The Story of e

Story Info
Desparate wife's first orgasm from big cock fantasy.
1.6k words
3.98
29.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellenr53
Ellenr53
16 Followers

Background

My husband Ed and I have been happily married for over 20 years. Somewhere in that 20 years, I nick-named him 'E'. We have been completely faithful and devoted to each other and our love has grown stronger over the years.

Our sex life was good, what I considered normal. Ed would fuck me, cum in my pussy and roll out of the way while I fingered my clit to orgasm. I thought that was great sex because I loved being fucked and I loved him pumping me full of his thick, hot cum and the screaming clitoral orgasm was totally satisfying. We had always thought Ed had an average size cock at about 5 and 1/2 inches when he was rock hard. And I had always heard that size doesn't matter, so I was blissfully content with our sex life.

That all changed two years ago when Ed began having some ED issues that prevented him from being able to maintain a full erection. He could still get an erection, but it was just slightly firm, not rock hard like it used to be. We still enjoyed having sex, but Ed was only able to penetrate me by about 4". One day after sex, Ed apologized for his ED problem. I flicked his little limp dick back and forth with my toes and said "Don't worry about it dear, I will just have to start calling you 'little e'." I just considered it a loving term of endearment, but it got Ed thinking that maybe he needed to do more to keep me sexually satisfied.

That was when he bought me an eight inch realistic vibrating dildo! Not just some old hard plastic vibrator. It was a very realistic rock hard core with a soft vein textured skin. And that is when I discovered that I was multi-orgasmic! With a bit of training, Ed got really good at giving me 2 or 3 really intense orgasm every time we have sex. And now, anytime I feel like having sex, all I have to do is wiggle my toes and Ed is down on his knees, kissing an licking my feet while I ride that 8" dildo.

After one session, e told me how much he enjoyed seeing the pleasure on my face when I'm riding my dildo. He said if I ever wanted a real 8" cock, he would be glad to arrange it. He said that he didn't mind me using another guys cock as long as he got to be a part of the experience. And ever since that time, I have become fascinated with viewing pictures of big cocks on my computer. I found a website that has thousands of pictures of beautiful cocks and where e discovered a guy we call 'Todd'.

Wednesday, 2:00 PM

It was 2:00 PM when I started reading stories on Literotica and browsing through 'Todd's IFap favorites. Reading about women getting fucked by studs with big hard cocks and wondering about what his cock would feel like inside me.

I soon found that a lot of Todd's favorites were really hot and getting me horny just looking at them. There were so many, so I started saving the pics that really made me hot, to a favorites gallery I named 'Mistress E's Playtime with Todd'. There were pictures of women sitting in guys laps with the guys big hard cock inside her, pumping her balls deep and filling her with hot thick loads of cum. So much cum that it was running out of their pussies and dripping down their legs.

The story I was reading, was about a woman in lingerie getting fucked in the woods by two hikers (a personal fantasy of mine). I had picked out the story earlier in the day and just to add some realism to my fantasy, I had dressed like the woman in the story. I was wearing a sheer top with no bra, and a pair of stockings and heels with a pair of lacey, sheer panties.

The two guys had the woman leaning against a tree while they played with her tits and fingered her. She had their cocks out stroking them and rubbing them against her silky nylon stockings... their pre-cum dripping down her legs. One might ask what kind of women wears lingerie in the woods. I can tell you from personal experience, that is is the kind of woman who wants to get fucked in the woods!

The woman was moaning loudly as they fingered her. I continued my fantasy by slipping one hand inside my panties and fingering my clit, moaning a bit as well. The guy on her left moved between her legs and began stroking his cock against her clit. With the combination of his pre-cum and her wetness, he easily slid inside her hot, slick pussy.

I dipped two fingers inside my own pussy to get a little extra lubrication for my clit. The guy between her legs grunted, drove his cock deep inside her as his body jerked with every spurt of cum he shot into her. When he finally pulled his cock out of her, a thick stream of cum dripped from her hot cum filled pussy and ran down her leg.

By now I was so fucking horny I really wanted a good pussy licking, so I called e into the room to join me. I told him to start slow while I finish the story. He started at my toes and slowly kissed and licked my toes and ankles as he worked his way up my legs.. kissing my inner thighs and licking all around my labia, occasionally grazing his tongue over my clit. After a few minutes of that, I was so horny, I grabbed his head and begin thrusting my wet pussy all over his face, while he nibbled and sucked on my clit and thrust his tongue into my delicious pussy. He is very attentive to my needs. When he saw me squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, he stuck 4 fingers into my sopping cunt and began stroking my g spot as he rolled my clitoris back and forth between his lips. My moans grew louder as he shoved my favorite 8 inch realistic dildo deep inside me, keeping it angled so the tip raked across my g spot as it thrust into me. Then he flicked his tongue rapidly back and forth over my clit and I screamed out as my orgasm flooded over me in waves that coincided with me imagining that big hard cock pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside my pussy.

After a few minutes for recovery, I gave him a turn. I began by licking his balls and slowly running my tongue up the underside of his twitching cock. I looked into his eyes as I licked the pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock and he groaned as the head of his cock disappeared between my sweet lips. I continued stroking his cock and twirling my tongue around the tip as I sucked him closer and closer to cumming in my mouth. But I always sense when he is about to cum and pull back to keep him right on the edge. I knew that with a few more seconds of sucking his cock and sticking one finger up his ass, this game would end with a massive eruption of hot cum in my mouth.

But I was not ready to stop playing. Instead I gripped his cock firmly and straddled him, rubbing the head of his cock between the lips of my hot, wet pussy. I was so wet that the head of his cock glistened with my creamy juices dripping onto him. I leaned forward to whisper in his ear. He grabbed my swaying tits and rubbed his thumb over my hard nipples as I said 'I need to be fucked! And if you cum before I get through fucking you, I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick me to orgasm again... and then I'm going to find a nice big cock to finish the job!'.

I continued rubbing the head of his cock on my clit, with his cock gliding between my pussy lips, slipping maybe a half inch inside me before popping back out and over my clit. He was doing his best to thrust upward into my hot velvety hole, his balls straining to hold back, but my slippery hole was just too elusive as I continued using his cock on my clit. Finally, I stopped and started lowering myself very slowly onto his cock. He could feel the hot, slippery walls of my cunt squeezing his cock in spasms as I continued to slowly lower myself a half inch at a time. He was only about 2" inside me when I felt his cock begin to twitch and felt his hot cum spurting inside me.

I quickly moved up his body and straddled his head, my freshly creampied pussy inches from his mouth and commanded him to lick it. He flicked his tongue over my clit and sucked on it, trying to avoid the thick globs of cum running out of my throbbing pussy. I grabbed him by the head and thrust my clit against his nose, fucking his face while he thrust his tongue in and out of my pussy. I came hard while imagining a big hard cock fucking me and filling me with cum!

So, thanks Todd for all the wonderful pictures that made me so horny that I had my first orgasm while thinking about another man's cock cumming inside me! I almost felt like I was cheating on Ed, but he assured me that he enjoyed seeing my orgasm almost as much as I did and that he didn't mind me thinking about another man's big cock if it made me that hot!

Ellenr53
Ellenr53
16 Followers