The strange pole

Story Info
After making a spreader bar, it has to be tested...
2.6k words
4.36
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers

It still smelled like wood dust when I took it out, as well as the smell of linseed oil that permeated the long shaft.

"Wow," you said. "That is pretty!"

"I know I am a bit late in making it, but it is always hard to make something in the workshop and then having to explain what it it," I replied

"So what did you say it was?"

I smiled. "Can you believe I told them it was for a special curtain pole?"

We both had a laugh as we thought about having this just casually used as a curtain pole. Then the realisation hit that it could work and we laughed even harder.

"I want to try it out now," you said excitedly.

"What about prepping for the party?" I asked.

"We have two hours, that is plenty of time, and beside, I have waited long enough for this," you said as I saw the devil's dance in your eyes.

"True, and of course, I will have to see if it fits and to make adjustments. You know. Test it out properly," I joked as I handed you the spreader bar, and you grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

We started shedding clothes before we entered the room, and I asked you where our special bag was, as I needed something from there.

"In the other room, let me get it," you said as you swept out of the bedroom, your naked back and legs totally distracting me from any other thought. Returning with your long hair flowing and your breasts giving a little bounce you stopped in front of me and handed it over.

Opening it I was looking for something, but as I was investigating I felt your nails gently scraping over my balls and in one slow motion you slid my cock into your mouth. Grabbing what I needed I reached down and intertwined my fingers in your hair and I felt you rocking your head forwards and backwards. As your sweet lips reached the back of my shaft, you ran it delicately back, and again doing the same as you sucked me back in.

With a slow lick under my rigid shaft and head you pulled away. "You have such a lot of precum," you said as you licked your lips. "I love the taste of it."

Pulling you upright I kissed you, tasting myself on your lips.

"Well, I want to taste you too, but first," I trailed the thought.

Pushing you back you fell onto the bed with a squeal and a laugh. Lifting what I found, I showed you the leather cuffs.

"Give me your left ankle" I told you.

Slyly smiling you raised your leg to me. I took the cuff and strapped it to your ankle, and connecting it to one end of the bar, the ring I affixed making it easy to tie up.

"Other leg please."

Looking at you I raised an eyebrow as you were cheekily not asking what I wanted. Reaching down I took your other leg and with a 'you are going to regret that' fake smile tied it to the other end.

"How is that?" I asked.

Tentatively you tried closing your legs and the realisation spreading on your face that you couldn't.

"O hell, I can't close my legs," you said with a slight panic in your voice, a blush starting on your face. Tilting yourself left and right you tried bringing your knees together.

You sat there quite coy, and you blushed even more as I looked at you, unable to cover yourself as I stared at you.

"You look good like that," I murmured.

Taking your shoulders I flipped you backwards and you landed on your back, even as you tried to resist. With your legs spread and tied it was not easy to fight back. Reaching for your wrist I took it and pulled it down to the other open cuff on your left ankle. I did not even have to reach for your right wrist as your obediently held it at alongside the other open cuff, ready to be tied. Strapping you in I could see you were testing both, and that you were tied up tightly, but not too tight to cut off circulation.

Relaxing you lied back and slowly opened your knees again, looking directly at me.

"What now?" you asked as you lied there, naked, your back arched a little because of your explicit position. Your knees open, your light skin showing off your red pussy, flushed with excitement and wetness.

Seeing you spread there naked in your lust, I wanted to feel your soft warm skin on me, so I stripped off my t-shirt.

Grabbing the bar I lifted it up, pushing your knees back onto your chest, and exposing your smooth cunt. On my knees in front of you I looked you straight in your eyes as I dragged my fingers down your thigh, and dipping it between your lips, feeling the warm wetness. Sucking off my finger, I lowered my lips onto you and sucked softly on your cunt, kissing and licking it, smelling your arousal. The bar opened you up, so that my tongue could lick all the way up your slit, and I could see your hands clutching open and close as you made tight fists, your knuckles white as I worked, continuing to eat you out. Your legs struggling against the bar, but I was holding it tight, keeping you pinned and spread open for my tongue.

I kept played with my wet tongue all over you, sometimes sucking softly on your clit and swallowing the wetness we were making. You were so slippery and warm. Dipping my finger I took some of your juices and ran my finger round your anus and slowly circling it I started probing softly. You gave a gasp as I played with you till you were squirming under me., lifting yourself up to me, wanting me to go even further in an unspoken need.

"One second", I said as I reached into our bag and pulled the heavy metal butt plug out. Teasing you with my fingers I started dragging it onto your inner thigh, and seeing how wet your were, teasing your pussy with it, just coating it in your wetness. I slid it down and softly, slowly pushed it into your ass. I felt some gentle resistance and then it slipped in as you pushed against it, to take it all.

Getting up I looked at you, with closed eyes and a slight smile on your face, your hair spread around your head on the white bedding. I stood up and went to lie down next to you.

"I like the way you are tied up. I can just reach over and you can't stop me at all," I said as I ran my hands over your ribs and up the side of you. Cupping your breast I lifted my other hand up your neck, stroking your contour till I reached your hair, and intertwining my fingers in it, I turned your head.

Crawling over to your upturned face, I kneeled on one leg, and dipped my now rock hard cock down to your face, and you opened your soft warm mouth without saying anything. I let the tip of my dick just rest in your mouth. Your tongue licked the underside of it and your wet tongue swirled around my tip. Taking your head in both my hands I positioned myself where I could properly fuck your lovely mouth, and with slow hips I pistoned in and out, while your tongue coated me in spit and lubed me more and more.

With each slow thrust you opened your mouth more and more, and slowly you took me entirely in your mouth and throat. I could see how your throat expanded as you craned your neck to take me deeper. I held it there till you pulled back with a gasp and slid me out of you.

Catching your breath you turned to me.

"Do that to my pussy. Fuck me deep," you said as you looked at me with that lustful deviousness on your face you get when you are aching for a fuck.

With my hard on almost painful after being teased, sucked and edged, I got up, and holding on to the bar, dragged you to the corner of the bed, your skin sliding softly on the soft linen.

Still being pinned by the straps and spreader bar, you could not help but spread your legs open as I grabbed it and lifted you to my cock. The bar making your open pussy lips spread open and I could see your clit and wet entrance.

Seeing you so open, so readily fuckable was a big turn on. The butt plug was now totally exposed. With on hand on the bar, pinning you, I reached for the plug,pressing down on it a little. Pulling and pressing I played for a bit till I saw you looking at me with a smile on your face.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already," you fake moaned, but knowing you I could see the frustration building up in you.

"Want to try something?" I asked. "It means that I will have to replace the plug, but only if you want to."

There was a flicker of worry on your face, but sheer lust was a hard thing to channel, and you nodded your head.

Leaning down I grabbed the silicone dildo from the bag. Looking around I spotted the lube bottle. Getting up I walked over tot the bottle, and coated my cock in lube, and getting back I generously coated your pussy and arse.

"It's coming out" I said as I gently reached and slowly pulled the metallic butt plug out, seeing your anus gape for a second. Dropping the plug I took the well coated dildo and slowly pushed it into your arse, all the while looking at the expressions on your face and you gasped and smiled as you took the tip of it.

I could see your legs tense as I slowly started fucking you with the fake dick. Your deep breaths turned into low hisses as I started to find a good rhythm and slowly it became deeper and deeper, as you relaxed and took more of it.

"Stop...stop" you said.

"Are you okay? Everything all right?" I asked, afraid that I hurt you.

"No.. no.. but I want you. Put your cock in my ass."

Looking pleading at me,"Please."

Pulling out the dildo, I was craving to fuck you. Crouching a bit more, I angled my cock with your ass and pushing the tip against you, I could feel a build-up of pressure as I pressed slowly into you, and then you relaxed and I slipped into the tight grip as your ass grabbed my cock, squeezing tight.

This time it was my turn to moan, as I held onto the bar, using it as a grip to to help me thrust straight and slow, the feeling of being so deep in you with you exposed to me, and unable to move. Having control over you like this was a very intoxicating feeling. While fucking you and feeling you take more and more of my cock, I dropped my hand to your spread open pussy. Using my thumbs I played all around your clit.

"Softly. Softly," you said as I was getting too exited.

"I am still sensitive from you.... from you eating me out," you said between the deep breaths.

"This is so good. I wish I could fuck you in your pussy too" I said as I was gliding in and out of you, my eyes closed as I concentrated on the heavenly feeling.

"Use it,...use the dildo. I want it in me too" you breathed.

With your eyes closed as if you were in your own place, it was with great satisfaction that I saw your eyes fly open as I slowly inserted the slippery lubed dildo in-between your swollen lips.

"Oooh" was the only thing you said as I felt your whole body tense.

Knowing you were ready and wet and stretched I slowly slid the whole dildo into you, to the hilt, feeling it inside you against my cock in your arse.

"Oooh god, oh god that is deep!" you managed to get out as I slowly started fucking you again. Because it was pressing just above my cock on my stomach I could let go of it. Our fucking kept it in place and it was amazing to see you filled in both holes.

With quite a lot of things happening at once, I slowed my pace down so I could let the dildo slide out, and as I pushed into you the slippery dildo also glided up into your pussy, and I could feel the bulk slipping in against my cock. I could not believe you could take it all. Looking up I realised that I was no longer pulling you towards me with the bar, but I was holding on as you strained against it to pull me deeper into you with each stroke.

So much for me worrying about filling you up too much, you were now actively pulling on the bar to make me slam into you. Your hands were desperate for something to grab onto, but the straps held you in place. I could feel myself starting to edge and having a urge to fill your ass with cum. I let myself push a bit harder, each time my balls slapped against your ass I could see the shock making your breasts jump.

"Look at me," I breathed as I felt the pressure building up.

"Look at me," I said as the first time did not register with you. Turning your flushed face to me I locked with your beautiful eyes.

"I want to come inside your ass," I asked.

The look on your face took on a new level of intensity as you said, "Yes...please... fill me with your cum, cum in me..."

The thought of you wanting me to do it made me feel a surge of emotion and release. From my waist I could feel an incredible rise as I gave over to my orgasm, no longer waiting or edging, but just enjoying the rush of sheer lust and kink as I let go of the bar and grabbing your ass cheeks. Plunging into you and just feeling my cum rushing out, making me fuck into a even slicker wetness I held on and kept fucking as long as I could, never wanting to stop this feeling.

I strained as I felt myself spent, holding my cock inside you as I felt you gripping me, squeezing my now spent shaft.

Focusing on you after I got some of my breath back I saw you smiling at me, a slight sheen of perspiration on your forehead.

"You went a bit wild there?" you said as you were smiling at me.

"Yeah. But I blame you. You are one kinky fucker." I said as I started strapping your hands loose.

Running your wrists and stretching your legs you looked around. "What happened to the dildo?" you asked as you half slid of the bed to look underneath it.

"Oh, it is on your side" you pointed as you say back up.

"Let me get it." I said as I reached down and grabbed it, where it fell on some sheets.

Rolling over I wanted to lie back on the bed, but a hand on my back made my lie down again.

"Can I?" I heard you say.

"Sure," I said, not knowing what to expect exactly.

Running your soft hands down my back and to my ankle, I could feel a strap being delicately fastened...

Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers