All Comments on 'The Story of Kim Ch. 02'

by Dave1984UK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well to start with she's not a woman

She's still a teenager. That's being used and abused by an old mentor. And they're not married. And he's making her use a butt plug. Not exactly LW stuff. What a mess. A creepy mess. UGH! Don't continue. It isn't worth the time spent to read it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Getting slow and drawn out

You're kind of making it boring. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Positive Comment...

I’m enjoying the tale of Kim personally. I understand criticism, but honestly just don’t keep reading. I will. I did some pretty wild things when I was nineteen too, so.... (no buttplug, but...).

(Also... only Anonymous because I can’t seem to get the confirmation code to join in. LoL)

KT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it

I don't see why all the hate and terrible rating? Sure it isn't the best story ever written but I very much enjoy it and found it hot!

I have always been of the opinion that if you are not enjoying something don't carry on reading it, which is why I don't understand people complaining so much after 3 pages.

I hope you do carry on writing about your friend as I will keep reading at least

Karl F

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
So bad

Story so boring, and so bad , that author just left it and walked away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave1984UK@Dave1984UK
29 Followers
Feel free to ask if you have any questions about my stories and all feedback is welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES