The Streaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After A LOT of hard wacks, no pattern appeared on my butt cheeks, but tears started to drop on my other cheeks, much to Angela's delight. And then, Rosa invited everyone to feel how hot my ass was. As six different girls/women rubbed my ass, I couldn't hold it in any longer and exploded all over Rosa's leg.

"Oh my God," she yelled. He just came all over my leg! Gross!

With that she stood up sending me to the pavement.

"Here," Bea said, pulling out some tissues from her purse and handing them to Rosa. "Wipe yourself off."

"Why don't you make him do it," said Liz, pointing down at me.

Everyone just stopped and looked at her.

"Well," she shrugged. "He did it after all."

And so I did. Down on my knees, wiping my own junk off of Rosa's leg.

While Liz took pictures...

**********************

The next morning I awoke to the sound of my step mom rapping on my door. She walked in before I could say 'come in.' "Figured there isn't much chance of me seeing anything I haven't already seen," she said.

"Your school called first thing this morning. They felt that in light of your little escapade last night and the fact that it is all over the web, and since it's Friday, that maybe you should stay home today and give it the weekend for this to blow over."

"Yeah," I thought, "by Monday all will be forgotten. Right!"

"So here's the deal, Mister. I talked with your principal who put me in touch with your guidance councillor and we all agreed that you might need more to do, so at her suggestion, I signed you up for soccer."

I started to protest but she cut me off. "And it just might placate your father a little bit when the shit hits the fan."

I was still about to protest, but much as I hated the idea of playing soccer with a bunch of Neanderthals, I had to admit, it just might mollify my dad.

"I take it from your silence, that you see the wisdom of this?"

"I guess so," I sighed.

"Good, because I managed to get you an appointment this afternoon for your physical."

"My what?"

"Well you can't play soccer, until you've had a physical. And it's not like you were doing anything else today."

As Darlene drove me to my appointment, I thought about my Doctor. He was nice enough. He'd been my dad's doctor when he was a kid. What I really liked about him was how lazy he was. Sometimes you didn't even have to go in. We could call and tell him I had a bad cough and he'd call in an order of prescription strength cough medicine.

I knew he couldn't do a physical (whatever that entailed) over the phone, but I figured he'd just listen to my heart, tap my knee with that hammer thingy and send me on my way.

When we walked into the reception area I was startled to see a girl I knew behind the counter, Annie Anderson. She was also a senior at my school. A cheerleader, student council president and all around bitch.

Darlene told me to go check in. As I approached Annie, she gave me a big smile and said "missed you at school this morning."

Wondering if she knew, I said, "Yeah, well I, um, why aren't you there now?"

"Oh my mom's a doctor here and they let me work at reception on Friday afternoon's.

I get elective credits for it."

"Yeah, listen, I have an appointment with Dr. Leeper, so..."

"He retired like a year ago," she said, giving me a withering look. "Your appointment is with (and with this she started to tap on her keyboard and look at her screen) "oh look at that" she said, it's with my mother!"

I went and sat next to Darlene.

"Why didn't you tell me Dr. Leeper had retired," I growled.

"What difference does it make?" she said, and then went back to her magazine.

A few minutes later, Annie called a nurse over to her station. "Watch this" she said.

The nurse looked at Annie's computer screen and laughed at whatever she was watching.

Then Annie whispered something to her and she looked over my way and laughed as she walked away.

The nurse was back a few minutes later with a chart in hand calling out my name.

As I stood up and walked towards her, I could still see the laughter in her eyes.

After being weighed and measured, I was taken down a long hallway and ushered into one of the exam rooms. The nurse asked me a few general health questions and then told me to take off all of my clothes and slip on the gown. "And please, refrain from stripping until I'm gone." With that she laughed and left the room.

I did as I was instructed and waited and waited for the Doctor.

She finally knocked and came in. "Well, well" she said, "If it isn't my buddy from last night.

Hardly recognized you with out your mask."

My heart sank.

"One sec," she said. She then opened the door and called out, "Dr. Robinson."

A second later, another woman appeared in the doorway.

"Julie," Dr. Anderson said. "You remember our friend here from last night don't you?"

