The Streaker

Story Info
Tricked into streaking leads our hero to more humiliations.
11.5k words
4.41
17.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year of High School I had a mad crush on two girls, Beth and Rosa. Beth was sweet and quiet. She was one of those tomboys who just turned beautiful over night. She didn't date much. I think she was still getting used to guys noticing her and flirting. I wanted to ask her out but I was afraid I had missed my chance and besides I couldn't work up the nerve.

Rosa has always been beautiful. Every guy has a crush on her. She was really well developed and let it be known to anyone who would listen that she had been on dates with college guys since her sophomore year. Rosa and I were kind of locker buddies, we'd talk while we got books for our next class, and we had math together. We had a sort of unspoken agreement that she would be nice to me and I would let her copy my homework. It would never even occur to me to ask her out.

One day during a test, I wrote extra big and made sure my paper was where she could see it.

"Man," she said as we walked out of class that day, "Thanks and all, but you better be careful, you know people just take advantage of nice guys."

I smiled and did a half bow and in my nerdiest formal voice said, "feel free to take advantage my lady."

She laughed, shook her head and said, "don't think I wont, Prince Charming."

Most of my friends were like me, nerdy goody two shoes. We didn't cuss or drink, heck, we never really went out. I don't just mean on dates, with girls. I mean we rarely left our houses!

So when Rosa would allow me to sit with her and her friends during lunch, I was so grateful. Instead of talking about Batman or Star Wars, we were talking about blow jobs and cup sizes. Well, I say we, but of course I just listened and tried not to blush. I know her friends wondered why I was there at all. If I ever did talk, they'd just roll their eyes at me and change the subject. That is if they were feeling nice! Otherwise, they would humiliate me by asking all sorts of questions about sex and the male anatomy. But I took it, because I was sitting there with Rosa!

Our town was in the midst of a streaker phenomenon and it was all Rosa could talk about.

"Did you hear about this event or that party or some guy who...," she was obsessed.

One Monday she came to school in a foul mood. Last night she was supposed to go to a baseball game with some friends, but decided to go to the movies instead.

Well it turns out that someone streaked at the baseball game. She was so upset. She was sure that she had missed her only chance to see a streaker. It was all she would talk about for weeks.

Finally, one Friday I saw her with a big smile on her face, in a good mood again. She came up and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from a group of friends saying she really needed to talk to me. Man did that make me feel great!

"It's gonna happen," she said.

"What," I said.

"A streaker. We heard someone is going to streak at the ball park tonight!"

"Who's we," I said.

"I don't know," she said. "Somebody heard it from somebody. Anyway it is going to happen!"

"How can you be sure," I asked.

"I just told you," she said.

I laughed and started to walk away. "Okay, you have fun with that."

"Don't you want to come?" she asked?

"Oh I don't think so," I said.

"You've got to come," she said, "how can you miss this!?"

I was flattered that she wanted me there. "I guess I would go, but I don't have anyway to get there."

"Okay look, tell me where you live and I'll come get you."

"Okay," I said, starting to get excited.

I couldn't believe I was going out with Rosa. And on a school night!

I was sure my step mom would not be happy...if she knew. I had no intention of telling her. My dad was out of town and she always went out "with the girls" on Thursday nights and I was sure I'd beat her home.

I sat at the curb in a t-shirt, shorts and my tennis shoes. Appropriate attire for a baseball game I figured. Just as I was starting to get antsy, a big car, an old Cadillac, I think, pulled up right in front of me. I was a little nervous when the driver, some young guy not too much older than me, rolled down his window and asked if I had any money.

"Uh, um, no," I said.

"Then how you going to by my kid sister a soda at the ballpark?" he said.

With that Rosa popped up from the backseat laughing. And so did two of her lunchtime buddies, Lisa and Angela. I tried to mask my disappointment.

"Oh, yeah, good one, ha ha."

She introduced me to her brother Raul and his girlfriend Beatrice, Bea for short.

"Hop in slick," Raul said as he opened the door. I crawled in the backseat practically sitting on Angela and Lisa's lap. Raul roared away from the curb and I realized this was not going to the evening I had envisioned. Little did I know!

On the way to the ball field, Raul kept up a steady stream of conversation. Did I like baseball, did I follow the Dodgers and what about this whole streaker business, crazy huh. I just said "uh huh" a lot, trying to focus on anything but the feel of the girls legs underneath me, and the way Rosa' breasts swung every time Raul made a sharp turn.

I was scared to death as I could tell that I was starting to have an erection. I tried to use my t-shirt as extra coverage and just hoped no one noticed. Bea turned back to say something to Rosa and I was pretty sure she noticed. A minute later she looked back at my crotch and then said something in Spanish to the windshield. The girls all started laughing loudly. "Hey, there better not be any hanky panky back there," Raul said.

"Shh," said Bea and playfully swatted him on the arm.

"Okay kids, this is where you get off. We'll come get you later." As we got out, Raul called to me and said, "hey kid, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Bea hit him on the arm again and Rosa gave him a withering look.

"My brother is such a jerk," she said, grabbing my arm, "not like you," she said, "my prince charming."

There were a lot of people from school at the game, not surprising because of the streaker rumor. I couldn't help notice that none of my friends were there. I really hoped the streaker rumors were true, because I knew how happy that would make Rosa. And if she was happy, who knows...

I did in fact have money and I bought her...and Lisa...and Angela a coke. We were finally able to get some seats when an older couple left, obviously irritated by all the kids.

Again, we were scrunched; four people sitting where two had sat before. I tried to watch the game but was too antsy. People kept saying hello to Rosa. A lot of them were guys who treated me like I was invisible, inviting her to come sit with them. My heart skipped a beat the first few times as I was sure she would dessert me, but each time she said "no I'm good here."

I noticed too that these two really big girls sitting on the front row of the bleachers would turn and look at us every now and then. After awhile the giant girls got up. One of them tapped the kid sitting next to them on the shoulder and grunted "save our seats man." He looked up at her a bit startled and just nodded.

As the behemoths walked away, Rosa said that she needed to go to the bathroom. Of course, Lisa and Angela had to go with her. Rosa asked if I wouldn't mind staying and saving their seats. I sat there watching the game a bit. At one point I looked over towards the concession stands and saw Lisa frantically waving me over. I stood up to go see what was the matter but hesitated, worried about our seats. I pointed down, trying to get across that if I left we'd lose our seats, but she just waved more frantically, so I started down the bleachers. When I got to her, she just started rambling.

"Oh my god you've got to help, this is terrible, Rosa needs your help."

"What happened," I cried.

"Well, we walked into the ladies room and there were these two big girls already in there and Rosa got into it with them and one thing led to another and they stripped her!"

"What!" I stopped short, but she just grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

"Yes, she is naked in the ladies room and she needs your help."

My help! I tried to take this all in. I saw myself throwing a blanket over her...naked...body...and uh...oh yeah and uh walking her to safety.

As we approached the ladies room I saw one of the behemoths just off to the side talking to another woman and pointing towards the other baseball field.

The bathroom was set up with that initial U shape so that when you walk in all you see is a wall in front of you and then you round a corner to actually go in.

Lisa called out "Rosa, Rosa I've brought him." Rosa called out my name in a strained voice and then poked her head out from around the wall. Sure enough, she looked panicked and her bare shoulder told me the rest of the story. "Help me please, I don't know what to do."

"Okay, wait here," I said, "I'll go get help."

"NO." she screamed, "I don't want anyone to see me like this. I need something to wear!"

"Here," I said pulling off my t-shirt. "Put this on." I handed my tee shirt to Lisa, who hurried around the corner with it. I felt funny shirtless, especially standing on the threshold of the ladies bathroom.

"I don't think its long enough," cried Rosa.

"It's fine," I heard Lisa say.

Rosa called my name. "I need you to come look, I only trust you. "

I was all too happy to oblige, because I knew that there was no way my t-shirt was going to cover much of anything! I rounded the corner coming into the bathroom and was immediately disoriented. There was Angela holding Lola's blouse, Linda holding my t-shirt and Lola completely dressed with a tube top on. And they were all smiling. I was still taking this all in when the other behemoth came up beside me in my peripheral vision, also smiling and quickly put me in a headlock with my arms pinned.

And then, while my mind was still taking this all in, things happened with speed like precision. Rosa put her blouse back on while Angela and Lisa yanked off my shorts and underwear. I was in shock. I tried to move, but it was hopeless. I started to speak but Rosa put a finger to my lips and said, "we don't have much time."

With this she puts a mask (ala the lone Ranger) on my face and said, "we're walking out of here. Count to fifty and then run past the bleachers to the far parking lot. Look for Raul's car. We'll meet you there." They were all laughing and sort of walking-hopping out of the bathroom. Rosa looked back at me and said, "see, I told you there'd be a streaker."

And then she was gone.

I couldn't believe it! I was standing in the ladies room buck naked, except for my shoes and this mask! I paced for a second, hoping a solution would present itself.

I tentatively walked around the first part of the U and saw the first Behemoth telling some woman that the rest room was out of order and she needed to use the one at the other field. As the woman walked away, behemoth looked back at me and laughed. "Nice," she said. "Hey man, I'm leaving now so you better take off. As a matter of fact, there are two ladies heading this way. See ya."

I just stood there frozen. I couldn't run out and I didn't want to be cornered inside the ladies room. Maybe nobody was really coming or maybe they would take pity on me and maybe one of them was wearing a jacket or two shirts or...

Just then two ladies crossed over into the rest room and immediately saw me. "Oh my God", one of them screamed. "What are you doing?!" She turned to her companion and said, "Julie, go call the police." Two things went through my mind. On a lower level I was thinking I know this woman from somewhere..." but on a higher level I was thinking, Police!! No way, I've got to get out of here!

With that, my mind and body finally came together and I took off. The woman said "oh no you don't," and reached for me. I ducked as I went by her, so all she got was the mask. The mask! I wanted so badly to get that back, but I couldn't stop. I was out in the open! I could feel everything, every breeze, every breath. I was afraid I might faint, Oh God please not that! I kept moving. I could see people pointing at me, some laughing, some scowling some even applauding. And then I heard my name! I'd forgotten about all those people from school. I looked straight ahead and saw the girls up in the stands laughing and blowing me kisses. Just then I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. Great, I thought, pictures. I was running at first cupping my balls and penis, but soon realized that I couldn't get any speed that way. If anyone wanted to give chase, they could easily catch me. I couldn't have that, so I let it all hang out! Fists pumping, legs pounding and everything else just flopping all over the place! No doubt it was quite a sight.

Finally I got to the car. Raul was standing there smiling, "get in get in!"

The girls came running up right behind me and we all tumbled into the backseat. Raul hopped in slammed the door and peeled out of there.

"Man that was so cool," he yelled. Bea grabbed my butt and then slapped it hard yelling out "Good job, good job!"

I just lay there, breathing hard, taking in everything that had just happened in the last ten minutes.

I was keenly aware that I was still naked, lying astride three girls.

"Can I have my clothes now?" I asked as we headed towards town.

The girls looked at each other for a second and then all cracked up.

"Um, we sort of forgot them," Rosa said.

***************

My heart sank as we pulled up in front of my house and I saw my step mom's car in the driveway. "Oh no," I muttered.

"Oooh, someone's in trouble," Bea said.

"Okay, one last streak hombre," Raul said.

As I got out of the car, Rosa and the other girls started shouting "Streak, streak, streak."

I tried to shush them, but it was too late, I saw the curtain by the front window move and knew I'd been spotted. This was not good. My step mom and I did not have the greatest relationship in the world and this would not help. She had a bit of a sadistic nature where I was concerned and I worried that...CLICK. Was that the front door?

I jogged the last few steps and tried the door. Sure enough, she had locked it. "Darlene," I yelled (I never called her mom), "Open the damn door!"

She pulled back the curtain and I could see her, arms crossed with a little smile playing across her lips.

"Let me in," I pleaded, " This is embarrassing!"

She just smiled at me. Crap. Thursday night. She was probably a little drunk.

"Damn man, your mom is cold," Raul shouted from the car.

I had assumed that they had driven off, and was mortified to see them all still there

watching me.

I turned back to yell at Darlene and another CLICK, this time it was her phone.

She looked at the picture she had just taken and smiled even bigger. Then her expression got hard. She put the phone up to the glass and asked, "shall I send this to your father?"

She had me, and she new she had me.

My father was a mean SOB. His best feature was that he travelled a lot. He was retired Army, but still contracted with the military. He travelled all over the world and was gone for months at a time. He desperately wanted to make a man out of me by sending me to a military school, but Darlene, for reasons of her own had fought him on this.

Now she was showing me a one-way ticket to hell.

"Move away from the door and get down on your knees!" she yelled.

Totally defeated, I did as I was told.

With this, everyone piled out of Raul's car and stood around silently to see what would happen next.

Darlene came out and addressed Raul. "Why the hell is my son naked?"

Raul stammered, "um ugh," and then fell silent.

Bea took a step forward and said "he streaked at the ball game tonight, but didn't plan it too well. He couldn't get his clothes back. We felt sorry for him—he has a mad crush on Rosa here—so we gave him a ride home."

Darlene turned to me incredulous. "You streaked?"

"I did, but that's not the whole story..."

She held up her hand to cut me off. "Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. How could you humiliate your father and me this way? What were you thinking?"

"No I said, it wasn't..."

But I was interrupted by a bark and a girl's voice saying, "So it's true, I never would have believed it. You streaked!"

There, joining the crowd was Liz, an around the corner neighbor I had known since first grade. This was getting more humiliating by the second.

"How do you know about this?" Darlene asked.

Liz fished her phone out of her pocket, hit a few buttons and turned her phone so that Darlene and I could both see a picture of me in all my glory racing past the bleachers.

"My friend Becky sent it to me."

"Was she there?" Darlene asked.

"No Ma'am, someone sent it to her and she forwarded it to me."

"Oh God," Darlene said, "This is so embarrassing." She turned to me and said, "I am so angry with you right now. You know your father is going to hear about this eventually if the whole damn town already knows about it. I will do what I can to keep you out of Military school, but until then, your ass (and here she pointed at my exposed ass) is mine. As a matter of fact, come here." She grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the front steps. She sat down on the top step and pulled me so hard that I fell into her lap.

"You have humiliated me in front of my friends, so let me return the favor."

With that she started to whack my ass but good. I flailed about, but could not reach the next step with either my hands or my feet, so I was at her mercy. Meanwhile, the dog started to bark in time to each slap, which cracked everyone up!

Liz, not wasting a moment, started snapping pictures, and, I would learn later, forwarding them to anyone she could think of.

Much to my horror, as painful as each swat was, I felt myself becoming erect. My step mom must have felt it as well. "Oh this is rich," she said. "Maybe you'd like to stand up and take a little break," she said.

"No!" I shouted.

"Oh, so you like it. You want me to keep going?"

"No," I whimpered. "I just, I mean..."

Raul and Bea figured out what was going on and started to laugh.

The other girls started to ask, "what, what's so funny?

"I know," Darlene said, "since you obviously like this so much and since you like this Rosa girl,

why not have the best of both worlds and have her spank you."

My protests were drowned out by the squeals of Rosa and her friends.

Darlene turned to Raul and asked him to help her get me up. He jumped to it, lifting me up and pulling my right arm behind my back, which forced me to arch my back and push my hips forward.

"Now do you get it," he asked the girls, all of whom were wide eyed and covered their smiles. All except Liz, of course, who was dutifully taking pictures.

I was then placed over Rosa's knees, which unlike my step mom's, who had been wearing pants, were bare, because she was wearing shorts. So now we were skin to, um foreskin.

Right then, I knew what was coming (pun so intended). It wasn't a matter of if, just a matter of when.

Rosa loved being center stage. "Ooh look how red he is! She squeezed my cheek and then gave me a hard thwack. "Hit him harder," Lisa said. "Make him cry," said Angela.

Great, I thought, glad to see that everybody feels so bad for setting me up tonight.

I was determined not to cry, and I hoped that this resolve and the pain I was feeling would keep me from what I saw as the ultimate humiliation. It was working too, until Angela suggested that Rosa use one of my shoes. Rosa liked this idea, so my shoes were peeled off and one of them was handed to Rosa. She looked at the pattern on the bottom and wondered out loud if she could replicate it on my butt.

"You'd have to hit him pretty hard," Darlene said.

Thanks Mom...