All Comments on 'The Story of N Day 08'

by shortonreality

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

Nice to see this continued! Ticks some of my boxes very well, others very unwell (: OTT indeed but that's the spirit of this story :D

Hot stuff

shortonrealityshortonrealityover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment and feedback @Fbjs. I'm glad you liked parts of it, and I'm sure you'll like day 9 (when our hero is still stuck in the suit, but without other men)! Now I just need to find time to turn my notes into a story....

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 3 years ago
You’re back!

Hey, I’m glad this story is back. I hope you keep up the pace and get us through all the days! How many were you planning?

The futuristic sex-tech was an inspiration for my Femcon2048 series, so thanks for that.

shortonrealityshortonrealityover 3 years agoAuthor

I still have another 40 pages of notes, bullet points and half-written text @shankinauthor. But the story took an unexpected turn on day 8, so I need to make up another day or two of what happens while this new device is glued in place....

I'll check out your story - thanks for letting me know!

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 2 years ago

Hey shorton, are you gonna continue this still?

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

Really hope you do another chapter soon. Only thing I don't like.... Robots like N aren't real. Wish they were!

shortonrealityshortonrealityover 2 years agoAuthor

I'll try to finish up the next chapter! I've digressed from my initial plan, so I have to make some stuff up to get back to what I had already drafted...

cat833942cat833942over 2 years ago

Really interesting to see how far she has managed to push him, and how accepting and accommodating he is starting to come with other men's cum. This is clearly the plan though, so good to see it coming along so well :)

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 1 year ago

I still check back every week!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I need more... this is the best! Please finish!

darthnader19darthnader197 months ago

So fucking hot 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous