All Comments on 'The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 05'

by BreedOrBeBred

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this masterpiece. Would have loved for her to manage with a Centaur (including him this chapter was a tease lol) I love the ending. I was thinking if the wolf man had been the father the child should have been a werewolf. Davor as the father makes a lot of sense. Looking forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really well-written and paced. Thank you for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it so erotic and easy to follow!

I was wondering if you ever planned to do any alternative endings with the child having different fathers? I had a soft spot for puk myself 😀

Wish you all the best in your future projects!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part of me hopes she'll at least write to Davor or something and let him know about the kid? She certainly has had a fun time and could probably have her adoring harem if she really wanted to settle down somewhere that let her have access to all these interesting hotties.

This was a fun read and I honestly wished it did not have to stop. I loved every bit of it. An absolutely delicious erotic romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it would have been a lot funnier if, after she went to the trouble of explaining all that to Granny, the father had turned out to be her ex-boyfriend. I guess comedy wasn't what you were going for. Still a fun romp, all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this captivating and erotic story with us! I must say, Davor was my favourite encounter- And I'd commit several sins for an epilogue of her returning to him with the news <3

-A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story! I appreciated every part of Amy’s tale, and tail. Well paced, sexy, and left me wanting more!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 2 years ago
A Fantasy Odyssey Masterpiece

Is this the story you were returning to that your mentioned? Iell she let the father know? My favorites were Davor and Tialdin because I find orcs and minotaurs are the best for fantasy stories. Please include some more in future fantasy stories. I like centaurs too but positions can be awkward if the parts aren't in the front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh I hope they meet. I want a domestic fluff moment of them as a family.

This was really nice. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreedOrBeBred@BreedOrBeBred
It's breed or be bred in this cruel world. There's something primal and empowering about taking a natural urge and letting it guide you. What can compete with that feeling of closeness when you feel him finish inside of you? If you enjoy my work, please consider supporting me...