All Comments on 'The Stretch Sorority Ch. 01'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh, Well: what other "stretching" will occur

fantasywriter1fantasywriter1over 3 years ago

A perfect start for a fantastic story, I would say!

Thank you for this intro into 'The Stretch Sorority'. A pretty sophisticated idea! I like that it is a sorority just for women. It's good that you narrate your story quite detailed. I like that Julie looses her disconcertment during her test and finally enjoys her admission.

I hope we will read a lot more about Julie and her progress in stretching her body openings - of course especially in stretching her ass! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unique

I’ve had this particular fetish for as long as I can remember, and have stretched a few ladies along the way. All were skeptical in the beginning, but every single one of them became addicted and achieved feats that few would even think was possible. Hot!

If only I could write as well as you. Thank you and I look forward to seeing Julie become the kind of permanently gaped woman that I’m always looking for.

MirelieMirelieover 3 years ago

The part that surprised me was that Emily actually arrived with panties on at all. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
small detail, butt still...

A Sorority for males only is a Frat, or Fraternity.

Interesting intro and unique concept. Like Julie, I'm curious as to where it is going, as well as how deep and wide will be her experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This reminds me of the 80's!

I feel soooo old. Started college in 1980 in a small midwestern "conservative" school. About 30K students with a HUGE Greek population, you had to be in the system to have any chance of success after college, that was clear. Every single senior who was had a job lined up by the Junior year summer! That was during the recession of which makes all but the Covid one look like a joke. Wow, this does bring back memories. My frat had the sister sorority help pick out rush candidates. They cooked and cleaned for us, we walked them around campus and protected them from shit boyfriends etc. We did not have a rape problem because we took care of it ourselves. You took it to far you got the living shit kicked out of you and dumped from the frat which meant you got kicked from the school. We helped the girls out in tutoring, we helped them move, did all the outside work and painting moving furniture, fixing stuff. It was fair both ways and I am still friends with all of them. Met my future wife that way, and she learned to be a really great fuck at the frat (she had 30 different guys and as many women by graduation, no we were not exclusive till senior year). If you are wondering, 35 years later, 4 kids and 6 grandkids, we are doing fine. Still get it twice a week and she can wear the clothes from college, went to a costume party (no we don't worry about Covid) and wore the cloths from 1984 and she still rocks them.

flyhigh42flyhigh42over 2 years ago

I liked it, a nice and informative introduction. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES