The Streaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around the time of my first or second guinea pig session, Ms. Greene had called Annie into her office for a little chat. Officially it was to touch base about Annie's college plans, etc.

Ms. Greene assured Annie that she was a shoe in to succeed in College, because she was so bright, so imaginative and so resourceful. She mentioned a scholarship Annie should look into. She started pulling out some folders looking for the brochure and then realized that she had left it in the main office. She asked Annie to wait and apologized because it would take a few minutes.

Annie was all too happy to wait. When Ms. Greene set down the stack of folders, Annie couldn't help but notice that my name was written across the top folder. As soon as Ms. Greene walked out, Annie flipped open the folder. She laughed at all the pictures and she too noticed the smiley face post it note on one of the photos. What really caught her eye, however, was a note Ms. Greene had typed up and left on top of all the photos.

...he has been through a lot, and it is my hope that playing

on the soccer team will give him some much needed confidence.

The only way this can go bad, is if he decides to expose himself again.

I am especially worried about the homecoming game that is coming up.

That game always draws a big crowd and it might prove irresistible

to him. If we get through that game without an incident, then he might

be able to put all this streaking nonsense behind him.

Annie heard Ms. Greene jiggling the door knob and quickly slid the note back in the folder and for good measure put the folder under a couple of others.

"Well it wasn't in the office either," Ms. Greene said. "When I find it I'll get it to you."

"Oh okay," said Annie who got up to leave.

As Annie walked to the door, Ms. Greene called out "Oh Annie." Annie turned and saw her running a finger over the stack of folders. "As I said before, I think you are a very clever girl. When you put your mind to it, you can really make things happen"

It was not too long after that, Annie started dating Kyle, the captain of the soccer team.

***********************

In fact, Annie really could make things happen. Her mother's "emergency" that night was in fact just a double booking. Annie, had seen to it that her mother was committed elsewhere so that she could put her plan into action.

Although the session was cancelled, nobody told me. I was greeted that night by Annie, three of the worst "erection offenders" or "winners" depending on your point of view and two of Annie's and my classmates, Cindy and Donna, who were there I was told because they planned to be pre-med. I wondered why the group was so small tonight, but thought "good, the fewer the better."

As on previous nights, I was given an index card with a list of symptoms. The first few in green I was to volunteer. The symptoms in red I was only supposed to acknowledge if asked. Like any patient, I was not privy to the actual diagnosis.

Tonight it was Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.

Well of course if that is the diagnosis, the patient better be checked for ticks. So I stripped to my underwear as I had done so many times before, but without Dr. Anderson and all the guys, I suddenly felt even more vulnerable than I usually did. I did have some hair on my chest and they all ran their fingers over me, "looking for ticks."

Then Annie said, "you know, if Mom were here she would admonish all of you for putting the patients modesty ahead of his or her well being". With that she pulled down my underwear. "Nine times out of ten, where are the ticks usually hiding?"

I covered myself with my hands, but Annie insisted that I put them at my side. After all, what was I here for if not this? One of her high school friends, Donna, trying to suppress a laugh, flicked at my pubic hair and said, "how can we be sure one isn't hiding in there?"

"Exactly," said Annie. "The patient in this case would need to be shaved."

"OH NO," I yelled and started to back away.

"Well not really," she said, rolling her eyes, "but they do need the practice, they've never done this before. Let them practice with this." With that she held up a safety razor and opened it so that I could see that no razor was inside.

Convinced, I went over and lay down on the table. Even now, I marvel at my stupidity.

Annie said the simulated shaving had to be as real as possible, so shaving cream was squirted all over my crotch. Annie then proceeded to distract me with talk of school and Rosa and Beth and how she thought Beth might like me because blah, blah blah, and I was entranced. I'd never dealt with "nice Annie" before and I was taken in. Meanwhile one of the med students was making quick work of my pubic hair. It turns out this was not her first time, not by a long shot! The other girls were upset, because they didn't get a chance to "practice." So it was decided that they would practice on my legs and my chest. Annie said later she couldn't believe their luck and my gullibility. They kept showing me the razor and that it didn't have a blade. Funny, how it never had shaving cream on it either. When they were done they washed me off and I could sense something was wrong. I looked down and shrieked. Annie looked at me with mock horror and said "girls, what have you done?" I said, these razors," pointing to one tray, "not THOSE," pointing to another tray.

She tried to keep a serious face, but then she started laughing and said, "God you look like a twelve years old." Then she got a wicked smile and said, man I wonder what Beth would think if she saw you right now?"

At this point I went straight for my clothes, I just wanted to get out of there.

"Wait, sweetie," said Annie. "I'm so sorry that this happened, well no I'm not if I'm honest. It's hilarious, if I'm honest, but listen, now that it has happened, you are going to need some cream or the itching is going to be unbearable."

"No," I said, "I just want to go!"

Then she grabbed my arm and said "please, I feel bad enough, I promise you are going to have an awful night if you don't use this."

I pulled away and said fine, but I'll administer it myself!

And that is what my life had come to. I opted to rub cream all over my body, rather than have 6 pretty girls do it for me! And so, I applied the first application of hair removal cream all by myself!!

The next morning, while I was showering, it occurred to me that later that day I would be showering with the soccer team. My panic was short lived as I recalled that as the de facto manager, I would be picking up all the equipment and storing it away, so my shower time would be after everyone else's.

And sure enough, that afternoon everyone was long gone by the time I hit the showers.

As I exited the Gym, Cindy, one of Annie's friends and one of my tormentors from the night before was waiting for me. She wouldn't really look me in the eye and said that she hadn't slept last night thinking about how awful they had been to me. I didn't really know what to say, this was a whole new experience. Then she pressed a tube into my palm and said, "here. This is my Dad's, and he'd kill me if he knew I'd taken it."

"What is it," I asked."

"He's um going bald. This is supposed to accelerate hair growth. He has several tubes, so I'm hoping he won't miss one. Anyway, I thought it was the least I could do. The instructions are on the back. I hope it helps. It has helped him!"

And with that she was gone.

Had I run into her Dad, I would have been thrilled to see how well this stuff must work since he had a full head of hair.

Of course, this was just more hair removal cream that Annie had liberated from the Dr.'s office

and had gone to great lengths to make it look like someone's prescription medication.

Cindy had played her part very well. In fact, I couldn't wait to get home and apply my first application!

Saturday morning. Two weeks later.

The homecoming game was that afternoon and Annie told me later that she was exited and apprehensive. Excited because all of her planning was about to come to fruition. Apprehensive, because there was a catch and it was a big one. For her plan to work, we had to win the game.

Well, she had a plan B of course, but it lacked the subtlety and elegance of this plan.

Kyle had proven most helpful, keeping me from being totally exposed these last couple of weeks—thanks buddy—and for being the catalyst for what was to come. He had told her that coach was fine with them hazing me all the time, good for overall team morale he figured. Thanks coach. But, on any game day all focus had to be on the game. I guess that was why game days were the only days I could relax. So originally Kyle had said no to her plan, but had finally relented and told her that if they won, and only if they won could her plan be implemented.

And here's the thing. You try to schedule an inferior team for homecoming, because you want to win your homecoming game! But it doesn't always work out. We were 3 -- 3 on the year and the team we were playing was 5 -- 1, and we had been their Homecoming patsy last year. Coach hoped that the revenge factor would elevate our game. And maybe it did. Or maybe Kyle letting the team in on what would happen to me if we won should get the credit. At any rate, nobody told me or I certainly would have been rooting for the other team.

Early on in the game, you would have been excused for thinking I did know what was going on and was trying to throw the game. Coach had put me in, something he usually didn't do unless we had a huge lead with just a couple minutes left to go. Anyway, there I was out on the field and lo and behold the ball was rolling towards me. Even though I was at midfield, I decided this was my time to score! I ran up to the ball and threw my leg way back--after all, if I was going to score this ball was going to have to travel a long way. Before I could connect, an opposing player deftly took control of the ball and shot it downfield to a teammate who kicked it in for the first score of the game. I missed all that as I went flying after my kick connected with nothing but air and landed on my butt. The fans that cared about the game groaned at my pathetic play. The one's who didn't, laughed at me. I was done playing soccer for the day, but I was not done being laughed at.

Well I wont prolong the suspense. We won. And it really wasn't even close. After that first goal, we scored right before the half. I can tell you, I was not too popular at that point. But early in the second half we scored and a few minutes later we scored again--then one more time.

At that point our team relaxed and I was forgiven. In fact, lots of players came up to me and said things like, "I think we got this," and then they'd smile at me and walk away.

As the game ended we all ran out onto the field. All the guys were taking off there shirts and flinging them in the air. I hesitated because of my hairless chest, but what the heck as I looked around, a lot of the guys had bare chests, so I pulled off my shirt and flung it skyward.

We formed a scrum at mid field all of us facing each other connected arm over arm.

It was exciting. Guys were yelling, "Yeah baby" and "Whoo Whoo."

And then Kyle, who was right next to me, looked me in the eyes and yelled out, "so what do you think, should we all streak?" Not sensing the danger, I just laughed and said, "no, I don't think that would be too smart."

"Yeah," Kyle agreed, "maybe just you should."

With that, Kyle tightened his grip on my arm and the guy on my other side did the same thing.

All of a sudden my legs were pulled up in the air and my shoes and one sock were pulled off and then my shorts and jock strap were peeled away.

"Oh my God," someone said, he's hairless."

At this point the huddle dissolved leaving me exposed. Kyle was saying something to me but I couldn't take it in. I just stood there as my teammates pulled farther and farther away.

Instinctively I covered my crotch and did a 360. My body was on autopilot kind of like those chickens that keep running after their heads are chopped off.

Then I heard the word STREAKER and snapped back to life. Suddenly my mind kicked into gear and I saw everything at once. People in the stands were standing up to get a better look, some pointing my way. Those who had gone through the exits were turning to come back in. The coach was pointing at me and screaming; he did not look amused. All the players were calling out to me and laughing, except Kyle, he was running over to Coach.

And for Kyle, this was a crucial moment. He had told Annie that this might be as good as it gets, but she had insisted on more and now he would feel out the Coach. After all he had scholarships to think about.

He ran up to Coach and spoke to him as they both watched me race across the field.

"What the hell is he doing?" Coach asked.

"He said he wanted to streak to celebrate our victory." If you ask me Coach, he is being pretty selfish."

"Damn right he is. This is our day. Not his. You think tomorrow anyone is going to be talking about the great game we played? Hell no, they'll just talk about this! And what kinda streaker doesn't flash his junk!? This boy is an idiot."

"Well I only got a quick glance, but it looks like he doesn't have any hair down there. I guess he doesn't want people to know."

"Then why..., oh who cares, I'm heading in." And with that the coach turned away to leave.

"Okay if we teach him a lesson Coach?"

"Do what you want," he yelled over his shoulder, "just don't hurt him."

"Perfect," Kyle thought, "I just got my green light and I think I'm going to get laid tonight!"

Unlike at the baseball field, I could not or would not uncover my crotch, so my running was definitely slowed. I wanted to make a beeline to the gym, but my path was blocked. My teammates were keeping me on the field.

I saw coach leaving (one of the only people leaving) and Kyle and another player racing towards me. When they got to me they each grabbed an arm and easily pulled my hands away from my crotch. They threw my arms behind their respective necks and held them in place with their free hands. Their other hands were wrapped around my waist. Since each of them was at least 6 inches taller than me, I was lifted off the ground and carried in this fashion.

"Let's give the people what they want, shall we?" Kyle said.

"No," I screamed. I squirmed, but I was no match for these guys.

It was a long agonizing trot over to the stands as I watched faces come more and more into focus.

There had been plenty of time at this point for families with small children and anyone else who felt uncomfortable to depart, but to me it looked like the whole world was there.

I saw Rosa with Lisa and Angela. They were laughing so hard. "What happened to your hair," Rosa roared. "You are my favorite baby streaker!" Next to them the behemoths that had helped set all this in motion just nodded and smiled. Behind them were Raul and Bea. Bea smiled and shook her head and took her index finger and thumb to make the universal sign for small penis.

Man it didn't feel small. It was all I could think about. It seemed to be all anyone could think about. Everybody was pointing his or her phone at me.

As we neared the cheerleaders, they ran over and blocked my crotch with their pom-poms.

The crowd started to boo. Then they pulled them away and everyone cheered. They did this three or four times. Each time the pom-poms tickled my penis I felt a little twinge, so I was glad when they stopped. Then I noticed that Donna was one of the cheerleaders. She smiled up at me and laughed. She was having so much fun! "You were enjoying the pom-poms a little too much weren't you?"

I blanched, betraying my panic, which made her laugh even more.

Then some one yelled out "SPANK HIM." Probably that frickin' manager.

Kyle laughed and he and his partner turned me away from the crowd.

Whap. One of the cheerleaders connected with my right buttocks. Whap. The left one.

Then they did a cheer. Spank him again, spank him again harder HARDER!

Whap! WHap! WHAp! WHAP! WHAP!

Then, while they were playing the peekaboo game again, this time with my butt, Donna came around to face me as I was still turned away from the crowd.

"Does Mr. Wiggles miss his pom-poms?" she said in a baby voice, pressing them up against my crotch.

"Donna, no," I yelled. "Please God, no."

"But you like it," she laughed.

"Please stop," I begged.

"Well your mouth says no, but Mr Wiggles says yes!

"Touch it Donna," Kyle said.

"Should I?" she said, putting a finger to her lips like she was deep in thought.

"Oh what the hell." And with that she gave me one long stroke causing Mr. Wiggles to become fully erect.

Not wanting to waste one second of this, Kyle and friend turned me back around to face the crowd.

The cheerleaders were the first to see and were struck dumb. No erection cheers in the old playbook I guess.

In fact I think everyone was struck dumb for a second, then there was a collective gasp and then even more raucous laughter.

About this time I spotted a group of the med students from my sessions. One girl reached into her purse pulled out a ten and yelled out "you win, you win." The inside joke cracked them all up.

And then I saw Darlene, sitting among her drinking buddies. Her friends were all doubled over with laughter, but Darlene was sitting up straight, with a sardonic smile on her face just shaking her head back and forth. And then even she had to chuckle.

"Smile."

I look down and there is Liz my own personal videographer. Man she says, "you are just the gift that keeps on giving. Do you realize that thanks to you I am now selling ad space on my site?!"

Suddenly, there was a smattering of boos. It seems I had lost my erection.

Kyle and his buddy start jumping up and down making my penis flop every which way. This too turns out to be a real crowd pleaser. Next I see Cindy and some of her friends laughing and there, over there, Oh God it was Beth. She was laughing so hard. She was using her hand to imitate my penis flopping to the girl next to her and they both threw their heads back with joy. As she focused on me again, we made eye contact and she gave me a leering look that told me she might not be the angel I thought she was. I gave an involuntary shudder.

And then I saw Annie. I have never seen anyone so content. She was just beaming. She looked at me and then at the cheering crowd and then back at me. I think she was trying to communicate, "I did this. This whole thing is my creation. Your complete and total humiliation is all my doing."

"And here is the really weird part, while our eyes locked and I could almost hear her saying those things to me, I got hard again."

And the crowd went wild...

Epilogue *******************************************************

Ms. Greene sends another email.

Oh God, today was perfect, everything I hoped it would be. Wish you could have been here.

Note to self, don't cross Annie Anderson! She played her part so well. It was delicious watching my streaker all bug eyed and squirmy. He was adorable, and so so helpless.

The best part is he doesn't know I was there, so I'll get him to describe every second of it as he saw it unfolding, in great detail. ; )

This was so much fun. I know I should leave him alone now. I'm going to try; I'm really going to try. Maybe.

Beth's Diary.

Today was so much fun. I know I should feel sorry for him and I guess I do a little. I mean gosh that had to be so humiliating! But it was so cool to see him like that. Everybody says he likes me. I can't really see going out with him, but when I think about seeing him exposed like that I think I want to see it again! And one of my friends said I'm probably the only person who could trick him into doing something like this again. But no, I'm just not that mean. But gosh it was so fun! We'll just see if the opportunity ever presents itself! 😏