The Stone of Idris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Janny nor Bea had said anything about me looking more youthful. I walked to the bathroom to check. I still looked as I did at Katey's.

'Hmm,' I thought. 'What does that mean? Did they not notice, or notice but not say anything? Or is the stone clouding their minds?'

I didn't know.

I watched a couple of movies on cable, then went to bed around 1.30 am. I was a little nervous about sleeping. I didn't want to 'ride along' as the person whose mind I was in raped and pillaged their way across Cuba as I thought was going to happen.

I was right.

The Stone of Idris: Cuban events.

It was early morning. Enjoying the sun's rays, I sat polishing my armour. Once I had everything shining to my satisfaction, I carefully donned it all: a heavy breastplate, arm and leg greaves, a metal skirt, and a gorget.

'If a man is going to die, he should look his best,' I thought.

Today was the day of my execution. The cowards wouldn't charge me with what I had done, rape and murder. That would mean they would have to admit to the people of Cuba that they were right. We weren't a liberating, bringing Christianity to the heathen force. We were murderous rapists conquering the island to pillage its women and riches.

I was to be executed for 'Conduct Unbecoming an Officer of His Majesty's Forces'.

'Who would have thought they would care if a few heathen savages got fucked?' I thought.

As I dreamt, I thought, 'There's a difference. I was merely a ride-along passenger in my forefather's minds. This time it's as if I am this person. They have to be thinking and talking in Spanish, a language I don't speak, yet it's as if I'm thinking it in my mind. I can understand because they are my thoughts.'

Looking at the Cuban sun, I guessed it to be around 6.30. My execution was slated for 12.00 pm. The villagers had been invited to watch to see 'justice being done' and that the law applied to all.

'What a fucking joke.' I thought. 'We take because we can, kill because it's necessary, and rape because it's fun.'

Thinking back to the night that had gotten me into trouble, I began to go hard.

'They were delectable pieces of ass,' I thought. 'Not worth dying for, but delectable anyway. I wonder what happened to that damned stone. If I still had it, I could probably escape from here.'

Once more, I tried to reach out for the stone's power with my mind. There was no response.

Taking a careful seat, I tipped my head back to doze and dream about the night that led me here.

Moaning in my bed back in California, I muttered, "I don't need to see it. It's enough that he's being punished for whatever he has done."

The stone didn't listen.

After dinner, I had slipped away from our company's lines with two others. There was a farmhouse about a mile back. The mother was still relatively young and pretty. She had two marriageable aged daughters living with her. No sign of any men around. They were probably in the mountains fighting us.

I considered myself a good man. I only ever raped women that were of a legal age.

"We going to do them in the farmhouse?" One of my cohorts asked.

"There's a cave up in the hills behind the house," I responded. "If we take them up there, we can rape them, kill them, and dump the bodies in the cave. Nobody will find them."

"It's a good plan, Jorge," the third man said. "I'm looking forward to this. I'm currently a three-week virgin. My balls ache."

We broke into the house and quickly bound and gagged the three women. I had taken the youngest as mine. Just 18 years of age, slender and nubile, my cock was already hard, anticipating her deflowering.

Carrying them the 400 or so yards up to the cave, we laid them down beside a fast-flowing stream. The stream ran through the middle of the cave.

Groaning, Carlos lay his chosen woman down.

"Fat cow must weigh a ton," he groaned, rubbing his lower back.

"You like them tubby," I told him. "'More cushion for the pushin', you always say."

I took the stone out of my pocket, "You will not scream or fight," I told the three women. "If you like cock in you, you will cum. If not, you will shut up."

'This man is an absolute pig,' I thought, back in California. 'Even Eldrick made them enjoy being raped. Not good, but better than leaving them to endure the brutality of what was about to happen.'

Slapping the woman I had chosen, I pulled my jerkins down and pulled my thick 8-inch cock out.

"Suck this, you fucking bitch," I demanded.

Jorge was already fucking the mother.

"Her cunt is so loose I can barely feel being inside her," he moaned, frustrated. "I'll have to do her in her ass."

He rolled her over. Without even spitting on her ring or his dick, he ripped into her dry ass.

"That's better," he moaned, pumping into her ass as the poor woman cried silently.

"This slut isn't even a virgin," Carlos said as he slammed himself into the eldest daughter. "What happened, baby? Daddy get to you first?" He asked.

His woman was also silently crying.

I squeezed the jaw of the young woman in front of me forcing her mouth open. I shoved my cock inside. Once I was in I began to thrust hard making her choke on every stroke. I felt powerful, invincible. With the stone in my possession, I could do whatever I liked. I was glad that I had taken it off the priest before killing him.

I came into the young woman's mouth. She tried to spit it out.

"Swallow it all, you bitch," I demanded.

I groaned back in my bed and came onto my belly, more mess for Beatrice or Janela to clean up in the morning.

My victim gulped all of my seed down.

Jorge had climbed off of the mother, "Her ass is all gaped and loose now too," he bitched. "Her husband must fuck her in both holes every damned day. I'm going to use your bitch."

"Like hell, you are," I told him. "I'm going to deflower this bitch, then fuck her ass too."

"Mine is no good," Jorge whined. "You've already cum. Let me use her to cum. I haven't been able to get there yet. That cunt's holes are so big you could drive a wagon train through there."

"After I've gaped all this bitch's holes then cut her throat, you can fuck her as much as you like," I told Jorge.

Jorge's sword was in his hand, "I said I'm going to fuck her now, Pedro. Best you stand aside before I cut your gizzards out."

I took the stone out. Having only recently acquired it, I had no idea that I didn't need to be touching it to use it. Jorge slashed at my arm.

In agony, I dropped the stone and Jorge kicked it into the water.

"You're dead, Pedro," Jorge taunted me. "You just don't know it yet because you're still breathing."

Idiot, I was ten times the warrior he was. He attacked. Slipping my sword out from its sheath, I deftly moved aside and gutted him as he stumbled past.

Carlos, eyes agog, said, "I'll have to report this, Pedro. There's no other way to explain Jorge's absence."

I stabbed his throat.

Leaving the crying women hugging each other in fear, I hurried across to the stream. Desperately, I looked for my stone. It wasn't glowing, and it wouldn't answer when I called to it in my mind. I lay on the ground peering into the water.

A lance was touched to my ribs. My captain had seen us sneaking out and had gathered a cadre of soldiers before following us.

"You're under arrest, Pedro. Put your hands above your head."

Back outside my jail cell, I woke up.

Back in my bed in California, I woke.

'That explains how the stone got to Cuba and in that stream,' I thought.

Grabbing a couple of tissues, I cleaned my cum off my stomach.

I was able to sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.

The Idris Stone: Back in Class.

Tuesday morning dawned clear and bright. I had spent Sunday and Monday preparing the material I would need for Tuesday's class. Everything had been carefully researched and printed off.

My mind kept leaping forward, anticipating how the other five women would react to Nicola, if she turned up, and Jasmine joining our class.

Arriving at the class, I thought to the stone, 'I don't need anyone hearing or crashing into my class today. What can you do about keeping others away and unaware of what is going on?'

I still had little idea how the stone worked, but it had seemed to understand what I'd wanted other times, so I hoped it would this time, as well.

The participants in this class filed into the room on time. Taking their seats, they all looked at me expectantly.

Through the open door, I spotted Jasmine and Nicola walking together, talking animatedly.

"We have a couple of extras joining us today," I said to the class. "Jasmine is joining the course. Nicola is a post-grad who has volunteered to help with your essays and assignments.

Once they are here, I think they would enjoy being greeted the same way as you were all greeting each other last week."

The stone's magical chorus began to swell around the room.

"Angelina, Jasmine has a special gift for you. Why don't you get on your knees to accept it?"

Moaning with undenied lust, Angelina got onto her knees.

Jasmine and Nicola entered and then closed the door. Pulling the blinds down, they made their way across to me.

"Class, this is Jasmine," I pointed at Jasmine, "this is Nicola," indicating her. "Jasmine, this is Angelina. She is a lesbian. I think you might have something surprising for her, why don't you show her?

Nicola, this is Frida, and this is Nancy. They're bisexual but prefer pussy. Why don't you three get to know each other better?

Tina and Yvonne, I think you need to get to know each other better, too. Why don't you explore each other's bodies until you are both satiated?"

That left me with Michelle. Michelle was Korean born. Tall and athletic, she was a star on the Varsity golf team. Since arriving in my class, Michelle has featured in many of my masturbation fantasies.

"Michelle, I know how much you love sucking cock. Why don't you show me your skills?"

I had no idea if Michelle had even sucked a cock before, but that didn't matter to the stone. It made what I wanted real.

In short order, the entire class was naked and indulging in libidinous behaviour.

Jasmine had pulled Angelina to her feet. She had Angelina expertly tonguing her tiny nippled big breasts and squeezing her ass. I don't think Angelina was aware of Jasmine's package yet.

Nicola was diving on Nancy's muff, Nancy had her head buried in Frida's pussy, and Frida was licking Nicola's cunt furiously. All three were about to cum by the sounds they were making.

Tina and Yvonne were in a classic 69. If they came after the other three, it would be only just.

Swaying seductively, Michelle moved across to me. With a sexy smile playing across her beautiful face, she held my eyes with hers as she lowered herself to her knees.

Undoing my belt and fly, Michelle pulled my trousers and shorts down. My hardening 8-inch todger bounced into view.

"Oh, Professor," She said. "I didn't realise you had so much tube meat for me. Hmmm, hmmm."

Michelle leant forward and sucked one of my big balls into her mouth. Taking hold of the base of my shaft, Michelle licked along my shaft deliciously before taking the head into her mouth.

Sucking voraciously, she swallowed more and more of me. She gave a hiccup, and a bit of a retch, as my clock's head hit her gag reflex.

"You can do it, baby," I crooned to her. "Swallow, then move forward, then swallow. It'll soon slide over and down."

Strangely, I didn't hear the chorus. This was something Michelle wanted to do. She wanted to deep throat my cock and to abase herself before me. The stone didn't need to encourage her more lustful desires and wants. She was already a more than willing participant.

Working her hand up and down my rock-hard pecker, Michelle slowly worked me further and further into her mouth and down her throat.

Michelle took her hand off my shaft and, with one last swallow and push, pressed her lips to my pubic bone. She'd done it. Deep throated all 8-inches by herself.

I could feel her grinning around my cock.

Michelle grabbed my ass' buns and pulled me in as far as I would go. Once she had me jammed up against her lips, she moved her left hand back to the base of my throbbingly hard woody.

Pushing with her left hand and pulling with her right hand, Michelle encouraged me to fuck her mouth. Moving slowly, at first, I started to stroke in and out of her eagerly sucking mouth.

I wasn't fucking her hard or fast enough.

"Faster, Prof, faster," She demanded around my cock. "I want you to choke me with your big pocket rocket. Fuck my mouth like it's the last blowjob you're ever going to get."

I grabbed Michelle's head with both hands and began to fuck her mouth and throat with everything I had.

Michelle let some of my length back out of her mouth so she could milk me. It was more than I could stand. Forgetting where we were, I moaned loudly as I shot my load down her throat.

Michelle swallowed every last drop.

Climbing up on my desk, Michelle spread her legs and showed me her unshaved pussy.

Spreading the hair to reveal her vulva, Michelle said, "Tina tells me you have awesome oral skills, Professor. Would you like to show me?"

There was nothing I'd like more right then.

I spun my office chair around and sat in it. Lifting the lever to drop it down to its lowest level, I rolled my chair between Michelle's firm, toned thighs.

Leaning forward, I sniffed her luxurious essence into my nostrils. So sweet she smelt, so wetly her slit glistened.

Placing my thumbs on Michelle's clit, I pulled that delicious pleasure spot up so that the hood was away from her tiny nub. Taking the exposed treat into my mouth, I very gently bit it. Pulling back stretched it a little before I released it and swirled my tongue around and over it as fast as I could.

"Oh, fuck, Professor," Michelle moaned. "Oh fuck me, is that good!"

Her hands found the back of my head, and she began to hump her hips up subconsciously at my slashing and revolving tongue.

"Yes, Mr Professor," Michelle moaned nonsensically. "Right there. Harder. Yes! Harder. OMFG! I'm CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNG!"

Michelle's clit had gotten too sensitive from her sensational orgasm. She put her fingers over my mouth and pushed me away.

"Give me a second, please, Prof. I need a break."

Settling back in my chair, I watched as Nicola extricated herself from the blonde lesbian triangle she had been in. As soon as I relaxed back in my chair, she climbed up with her heels on either side of my hips.

She squatted down. Taking my shaft in her right hand, Nicola spread her hairy pussy lips then lowered her hot wet snatch onto the head of my thick throbbing penis. It glided deeply into her wet pussy as she lowered her plump bottom onto my upper thighs.

"You have the best cock, Professor," Nicola moaned as she rode me.

I wanted to see what else was going on, so I turned the chair to the side.

Jasmine and Angelina were still exchanging heated kisses and breast and nipple licks. Jasmine's panties were still around her butt. Every time Angelina tried to slip her hand between Jasmine's thighs, Jasmine would take it and guide it back to her nipple, or she would use it to bend Angelina back to lash her tongue over Angelina's breasts.

I spoke to the stone in my mind, 'Angelina will find Jasmine's penis shortly. She'll be so turned on by the thought of a 'built-in' strapon that she'll want Jasmine to fuck her with it.'

I looked to see what Frida and Nancy were doing. Nancy was lying on her side with her hips slightly turned, her left leg up in the air, and her knee bent. Frida was holding Nancy's lifted leg and had scissored her snatch against Nancy's bare pussy.

As I watched, they both came loudly, jerking and thrusting their hips to the exquisite sensations pounding through them.

Frida turned and saw me watching.

Frida was one of the two students I thought had it in for me. She had said she wasn't lesbian, but she sure dressed like one. Her usual college attire consisted of a check shirt over a black T-shirt and jeans that came to mid-shin over big black Doc. Martens boots. She wore no makeup and had kept all of her body hair.

Naked, I could see that her armpits, arms, legs and pussy were all unshaved.

She had beautiful long blonde hair paired with dark brown eyes. With a little effort in her presentation, she could have been a real head-turner. Instead, her appearance screamed 'Dyke!'

I know better than to judge. Each person has the right to dress and present as they like. It's none of my business how they choose to portray themselves. I was merely observing, not judging.

Disengaging from Nancy, Frida walked across to me.

"This is very nice, Professor. Very liberating and freeing, but the pussy to cock ratio is way too high." Frida surprisingly said to me. "I do like pussy, Nancy and I have been fucking for years, but we need more men to even things up. Cock inside you is much nicer than pussy on you."

I looked at her, stunned.

Frida sighed, "You thought I was a lesbian, didn't you, Professor? Just because I worship 'The Divine Female Principle' doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. You should know better than to judge and assume."

"I definitely don't judge, Miss Frida," I told her. "My sole aim is to help you learn how to think for yourself, not what to think. I most certainly do not tell you how to act."

Nicola was still riding my rigid dong through all of this, moaning and groaning through minor cum events. Neither Nicola nor Frida seemed bothered that Nicola and I were still fucking as Frida and I chatted.

For me, the conversation was a welcome distraction. Nicola's pussy was not only scorching hot and wet, it was also delectably tight around the head of my cock. Without the distraction, I would have already spent my load into Nicola's grasping cunt, denying Nicola the expansive orgasm she was building nicely towards.

"I did make an assumption, Miss Frida, and for that, I apologise. I don't know what I can do about encouraging more males to attend this class, but I can make some enquiries amongst the other lecturers to see if they know anyone that might enjoy philosophy." I said, completing my thought process.

"Now, if you'd like some dick, why don't you join Jasmine and Angelina? Angelina is about to discover Jasmine's surprise."

Frida's head snapped around to the two women mentioned.

"Jasmine's a ladyboy?" Frida asked, shocked. "I had no fucking idea! She's beautiful."

After closing my eyes and grunting in delight as Nicola gave an extra hard push down on my cock, I smiled and said, "I think the correct term is Transwoman, but, yes, Jasmine has a cock. She uses it exceptionally well."

Biting her bottom lip and unconsciously cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples, Frida moved across to Jasmine and Angelina. Frida touched Angelina gently on the cheek. When Angelina turned to her, Frida kissed her passionately.

Pushing against Jasmine's hip, Frida encouraged Jasmine to move her hips back to create a gap.

Jasmine swayed her hips away from where they had been pressed firmly against Angelina's tummy. As soon as there was enough gap, Frida dropped to her knees, ripped Jasmine's panties down, and forced Jasmine's legs apart.

Jasmine's huge tool sprung erectly into view.

"OMFG!" Nancy moaned. "It's fucking enormous!"

Yvonne turned to look. She also gasped in surprise and awe.

Tina had seen it many times before. She didn't stop tongue lashing Yvonne's clit.

Nicola lifted her head off my shoulder and gaped at Jasmine's gigantic 11-inch rod.

I don't think she even noticed me as she slid off me onto the floor. She moved across to Jasmine, Angelina and Frida.

1...456789