The Story of Meera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aryan hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "It is really way beyond my scope, but I'll push myself...for you," he said, "I might have some contacts in Dubai, I'll see what I can find out, I'll do my best Meera, I really want you to be happy...you'll just have to give me time, this is not going to be easy..."

"Take all the time you need," Meera said touching his cheek, "I know you will find her someday."

"Sleep now sweet girl," Aryan said, holding her gently in his arms till she drifted off to sleep. But the nightmares returned...

************************************

Meera saw herself locked in the same car that she had seen previously. She struggled to get out of the car. She kicked the door with all her strength and finally got it opened. She stepped out of the car and found herself on the top of a mountain. She looked around, there was nobody. She walked towards the edge of the cliff. The valley beneath was so deep she could not see its bottom. She heard footsteps behind her and she turned. And she saw them! The blue-eyed man and his friend again.

The blue-eyed man's hands had blood all over them. Meera was terrified seeing the blood.

"Where is she?" Meera screamed at him, "What did you do to her?!"

Meera looked around desperately searching for Mithila but she couldn't find her.

"Why are you doing this to her?!" Meera growled, grabbing the blue-eyed man's shirt.

He didn't respond. He just stood there gazing blankly into her eyes.

And suddenly his friend grabbed Meera and dragged her to the edge of the cliff. Then he said something. There was something strange about the voice, it sounded like the voice came from a distance and it was warped, although the man was standing just very close to her.

"This girl knows too much and she is not very friendly," the blue eyed man's friend said, "We can't let her live."

"I can't," the blue eyed man said, "There's so much blood on my hands already!"

The other man glared at Meera as she struggled violently in his grip. She trembled in fear when she realized what he was going to do. She tried to grab hold of him to save her life, but he gave her a swift push right off the edge.

****************************

Meera woke up screaming. Aryan woke up hearing her screams. She was trembling and her eyes were red and tearful.

"Hey," Aryan said comforting her, "Did you have a bad dream?"

"He pushed me off a cliff," Meera said tearfully.

"Who?" Aryan asked.

"The blue-eyed man's friend," Meera said, "He said I know something that is bad for them. He wanted me to die. But...I didn't die. I just crashed at the bottom of the valley. I was...I was alive...but I was broken, and I was in so much pain. It was so dark and cold there..."

Aryan wrapped a blanket around Meera as she was visibly shivering.

"They did this because I knew something..." Meera said and started crying uncontrollably, "What did I know Aryan? Why can't I remember?!"

Aryan pulled Meera in his arms and gave her a tight hug. None of what she said made sense to him. But he was understanding enough to not bother her with questions at the moment.

He let her rest her head against his chest and showered her with kisses. "You are going to figure it out very soon Meera. You are a very strong girl," he said fondling her head, "And with each passing day, you grow stronger. One day you are going strong enough to settle scores with all the people who have hurt you. And I will always be there for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, to just to hold, if you ever feel lonely, I'll be there, Meera."

"Thank you, Aryan," Meera said as she wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you for being so kind, I needed this so much, a little sunshine before the storms return..."

12