The Stone of Idris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola joined Frida on her knees in front of Jasmine.

"Back off, bitches," Angelina said with a massive smile. "That ladyboy cock belongs to me first."

Angelina turned, bent over, and reached back between her legs to spread her pussy lips.

"Well, Miss Jasmine?" Angelina asked. "This pussy ain't going to fuck itself!"

Michelle sat on my lap facing the action in front of us. She guided my schlong into her tight snatch.

"I can't believe Jasmine's a shemale," she moaned. "Fuck, that is so hot."

I shouldn't have been, but I was pretty surprised with the girl's ready acceptance of Jasmine as a woman with a penis. It didn't seem that long ago that even gay guys and girls were frowned upon and ostracised if they dared to 'come out'.

Jasmine guided her pocket python into Angelina's eagerly wanting pussy.

Angelina couldn't take it all. Only around 7 -- 8 inches of Jasmine's 11 would go into Angelina's vagina.

"OMFG, I am so full of cock," Angelina moaned deeply. "I've never been so full before, be gentle, baby, please?"

I'd guess this is a common problem for Jasmine. Controlling the length of her strokes, she began to fuck Jasmine into oblivion.

Frida stretched her neck up between Angelina's upper thighs and surrounded her clit with her mouth and tongue.

"Oh fuck," Angelina groaned, then came.

Nicola had shuffled around behind Jasmine. She pulled Jasmine's ass cheeks apart and stuck her tongue into Jasmine's ring.

Angelina came three more times as Frida tongued her, and Jasmine fucked her.

Riding me like a carousel horse, Michelle began to finger her clit. She'd already had two or three minor orgasmic events. As she started up towards her bliss again, I knew this one would be cataclysmic.

Angelina sank slowly to her knees. Frida pushed her aside and then backed onto Jasmine's love tool.

Nicola was now cupping and massaging Jasmine's small tight balls as well as tonguing her starfish.

Frida was able to easily accept all 11 inches into her unshaved pussy.

"Pull my hair, then fuck me like the slut I am," she demanded of Jasmine.

Michelle groaned loudly at Frida's request.

"Hold my shoulders and pull me down onto you, Professor," she moaned lustfully. "I need to cum on your magnificent cock."

Slipping my hands under Michelle's armpits, I took hold of her shoulders as requested. As Michelle lowered her cunt down my rock-hard shaft, I pulled her down firmly and thrust my hips up hard.

I watched avidly as Jasmine pounded Frida. I had thought Nancy and Frida's scissoring was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. This had that delicious scene beaten, hands down.

Watching Jasmine's giant donger plunging viciously into Frida's overgrown cunt was the most sexually exciting thing I had ever seen.

Michelle was also watching Jasmine's colossal fuck stick plunging into Frida. She pulled my hand to her mouth and bit my wrist as she exploded into a frantic series of explosive orgasms.

Sliding off me, she joined the group kneeling in front of Jasmine.

I'd only had the one minor orgasm when I had come into Michelle's mouth, and I was desperate for more. Nancy was kneeling between Frida's thighs, with her ass swaying delectably, as she tongued Frida.

Nancy was a typical Californian blonde. About the 5 ft. 8 in. (173 cm) mark. She was slimly framed with huge, enhanced, 38 double D knockers. Nancy had Botox and collagen filled lips, wide hazel eyes and perfect white on white teeth.

She looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, she was that innocent. I'd seen her in action, though. She was at least as big a slut as Tina and Jasmine were. I knelt behind her, grabbed her hips, positioned my rigid pole at her nether regions then pulled her back on me as I forcefully slammed all 8-inches into her.

She gave a startled scream, but the stone took over, and it changed to a lust-filled groan.

I pounded into her for a second, then a third time. As I pulled back to jam into her again, she came.

I pulled out of Nancy and looked at Angelina lying on the floor, fingering herself as she watched Jasmine fuck Frida. Angelina could have been her name sake's younger sister. The same brown hair, wide-spaced blue eyes and full Cupid's bow lips.

I said to her and thought at the stone simultaneously, "Time for you to take a real man's cock, Miss Angelina. In your ass, I think, don't worry, Yvonne will get you ready for me."

Angelina rolled onto her hands and knees. Yvonne knelt behind her, bent over, and shoved her tongue into Angelina's ass as soon as she was up.

Frida came for the third time before collapsing off Jasmine's massive cock onto her hands and knees. Jasmine was yet to cum. Her powerful tool was leaking precum and covered with woman's juices.

"Who's next?" She demanded.

Nicola was next to back up onto Jasmine's throbbing meat.

"I do love a fat bottomed girl," Jasmine moaned at Nicola. "Are you sure you want me in your pussy? Wouldn't it feel better in your ass?"

Nicola eased her cunt off Jasmine and then guided her into her ass. All 11 inches disappeared into her rear pleasure hole.

Yvonne swiftly stretched Angelina's rosebud, making it ready for my cock.

A few minutes later, she groaned at me, "I think she's ready for you, Professor. Give her a try."

I spoke to the stone and Angelina again, "No matter how much taking my cock hurts, you're going to love being fucked in your arse, Miss Angelina. From now on, you'll want all of your lovers to use cocks or strapons on your ass so that you can have the best orgasms."

"Make me wet," I demanded of Yvonne.

Yvonne quickly took me into her mouth and drooled saliva all over my cock's head and shaft. Stroking swiftly, she soon had my shaft dripping wet.

"Guide me into Angelina," I demanded of her.

"Angelina, when you feel my cock at your dark passage, I want you to shove back onto it as hard as you can."

Angelina was looking back at me fearfully.

"You'll love it," I reassured her as the stone cooed softly around her.

As my cock hit her brown star, Angelina unwillingly gave herself a fearsome backwards shove. Using her hands and knees to propel herself, she forcefully impaled her butt hole onto my thick cock. The feeling of sliding through her young ass sphincter and into her ass was indescribably sweet.

Angelina opened her mouth to scream in agony, but the stone's beautiful melody soared. Instead, she exploded into a massive orgasm.

"Fuck!" she moaned in surprise. "Oh fuck, that feels good. Pull my hair Professor, smack my ass."

I took a big handful of her thick brown hair and pulled her hair back, arching her back and pushing her cunt against Yvonne's questing tongue.

Unasked, Yvonne had slipped between Angelina's hands and down between her spread thighs. She tongued Angelina's love bud eagerly as I pulled Angelina back onto my thrusting cock by her hair.

As I shoved into Angelina, I began to smack her ass. The twin smacks of my hips and hands on Angelina's ass filled the room.

This delightful sound sent Nicola over the edge into a ripping orgasm on the end of Jasmine's giant cock. She collapsed slowly to the ground.

"Those who are not getting fucked by The Professor, on your knees in front of me," Jasmine demanded.

Frida, Nancy, Nicola, Tina and Michelle were quick to comply.

"Closer together," Jasmine insisted. "Heads forward, cheek to cheek, mouths open."

The girls assumed the position demanded of them.

"Good sluts," Jasmine told them. "Now, whose mouth shall I cum in? Yours?"

She roughly shoved her enormous tool into Michelle's mouth. Michelle swallowed quickly and tried to accept it all. She couldn't. Gagging, she had to push Jasmine's thighs away.

Jasmine grabbed a handful of Michelle's hair and slapped her face with her big todger.

"Disappointing," she said to Michelle, "yours is the only ass or pussy I haven't had yet. I was hoping to cum in your mouth. But if you're not up to it, maybe one of these other hoes are."

Watching from where I was busily fucking Angelina's tight ass, I was amazed to see Michelle blush and mutter, "Sorry, Mistress."

Jasmine took a step to her left and then offered her anaconda to Nancy. Nancy grabbed it eagerly and slid her mouth over the head and partly down her throat. Jasmine's cock slid over her gag reflex without much trouble, but Nancy's throat constricted and wouldn't let the last three, or so, inches in.

"Good effort, slut," Jasmine told Nancy. "Close, but no cigar."

Taking another step, she offered it to Frida. Frida didn't even go close to half.

"Stick to munching carpet, you useless bitch," Jasmine disgustedly told her.

Frida also muttered, "Sorry, Mistress," as Jasmine moved on to Nicola.

Nicola gave it a red hot go. Nicola desperately tried to swallow the last two inches, choking, retching, and almost vomiting. Sobbing in disappointment, she had to admit defeat.

"Top marks for trying, my little slut," Jasmine said to her. "You get a second chance. You can come home with me after we've finished here, and I'll teach you how to finish the job."

Nicola smiled proudly at the praise.

"One more slut to try," Jasmine said as she eased across in front of Tina.

Either by luck or design. Design I think. Tina was last in line.

As I had said earlier, Tina wasn't the prettiest girl there. I heard some rumours about the 'mean girls', Angelina, Nancy and Yvonne, giving her the hazing treatment.

"Watch and learn, bitches," Tina said forcefully.

Taking Jasmine's buttocks in her hands, Tina 'freestyled' her mouth onto the head of Jasmine's long hard joystick.

With her lips in a perfect 'O', Tina relaxed her throat and, in one swift gulp, accepted all of Jasmine's stupendous length into her mouth, across her gag reflex, and down her throat.

Tina's lips came to rest on Jasmine's pubic bone. To show it wasn't a fluke, Tina bobbed her head up and down three more times, letting all of Jasmine out of her mouth before sucking her dick back in and devouring it all.

"That's how a good slut does it," Jasmine pointed out. "The rest of you need to get your cucumbers and bananas out tonight and start practicing. I'm going to be very disappointed if you can't take all of me next week.

"Now, where was I? Oh yes, I was about to fill this ho up."

With an expansive groan, Jasmine spat her delicious nut juice into Tina's greedily sucking mouth.

Pulling out of Tina's mouth, Jasmine turned her to the others. "Show them what a good girl does with her Mistress' seed, my little whore."

Opening her mouth to show that she had accepted all of Jasmine's cum gift without spilling a drop, Tina closed her mouth, swallowed, and then opened her mouth to show she had made it all disappear.

"If I hear any more word that any of you are being mean to my girl, I'm going to dry fuck you in the ass with this," Jasmine informed the other girls as she shook her large tool.

"Yes, Mistress," all except Nancy answered. Nancy did nod in agreement, though.

Distracted by the erotic scene playing out in front of me, I hadn't really even noticed as Angelina had ground herself to several loud orgasms on my cock and Yvonne's tongue.

"Please, Professor," She begged. "I can't cum again. You have to stop."

"Of course, Angelina," I said and withdrew my dick from her ass.

Yvonne was lying on her back, looking at me with naked longing in her eyes.

I hadn't cum since nutting in Michelle's mouth, so I was eager to blow again. The clock said quarter to, so I only had 15 minutes to spare before the lesson would be up. We probably should have gotten clothed and cleaned up already if another class was in here after mine.

Yvonne, or more correctly, Ivonne, was a dark-haired Slavic beauty with long straight jet-black hair, blue eyes, and high cheekbones. She was thin with high apple-sized breasts sitting proudly on her chest. Tall, she was all long arms and legs. She had trimmed her pussy to a 'landing strip', leaving her clit, labia and vulva exposed.

I covered her svelte body with mine. Ivonne wrapped her legs around my hips as I glided delightfully into her wet pussy.

"I'm ready to pop, Professor," she told me. "Don't hold back."

I don't think I could have even if I wanted to.

I pulled back until all but the purple tip of my rampantly hard tool was out of her cunt. I firmly shoved back into her. Ivonne's head fell back, and she exploded into orbit.

With her hips jerking back and forth and her legs spasming around me, she moaned deeply and sensually through several beautiful orgasmic events.

Cumming, her cunt gripped the head of cock deliciously. I began spitting my seed into Ivonne's tight pussy with a guttural growl.

Coming down, I looked at the clock.

"We'd better hurry up and get changed," I said. "That's today's lesson. Don't forget your essays are due this Friday. Nicola can assist if you need help. Plus, I'm available Friday at the usual times if you want to come in for some last-minute assistance. Otherwise, I'm available by Email or messenger any time."

Quickly donning their clothes, the students filed out. Looking around, I couldn't see any evidence of what we had been doing. I grabbed my briefcase and headed for the door.

As I picked up my briefcase, there was a knock on the door, and Katey stuck her head inside.

Wrinkling her nose, she said, "Smells like sex and cum in here."

I shrugged.

"You doing anything now, John? Want to come to the cafeteria and grab a coffee with me?"

"That would be nice, Miss Katey," I answered.

We walked silently across to the College's café. I kept taking surreptitious glances across at Katey. It seemed strange that she had invited me for a coffee. No other staff member ever had.

We ordered coffees. Katey insisted on paying.

She guided me across to a table away from everyone else.

"You have to stop fucking these girls on campus, John. I'm starting to hear rumours about what goes on in your class around the staffroom. If the lecturers have heard, the students have all heard."

"I told them not to tell a soul," I answered defensively.

"You're expecting young college girls who live in a campus dorm to not tell about their sexcapades, John? I wouldn't have thought you were that naïve."

Of course, I couldn't tell her about the stone, but I did wonder about its effectiveness if rumours were already flying.

"Do you know if the rumours are coming directly from the girls in the class, or has someone seen us all in action?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" Katey pointed out. "How long before senior staff sends someone to investigate the rumours. If it gets out, you're gone. You know how severely frowned upon fraternising with the students is."

"You do it," I pointed out.

"In my unit after Varsity hours," Katey replied. "Think about it, John, please. I'd hate to see you get your sexy ass fired."

I looked over at her, "I will, this... having the female students desire me, want to fuck me... it's all new. I don't think a student has ever taken a second glance at me before. Hang on, what did you say? You think I have a sexy ass?"

Katey rolled her eyes in exasperation, "Men," she said disgustedly, "you're all so blind to the body language signals we women give out. You could've had me five years ago when I first came to the college. You could have your choice of students from way before that, I'm sure.

Oh, some of them would have been the 'As for lays' crowd, but, even so, you could have had hundreds of co-eds over your time here if you weren't so damned blind to the signals."

I was stupefied. I had done well at college, but I thought that was all the 'jock and cheerleader' bullshit that has always gone on in college life. Once I had completed my studies and began my career in academia, I hadn't even had a full-time girlfriend. Some of it could have been that I was too invested in my career but most was probably a lack of confidence.

I had busted up my right ankle in the last game of the season in my final year. It was so bad that all they could do was fuse the joint so I could at least walk on it. This operation's limp has caused uneven wear across the rest of my leg joints. My left hip and knee are wearing out, taking the extra load. The inability to exercise has meant that I've slowly gotten quite heavy over the years.

I tried swimming, but it's so fucking boring that I couldn't keep at it.

"Are you the only staff member here that thinks I'm attractive?" I asked Katey, trying to process this new information.

"You seem to inspire two polar opposite reactions, John," Katey explained. "Women either adore you or hate you. Those like me that adore you think you're strong, kind and gentle. That you're funny and quick-witted as well as generous. You're just too stupid to realise we desire you. The others believe you're aloof, snobbish, and either gay or a serial killer."

She suddenly grinned, "I should tell them you are a slayer. A slayer of nubile college pussy.

John, you're tall, confident, and attractive now that you've lost a lot of weight. What's not to like?"

"My mother was a good woman, Katey. She was a good mother to me and a good wife to my dad, but she was a manipulative bitch. I know when someone is trying to manipulate me, and I don't like it. The women I get along with best are all like you, upfront with no bullshit.

I can be very condescending and cutting towards those I believe are trying to manipulate me into feeling guilty or into doing something I don't want to do.

I'd guess the ones that hate me fall into the latter category, the ones that like me into the former."

"I'm sure you're right," Katey told me as she stood up. "Promise me you'll at least think about taking your class' sexual activities off-campus, please? And I'll see you at mine tomorrow."

"Wait up, Katey," I pleaded, "who else finds me attractive?"

She laughed, "I think you have enough women on your plate now, don't you? Just watch for the signs. They're clearly there if you just want to see."

After finishing my coffee, I jumped on my pushbike and rode home. I had things to think about.

I researched 'body language signs that a woman is interested in you'. It was an eye-opener. I had seen many of these signs from students, casual acquaintances, and work colleagues many times. What did it mean? Did women find me attractive? Could I dare to hope Beatrice did?

Even though my mind told me Katey was the one, her obvious attraction to me being key. My heart still longed for Janela's granddaughter.

I thought of asking the stone for help, but that just seemed wrong, false. I couldn't do that to Beatrice or myself. Make her spend her life living a lie, living my life in a lie with her.

The Stone of Idris: What the Future Holds.

Over the last few days, I had found myself looking for any excuse not to go to bed. My dreams since receiving the stone had not been pleasant ones, even though I'd had numerous orgasms during them. I didn't want to orgasm to visions of raping someone or experience killing someone. I feared these dreams were coarsening me.

I was afraid that they were starting to make me believe doing rape and murder was justified because I could and had a magical stone to make it easy.

I didn't want to become like my Great-great-great grandfather, delighting in human misery.

Around 2.00 am, I had to sleep. My eyes slid shut.

This was the worst night so far. I watched myself, helpless to do anything, as my behaviour became more and more lecherous, as the things I made my students, and other random lovers I had taken became more and more depraved and debaucherous.

Simple penetrative sex was not enough for me anymore. I needed them to debase themselves more and more wholly for me to derive any pleasure. I watched myself in disgust as I forced the random strangers I had gathered with the power of the stone to do unspeakably despicable things to themselves and to the others I had collected. Things that made me sick to my stomach and that I cannot bear to describe, even if I was allowed to.

1...456789