All Comments on 'The Stripping Games'

by frogintexas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There must be more

Absolutely great read.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 10 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Wow!! College/University wasn't this hot for me! Left wanting more for Mike ans Nina, please continue the story line (perhaps the personal slave angle? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME

I love this story, very well written, definitely exciting, very erotic, great teasing, all I can say is WOW!!!! Thank you for posting this and I hope a sequel is in the making!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

One of the best stories I have read on here. Keeps the suspense hanging throughout and generally well written. Sequels would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant.

Some one who actually understands erotism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

All of your stories are Brilliant. This was a great read. Please keep posting. Would dido what another poster said. One of the best stories on this site.

kylejerkylejerover 10 years ago
Top notch

Best stripping game story I have ever read. i am a fan.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 10 years ago
Magnificent Starter Story. More to Cum?

Absolutely wonderful story, well written, great attention to the detail of characters. One glitch I noticed in the final episode, the story continues in 3rd person while Mike appears to lapse into first person?

Anyway, there's a lot of opportunity to share with us the rest of the college experience: Will Phyllis invite Doug to join her for a game of dares? Will she accept his challange for kissing below the waist?

Will Lee hold an auction for bidders to play strip tennis with her?

Will Nina arrange a 'later' for Mike?

Will Mike find an opportunity for another kiss from Suzi? Where will she kiss him?

Will Bart find an opportunity to educate Phyllis about the wonders of her body?

Will Jack ever teach Nina how to play his flute?

Will Nina or Lee ever take their clothes off?

Will Linda ever return for another game?

Will Linda or Phyllis be the first to embrace Doug's pride within her bosom?

Will they arrange a couples stripping game, where players play their own cards, but if one strips, so does their partner?

Inquiring readers all want to know.

We all hope you write lots, lots more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can't wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

This is a great story, I am really enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was really great fun to see these characters strain to satisfy their libidos while terrified of showing their private areas to a mixed crowd. Like it would be the end of the world if they were seen! It was a hoot.

Nina was a great character, but so self centered that it would be great fun for her to learn a little humility. It almost happened when she had to beg Suzi to save her form losing a bet and being a naked server for the group. Maybe it would change her for the better, and be lots of fun seeing her humiliation.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 1 year ago

My fourth reread of this epic. Shame I can’t vote 5x4 👌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous