The Strongest Cuck Ch. 04

Story Info
Reclamation Phase 1 Successful.
2.2k words
4.25
2.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
295 Followers

"What the fuck?!"

I didn't notice them until I heard Craig's curse behind me. I turned as best I could. I was busy fucking Tara missionary style and didn't want to lose the rhythm.

She was mid-way through another of her mind-blowing orgasms and was grunting and jerking under me as she came. Hands grabbing at the sheets, legs jerking against my chest, toes curled. Having experienced this a few times already, I knew she could keep it up for minutes, so I kept stroking to make sure she enjoyed it as long as she could.

I found Craig and Emily standing at the door to the bedroom. Craig had a look of absolute shock on his face, and looked a second away from a heart attack. Emily was relaxed and smiling, gave me a nod of approval when I made eye contact.

"You fucker! I'm going to rip you apart!" roared Craig. But just as he was about to leap at me, Emily reached up, gripped the base of his skull and seemed to effortless press him to his knees. "What the fuck...!"

"Now now... you had this coming... Now what you're going to do is kneel there and let them have their fun. Your wife certainly deserves a good fucking. And you deserve to watch." said Emily calmly, meeting Craig's gaze.

Unbelievably, Craig quietened down immediately. He stayed on his knees, the anger on his face replaced by a mixture of anguish (that someone else was fucking his woman) and revulsion (that it was someone like me).

Again I felt that same strange sensation as earlier on when Tara decided to fuck me. Another ball of pleasure, this time the size of a grapefruit, formed in my chest and made its way down to my crotch. And went "pop".

The changes this time were more obvious.

I suddenly could feel my balls bouncing off the soft flesh of Tara's butt as I fucked her. Could feel them rub against my inner thighs as they swung with each thrust. I felt my pelvic floor muscles tense, and my abs and gluts tense in tandem. I watched my arms, pressed into the bed besides Tara's shoulders, bulge with new muscles and veins - like I just gained 10 pounds of muscles.

But perhaps the change that created the most excitement at that moment in time, was the changes to my cock. I felt Tara's silky pussy suddenly become tighter than before, the friction of each thrust tripling, especially around the head of my cock. Tara let out a huge moan.

"Huuunnhhhh.... Ohhhh.... fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed through her orgasm.

Wow. And I let her have it. I fucked her has fast and hard as I could.

Moments later, I joined her, a fiery pleasure shooting out of my balls, down my cock and into her hungry pussy.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned as I blasted cum into her. Then, after a dozen more thrusts, I rolled off Tara, satisfied. She too had come to the end of her orgasm and lay there moaning softly.

I rose to a sitting position, surprised at the sight of my newly enhanced cock, but somehow not surprised that it was still rock hard after ejaculating a cup full of cum into Tara. Junior was far from average now. An 8 inch, veiny organ with a head that was almost 1/3 thicker than the rest of the shaft, itself as thick as the handle of a tennis racquet. It was a very impressive cock.

I looked up to realize Emily was standing before me at the foot of the bed. She sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, gave it a few loving sucks. And then used her tongue to clean the entire organ. I thought I was in heaven.

"See. This is what lovers are supposed to be like. Jim here is mine. He likes to fuck other women, and I support him. I like to fuck other men, and he supports me. And when he's done, I still worship him. I still crave his cock. I still want to feel him in my pussy any chance I get. The same cannot be said about how you have treated your wife." said Emily, still kneeling in front of me, left hand jerking me off as she spoke.

Craig glanced back and forth between Emily and his naked wife. Tara was still in a post-orgasmic stupor, lying flat on her back, legs still spread, Jim's sperm overflowing out of her pussy. Anger, regret, hopelessness mixed across his face.

Is it my imagination, or does Craig seem smaller, less buff than when I saw him in the bar earlier?

"Omigod!" yelped Tara, as she finally joined us, "What the fuck is he doing here?! Fuck! You saw me?! You saw us?!"

"Yeah babe. I saw what you did..." replied Craig, still on his knees.

Suddenly, I knew what needed to be done. I stood up and strode toward Craig. I glanced at Tara, motioned for her to wait. And then I grabbed Craig by his hair and dragged him towards the bed. He yelped and made a weak attempt at pushing me away. I flexed and lifted him almost to his feet using my grip on his head alone. He moaned in pain and stopped resisting. I dropped him back to his knees and shoved him towards the bed. He meekly crawled forward, stopping at the foot of the bed, directly in front of Tara.

"Do it. You know what you need to do. Clean your mistress up." I said, gesturing towards Tara's pussy.

Tara met my gaze, at first shocked at my suggestion, and then realizing that it was what she wanted too.

"That's right. Get over here. And put that useless mouth of yours to good use. I know you're always licking other pussies. You think I don't know?! Now use that mouth of yours and clean off the seed of my Bull." as she said it, Tara spread her legs wider and shoved her pussy towards her husband's face.

Craig didn't move for a while. He just knelt there, staring at Tara's pussy inches in front of his face, oozing my cum. And then, slowly, deliberately, he bent forward and started to lick it clean.

Another pleasurable object, this time much smaller, maybe the size of a grape, appeared in my chest and floated down. "Pop". A small surge of pleasure. But I wasn't sure what, if anything, had changed.

Emily strode past me, gestured for me to leave with her. I turned to pick up my clothes.

"Wait! Jim, could you come over please?" Tara called out, her voice sultry. I felt my half-erect cock jerk in response. I walked to the bedside, and Tara reached out with her right hand to take hold of my cock. She gently tugged on it, motioning for me to bring my cock to her face. I climbed onto the bed next to her, and Tara took my cock head into her mouth and began to suck on it lovingly.

I wasn't sure what to do. If Tara wanted to be fucked some more, I was certainly up to it, though it felt kinda odd with Craig still here. I looked over at Emily, who simply shrugged and smiled.

"Mmmmm... I just wanted to taste your beautiful cock again before you left..." said Tara, looking up at me from under my cock, "Now do me a favor and write down your number for me before you leave would you? So that I can find opportunities to slot you into my schedule, literally." she said smiling.

I chuckled and did as she asked.

****

Once we were back in Emily's car, I couldn't resist bombarding her with questions.

"Hahaha, don't worry lover. What you just experienced is exactly what we want from the Reclamation Phase. You getting back your confidence and manhood from the men who stole it from you. And this process is not just an emotional one, but a physical one as well. So when I say manhood, I literally mean manhood."

"So it wasn't my imagination? My body has changed?"

"Oh yes, indeed. It's changing in ways that you have always imagined yourself to be. Becoming the ideal Bull that you've always wished you were. And every time you get revenge on the men that wronged you, you regain your self-esteem, your confidence, your pride, and your body changes to become more and more akin to the Jim of your dreams."

Holy shit. This was absolutely fantastic. The only problem was...

"What the fuck am I gonna tell my wife?!"

****

And as fate would have it, I got home to find my wife fucking another man. Again.

I walked into the bedroom to find her riding a black guy. Laura saw me and smiled.

"Hey baby! Uhhh.... I'm almost done... uhhhh, uhhh... gimme a sec..." she said as she rode him reverse cowgirl. Her lover was grunting beneath her, covered in sweat. He looked like he was about to blow his load.

I continued past into the bathroom, I needed a bath to wash the sweat and sex juices off my body. As I was shutting the bathroom door, I heard her lover moan as he ejaculated. No doubt deep into Laura's pussy.

I stripped, and because I had a full length mirror in the bath, immediately noticed the changes that had happened to my body.

My shoulders and arms had obviously become more muscular, with veins starting to pop along my biceps and forearms. My chest was more well defined and so was my back and thighs.

My cock had obviously changed too. It was flaccid now, but where it would have been at most 3 inches soft, its was now 4+ and thicker. But perhaps the most obvious change down there, was my balls.

Where they used to be 2 golf balls hanging just within view behind my cock, my ball sac had become a pink and brown apple-sized organ. It filled the space between my thighs and could now compete for attention. Such an obviously enhanced organ likely meant I was now packing a full 10 clip magazine, a huge upgrade to my previous 2-3 shot Tomcat.

But beyond their usefulness, big balls had a very specific effect on women. They signaled virility and good breeding stock - and that captured women at a genetic level. More than just a big cock, which was associated mainly with pleasure, though of course partly with ability to breed (no micro penis please). When women see my balls, I suspect they will immediate feel the urge to breed with me.

Feeling extremely satisfied with the way I had turned out, I turned on the shower and got right in. The hot water soothing, loud enough also to make sure I didn't hear any other noises from Laura's escapade that might irritate me further. I had just finished washing the suds off my body when Laura let herself into the bathroom.

"Hey baby. He's gone. You're pretty late tonight... Had a busy night?" she asked, sitting on the toilet to pee. Good sexual hygiene. Yahoo.

"You could say that. I helped Tara sort out her marriage and sex life." I replied with a straight face, continuing to spray myself down.

"Oh... wow. That's new. Uh... have you known her a while? Haven't heard her name before... say, have you been working out baby? You're looking especially good..." said Laura, giving me a little grin. And then she must have noticed my balls, because her jaw dropped and her breath caught in her throat. "Baby... Baby... oh... uh is it me? But your balls and cock look different..."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What do you mean looks different? That's the same cock I've always had, maybe you just haven't been noticing me enough." I lied, letting my frustration with her hot wife lifestyle show on my face.

"Hey.... What's this about? Baby, I thought we were good on this... I mean, sorry, I didn't mean to... I'm pretty sure something changed, you got big... But nevermind, I mean, I thought we were good about me sleeping with other men? I mean, I love you lots, even more actually, cos you let me get what I need sexually and still love me... I really thought we were good with this..." she was still on the toilet, a crestfallen look on her face, nibbling on a nail.

I ignored her. Grabbed my towel and dried myself off. Then I walked past her, still sitting on the toilet, and went back into the bedroom.

"Baby gimme a minute ok? I'm gonna freshen up and we can talk about this..." she said and then I heard the shower come on.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk about how I felt about her lovers. But at the same time, I knew it had to be dealt with. But talking to Laura wouldn't make me feel better.

But I know what would.

I walked to the bedside and picked up Laura's phone. Scrolling through her messages, I quickly found the black fucker she had been with. I got his number and sent it to Emily. She knew what to do with it.

I then put on my clothes and left the house.

reynolddd
reynolddd
295 Followers