The Streaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, they didn't kick me out of school. Oh the principal wanted to and the coach wanted to, but Ms. Greene and Darlene really stood up for me. Yeah, Darlene.

She pointed out that it did not look like my streak was totally voluntary what with my own teammates keeping me from leaving the field. She also pointed out that my being put on display in such a humiliating fashion was obviously not my idea. If I was reinstated, she promised not to raise the idea of a lawsuit. And Ms. Greene argued that I might have been traumatized.

She suggested that I have an hourly session with her every Friday to help me get over it.

"Talk therapy" she calls it.

Oh, and this is pretty great. Ms Greene has a contact at the college I will be attending in the fall. It is her old college roommate . This woman has volunteered to take me under her wing, assigning me an on campus job, figuring out what classes I should take, and helping me with living arrangements. Beth will be going there as well. I can't wait. A fresh start!