The Struggle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicky, Inca. Guard!" Immediately they came out of their basket and stood next to Rob, their teeth bare and low grumbling, searching for an enemy.

"I think you made your point," Cathy said, impressed by their vigilance.

"I don't know if I want to marry you," Marion said with a small voice.

Helena defended him: "Rob didn't know what to do. He was in a panic. He used everything he could think of to get out of the situation. It was our own fault, we didn't recognize his misery. Normally Rob would never do something like that to us..."

"No, of course I wouldn't Marion. But I was so afraid, I can't tell you. I lost it, like Cathy said."

"I believe you. But you scared me. I really think we should do a session soon. Then you will learn I truly love you. Your loving Mistress. I want Cathy and Helena to be present too. I want them all to be dressed as Mistress and I want both of them act likewise. I will teach you not to fear us, but to love us, also in the dungeon. Let's call it as it is. Let's forget the word playroom. It's a dungeon, or an s&m room, whatever. But I want to remove your fear. What about this evening?" Expectantly she watched Rob. He had mixed emotions, she recognized all, fear, lust, love and shyness.

"Sorry Marion. Not today. I'm not up for it. And I am certainly not in the mood," Rob replied.

Marion was a bit disappointed, but she knew Rob all too well and decided to postpone it to a better time.

Then a car stopped in front of the house, and a few moments later Kim came rushing into the living room. She was holding a few suitcases and while taking off her coat, that she dropped on a chair, she asked, "Am I too late?" She kissed all of them and when she kissed Rob her hand was resting for a moment on his crotch, that didn't go unnoticed of course. Marion and Helena looked at each other and smiled softly. Kim could act so disarmingly, they couldn't be mad at her.

"Too late for what?" Rob asked.

"To play in the dungeon, of course. I want to see it. The whole day I was thinking about what I would like to do." She watched them blandy and then pulled up her skirt and showed them her panties. They were red, but in the middle she had a wet stain; it was very obvious to everybody Kim was horny indeed.

"Look, I am wet. My juices were dripping while I drove towards here. I brought along my sexy clothes and if there is time, I want to change into them, but before that I'll take a shower first."

Helena laughed at her enthusiasm and said, "You know you are lucky the staff isn't here today and coming days while we are busy with the dungeon. I didn't want any nosy people around us, so you are in luck, lady. You know what I've said about being too indecent."

"Ha ha ha," Kim burst out laughing. "I wanted to give you a reason to punish me right away. It's a pity there is no staff present," and she looked mischievous at Helena, who couldn't do anything else except to laugh along, although it wasn't heartily.

Then they all laughed about Kim. She was always so cheerful and on a day as today, a bit of joy was something they all needed.

Rob asked her what she wanted to drink and then they were all having a beer.

"Are we going to play?" Kim asked. "Tomorrow I am free, so I can finally make use of my new bedroom," she chuckled, "Or maybe somebody else's bedroom."

"Rob, you are sure you don't want to play this evening?" Marion asked.

"Absolutely. And I want to say something about surprises. When I am out walking with the dogs, I won't like it if I would get surprised by somebody who is dressed as a mistress, and who would demand of me to come to the dungeon." Helena, Marion and Cathy looked at each other, asking themselves who would reply to him.

Rob then continued. "Let me put it differently. I only want to come to the dungeon when we agree to do so. Thus, no surprises for me when I come home!"

Helena rose from her chair and was a bit angry. "It's not all about you, you know. Maybe you don't need it, but we have our needs. I think you will have to pay the price sometimes when you are living with me. You act like a spoiled child sometimes. If we do what you are saying, you take away a part of the fun. That won't happen, I tell you now. If you seriously don't want to do something, for whatever reason, you can use your safeword. We will be disappointed, but we will bide your wishes. But you really should act somewhat less selfishly."

With large paces she left the room, her face dark and grim. She had lost her patience and needed to go away before she would say things to Rob that she would regret. She knew Rob was short-fused and that made it so difficult to live with him sometimes.

The door opened behind her, it was Kim and she grabbed her arm. "Wait Helena! Don't let him upset you. He is still recovering from your escapade. He doesn't mean it, listen to me! He needs a little time, that's all. Cathy and Marion are talking to him now, he will withdraw his words. Please come back, don't spoil your evening."

Kim and Helena turned back and went back to their seats again.

Rob's face was colored red, it seemed he just had been given some harsh words he didn't want to hear.

"Helena, Marion, Cathy and Kim. I apologize. I know you want to surprise me out of love and for fun. I was taking it all too seriously. Sorry. I had a bad week."

"We all had, Rob," answered Helena. Rob stood up and gave her a kiss on her mouth. His lips rested longer than usual on her lips and finally he broke the kiss off. Helena smiled at him, she was glad he tried to make it OK.

"Don't I get a kiss?" Marion asked.

Rob walked towards her and gave her a long kiss as well. Then he went to Cathy, who he kissed tenderly. At last he kissed Kim, who kissed him back and hugged him.

He sat shyly. They were all looking at him.

"Still, I don't want to play this evening," he muttered.

"No dear, it's OK. I heard you. You may watch when Marion plays with Kim. First we'll give her a tour, and then her punishment." Helena licked her lips.

Rob saw the arrival of the catering service, and he went to the door to accept the delivery and to pay.

Marion followed him and they showed the man from the catering the way to the dining room. Warm-hold plates were placed and on top of those the dishes with the ordered food were placed.

The man from the catering service told them they would be back tomorrow to pick everything up again and wished them bon appetit.

Rob had switched the lights on. Lamps on the wall gave a yellow dim light and the two chandeliers in the middle of the table, each on one side above the table, shined with a soft light. He closed the curtains and lit a few candles standing on the table. From a nearby table Rob placed knives and forks on the dining table and filled five glasses with red wine from a wine bottle which already had been opened.

Marion had called the others and soon they were having a copious meal.

The conversation was flippant and teasing. The flickering candles gave the large room an intimate atmosphere. Kim and Cathy were having a loud conversation, while Helena and Marion softly spoke to each other. Rob was a fast eater and he leaned back to listen to what they all were saying.

He looked at Marion, who smiled at him and then said: "Next week around this time we will be married Rob."

He admitted: "Yes, you will be our wife then. And my Mistress."

Suddenly it was quiet at the table. "So you accept my proposal?" Marion asked.

"Yes. I think you will be a good Mistress. I accept you."

"You make me happy Rob. And I promise: I will make you happy. We will be a good couple!"

She looked in total adoration at Rob, who became shy and felt a bit uncomfortable. She stood up, walked towards him and hugged him. Helena smiled at them. Marion had become her best friend and she was glad Rob finally had surrendered to her.

She made her mind up and spoke to no-one in particular: "When we all are ready, I want to take a walk with Rob and the dogs. Kim, you can take a shower, and I think Marion and Cathy also can use a shower after a hard day of work in the dungeon".

They all agreed and Rob and Helena put on their coats and called for the dogs. They left the building using the kitchen door at the back and walked through the park behind the estate and headed for the nearby forest.

"I still would like to talk to you about Marion, Rob."

"The same goes for me Helena. I was very surprised you supported Marion as my Mistress, while I always thought you and I would be Mistress and bottom; or whatever you would name our s&m relation."

"I must admit, I have thought long about it, but I decided to take a step back. I am your real wife, I think it's enough. We can play s&m games whenever we want, but I don't have to be your Mistress also. In fact, I think it's kind of funny how the rules are divided. And, let's face it; Marion is much more experienced than me. I make mistakes; I get carried away, so it's good Marion will be teaching you."

"Uhmmm, teach me. Teach me what? To endure more pain? I don't know if I want to take those lessons."

"Nonsense. I have spoken to a few other people, experienced people in the S&M world, and by just playing, you probably will develop a desire for more severe 'games'. It's only natural. There will always be a limit and you, only you decide what your limit is. So - it's not something you should be afraid of. I do however have some reservations about your attitude. You are proud, you are stubborn and you are short tempered. Can you behave as a bottom, or sub, or slave, or whatever Marion will name you and honor her? Because that is what's it all about. Do you have it in you, to give her the respect what she is asking from you? I was thinking. Maybe you should be all alone when she wants to teach you. Then you won't feel humiliated, not that you are, but that is how you think sometimes. I really learned to read what you are thinking sometimes. Let me tell you, when you kiss her boot, or mine, and Kim or Cathy are present,I assure you, nobody will laugh. On the contrary, it is something sacred; it's a bond between two lovers and has nothing to do with humiliation."

