The Stranger in the Cafe’s Toilet

Story Info
“Come join me in the toilet, I’ll take care of you”.
2.4k words
4.53
8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday, around lunchtime, and university had already finished for the day. To actually make use of the day, and not just lie in bed with Grindr which usually is the case, I had decided to go to a cafe to finalise my essay within sustainable operations. I had ordered my usual, a black coffee, a toast with chicken and pesto, and the cheapest cookie I could find. I have recently started going to the gym, something I often use as an excuse to have an extra cookie or two. I have never really liked my body, but have already started seeing muscles forming, especially around my chest, stomach, and arms, which has drastically increased my self-confidence.

I look into my computer as I take a bite of my cookie. I have only written half a page and is struggling to find motivation to continue. I study my reflection in the screen, my short blonde hair slicked to the side, my distinct jawline, and my soft lips. I force myself to write another sentence which results in me getting into some sort of a flow.

After a while, I get up to order a refill for my coffee. The cafe is still fairly empty as I walk to the counter. There is a young woman with two children having milkshakes, two seniors sharing biscuits, and one man reading the newspaper. I order a refill and the man behind the counter fills up my cup before I get back to my seat.

I grab my phone as I take a sip to see if I've missed out on anything. No new messages. I open instagram but finds nothing of interests. The only notification I had received was from an email broadcasting some sale. My boredom takes over me, and I take another quick scan around me before I open Grindr. I am met by the same old faces as the city I live in is on the smaller side. I habitually scroll through to see if anyone new has popped up but sees nothing of interest. Just when I'm about to close the app, I get a text from a nearby profile without a picture.

"Hey"

I'm contemplating whether I should respond directly or not when the next message pops up.

"Is this you?"

Just a second later, a photo of me sitting in the cafe pops up on my screen. My heart skips a beat as I quickly look around to see who could be typing, though everything looks ordinary. The woman is still trying to keep track of her children, the seniors are just finishing their cookies, and the man is still reading. My brain is trying to figure out who's on the other side of the screen while simultaneously trying to think of how to respond. Parts of me is scared, while another is curious and a little bit turned on. I respond:

"Who are you?"

I quickly get a reply.

"I want you"

"I'm in the toilet, come join me and I'll take care of you"

I have a second look around me, still seeing everyone in their normal places. I'm trying my best to recall if there has been anyone else who has entered the cafe, but with no success. I'm not used to this direct invitation, but in a weird way my body reacts to it and I can feel how my cock is getting harder from just the thought of walking to the toilets. I get up from my chair with a mixed feeling of hornyness and curiosity and walks towards the toilet door. There is only one toilet and it looks to be quite large. I can see that it's not locked as I put my hand on the door handle and opens it.

As I walk into the toilet, I see the man behind the counter cleaning the mirror. I quickly scan his body with my eyes. He is tall, has brown hair, and a muscular body. Probably in his late thirties. He is really hot. I get unsure if he really was the one typing.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were cleaning" I say.

"Don't you worry, lock that door behind you and come here". He throws away his cleaning cloth to the corner of the room and watches me as I walk towards him.

"I can't lie, I haven't been able to stop looking at you since you walked into the cafe. Good thing with working behind a counter is that no one could see when I was touching myself thinking of you. And when your face popped up on Grindr I just knew I needed you". He takes another step towards me.

"Now, get down on your knees won't you?" He says as he put his hand on top of my head, pushing me down in front of him.

Without saying a word, I follow his orders and gets down on my knees so that my face is just inches in front of his crotch. I can see a bulge forming in his jeans hinting about a large mandom.

"Mmmh, I know you would be an obedient one" he says as he grabs my head and pulls it towards his crotch, stroking his bulge over my face. I close my eyes and lets him take control of me. After a while he stops, and I open my eyes to see him unfastening his belt. He pulls down his zipper and pulls out his cock, still fully dressed. It's huge, must be over 22cm. I can see some precum resting at the tip, and I move my face closer so that I can lick it up.

"Yeah boy, lick it up" he says as my tongue touches his tip and I can feel the salty taste of him in my mouth.

"Open your mouth" he says as he once again grabs my head. I do what I'm told and opens my mouth with my tongue out. He then grabs his cock, and slaps it towards my face. First over my cheeks, then my forehead and then over my mouth and tongue. He puts his tip against my tongue so that his precum is mixed with my saliva, before smearing it out over my face. I can't help myself from moaning.

"Mmh you like that don't you?" He says as he looks down on me.

"Now suck it" he orders me.

I move myself closer and let's my tongue swirl around his tip to his delight. I then put my lips around his shaft and starts taking it in my mouth. I continue to let my tongue explore his rod as I take it deeper and deeper down my throat. When I'm about halfway, I go back up and starts sucking him in a soft tempo.

"Fuck, just like that" he says as he starts thrusting to match my tempo, forcing the cock even deeper down my throat. I look up at him and our eyes lock. He smiles and starts thrusting faster and harder. He also puts his hand behind my head so that I can not get off his large cock. His cock is filling my throat further and further as he thrusts harder. My gag-reflexes kicks in, which seems to turn him on even more as he, now with both hands behind my head, pushes me over his cock so it fills me up balls deep. I feel my lips touching his stomach and balls as his huge cock is all the way inside of me.

"What a cock-whore" he says as he looks down on me, and spits so it hits my lips.

My own cock is rock-hard as I love how he takes full control of me, and how I can feel his huge dick all the way down my throat. He pulls out and pulls me up from my knees.

"Undress" he says as he removes his jeans, still leaving his shirt on. I unbutton my pants and pulls them and my underwear down, revealing my hard cock which is dripping of precum. I then take of my shirt so that I'm standing completely naked in front of this stranger. He looks at me and smiles, almost teasingly.

"Come here" he grabs my arm and forces me to sit on top of the toilet. The coldness from the plastic against my bare skin is giving me goosebumps and I let out another soft moan. He is standing right in front of me, and his cock is in perfect height for my mouth. He moves closer, and straddles me so that he has one foot at each side of the toilet and his cock right in my face.

I open up my mouth to show that I'm ready for round two. He is not late to accept the invite and pushes his cock all the way in, balls deep, in a single thrust. I gag on his cock as it pushes down my throat. He leaves it inside my throat for a second, before pulling it out to then repeat the procedure again and again. He starts facefucking me faster and faster, thrusting his whole body so that his big cock stretched my throat. My eyes starts to tear, but I don't want it to stop. He notices my eyes tearing up, and decides to keep his cock balls deep inside of me a few extra seconds before pulling out. I grasp for air, filling my lounges with oxygen.

"Damn, you are so big" I manage to say while breathing heavily

He laughs "well, you are one of few who seems to know how to really handle it". He wipes some saliva mixed with precum of my lips and pulls me up on my feet.

"Now it's your time to be satisfied" he says as he pulls me up and pushes me towards the wall.

"Arch that ass for me" he says as he finally removes his shirt, showcasing his large muscles. I rest my hands against the wall as I arch my twink-ass.

"Mmh that's good" he says as he gets down on his knees behind me. I feel his hands part my butt cheeks, revealing my tight hole. I hear him spit towards it, before I can feel the touch of his tongue against my hole. I give out another soft moan as his tongue starts penetrating my hole. He then starts eating me out, and I'm loving every second of it.

After a while, he removes his tongue and I can hear him spit. Directly after I can feel two of his fingers pressing towards my tight hole. I groan a little as he pushes both of them inside of me, stretching my hole. I try to pout my ass even more and relax as his fingers enters me, and after a while a feel nothing but pleasure as he starts fingering me faster and faster.

After roughly a minute of fingering, first with two fingers, and then with three, four, he pulls out and I notice how he stands up and spits towards my hole again.

"Get ready" he says as I feel him placing his hard cock towards my now stretched twink-hole.

"Gentle" I say as he starts pressing his body towards mine, making his cock slide into me inch by inch. I moan out loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He directly puts his hand over my mouth to cover my noises as he keeps pushing his dick inside of me.

"Be quiet, don't let them hear". I had totally forgot where we were, almost as if I had been hypnotised by his cock.

He pushes the final inch inside of me with a big thrust. I scream, but the sound is silenced by his hands. I can feel his whole hard cock filling me up, stretching me out from the inside. The pain slowly turns into pleasure as he slowly starts fucking me. He removes his hand from my mouth and puts it behind my head, grabbing my hair and pushing my face towards the wall as he continues to fuck me from behind.

"Mmh you are so tight" he moans as he begins fucking me rougher. I moan softly as his balls slaps against me as he fucks harder and harder. I can feel my hole loosening up from his large cock, lusting for more. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me towards him as he thrusts to ensure that his cock fills me up time after time.

My cock has been rock hard ever since I entered the bathroom, and it is now dripping of precum. He grabs it and starts jerking as he continues to abuse my hole. I can feel that I'm close to coming even though this is the first time either of us has touched my cock.

"Mmmh I'm close" I whisper.

"Good boy, cum for me" he replies as he starts jerking faster, still with his cock filling me up time after time.

I can't control myself anymore, and I can feel my orgasm coming as he thrusts harder and rougher.

"Fuuuuck" I moan as I shoot four large beams of cum all over the bathroom floor.

"Mmmh good boy, now it's my turn" he says as he pulls out his cock revealing my now gaping hole. He forces me down on all fours before he once again pushes his cock balls deep inside of me. He puts his hands behind my head and pushes it down so that my face touches the cum-covered floor, smearing my own cum all over my face.

I can hear him grunting louder and louder as I feel the salty taste of my own cum as some has entered my mouth.

"Fuuuck I'm comming" he moans as he thrusts one final push, harder then ever before, balls deep inside of me. We both moan loudly in sync as I feel his cock pulsing inside of me, shooting at least five large beams of cum.

"Good boy, we should defiantly do that again" he says and smiles at me. I just nod and smiles back, exhausted from the session.

"Now you get out, I have some cleaning to finish" he says. I quickly get dressed and get out of the toilet.

When I exit, I see that both the seniors and the woman with her children is gone. Left is the man reading his paper. He looks up and smiles, gives a thumbs up and then points towards his chin and lips.

I realise that I still haven't whipped the cum off my face, and with panic in my eyes I quickly run to my seat to grab some tissues to wipe it off. When it's all gone I look back at the man, seeing how he is now touching himself outside his jeans.

To be continued...