All Comments on 'The Story of e'

by Ellenr53

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is with these messed-up stories of weak willed men and their loving wife humiliating them and threatening to fuck another cock if the wimp doesn't do what she wants. Do these women really want wimps as their husband?

DavidllahDavidllahabout 2 years ago

Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting. Kick the skank to the curb, preferably before you take sloppy seconds and pick up the bevy of STD's she's carrying for being the town bicycle.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Holy shit you literally couldnt have written a more cliched story if you tried, though to be honest its clear you just wanted to check every Illumicuckie box with this garbage.

Not sure this new name is doing you any favors Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All she got was the pain from a big cock. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think he has behaved like a proper gentleman putting his wives needs front and centre in insuring his wife gets a good seeing too. Ignore the sarky comments and carry on by giving the lady a real cock to play with in your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some tough comments here. I thought it was erotic....so well done with the writing, keep it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

enjoyed

waiting for the cuck part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For all of you with the nasty comments, there are men that can no longer get an erection for medical reasons. They still get horny and can still achieve satisfying orgasms, but satisfying their wives can be a bigger challenge. She is not a skank and he is not a cuck, just a loving couple committed to each other's pleasure.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I think a loving couple, with him having ED problems, can have this solution, if both are on board with it, and are still a loving couple when the lights go out afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was nice an erotic and not too long, I personally can't wait for part 2!

don't let these rude comments get you down, some people cum and then in their post nut clarity get mad because they have a cuckold fetish and tale out their anger in the comments, so lets just chop it up to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous