The Stranger and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It did not take you long to find me at all, did it?" Amelia sounded amused and smiled in his direction.

"Well, you know, I am handy, I guess. But you already knew that, right?" Patrick smiled at her.

"Yes, I am discovering in more ways than one." She searched his body up and down, examining it wanting to see more.

"But I see you are comfortable there covered up in a towel." He took a few steps towards her as she was starting to stand up.

"Oh yeah? What would you do if I take it off, Mr. Holiday." She bites on her lower lip driving him crazy.

"There is only one way to figure that out." He took a seat on a nearby rocking chair in the corner of the room.

He watches her closely like a hawk eyeing its prey before the descent and attack.

She presses her hands against her sides, glancing them up towards the top of the towel. To tease him, she gently tugs on the towel instead of revealing herself from the frontal angles. She turned around.

His anticipation of what was going to occur next had him stiff and erected. His boxer could not contain it as the tip of his cock poking out from the top. Observing her as she bent down, touching her toes. Her towel rod up her toned and delicate thighs.

The towel seemed to stop at a perfect spot leaving him begging to see more. Even a glimpse of her derriere was all he needed. He loved the game she was playing as it allowed him to imagine all of the ways he would take her.

She kept on teasing him as she started to trace her hands from her toes towards the backs of her thighs. She then caressed her thighs in her hand and gave them a firm squeeze. She heard a hissing sound from Patrick, who Amelia had noticed was pleased.

Smiling to herself, she let her fingers flow down to her ankles and back to her toes. Then she progresses, arching herself up with her hips forcing the way, and turns her head, looking back at Patrick, smiling at him waving.

Patrick is enticed by this welcome and does not know how to proceed with his cock becoming unbearably hard and throbbing at this instant. He continues to watch. Resisting the urge to pump his cock with his strong big hand.

Amelia is pleased with his reserve and wanted to award him for his efforts thus far. She released her hair that she recently put into a bun and shook it all out, looking over her shoulder at Patrick. She noticed his throbbing cock, and the head of it was nothing she ever saw before. Biting her lip, she proceeded by not walking. Crawling over to him on her hands and nears.

Patrick's eyebrow raised, watching her getting on the floor, directly looking down at her. But the fixation on her eyes was lower than the level of his eyes and looked down. He noticed his cock has almost fully hardened without a single touch.

The towel begins to trail behind as it falls to the ground. Her breasts seem just to be holding on by a thread before they come down unleashed.

Patrick's eyebrows raise even higher this time, and his excitement can not continue as his cock swelled up more.

When Amelia saw this, she craved it on her hands to hold it and feel its weight on her palm.

She finally reached where Patrick was. At this point, she lost her towel to her knees as her body's nudity is all he could see.

"Patrick." Amelia finally spoke.

"Yes, Amelia," Patrick responded cordially.

She has knelt before him at this point with her face in perfect view of his thickening cock. She glances her hands along with his calves up to his thighs and grips them into her hand as she moans slightly.

"I need your cock." Amelia points out.

"You can see where it is. Have your way with it but go gentle." Patrick almost challenges Amelia, who was already wet, but after hearing that, she got drenched.

"Fine then," Amelia replied after a sudden instant of arousal overcame her.

She reached her hands to the top of Patrick's boxers as she tugged them down.

What happened next surprised Amelia as the head of his cock appeared before her lips. She was tempted to take it there and see how much could fit down her mouth but decided against it, for now.

She wrapped both hands around his cock and began to jerk him off in a circular motion. But she notices it is rough, so she spat on his throbbing cock and continued looking up at him to see how he would react.

He kept on moaning to herself, enjoying the feeling of her hands stroking up and down at a relatively leisurely pace, not wanting to overwhelm him just yet. In due time she will take the pleasure of taking his cock deep into her mouth; she loves a challenge.

Patrick is excited about this feeling and never had someone give him a handjob quite like this before. He allowed the surface to stimulate himself as he tried to keep it together, not to cum just yet by clenching his ass cheeks together.

He lowered down the position from his hands being on his hips to one being on his lower back and the other grabbing a fistful of Amelia's hair.

She felt the urge when he put his fingers into her hair to take his cock down her thoughts as her eyes would bulge to contain it. Instead, she begins to kiss the head of his cock and then rubs both of her cheeks against it. His groan became louder once she did that, and after a few times of teasing, she finally kissed it. Then slowly allowing her tongue to swirl around, tasting the saltiness of pre-cum on her lips and tongue.

Patrick is doing his best to contain himself as the attention to detail has him propped on his toes and his ass clenched hard.

"Fuck, you are driving me wild." Patrick admittedly said.

"Oh, am I now?" She smiled back mischievously.

After, she began to lick the length of his cock up and down with her hands reaching to the back of his thighs. Slowly positioning up his legs, wanting to hold his fine ass that she has been checking out for quite some time. She cuffs both of his ass cheeks into her hands and feels the dampness of them. She gets even more turned on.

"Don't neglect my balls now," Patrick ordered.

"Yes, sir," Amelia replied, knowing this would drive him bonkers.

He helped her out by freeing his hand behind his back to lift his cock up so he can witness her licking and sucking on his cum filled sack.

She smiled just before going down, looking up still at him as she licks his hairless balls and feels his clenching his ass more from the satisfaction. She gently smiles and begins to one his balls into her mouth, slowly sucking on it as the other is licked as she extends her tongue as far as she could.

"Wow, you are enchanting Amelia," Patrick admits.

His response causes her to surprise him with her rising to meet him, looking up into his eyes. She begins to kiss his neck and down his chest, slowly looking up at him. She pauses at his right nipple and begins to lick around it, and sucks gently as another clenching of his ass tries to contain yet another potential orgasm.

Sweat is pouring down his back as he falls into Amelia's trap as she has her way with him. Her mouth continues to his other nipple by stimulating it.

Their eyes never lost sight of each other's as the fascination grew between them, anticipating the other's next move.

He grew tired of holding his massive cock up and began stroking it as the head of his cock was pressed against her tight stomach. It felt as if an arm was poking her, but she knew what it was as she could not take it any longer. The teasing and caressing and catering to this building lead up to this.

Instead of bending back down onto her knees, she leaned over in front of him. She looked up at him, but his eyes drifted back, observing the bareness of her back leading to the roundness of her ass. She squeezed on his ass cheeks to get his attention, and he refocused down onto here.

In this position, his cock was staring at him as he never stopped stroking it with ease. Instead of making him stop and slapping his hand away. She took the head of his cock deep in her mouth and began swirling around it with her tongue.

Patrick's hand just dropped, embracing the feeling of her mouth on the head, suck and licking as she moved it down his shaft with her lips pressing against his cock. Her mouth is getting stretched out, finding it difficult to take more than half of his cock in her thought without gagging. But she tried her best to keep pressing forward and gags on it some more.

Patrick is impressed by her effort, never experiencing a woman ever trying to take it all in before. They usually suck on the head. Not taking it all to the shaft and shove it in their pussy, attempting to ride it. He enjoyed the ease and pace of her attention feeling her saliva drip down towards his balls.

"That feels amazing!" He groaned, resting his hands on his lower back.

Amelia slowly took her mouth off of him and winked. Walking away, she went back over to her seat. She opened up her legs, revealing her pinkish lips between her legs, moist and tasteful from the looks of it. Her eyes darted directly at him. Focusing her gaze into his eyes as she spat on her fingers and began to rub down her body.

"You are driving me wild, Amelia!" Patrick came out and said, which made her want to please him that much more.

"Oh yeah? Your throbbing cock stretched out my mouth. I never had someone with your girth and length before. It is quite exciting. I wonder if I can fit it into other holes of mine." After she was done speaking, she started to rub the top of her pussy lips.

Her clit and lips drenched with her pussy juices leaking out towards her asshole, creating a shine around it. After pleasing herself by simply rubbing herself, she took her point and middle fingers into her mouth. Tasting herself as she hummed an "Mhmm," enjoying the taste of her pussy before pressing them deep inside her. She lets out a rather long moan and keeps the fixation of her eyes on Patrick.

Patrick could not help it at this point. His cock was throbbing and pulsating, watching her please herself in front of him. The sight had made it hard for him to focus on what he was doing. But he looked down and noticed he had started stroking himself off.

Amelia smiled and licked her lips as he pleased himself, wanting another taste of his cock reaching back into her throat. But now, she also imagined his cock, the head rimming and rubbing against the lips of her pussy. It would drive her to orgasm without question.

She pointed at him with her other hand, wanting to come over to her. He obliged and started to work over slowly as he kept stroking himself. When he got over and hovered over her body like a lion about to pounce on his lioness, she lost any sense of control. She kept on pressing her fingers inside of her faster and more profound.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! I am getting close!" She yelled out, looking directly into Patrick's eyes.

"Let me see calm all over those delicate fingers of yours. I imagine them holding onto my ass as I thrust my hard cock deep inside your tight pussy. Can you imagine it, Amelia?" The imagery Patrick provided her made her legs begin to quiver.

She looked up at him intently, not being able to contain herself any further. She took in a deep breath and moaned as her body gave way to an orgasm, so intense her legs uncontrollably shook. There she lay purely immersed in the bliss of pleasuring herself while imagining Patrick's stiffness inside stretching her out.

When she gained any sense of consciousness, Patrick had gone down onto his knee and his head positioned between her legs. He smiled and winked at her before moving his head in closer between her inner thighs. The feeling of his breath against her skin sent chills of excitement and anticipation up her spine.

Her back began to arch up as she waited for his mouth to press up into her delicacy between her legs. He teased her by blowing into the lips of her pussy, which made them tighten. He smiled, but she did not find it as amusing and tapped him playfully with her foot laughing.

He kissed up her thighs from the left and the right and hovered each time over her. He then continues by licking and sucking on her thighs. She is driving herself crazy, just waiting to lay back, hoping he would only get to tasting her already. She needs and craves it.

He has given her enough time to be tempted and decided to go in for it. His mouth hovers over her clit as he is gently such on it as his tongue makes his way inside of her. He swirls it back and forth against her inner click, and he hears her moaning louder and louder.

"Fuck Patrick, yes, right there! Keep going with your tongue and mouth...get ready for me to cum inside of your mouth! Oh fuck, you are so good!" Amelia felt an immense amount of pleasure and could enjoy this feeling for the rest of her life.

He proceeded on as the moment in her voice shifted and became more intense with pleasure as she moaned louder with her legs starting to shake again. He embraced himself to take in all of her sweet juices inside of his mouth as he looked at her.

"Fuck Patrick, I am cumming!" When she let him know, creamy moisture came dripping out of her pussy and into his mouth as he licked up and tasted it all.

But he was not done with her yet as he positioned his fingers on top of her clit and began to rub. Performing the same motion she had used while he studied her and used his other hand's pointer and middle finger to first press gently outside the lips of her pussy before inserting them in.

He thrust his fingers in and out carefully before driving his fingers in more profound and swirling around his fingers inside.

"Patrick, you are going to make me cum again, you motherfucker!" A deep breath and increased moaning volume could even be heard by her neighbors or anyone walking outside at this point.

He just smiled, figuring she has probably never had these many orgasms in one sitting before with another person. He felt her pussy start to tighten around his finger as he pushed them in deeper.

"Oh fuck, I am about to cum all over your fingers! Hold them there...yes!" Afterward, she let out a moan which sounded more like a growl after she cummed again on Patrick's fingers.

He took his fingers out and started to lick her creamy goodness off his fingers one by one staring at her.

Amelia reacted by leaning herself up and kissed him on his lips, tasting herself. She ran her hands through his hair and traced her fingers over his broad shoulders. She was pulling him in closer; she stopped kissing him.

She moved her head, went over to his ear, and whispered lustfully, "I need ALL of your cock inside of my pussy Patrick."

When she has finished, she bites his ear and looks at him with her eyes narrowed and her legs wrapped around his waist, ready to take him.

He was off guard from the word "ALL," and the word is emphasized. Never had he had a woman take all of him before, let alone demand for it? This excited him but yet also made him nervous, not wanting to hurt her.

"Patrick." She said lovingly. "If you are afraid you are going to hurt me, you won't. I notice how you just paused there. Just press your lovely cock inside of me. I want to feel you in me."

"Ever since I saw you bringing in groceries when I just moved in next door. I needed to have you." Patrick admitted looking down over at Amelia, who was still getting ready for his prowess inside of her.

"If I knew you were such a gentleman and had a rather large cock, I would have made my move much sooner," Amelia said while gripping her legs harder around his waist as she felt the head of his cock pressed on the lips of her pussy.

She let out a growl again, enjoying the slight feeling of pressure she was getting there. Her fingers gently glided down his sides and towards his hips as she gripped them. She pulled him into her as she started to feel the head of his cock open up her pussy and moaned, "fuck you are huge!".

Yet her persistence and stubbornness kept on pressing onto him inside of her. She wanted to take on this dense and large a cock in all her holes, but Patrick was unaware of her intentions at the time.

"Yes, Yes, YES! Oh Patrick, fuck!" Her excitement could not be contained as half of his cock was now stuffed inside her.

He did notice she was biting her lip hard and pressing her fingers into his sides, digging her nails in to contain all of his cock. He attempts to move his body away from her to give her a breath of time to recover, but she holds on tighter and forces another inch inside her.

"Don't you move, Mr. Holiday! I am taking all of your cock inside of me, is that clear?" Amelia's conviction energized Patrick even further, who himself pushed in another inch and only had three more inches to go before taking it all.

Patrick knew he had been going easy on Amelia and had underestimated her endurance during this time, but no longer. He positioned his hands near the sides of her head and began to thrust inside of her without any support. His cock thoroughly massaged by the tightness of her pussy. He relished at this moment. He was looking down at her, gazing up at him and nodding. Which made it clear she wanted to feel him fuck her.

"Fuck my pussy, Mr. Holiday, fuck it hard and deep for me." She took one of her hands off of his hips and licked it, and started to rub her clit.

"You better hold on tight, Ms. Gutierrez." Patrick pre warned before starting to take his cock slowly out of her and no sooner than thrusting it deep and hard, having her feel all 10 inches inside of her as she moaned and groaned, not being incoherent with her words.

He kept on pressing his body against hers as her legs began to move up into the air in a V. He held onto her legs as he kept the same firm, slow, and deep momentum going to have her enjoy the feeling.

After five minutes of this constant pounding, she started to whimper as she felt an orgasm coming on. Instead of slowing down to make the orgasm come more manageable for her, he sped up his thrusts which caused her to moan louder than she ever has before.

"You are fucking me so good, Mr. Holiday! Oh yes, keep fucking me just like that, and I will cum all over your massive cock." She bites on her lip, focusing her gaze on him as her back begins to arch.

He accepted the challenge and kept on moving his hips in and out of her. He even had to try to contain himself from cumming himself as he had never made love to anyone like this before. She was bringing out new feelings for him, and he did his best to contain his orgasm.

"Fuck! I am about to cum all over your cock Mr. Holiday! Yes, give me it harder and faster fuck me like a bad girl." Her voice even changed to a lower pitch causing him to go deeper, harder, and faster inside of her until she whimpered and came all over his cock.

"You are amazing, Patrick...." She felt out of it and completely immersed at the moment.

"I did enjoy this too." Patrick took his cock out of Amelia's pussy and sat beside her on a nearby seat.

"We have to do it again next time since I am building up the stamina to take you, but I believe it to be too much for me to go anymore," Amelia admitted.

"I completely understand. I can cook us up something if you are hungry." Patrick paused to think..."Maybe she doesn't want you to stay, Patrick. You should not have insisted."

"I would love that, but you don't need help getting around the kitchen. We can make something together." Amelia suggested.

"That will be great," Patrick replied.

Both of them enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the day and planned to see each other again in a couple of days. Time will only tell what will happen between these two, but one thing is for sure...Amelia has more plans with Patrick.

12