The Strongest Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim begins reclaiming what he lost.
2.7k words
4.48
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
297 Followers

"Hey lover... you back with me?" I awoke to Emily's voice. I turned my head to find her sitting at my bedside. I was once again lying naked in the large, plush bed I had found myself in earlier.

"Yes, yes, I'm awake... Wow... What did you do to me? How did that happen? That felt... amazing... and a bit scary at the same time..." I mumbled, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Don't worry about it... that bit of pleasure was just a taste of things to come... You wanted to get back control of your life right? So I just gave you a taste of what becoming a bull would feel like... Especially becoming my Bull..." she replied, giving me a wink. Her left hand had snaked down to my crotch and was massaging my balls. I could feel blood pooling in my groin again. My eyes immediately locked onto her big naked breasts, swaying just a couple of inches in front of me. OMG... I was in heaven.

But just as my erection gained full strength, Emily removed her hand. I felt a pang of yearning shoot out from my gut. It must have found its way into my expression because Emily caught it. She giggled.

"Don't worry lover. There's plenty more where that came from. The more important thing is to get you on the path to recovery remember? And today is day 1 in that journey." Emily rose and walked towards the door. Her round butt cheeks firm and flexing as she walked. "So get dressed, and join me in the lounge. We can talk about what to do next over a drink?"

I got dressed quickly. My erection, somewhat out of character for me, remained hard and strong, pressing against my pants. Figuring it to be just a result of being too stimulated, I didn't give it further thought and wandered out of the bedroom.

As agreed, I found her sitting in the lounge, drinks on the table in front of her. She was dressed in a silk robe, tied loosely so that more of her cleavage remained in view as she sat. My cock jerked in salute.

I sat down across from her and sipped at the whiskey. It took all my will power not to stare at her chest, and making eye contact with her pretty, smiling face, I tried to make conversation.

"So what do think I should do?"

"Well the first step for you is the Reclamation Phase. Your confidence and manhood was stolen from you by your wife taking lovers. But the crux of the injustice, from your eyes, was that she wanted them more than you. Was that she needed them, and that you were not enough. Was that their cocks were bigger, and stronger. That their cocks could satisfy her pussy and her throat, whereas yours could not."

As she spoke, my erection disappeared. All the unhappiness over Laura fucking other attractive men came pouring back and drowning me. I swallowed the rest of the whiskey in 1 gulp.

"So Reclamation, is the step where you regain your lost confidence and manhood. It is a process of taking back, of recovery, of wresting back, of stealing back, of... vengeance." said Emily, a smile spreading across her face as she spoke.

"How can I do that? What do you mean by stealing back? Vengeance? You mean against Laura?"

"No lover, from the men that took your manhood from you. They stole from you. They fucked your wife when it should have been you. They put their cocks in her pussy when it should have only been yours. They shot their loads into her when Laura should only be cum dump for you. So to Reclaim your manhood, you need to take from them."

I liked the idea. The feelings of being belittled, diminished, castrated, were being replaced by a boiling anger.

I nodded.

"Good. Now show me who all these lovers were. Focus on the ones you hated most. And let's get started."

****

4 days later, we were seated in Emily's car in front of a bar. It was a place that Laura had frequented 2 years ago.

And the place where she had met Craig.

Craig owned the bar. He had gotten to know Laura after she became a regular there. He was 6,4 muscular and handsome. Very popular with the ladies, married, but his customers didn't care. He was good looking, was generous, and had a big cock. Top notch bull material.

But what i hated about him, was not that I felt inferior. That was to be expected. And I suspect I would feel worse if Laura picked a lover that wasn't more manly and virile than me.

What I hated about Craig was how he treated me. The first night when Laura brought him home, Craig laughed when he saw me. He literally laughed and asked Laura what she saw in me. Laura ignored him, gave me a big kiss, and then proceeded to fuck him on the couch.

And every time they fucked at my home after that, Craig would bring me a drink - a bottle of whiskey, gin whatever - and pass me a camera for me to help record how he fucked her so that he could have a keepsake. Apparently, he only recorded his top sluts, who he would then (thankfully) mosaic their faces before uploading them on his personal site. Laura got even more turned on by the idea of being a favorite of a popular bull, so she was all for it. So I had no choice.

And the fact that I ended up watching the recordings on Craig's site, imagining it was my cock that Laura was screaming about, made me feel even more pathetic.

If I was going to reclaim my manhood, I needed to deal with Craig.

We had arrived at closing time. The last few stragglers were stumbling out of the bar. It was time to make our move.

When we entered, we found Craig alone with a woman. They were talking over the bar counter, the rest of the place was empty. Both of them heard us enter, and turning towards us. The moment Craig saw Emily, he was transfixed.

"Oh hey... Uhm... we're closed beautiful... but is there something you need?" said Craig, making his way down the counter towards us. He glanced at me once, didn't seem to recognize me, and returned his full attention to Emily.

Meanwhile, I made my way to join the woman that Craig had been talking to.

She was a blond, average height, with pretty blue eyes. Dressed in a figure hugging blue dress and heels, looking like she had come by after a full evening. I greeted her and introduced myself. But she ignored me. She was watching the exchange between Craig and Emily intently.

No surprise, since she was Craig's wife, Tara.

I sat on a bar stool and watched the magic happen.

Craig and Emily chatting and flirting at one end of the bar, and Tara staring daggers at his back from the other end.

I let the scene play out for another 10 minutes. Emily had taken off her coat and Craig's eyes were now alternating between her cleavage and her pretty face. Tara looked like she was going to explode with anger. But for some reason was keeping herself in check. It looked like the right time to move to the next stage.

I walked back to Emily, "Baby, it's getting late. Shall we get going?" I asked sweetly, running my hand her back and giving her cheek a kiss. I saw the surprise on Craig's face. From not noticing me at all to realizing that I was supposedly Emily's partner must have been a slight shock. "And I think the other lady over there is waiting for something too..."

And as if on cue...

"Craig, I'm leaving." snapped Tara as she stood up and strode toward the door.

"Hey baby wait! Uh... gimme a couple more minutes, we were just having a chat and Emily is so funny..." said Craig, seemingly not realizing that he was making the situation worse.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't know I was keeping you..." said Emily. She stood up and reached out to Tara as she strode past, hand gently grasping Tara's elbow, "Maybe Jim can drive you back?"

Tara turned towards Emily, her anger breaking for a moment, then she glanced at me, back at Emily, and nodded. "Yeah, why not. That's kind of you."

"Great! Yeah, Jim can take you back. I won't be too long. But don't wait up ok?" Craig almost shouted, oblivious again how infuriating his words must be to his wife. Tara ignored him and started towards the door again.

I gave Emily another little peck on the cheek and walked up to lead Tara to the car. We crossed the road, and got in. I asked Tara for the address, and started driving. It was going to be about a 20 min ride.

After 5 min of silence, she opened up.

"I'm sorry to bother you."

"Oh, its no bother. I should actually be the one to apologize actually. It seemed like you were waiting for something? The bartender your boyfriend or something?" I feigned ignorance.

"He's my husband actually. And I think he's hoping to fuck your girl. Just saying." hissed Tara.

"Hahaha, yeah, that was pretty fucking obvious. Well, I don't care. Emily and I have an open relationship. So if you guys are cool with it, we certainly are."

"Do I look like I'm cool with it?" if words could kill, I would have been fillet.

"Oh... sorry... I mean, I thought if you were prepared to leave him with Emily like that, it meant you guys had some sort of arrangement..." the discomfort on my face was only half acting.

"Let's just say it isn't my preference. How the hell do you guys do it anyway? Don't you get jealous?!"

"Hahaha, maybe initially? But after a while, there are more benefits in my view. I get to fuck anyone I want, just like she does. Like I'm sure she's hoping that I might fuck you and tell her all about it later..." I sneaked a wink in to accompany my remark, not sure if she caught it in the dark.

"Hmmmph...." was all Tara said.

We drove in silence for a while...

"If I fuck you, will you tell Emily not to fuck Craig?" her question was almost a whisper.

"Oh, sure. I mean if I tell Emily how you feel, I'm sure she'll listen. We're in this for fun, not to wreck others' marriages..." I started texting Emily, sent it out. Got a "heart" in reply.

"You're not just saying that cos you want to fuck me right?"

"Babe, I'm not going to lie to you. Of course I want to fuck you. But we really aren't going to hurt anyone. So if you want to fuck me, maybe to get even with Craig, and you don't want Emily to fuck him cos it would make you feel worse, I'm cool with it. And I think Emily would be too. There's a difference between open marriages and cheating one..."

We arrived at Tara's place. It was a nice big house. She took my hand the moment we left the car and led me up the driveway. There was no chit chat. The moment we entered the house, we ditched our coats, and she led my up to the bedroom.

She let go of my hand and walked to the center of the room. In 1 smooth motion, she pulled her dress over her head. She was naked underneath.

She was athletic and very toned, had side-set C cups tipped with almost black areolas, a neatly trimmed bush, long slender legs.

"OK, now show me what I'm getting."

I stripped. I had a lean body, not buff, but just enough tone. I was above average height, so overall proportions were just nice. I had boyish looks, not rugged handsome, but ok. And my average sized 6" cock stood tall and hard.

Tara's eyes ran up and down my body, analyzing me. Compared to Craig, I must have been a poor second in most women's books.

And then she made eye contact, strode in front of me, dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She placed both her hands on my thighs to steady herself, and slid her mouth up and down my cock shaft. Her saliva coated my cock and ran down my balls.

All the while, she held my gaze, her eyes and face a mixture of lust and determination. She wanted me to notice her, to know that she was willingly sucking my cock. That she had decided to cheat on her husband with me.

"Ahhhh..." I gasped softly in pleasure. At the same time, some knot in my chest seemed to unwind. I had a feeling it had something to do with Tara deciding to cheat on Craig, to get even. And her decision, somehow affected me. I felt a strange sensation akin to a warm tennis ball pleasurably traveling down from the center of my chest into my crotch. And when it reached the base of my penis, I felt a soft "pop" in my groin.

And Tara suddenly gagged, her eyes going wide with surprise. She freed her mouth from my cock and coughed.

Is it my imagination, or did my cock just get bigger? I thought, staring down at the saliva covered organ. That didn't look like an average size cock... It looked more like porn star cock...

"Cough, cough... Sorry baby... got distracted... thought you were all hard already, didn't expect you to grow some more... sorry... hahaha... noob error... shows you how long its been since I've sucked a new cock..." Tara said, smiling, slightly embarrassed.

OMG. So my cock did get bigger. How was that possible?! But before I could give it further thought, Tara had placed it back in her mouth. It was pretty obvious she was used to handling big cocks. While she might have been surprised initially, she quite easily got used to my cock's new girth and increased length. My guess was my cock was now a half inch wider in circumference and an inch+ longer in length.

Tara was still blowing me. All the while keeping my gaze. Seeing her pretty face slide up and down my shaft was hypnotic. And her expression, previously mixed with determination, was now all passion and lust. Her cheeks and nape of her neck were slightly flushed, and sweat beaded her brow. She was working my cock. My arousal kept growing, and precum began to leak out of my cock into her throat.

Tara gasped suddenly. She stopped holding my gaze as her eyes rolled back into their sockets. And then as if in some form of trance, her hands grabbed my buttocks and she started frantically throat fucking herself on my cock!

"Gugh guh gulg guh ugh...." she choked as my glans mashed against the back of her throat as she fucked her throat on my cock. Her face and chest started to flush bright pink. She kept at it, choking herself, tears flowing down her cheeks, gasping for breath in between thrusts, eyes rolled back!

She was going to hurt herself if she kept going...!

I gently took hold of her face with both hands and stopped her thrusting. I pulled my cock out of her throat and had to force her to lie back onto the floor.

That was when I discovered the drenched carpet beneath her knees. Tara had squirted all over herself and the carpet. Even as I lay her down, her thighs and stomach were still twitching, as she gasped for breath, her mind still a shambles from the pleasure overtaking her.

She must have cum and lost control of herself. Wow... this bitch is something else.

After many seconds, Tara's orgasm faded and she regained consciousness.

"Wow... that was a good one... sorry, did I scare you? Didn't expect it too... 1 moment I was happily choking on your cock, next moment I was going to the moon and pissing myself.... I can't remember that last time I came that hard... maybe never!" she said as she got unsteadily to her feet, leaned over and gave me a deep kiss.

"Shall we continue? I can't wait to have your cock in my pussy..."

reynolddd
reynolddd
297 Followers