All Comments on 'The Story of Odile Pt. 01'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Wow! I love the way you use your words with emotion, elegance, and precision, each one placed specifically to evoke our response. I’m eagerly awaiting your next submission. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 2 years ago

Your story held me emotionally, not as the girl described, but as an observer of her emotions, her doubts, her fears I felt her uncertainty mixed with her determination to please him, confused then pleased with the emotions he stirred within her. Your words and phrasing are captivating. I love your writing style. I will read more now.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 2 years ago

I give it a five. Incredible, captivating.

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationabout 2 years agoAuthor

What can I say but thank you?

I can promise further episodes.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

This author's pen is skilled and lyrical with eroticism. More than the fucking scenes per se, I love to read (and write, for that matter) inside the sub's head in the act, or process, of submitting.

Eager for more. Thank u, DC.

That said, I'm not fond of how every time aodile speaks, it's in a stammer. I think she can calm down at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.