass back as I pulled back, ready for my next thrust. She began to 'fuck' my gripping hand.

Jasmine came again, spitting her essence onto the floor under my desk. The spasms of her ass sphincter as she came clenched down gloriously as the sensitive part of my cock's head slid through. I could take no more. Growling in almost anguish, I filled her delectable ass with cum.

We slowly came down for our orgasmic high.

Jasmine kissed me tenderly, "You are an awesome fuck, Professor Smithson. Next time you have to let me fuck you. I think you'll love it."

We put our clothes back on. Well, Jasmine put her bra and top back on and then pulled her skirt down. Her panties were beyond repair. I pulled my boxers and pants back up.

Opening the door, we walked into an audience. We had been so loud we had gathered a crowd of at least 10 -- 12 people.

'Oops,' I thought in despair. 'Any help from you?' I queried the stone.

The chorus was the loudest I'd heard it.

"Best you all forget what you saw and heard here," I heard myself saying at the stone's behest. "Today was just another ordinary day. Nothing unusual happened."

They all went about their business. Some seemed surprised to find themselves there, but none gave Jasmine or me more than a cursory glance.

"How did you do that? Jasmine asked wonderingly.

"It's magic," I told her with a grin.

"No, I meant how did you make everyone forget what they'd seen, not how is your cock so good." Jasmine impishly told me.

"That's magic, too," I told her.

"Sure is," she said. "I hope your ass is magical, too! I'm going to find out on Saturday."

I couldn't believe it, but my cock twitched at the thought of this beautiful young woman impaling me with her 11-inch schlong.

We left. I took her panties as a souvenir.

I had caught the bus down to the Varsity to ride my bike home. It was only a little after 4.00 pm when I walked through my front door.

Janela and Beatrice were doing housework. Janela was mainly supervising. Beatrice gave me a little smile and for some reason she blushed lightly.

"I'm going to take a nap," I said to them. "Can you wake me in an hour, please?"

123456...9