The Story I'll Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as I am still coming I feel a hand on my dick, and it turns out it's yours. You have gotten up and you tried to catch all the come that shot out of my shaft with your mouth. And it turned out Rose tried to do the same thing. She must have climbed around me while I had my eyes closed because she is on my other side now. And you both probably caught a lot of my come, but a lot of it also landed on your face and hair, and on Elizabeth's back and ass. Your hand is on my dick as you are trying to pump every last little bit of it out. You and Rose are licking all my come up; from

Elizabeth's back, her ass, and each other's faces.

After you clean most of that up you come over to lick and suck my dick clean. Lucky me, you always take such good care of my dick. Elizabeth let her self drop forward and onto her side a bit, exhausted from coming so hard. Rose slides along with her and starts to clean up the ass crack of Elizabeth. Elizabeth has her eyes open a little bit, but then she all of a sudden opens her eyes open wide and lifts up her head to have a better look behind us. And as soon as she lifts her head she starts to laugh aloud. I look behind me and so do you and Rose and we all see why she is laughing. Robert is fucking his lady Jamie doggie style with the both of them facing our way. Which I assume was so that they could face our way, and enjoy the show. Jamie has some meat on her and quite a bit of it is in her tits. Tits that are freely flowing back and forth between her arms that are firmly placed on the bed they slept on. The one furthest away from us.

All of a sudden I hear Rose next to me, "Jamie, I wanna see you come. You look so beautiful!" Jamie now has the most beautiful smile on her face you can ever see on any woman. You and Elizabeth also start to encourage her to come. Saying stuff such as, "You have amazing tits. You turn me on so much Jamie. Look how horny she is. You're a love Goddess. She is fucking like a true slut." That last one seemed to really get her going. You said it, but Rose picked up on how it affected Jamie, and Rose decided to repeat it. "You like being called a slut, don't you?" Jamie admitted to it without saying a word. She simply moaned a deep approval. So Rose gave it to her again, "Ladies, we have a genuine come slut in the house. A slut who just loves to get fucked hard. And she gets off on bing seen how much of a slut she is. Don't you Jamie? You want us to know how much of a slut you are. All week long you are being the successful business lady. But really you're a fucking cum slut underneath that fake exterior. You pretending to be all about business in your little female business suits that always have your tits pressed up and forward. You little slut. Who would have ever known?"

She smiled so big during all this, like she just got her results back for her college exams and she got all straight As.

Robert of course already knew how much of a slut Jamie really was. So he knew how to play her the right way. He smacked her ass a couple of times and told her, "Now come as hard as you can on my dick to show these women here who is the biggest slut."

Well, if she needed any more encouragement she is getting it from every direction. And like clockwork she is now biting the pillow for a moment before she lets go and screams her head off, while Robert in his deep baritone voice groans during his own explosion while he squirts come into his lady's love hole.

You had gotten up and moved next to me to squeeze into my arms. You look me in the eyes and whisper so sultry like, "I love you!"

My hear gushes over in great abundance while I respond, "Oh sweet lady, you have no idea how much I love you."

You smile and say, "Why don't you show me?"

"But that's a story for another time ... isn't it?"

12