The Stone of Idris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Katey slid onto my tumescent shaft with a deeply satisfied groan, she said, "Fuck, that feels so good, John."

Rubbing her clit forcefully, Katey began to experience many minor orgasmic spasms. The faster she rubbed the faster she rode my shaft and the louder she got.

Now that I'd cum a couple of times in quick succession, I had much better control. I was able to ride with Katey easily.

Just as I began to worry that Katey was cumming so loudly that people in the next building would hear her, let alone those in this building, she took my hand in hers and then brought it to her mouth.

Biting me hard on the fleshy part of my right hand between my thumb and forefinger, Katey stifled her screams as she exploded into orgasmic bliss. Four times she squealed around my hand, biting down harder every time.

Still bouncing, Katey let go of my hand with her teeth, "One more, baby, please? Cum in me as I do."

She bit down on my hand again.

Lifting until nearly all of me was out of her, Katey slammed herself back one last time before screaming her way through another shuddering orgasm.

Squeezing her big breasts through her top, I desperately tried to moan my way through my orgasm quietly. Still spraying copiously, I filled Katey's slippery, tight pussy with my seed. I sprayed so much into her that it leaked back out around my shaft and balls.

Coming down from her orgasmic high, Katey swung around, got on her knees, took me in her mouth and sucked me clean.

Moaning and fingering herself, Katey gave herself another minor orgasm as she sucked all of her and my secretions off my abdomen, cock, balls and thighs.

Pulling her panties and knickers back up, Katey wrote her phone number and address on my notepad 'just in case I wanted to call her for a repeat performance'.

I was spent. I hadn't cum inside someone three times in one week for probably ten years, three times in one month for the last five, let alone three times in less than two hours.

This was the only class I had today, so I called a cab and went home. There was no way I was able to bike it home.

I was alone when I got home. Beatrice and Janela were still out. Grateful, I stripped off and got into bed.

The Stone of Idris: Actions and Consequences.

I was riding behind my great-great-grandfather's eyes again. It was dark. Cannon fire was constantly exploding. Flares were being fired regularly. My self and four other helmeted soldiers were creeping toward a rambling farmhouse.

Keeping low, we crossed under a sign and across a road. The sign read Andlau. 1500 habitants.

'World War II,' I thought. My grandfather had fought in this war. Andrew Neville Smithson, everyone called him Nev, as his father was also Andrew Neville.

"You say three families are hiding there, Smithson? 9 women, only four old codgers and three male kids to protect them?"

"Yes," my grandfather answered.

Dismayed, I thought, 'Fuck, here we go again.'

I knew my grandfather to be a kindly, gentle old man. He even shooed spiders outside instead of swatting them like everyone else I knew.

Eldrick was controlling another of his offspring.

Still mouse quiet, my grandfather's troop surrounded the building. The three younger males went to garrotting wire without making a sound.

Two of the four older males were also outside on patrol. They went to knives.

My grandfather banged on the front door loudly. In perfectly accented French, he shouted, "Soldats! Tout le monde debout! (Soldiers! Everyone up!)"

The door opened. As it did, grandfather booted it in. The soldiers rushed into the building. The last two older men were quickly disarmed.

The families were gathered in the lounge. The house was searched from top to bottom. "All are here, Sergeant," One of the men snapped.

I could almost feel my grandfather listening. Touching a finger to his lips, he indicated the fireplace. It was unlit and cold. Running his hands along the lintel, grandfather found the release mechanism.

Ripping the door to the hidden room open, Nev grabbed the arms of the two older but still too young to be recruited boys hiding in there and ripped them out into the room.

Both boys were quickly disarmed of the World War I revolvers they held.

The women of marriageable age were quickly sorted from the rest of the families. There were six all up.

The rest were made to pack some quick supplies and were rushed out of the house.

"You know where the next farmhouse is," my grandfather told them. "Turn back, and we'll be forced to kill you all."

I thought, 'Well, at least that's something.'

It wasn't. The sergeant waited until the families had almost made it to the back hedge before opening up on them and mowing them all down.

"You're too soft, Smithson. No witnesses. I barely got off last time."

They went back into the house. The six remaining women were hysterical. The eldest was screaming, demanding to know where her mother and father were. I could understand them because my grandfather could.

One of the others would faint, come to, see the soldiers, then faint again.

"Shut them up!" the sergeant yelled.

Rifles were raised to club the women senseless, all the easier to rape them.

