The Straight Family Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already been having a very hard time keeping my eyes open to look at him through the moisture clouding them. It became impossible once he finally sank all the way down.

For a minute or two, all that could be heard was our heavy breathing while we waited for my body to accept its existence as a sacrifice in the name of this god of sex.

"Ready," I said when I felt like it was time. This being our third time together, I'm sure you've noticed I was the slightest bit more assertive. It was also due to the fact that I was so eager for release, I felt like I had a massive fever.

He didn't react by pulling back and slamming me down like I thought he would.

No, instead, he leaned forward, his arms sinking on the soft bed at each side of my head. My heart skipped like two minutes' worth of beats as I thought we were about to make out for the very first time. But no. Apparently, he had decided that would be the position he would slam me in.

I had the most perfect view of his body as it smoothly lifted itself up by the waist only to come down with impossible fluidity. Once, twice, by the third time, I saw stars. He hit my sweet spot, and he didn't stop hitting it.

At this point, I lost any possible semblance of shame and started freeing any amount and kind of noise my body felt like erupting. I was in heaven, getting fucked by god. I held on to his giant arms, pushing my insanity even further. I could see his armpits from here. I touched his hardened pecs. And he kept slamming my pleasure point without mercy. Over and over and over.

I regret doing this today even when he never said a word about it, but I was completely incapable of any kind of rational decision-making at this point. I slid one hand under the fabric he'd put over my dick and it took less than two seconds to cum in such a massive explosion, I might've lost awareness there. I shot so much cum, I was incredibly glad I hadn't thrown the piece of cloth away or I would've covered his sexy body in it.

We didn't cum at the same time. From what I hear that's fairly rare. But he didn't take much longer anyway. Not that I would've cared. I'd been transported to a parallel universe by this point.

As he came close himself, his thrusts became more and more brutal like they always do. To the point that my entire body was being rocked this way and that. His grunts became much louder too, sprinkled with a generous amount of "fuck!" expressions.

He buried himself fully in me, his entire weight fell on top of me, giving me one last unforgettable memory as I got to cross my arms around him, giving him a semblance of a hug since his back was too big for my arms to meet.

He shot his man-side so deep inside of me, it must've gotten all the way into my stomach. Load after load.

This is the absolute most amazing fuck I've ever had. This is not saying much, but I doubt I'll ever top it.

We laid like that for a little while longer and I wanted so badly for him to tell me to open the bed and get under the sheets so we could cuddle and kiss, and maybe make love again before his wife came back. Unfortunately, my luck had run out for the day.

After that, we got dressed. My boxer briefs were on the floor, that's why I think I actually made a mess of his. I wonder what did he do with them.

We spent the rest of the afternoon drinking lemonade. I spent most of it sweating and going to the bathroom because I kept feeling his load coming out of my ass and I was terrified it would wet my sweatpants and someone would ask questions.

We waited for poor, innocent Lindsey to return home, and for my dad to pick me up. Oh, and we also finally exchanged info so we could start texting each other to plan our encounters a bit better.

12