"I do," Julie replied. "Shared a bathroom with him ever so briefly."

"Would you care to assist me with his exam. I don't think it would be fair to expose one of our young nurses to this perv."

"I'd be delighted."

"Okay," Dr. Anderson said, "hop up here and let's get started."

With that she proceeded to do the usual stuff.

Things went fine until she said "I now need to check your genitals.

Open your gown and drop your drawers.

"I don't have any underwear on," I said.

Dr. Anderson sighed and said, "Why does this not surprise me?"

I started to protest, when Julie said, "I think somebody just earned his first prostate exam."

Meanwhile, Dr. Anderson put on a pair of latex gloves and grabbed my balls and told me to cough, which I did, quickly.

She then started to tell me to turn my head to the other side when it happened.

"Oh for God's sake, have you no self control?" With that she gave my balls another squeeze and told me to cough already!

Julie was not quite so gentle during my prostate exam and marveled at the fact that I still had an erection.

"Okay, fun time is almost over, time for blood work. We'll have the nurse walk you down to the lab. They put my gown back on and one of them said, "and try to keep it on."

As the nurse was walking me to the lab, I was getting some funny looks from the other people in the hall. When we walked into the lab, the tech just laughed and said, "you must have ticked off Dr. Anderson, for her to have you parade around in that paper gown. I didn't know we still had any paper gowns."

The nurse laughed and said, "Annie pulled it out of the storage closet special for him.

She was also the one who insisted that I tell you to take off ALL your clothes before you put it on."

With that the tech walked around behind me and laughed. "You walked down the hall with your butt hanging out like that?"

I guess Drs. Anderson and Robinson had failed to retie me properly.

When the tech finished with my blood work she picked up her phone and said, "he's all done here."

A minute later, Annie appeared and said, " the nurse was with another patient. I'll escort you back." I followed a few steps behind Annie. As we passed reception I gave a half wave to Darlene. Then it occurred to me that we hadn't passed reception before. I asked Annie if she was sure we were going the right way.

"Ugh huh," she said, without even turning around. Finally, we walked into the last exam room.

"Well," Annie said. "I guess you won't need this anymore," and proceeded to tear off and rip up my gown.

I looked around frantically for my clothes, but they weren't on the chair.

"Where are my clothes?" I yelled.

"Oh gee," said Annie, I guess you were right. I think we are on the wrong hall. I guess we'll just have to walk back the way we came."

I absolutely refused. I insisted that I was not leaving that room until my clothes were brought to me.

"Okay, I guess we're going to be here awhile. Mind if I make a call?"

With that she whipped out her I phone. "Hi Donna. Yeah I'm at work. Are you still at school? Put me on 'Face Time' will you? Oh there you are. Hi! Looky!!"

And with that, she turned her phone towards me.

Donna laughed and said, "Damn, who is that naked boy?"

"It's our high school's very own streaker," Annie said.

"Cool. Is he about to do it again?"

Annie said yes, but I covered my genitals and screamed out "NO!"

Then I heard Donna call someone over to have a look. Then someone else.

This was getting ridiculous.

"Hey Donna," Annie said, whose that girl our streaker has a crush on?

"That would be Beth Simmons or that Rosa chick. Oh I see Beth across the street.

HEY BETH."

With that I panicked and ran out of the room and down the hall, past nurses and patients and then the waiting room where I heard Darlene cry out and then more nurses and patients and my tech and Drs. Anderson and Robinson, both of whom followed me into my exam room, quickly followed by Darlene.

"What the hell," Dr. Robinson said. "Yes what the hell indeed," said Dr. Anderson.

At that point Annie burst in and said, "I'm so sorry mother, he said he had something to show me and the next thing I knew he was ripping off his gown and running up and down the halls."

I told them what really happened, but of course, nobody believed "the streaker."

"I don't think I can pass you on your physical," Dr. Anderson said. "Based purely on your mental state."

"Well," Darlene said, "no physical, no soccer and no soccer means hello Military School."

"Hey Mom," Annie said. "Maybe there is a compromise here. Remember how desperately you need a volunteer for your next set of seminars? Maybe if he volunteered to help you out..." Annie just let the suggestion hang there.

"No," Dr. Anderson said, "it doesn't work that way."

Well, Dr Robinson said, you would be seeing him once a week for the next six weeks, so you could keep an eye on him, see how he's doing."

Dr. Anderson turned to Darlene and said, "you would have to give permission, and there are papers that would need to be signed."

"Great," said Darlene. "Let's do it."

It can be embarrassing at times.

"Even better" Darlene said. "Where's a pen?"

I looked over at Annie, who looked back at me with an ever-widening grin, and I knew I was in trouble.

****************

You know how it is when your brother or sister gets in trouble? Or someone in your class

gets berated by the teacher? There is a kind of euphoria, because first, it is not you who are in trouble and second, as long as they are in trouble, you aren't. That's what it was like for everyone at my High School on Monday. Everyone, of course, except me.

I started the day with a lecture from the principal, who to his credit, made even public nudity seem boring. He told me that if it was left to him I would have been suspended, but others had spoken on my behalf and had come up with the "soccer solution." He then sent me to the school councilor, Ms. Greene, who I might add was a recent college graduate and painfully hot. She on the other hand could make The SAT's sexy.

In her office, she talked to me about how embarrassed and humiliated I must be. How I probably hadn't really thought the streak through. I tried to tell her it hadn't really been my idea, but she didn't seem to hear it. Then she told me about a time her older sister had locked her out of their house naked when she was my age. She continued talking but I didn't hear the rest of it. I was too busy picturing her naked when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I jumped and cried out. She had wheeled her chair over to me and placed the consoling hand on me and I hadn't noticed until it jolted me back to reality.

"Oh you poor dear," she said, now stroking my cheek, "I'm afraid this is not going to be an easy week for you. Listen, I think you need to come see me everyday for a bit. Here is a hall pass for tomorrow. Come see me during your study period.

I took the pass and stood up to leave, suffering through one more indignity as it became obvious to both of us that her little pep talk had affected me in a way that was pretty obvious. With that she touched me AGAIN (on the shoulder) and said, "Yep, we have some work to do"

After Ms. Greene ushered me out, I had the joy of walking into my first period class about thirty minutes late.

As I opened the door, the teacher stopped in mid lecture. First, there was a moment of silence, and then applause. "See son, my math teacher said, sometimes you can get applause with your clothes on."

And that's how it went. I became the butt of every joke. Get in trouble for talking in class, just say, "yeah well al least I have my clothes on."

Drop your tray in the cafeteria, just say, "could be worse, I could be naked."

I just kept my clothes on and went about my business. I only had two real worries.

Thursday would be my first soccer practice, but before that, on Wednesday evening,

I had my first stint as a "volunteer" for Dr. Anderson.

Tuesday saw no decline in my unwanted stardom. Everywhere I went, two things kept me on the front page so to speak. One was Liz's new website. She had become my unofficial videographer.

She had pics and video from the baseball streak, pics and video from my house that night, video from Annie's phone at the Doctor's office and incredibly, a nude shot from my baby book. I seemed to be on display on every computer or phone at school.

The other reason my stardom wouldn't dissipate was Annie. I had obviously become her latest hobby or project. She didn't let any chance to remind me of my humiliations to come go to waste.

I went to my appointment with Ms. Greene. She seemed glad to see me and encouraged me to talk about what ever was on my mind.

I told her about Annie and how she was harassing me.

"I wouldn't challenge her," she advised. "Roll over and play dead and maybe she'll get bored."

I mentioned the upcoming volunteer stint.

She wanted to know why I had volunteered to do that, so I gave her a very vague explanation of what had happened. It didn't stay vague for long. She grilled me about every detail, the nurse, the gown, the physical and the forced second streak.

She seemed really interested in why I streaked again, why the threat of Beth seeing me so vulnerable had sent me on my way. She was about to ask a follow up question when there was a commotion in the hall. She got up to investigate.

I sat alone in her office waiting for her to come back. I noticed a folder on her desk with my name on it. I went to the door and peered out. Ms. Greene was down the hall, her finger wagging in the face of two boys. I figured I had a few minutes. I went back to the desk and opened the folder. There were a lot of print outs from Liz's website. I flipped through them quickly. On one of the more embarrassing naked pictures of me there was a post it note with a smiley face drawn on it. I was trying to make sense of that when I heard the clicking of Ms. Greene's high heels and quickly went back to my seat.

"Now then," she said, "Do you think you can back out of this gig?"

I reminded her about the contract.

"Right," she said. "Well, I'm sure you'll be okay...unless Annie is there."

Ms. Greene sends an email

Dear Susan, (best roomie ever),

Remember how we used to "kiss the boys and make them cry" and then strip off all there clothes and throw them out onto the quad!?

I have been handed one today. See I told you counseling could have its benefits!

I know, I know, not like being an admissions officer who can giveth and then threaten, cajole or blackmail to take it away.

Anyway this boy was forced to strip at a baseball game and streak in front of the crowd in the stands.

He is so vulnerable, so of course, I can't just let it end there. Have some ideas of my own, but would be interested in your input. I've been thinking about one of your greatest triumphs, forcing that poor freshmen to pose naked in front of a fake art class as a sort of blueprint for what I have in mind. I of course can't be associated with any of this, but a third party has already presented herself.

Well of course Annie was there.

I was told to undress (but keep my underwear and socks on).

Annie then led me down a long hallway (bad deja vu). She smiled as she opened a door, ushering me into a room with about thirty med students. What transpired was incredibly professional and yet still extremely humiliating. It went something like this. Dr. Anderson thanked me for "volunteering" and explained how this would work over the coming weeks.

Each week five or six students would get hands on training, depending on what was being taught.

I would be "the patient" for whatever was needed. The sessions would be led by Dr. Anderson.

"The perfect prostate exam doesn't just happen," Dr. Anderson said, "it comes with practice, practice and more practice." With this she looked over at me. I must have gulped or something, because everyone in the room cracked up.

Nothing much happened that first session. I was stripped to my underwear for no reason. Thanks for that Annie.

As a matter of fact, the next couple of sessions weren't too bad either.

Soccer practice, however, was every bit as bad as I thought it would be. I was coming in at mid season, with no particular aptitude for the sport. The coach had no interest in me whatsoever. Pretty sure he resented me being foisted on him when he saw I had no talent.

The other players took their cues from him and so I was not treated too well, much to the relief of the team manager who used to endure a lot of crap from the team, but now that crap would fall to me.

So this was my life now, poked prodded and generally humiliated on Tuesday nights by Dr. Anderson and her team and very specifically humiliated by the soccer team at any given practice.

I know, I know, you want the specifics.

First, as I said the first few sessions with Dr. Anderson were not too terrible. I think because she thought I was a streaker, she assumed I had no shame and left me in various states of undress for long periods of time, much to everyone's amusement. And I swear, some of these girls, women, would let their hands wander when checking me out for whatever symptom they were discussing. Was this because I was so hot they couldn't keep their hands off me? Sure, let's go with that. Or we could go with this theory. Annie had started a little betting pool. Each med student who wanted to play, kicked in ten bucks, and the first one to get me to have an erection won the pool, while all I won was withering looks from Dr. Anderson.

Oh yeah, last week was indeed prostate exams. Four of them. But hey, no one won the pool that week. It's the little things.

Soccer practice was no better. The team manager loving his new found status as "human"

kept reminiscing about all the things the team had done to him. "Hey fellas, remember that time you dumped me in the laundry bin with all the dirty jock straps and towels?" And then like magic, it would happen to me. "Remember when you pantsed me in front of the girls volleyball team?" The field hockey team for me. The worst was the age old tossing me out of the gym naked (which it turns out this jerk made up), but they went with it any way. Fortunately, school was already out so only about 20 people got to witness me begging to be let back into the gym.

But here's the thing, these it turns out were the good times!!

Things were about to turn ugly.

My last session had been cancelled because Dr. Anderson had an emergency that she needed to take care of. Of course, she left it to Annie to call everyone and cancel. So let me correct that, my last official session had been cancelled. Annie would later tell me that this happened quite often and that she had been counting on it. The fact that it happened on the last session made it extra sweet because, well, you'll see.