"No need for that," my grandfather crooned softly.

The stone's chorus played softly through the room as if it was coming from thousands of miles away. It was, over 5,500 of them, back in California. The distance made no difference to the stone's power.

"We are your saviours. We saved you from being viciously defiled by the Germans. You're very grateful to us for saving you, aren't you? So grateful you want to take your clothes off and make love to us, don't you?"

The song soared to a crescendo, and all the women began to disrobe. Grandad chose the youngest and plumpest as his reward.

"You will crawl across to me, take my pants down, and then suck my cock," grandad instructed.

The buxom young woman complied. Unskilled though she was, she soon had all of us in her mouth.

It was the same as the first time. Eldrick was Nev, I was Eldrick, we were one. It was I who stood there before this virgin French teenager, but it was also my grandfather. Eldrick was driving the actions from inside my grandfather's head.

It was me that was there. I whose cock she took out from my army boxers. My cock that she accepted in her warm wet mouth.

Her lips felt so good around my shaft. These were the first women, except in passing, my squad had seen since the Normanby invasion six months before.

Groaning, we came in her mouth.

Nearly vomiting, the young woman turned to the side and spat our cum out.

We stunk. The last wash we'd had was in a stream over a month ago.

"Get back over here and tongue my ass clean, you fucking bitch," we demanded.

The girl did. We luxuriated in the feeling of a wet tongue on our ring, licking our starfish, tonguing our taint.

"Get that fucking tongue right in there, you dirty slut. I want my ass cleaner than your dining room table. That's it, you fucking whore, get right in there," we moaned as our victim complied.

In my bed, almost 70 years later, I could feel that woman's tongue on and in my ass. I could feel her licking my starfish. I could hear her struggling not to throw up. I could hear her sobs and feel her tears.

I didn't care. I was Eldrick, and human misery only added to my pleasure.

We began to jerk off as she tongued my ass.

Back in my bed, I was vaguely aware of having taken my dick in my hand.

The tongue stroked across our starfish one more time.

Growling viciously, we turned, grabbed a handful of her long black hair, slapped her face with our cock then came on her face.

"You," we pointed to the one woman that didn't currently have a cock in her, "crawl over here and lick that off."

We pointed at the first woman's cum covered face.

This woman was blonde, tiny and probably the next youngest there.

Crying, she did as we commanded.

"Stop your caterwauling, you fucking slut," we snarled at her. "You love the taste of cum. From now on, and for the rest of your life, cum is your favourite thing. You will offer to blow every Allied soldier you meet."

The woman began to moan in orgasmic bliss as she licked our cum off the other woman's face.

We turned back to the plump woman, "On your back, spread your legs. I want a fuck."

The splash of her hymen blood filled us with glee as we broke through her most intimate barrier and into her.

As she screamed, we came into her.

There was the howl of an approaching mortar. With a massive explosion, the house erupted. It was a direct hit. My grandfather was the only one to crawl out of there alive.

I woke in my bed as the house exploded. The results of my dream were all over me and on the sheets. Thinking about what I had just witnessed and witnessed being the correct term, not dreaming, I drifted back into sleep.

The Idris Stone: New Discoveries.

I woke late the next day. It was just before 9.00 am. I had my first lecture at 9.15. The Varsity was only a 15-minute drive away, time to make it if I got every light, there was no traffic, and there was a close carpark available.

'I wonder?' I thought.

I spoke to the stone in my mind. "I have 15 minutes to get dressed and make my lecture, any chance of some help?"

Moving with an ease that had seemed a distant memory, I flowed into my clothes, out the door, and into my car.

"Mr Muzz! You forgot your breakfast," Janela called after me.

"I'll be back for lunch," I called back over my shoulder.

I was unshaved, unkempt, and unwashed. Nobody would notice. Some dishevelment is expected from University professors.

I made the lecture with time to spare. Unlike regular L.A. traffic, this morning the slow drivers gave way, nobody was blocking intersections, and the traffic going in my direction was light. A car pulled out of a park right outside the lecture hall. I drove in.

The stone's song, though muted, soared all around me the whole drive.

It was only a 45-minute lecture, 'Are Humans Unique?'.

I mumbled my way through it. I don't think anyone noticed. There were no questions.

There was a compulsory staff meeting after my lecture. All lecturers were expected to attend. I hate these things. Exercises in pedantics, histrionics, and 'holier than thou' ridiculousness is all they were.

