The Store Clerk's Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Wealthy woman kidnaps cute younger guy.
783 words
4.43
7.1k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, as soon as I was fed and cleaned up, she led me back to bed. She pulled a book from her bedside table. It was the Kamasutra!

"Let's see, what do I try this time?" she asked herself flipping through the book.

She pushed me onto my back, my legs were bound to the foot-board of the bed in the shape of number sevens. Turning backwards she mounted me with her own knees pulled up to her chest, placed her hands on me to support herself and began to thrust. Not letting this moment go to waste I soon joined her.

Later she tied my chest to a large pillow at the head of the bed. Ms. Burroughs then straddled me with her knees tucked up under my elbows stretching backwards, grabbing a hold of my feet. Her massive breasts bounced around in front of me as she moved. Once I was sure she was ready I began to thrust away.

Finally I was laid on my side. Ms. Burroughs lay on her back, legs over my hips, with me tucked safely inside her. We stayed in this final position for hours of slow, pleasant love making. She continued indulging in her little book for the next two days. As we awoke on the morning of the fourth day she just about to pick it up again when her phone rang.

"What?" she snapped into the receiver.

She listened for a minute.

"Fine."

She sighed, and looked at me for the longest time. It seemed as if she came to a decision.

"Do you have a passport?"

I did not in fact have a passport in my name. Hell I hardly ever left the state. Turns out that wasn't going to be much of a problem for Mrs. Burroughs. She grabbed a cloth and poured a sweet smelling liquid on it.

"Oh no, not again," I said, trying to scoot away.

She smiled as she walked around the side of the bed.

"Sorry, Baby, this is just the way it has to be."

She shoved the cloth over my face and pressed.

When I came to again I was no longer in my kidnapper's bed. Nor was I tied up. I was fully dressed (though commando) in nice clothing sitting in a chair in what appeared to be a photographer's studio.

"Oh good, you're awake."

I shook my head to clear it finding Mrs. Burroughs standing there watching me next to a photographer.

"Smile," the man said dryly.

FLASH! Very shortly afterwards I had a brand new passport. What I still didn't have was any damn clue where we were going. Mrs. Burroughs drug me from the chair and out to her waiting car. We drove to a small airfield, her fondling me all the way, to find a private jet waiting. How rich was this woman? I didn't have time to contemplate this however. No sooner had we arrived then she was dragging me on board. We took our seats and the plane took off.

We sat in silence for awhile. My initial inquiries into our destination had failed so I just went with it. Suddenly she grabbed me by the hand and drug me into the bathroom.

"Are you a member of the mile high club?"

"You know I'm not."

"Then you're in luck."

She shoved me onto the toilet, yanking down my pants. She lifted her dress and mounted me. We made love until it was time for our decent. As we neared the city below something... familiar caught my eye. It was the Eiffel Tower.

Three years. I have been living in Paris for three years now. It felt strange to think that way. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd ever live here. The fact that those three years had been spent as the arm candy of a wealthy bondage loving older woman made it seem even more like a wonderful dream. That dream was over now though. Mrs. Burrough's work here was done and we were returning back to America.

We stopped by her office so she could finish up her paperwork. I sat sadly in my chair.

"What's wrong?"

"I've just been enjoying our time together. I hate to see it end."

"End? Who said this was ending?"

"You only kidnapped me for the weekend."

"Three years ago!" she laughed.

"That's true."

"I told you I wanted to find my perfect sexual match. That's you."

She stood, put away her papers and turned back to face me.

"I'm taking you back home to a life as my private love slave."

"Thank you, Mrs. Burroughs."

"You're very welcome my little store clerk."