All Comments on 'The Story'

by sluggodlux

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
Rubbish!!!

This is a so complete piece of rubbish as you can get.

a) A female vagina is abt 6 - 7 inches deep.

b) The female centre for pleasure is the clitoris.

c) A 12 inch cock can only go half way in and the guy cannot pleasure the woman because he does not touch the clitoris (he can use his fingers of course)

d) If he does go all the way in he has to pass the crevix into the womb - which will hurt badly - almost as giving birth.

e) If you see porn with guys having very large cocks either they does not go all way in, or the girl has made it a trade mark to train herself up to accept the cock going all in. No normal woman would be able to take a 12 inch cock all in with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
here we go again

The story is just fine. If you Christain fundamentalists don't like literotica, go someplace else. Stop forcing your morality & righteousness on others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come On!

You had a good story going here, why do you have to center it around a guy with a horse cock. Considering men are mostly reading this, do you really think we want to read about some guy with a third leg?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous