The Story Of Emma Pt. 03

Story Info
The next installment for Emma.
1.9k words
3.89
2.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baz84
baz84
20 Followers

I would highly recommend reading parts 1 and 2 otherwise this chapter might not make alot of sense.

All characters are over 18 and please bare in mind this is a work of fiction.

There are elements of BDSM, lezdom, footworship and group sex. If these aren't your interests please skip the story.

The demise of Emma part 3.

Emma and Ann were very settled in their new way of life. Having their every whim catered to was enjoyable and on top of that they now had all control of the finances of their slaves.

It was a Wednesday evening Michelle and Nancy had been home from work for around 45 minutes they had each showered and were now in the kitchen wearing Tan coloured hold ups and stiletto mules with silk robes. They were currently fixing dinner while Emma and Susan were in the living room, Emma currently had her toes lodged in Susan's mouth while she was watching TV.

Ann arrived home sat in her favourite chair and shouted Nancy to get her ass in there right now.

When Nancy arrived Ann clicked her fingers and simply pointed to her pussy. Nancy needed no more instructions, she lifted Ann's skirt pulled her panties to the side and dived between her thighs but she got an unfamiliar taste. Ann was currently leaking cum, male cum she had just come from a random date with a guy she met online. When she told Nancy to eat that cum or she wouldn't be eating anything else all evening this perked up Emma's ears.

Emma almost looked enraged. She looked at her mother and then asked her outright have you just been fucked? Ann simply smiled and enjoyed Nancy's skillful mouth working her pussy.

Ann had another orgasm and squirted all over Nancy's face. After Nancy has cleaned up all the mess with her tongue Emma ordered Nancy, Michelle and Susan to go upstairs into her room and wait for her there. Her instructions were simple they were to be kneeling hands behind their backs and absolutely no speaking to each other whatsoever.

After the slaves had left Emma shouted at Ann how dare she have sex without her permission. Ann looked shocked she had never considered she would need permission they were supposed to be equals she wasn't a submissive and Emma had no right to tell her who she could sleep with.

After a long very heated argument between the 2 woman Emma lost it completely. She grabbed Ann by her hair and pushed her onto her knees. Ann tried to fight back but Emma was too strong and soon had Ann flat out on her back. Emma knelt over Ann's chest and made her point very clearly, she was in charge not Ann and from now on although she would still be her second in command but under no circumstances should any decision be made without Emma's approval and this would include Ann's sex life.

Ann was defeated and agreed to Emma's demands. The heated argument hadn't fallen on deaf ears either, the 3 slaves had all heard every word of the argument.

Emma ordered Ann to go shower then go to bed. Ann not wanting another shouting match nodded and did as she was told.

Emma walked into her bedroom where all 3 slaves were waiting for her. She was angry and frustrated how dare Ann have sex without asking her first she was in charge. Emma decided to take her frustration out by having a mind blowing orgasm. She stripped down to her black hold up stockings got on the bed and told Susan to get between her legs. Susan was an expert pussy licker and soon had Emma shuddering to her orgasm but Emma wasn't totally satisfied so as Susan kept her mouth on her pussy she told Michelle to get a strap on out of the box and put it on.

Michelle looked slightly confused, she wasn't a true submissive at heart if anything she was a dominant it was simply an unfortunate series of events that had lead her to becoming a slave.

Michelle went to the box grabbed and 8 inch strap on cock. Nancy knelt beside her and helped her to buckle it on tightly. Michelle seeing an opportunity to let her domme side play ordered Nancy to suck the fake cock and get it lubed up ready for mistress Emma's pussy. She also gave that order to see Emma's reaction but Emma never muttered a word she simply grabbed Susan's head and forced her deeper into her pussy.

Once Nancy has the cock lubed up nice and wet Michelle moved Susan away from Emma and positioned herself so the head of the cock was touching Emma's pussy. Michelle looked Emma straight in her eyes and shoved all 8 inches deep into Emma's pussy. The moan Emma released was 1 of sheer pleasure so Michelle began to thrust back and forward slowly at first letting her feel every inch of the fake cock stretching her pussy open. Michelle began to increase her speed Emma was moaning in pleasure and told Michelle to fuck her harder. Michelle needed no more encouragement she started to fuck her as hard as she could the screams were getting louder as Emma neared her orgasm. Michelle was pounding Emma's pussy like a jack hammer and ordered Susan to get on her knees and kiss her feet as she fucked Emma. Nancy positioned herself at the side of Emma and began to lick her clit as Michelle fucked her, this sent Emma over the edge and she came like a fountain all over the strap on.

As Michelle pulled the strap on out Nancy quickly put her mouth on Emma's pussy and cleaned up all the mess she had made, she then began to lick Emma's clit again, Emma was really sensitive after her orgasm but this didn't deter Nancy she licked and sucked her clit like her life depended on it. Michelle and Susan sat back and watched as Nancy skillfully made Emma orgasm again. Emma almost passed out after the double orgasm she just received she simply ordered her slaves to get out then rolled over and fell asleep.

The 3 slaves retired to Susan's room as this was the furthest away from Emma's room. Once inside Michelle sat herself on the bed and began talking to the other 2. She made her observations clear there was something very different about Emma tonight she was almost subservient when Michelle fucked her and it dawned on Michelle at that moment that perhaps Emma wasn't the dominant she made herself out to be in fact she thinks Emma might just be curious about what being a submissive is like. Nancy and Susan didn't share Michelle's thoughts they both considered Emma to be a dominant and they weren't about to question that authority. Nancy had certainly found her submissive side since Emma and Ann had made her a slave to that end she was actually quite enjoying that she never had to make any decisions now but truth be told Ann was her favourite mistress.

Michelle was adamant that Emma definitely had an air of submission about her tonight and it had made Michelle hornier than she had ever been, with Ann fast asleep after her earlier argument with Emma and now Emma out of it in orgasmic bliss Michelle seen an opportunity to really let her dominant side come out.

Michelle slipped out of her Stiletto heel mules after being in them for the last few hours her feet were starting to ache. Ann and Emma had a rule that heels were to be worn at all times by the 3 slaves unless in bed or bathing so the opportunity to get out of them appealed to Michelle, she was sitting on the bed in nothing but her hold ups she looked at Nancy and Susan and simply said I'd love a foot rub from you two it's been far too long since I was worshipped.

Nancy and Susan looked at each other knowingly, they had both come to accept their place as slaves to Ann and Emma and they knew if they were caught massaging Michelle's feet there would be hell to pay. Michelle not liking how long it was taking for her foot rub to start she repeated her order only this time there was alot more conviction in her voice. Susan had heard that tone before and knew exactly what it meant so she dropped down at the side of Michelle to begin massaging her feet, she began rubbing then also kissed Michelle's soles, Michelle enjoyed the attention and then said to Nancy the other 1 won't massage it's self, Nancy was still toying with her conscience she wanted to massage Michelle's feet but the thought of betraying her Mistresses was causing her to be cautious that was until Susan tugged on her arm and Nancy fell to her knees, all of a sudden Michelle felt two sets of hands on her feet and was now enjoying the feeling of power she had lost to Emma and Ann.

After a few minutes Michelle lifted her feet and put 1 at the mouth of Susan and 1 at Nancy's mouth, the two women opened their mouths and Michelle's feet slipped into them. The 2 women sucked all 10 toes between them while Michelle loved the feeling of having her feet worshipped, after around 10 minutes Michelle was now hornier than ever when she had a wicked thought, she wanted to test Nancy's resolve after her caution to worshipping to her feet so Michelle simply stated Nancy I'm horny as hell get up here and eat my pussy, Nancy's eyes went wide, she looked at Susan who moved her eyes towards Michelle's pussy in encouragement, Nancy caved she moved her lips up Michelle's stocking covered legs until she got to her pussy, Michelle gave her no option to hesitate this time grabbing her head and pulling her into her pussy.

Nancy was a skilled pussy eater, she licked Michelle's pussy sticking her tongue inside her then sucking her clit, after a few minutes Nancy was licking Michelle's clit and slipped two fingers inside her finding her g spot until she came all over Nancy's face while all the time Susan never moved from Michelle's feet, after her orgasm Michelle pulled her foot away from Susan and pushed Nancy backwards from her pussy.

A few minutes later Michelle sat up and spoke, you two keep your mouths shut about what happened tonight or it won't only be Ann and Emma your dealing with it will be a very pissed off me as well. The 2 women nodded and retired to their own rooms. Michelle lay there a plan formulating in her mind she wanted her dominance back and she was prepared to play the long game in order to get it, she could play the submissive for as long as it took but at some point she was going to take control away from Emma and show her exactly what a real dominant woman is.

Nancy lay in bed her mind in turmoil, she was actually really enjoying her servitude to Ann and Emma and she didn't want to rock the ship so to speak but she also wanted to be loyal to her oldest friend Michelle she couldn't decide if she should tell Emma about happened after she fell asleep or just play along quietly.

Susan, Ann and Emma all enjoyed a fantastic night's sleep content with their current roles within the household.

baz84
baz84
20 Followers