Katey was there. Spying me, she came over and sat next to me.

She pouted, "You didn't call last night. I was hoping you would."

"I'm sorry, Katey," I told her. "I've been a little long out of the dating game. I've forgotten how it works."

"We're dating?" She asked quizzically. "I thought we were fucking?"

"Well, I haven't done that for a while, either," I informed her.

"Really?" Katey said. "You were so good I thought you must have had a never-ending line of young co-eds to choose from."

Without looking, she grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze.

"Call me tonight, okay? I have a couple of co-eds who would like to try a big cock."

What do you say to that?

"Yes, Miss Katey," I smiled at her.

"Fuck I hate these bullshit meetings," she said. "I have better things to do, like those two co-eds I mentioned." She grinned wickedly. "They're waiting at my place now. Well, a boy and a girl are really a girl and a ladyboy, huge wiener."

Confused, I asked, "Who has a huge wiener?"

"The ladyboy," Katey told me. "Works a treat, too! I'll tell you what, see if you can't get us out of here, and you can come back to mine and see for yourself."

'Well?' I thought at the stone.

Mrs Edmonstone, The Chancellor's personal assistant, walked in. "I'm sorry, but Doctor Curtly has taken ill. We'll have to postpone today's meeting until next week."

I raised an eyebrow at Katey.

She laughed, "You lucky bastard! Okay, follow me. I'm in the pink Cruze."

Forty-five minutes later, we were in Redondo Beach at Katey's apartment. It was back from the shoreline but still lovely.

Katey linked her arm through mine and then walked me up to her unit. "Everyone is above legal age," she informed me. "Enjoy yourself and open yourself up to new experiences."

We walked through the door into Katey's apartment.

"This is the 'stud' you were telling us about, Miss Katey?" A tall, strikingly beautiful young woman asked. "He looks younger than the 49 you told us he was but still old. Ah well, he'll do if he has the 8 inches you say he has."

The woman speaking was at least 6 feet tall (183 cm), and her boobs were so large and perfectly formed that they had to be fake (Hey, this is L.A., the home of fake!). Her lips were full, and 'bee stung'. Her legs were long, toned, and shapely. Her ass was taut. Her hair was blonde, of course.

"I'm Jasmine," she said, holding out her hand. "You've already met Tina, I hear." She followed up with.

"Hello, Professor," Tina said to me, smiling. "We meet again. Or should I say, it's nice to see your 'meat' again?"

A little taken aback, I said, "You said you weren't lesbian or bisexual, yet here you are with Katey and Jasmine?"

"I just wanted an excuse to fuck you, Prof," Tina said. "I wasn't kidding when I said, 'I have fantasised about sucking you a million times as I fucked myself with cucumbers, or carrots, or fingers.'"

"Well, maybe you should already be on your knees sucking on me again, then?" I asked her.

"I sure should be," Tina breathed.

Katey moaned at the sight of Tina crawling across the floor to me.

"Shouldn't Jasmine's cock already be in your mouth, Miss Katey?" I suggested.

"Aww, you told," Jasmine said. "I wanted to surprise him."

Once Katey had Jasmine's cock out, I was surprised anyway. Jasmine had at least 11 inches of prime Californian tube steak. Thick and uncircumcised, the veins were already throbbing on its shaft.

"I heard that you loved anal, Katey," I told her. "Once you've gotten Jasmine wet, let's see you take it up your ass, please?"

I had no idea if Katey loved anal or not. That is definitely not a conversation you have in University staffrooms these days!

The stone's song was muted. These were willing participants. It only needed to give existing impulses a bit of a push. It didn't have to create the desire or want in the people involved.

I watched in awe as Katey accepted all 11 inches into her mouth without pause or even a swallow. It must have been down past her tonsils.

"Can you do that, Tina?" I asked. "Deep throat all of me?"

"I'm sure going to try, prof," Tina told me as the song danced around her.

It took about five goes before my cock's head finally slid over her gag reflex and into the back of her throat.

Growling, I grabbed hold of Tina's head and began to thrust forcefully into her mouth and down her throat. She couldn't handle it. Choking and retching, Tina tried to force me away.

"Stop fighting me! You fucking love being forced to take me, you fucking slut," I said as the stone's song soared louder.

Tina came as I forcefully fucked her face. Tears were pouring from her eyes, ruining her mascara. My cock had smeared her lippy all over her face. She looked like a street whore caught in a football player orgy. I loved it.

Instead of fighting me off of her, Tina was now eagerly sucking me deeper in. She held my hips and pushed and pulled, forcing me to fuck her mouth harder.

She began to moan around my cock, "Fuck me, professor. Fuck my slut mouth with your big wang. Fuck me until I choke and drown on your seed. Oh, Professor Smithson, fuck your princess, please!"

I couldn't stand it any longer. The vibrations from her moans around my thrusting cock were too much. Roaring like a freight train through a narrow tunnel, I spat my seed into Tina's sucking, swirling mouth.

Flinging Tina off me, I turned to Katey and Jasmine. I was still as hard as grasping the teachings of Immanuel Kant.

Katey was on her stomach with a sofa cushion under her hips. I watched in a lust fuelled rage as Jasmine ploughed her huge cock back into Katey's gaping ass. All 11 inches disappeared into Katey's rear fuck hole as she begged for more and pleaded to be fucked harder.

I kicked my pants off and dropped my shirt and coat. I squatted down with my feet on either side of Jasmine's hips before spitting on Jasmine's backdoor love canal.

Jasmine felt my spit hit her ring, "No!" She wailed, terrified. "I don't take dick in my ass!"

"You do now," I snarled at her. "You love having dick in your ass. The bigger, the better. The rougher they fuck you, the more you like it. You can't even cum until you have a dick in your ass and your hair is being pulled. Every guy or girl that turns you on from now on will need to have something in your ass and be pulling on your hair before you can cum. You will beg each and every one of them to do you like that."

I rammed myself into her.

Katey grunted under us as I drove all 8 inches into Jasmine's tight ass.

"Shut up, bitch, you're next," I barked at her.

Jasmine still had all 11 inches of her cock buried in Katey's rear pleasure canal. I hit Jasmine's ass with the force of a sledgehammer hitting a tack. I jammed Jasmine even deeper into Katey. They both screamed.

"This is what you want, you sluts!" I yelled. "You fucking love being pounded. Cum for me, cum like you've never cum before. Cum like your mind will explode if you don't. Cum like the rush of an avalanche. Cum, and cum right now!"

I pounded into Jasmine's ass again and again and again.

As I pounded Jasmine, Katey erupted into a cataclysmic cycle of orgasms. Juices pouring from her cunt, she screamed, shuddered, screamed, twitched, screamed and came over and over again.

Jasmine was begging me to make her cum. She was in a fervour of want and need and desire, but she didn't seem to be able to get over the edge into her orgasm. I finally sorted out what she was screaming and moaning and yelling about.

I took a handful of her blonde hair in my hand and ripped it back.

Jasmine exploded, "Fuck yes!" She yelled as she came into Katey's tightly gripping ass.

As Jasmine came, her sphincter gripped and released on the head of my 8-inch todger. That flipped me over the edge. Roaring, I began shooting my sperm into Jasmine's ass.

"Dicks cumming in your ass will always make you orgasm. All of you. Every time someone cums in you, you will immediately orgasm. Mouth, ass, or cunt, won't make any difference. They cum, you cum." I told the girls.

Jasmine spasmed through another series of orgasms as my cock filled her ass with seed.

I stood, pulling my dick out of Jasmine's ass.

Turning to Tina, I said, "Seeing you like sucking me so much you can clean this up for me."

Moaning, Tina quickly took all of me back in her sweet young mouth. Licking and sucking as she fingered herself, Tina had several small orgasms as she cleaned my cum, and whatever else had come out of Jasmine's ass off of me.

I was still hard. The stone's song was coursing through my blood. I felt invincible and irresistible. As if I were the conductor and these three my captive orchestra. All they could do was bow to my will and obey my direction. The music was beautiful and captivating, and it had me more lustful than the only bull in a herd of on heat heifers.

Shoving Jasmine roughly off of Katey, I rolled Katey over then forced her legs back and apart. Positioning the angry purple head of my tumescent 8-inch rod at the entrance to her cunt, I grabbed a handful of each of Katey's big knockers.

Squeezing these delicious melons remorselessly, I slammed all 8 inches into her as hard as I could.

"Fuck!" Katey groaned. "Fuck, that feels good, cum in me, John, cum now. I need to cum again."

Pulling my right hand back, I slapped Katey's face. With the loud report, Katey squealed and burst into orgasm.

123456...9