In silence they walked further along the path. They had to watch for pools, for it had rained that evening and they didn't want to get dirty clothes. The dogs didn't mind, they ran through the bushes and when they thought they had found a trace of some animal, they disappeared for a few minutes. But after a while they came back again and the game started all over again, sniffing and searching.

They headed back, using a different path and entered the village.

"Helena, Marion mentioned I will wear her collar sometime in the near future. What do you think of that?"

"I'm fine with that. She is your Mistress, you will wear her collar. I find it rather cute. Maybe I will collar you too, if Marion will give me permission. Something like first Mistress and second Mistress."

When she saw Rob's perplexed face, in the sparse light of the street lanterns, she couldn't resist laughing aloud. "Cheer up, use your safeword and off with it. Unless you develop a need to be our slave. I can imagine that, you know. Why not? You will have such a good life dear. Look where you are now. How long ago were you separated from Jenny? Almost one year ago now. You have four women who adore you, you can get laid each night. I buy you all the clothes you want, I bury you under satin and lace. You have your buddies as a personal guard; you have all the freedom and time. It's a very small price to pay for you, to be our slave now and then. And tonight, we will make love again. Just you and I."

Rob sighed; he knew every word she had spoken was true.

"I'm convinced, wife and Mistress. But tonight I will only act as your husband."

"I don't want anything else, dear. I was so afraid I was losing you. We have found each other, we have waited all our live for each other, and then a stupid misunderstanding, or a panic attack, could have divided us permanently. I think I owe Jenny a favor. I'm thinking about inviting her when you marry Marion. She has changed I think. She still loves you, but differently. What do you think?"

Rob thought about it, gave a sigh and said: "Before you do I want to make sure there are no hard feelings between us. So, since the wedding is next weekend, I want to speak her as soon as possible."

"Do you want me to be there?"

"Do you think it is necessary? You have spoken to her lately, in person."

Helena thought for a moment. "What about if I accompany you, and then leave you for thirty minutes or so. I will do some shopping - buy you some lingerie to surprise you - and then show up again. And I will show you in her presence what I have bought for you - some sort of a lesson for her. A tiny revenge from me."

"I like your idea. I will phone her tomorrow."

Hand in hand they walked home. When they entered the estate, Helena asked "Shall we take a look in the dungeon? I think there will be a hot scene going on. Just to take a look."

Rob searched her face for ulterior motives, but Helena looked back at him with a complete innocent expression on her face.

"I know you want to take a look," Rob accused her, "Let's take a look. But I tell you now: BLACK!" with a loud voice.

"I hear you Rob, no need to shout. You used your safeword; it's fine with me."

Rob saw a glimpse of disappointment come over her face; it was only there for a moment, then her face had again a neutral expression. Without giving away her feelings, Helena climbed down the stairs, holding Rob's hand and together they accessed the dungeon.

The dungeon consisted of a number of rooms, which were not in use yet. There would be a clothing room, a bathroom with a few toilets, an examining room and a room that could be used as classroom or for other 'scenes'.

The main room was the dungeon, still not ready. But, in the middle a rack was placed next to a whipping bench and on the floor an X-cross was lying, ready to be erected.

Rob knew he would be very busy the following days.

Marion and Cathy were both dressed as Mistresses, wearing long high heeled boots, short leather pants and a corset, pushing up their breasts. Marion was also wearing a cap. Marion's corset was red, while Cathy's corset was black. Both were carrying a paddle, they circled round Kim who was lying on the whipping bench. Her lower arms rested on the sideways of the bench securely tied to the device. Her knees and under legs were resting on the lower half of the bench, also securely fastened. The bench was covered with black thick leather and followed the shape of the human body. Her head rested on the end of the bench, she could lift her head up to look around. Her arse was of course pushed upwards by the contours of the bench. She couldn't move her body, just her head.

Rob saw there was room at the lower half of the bench for someone to reach between her legs. It was a very ingenious device. He knew he would be lying on it also someday soon. He shivered and Helena noticed it. She gave him an encouraging pinch into his hand and whispered "It looks worse than it actually is. Look at it this way: your genitals will be out of the way, you can see a penis and ball-protector lying in the middle. It's no use for Kim of course, but we will it use on you."

It was too much. Rob turned and with large steps he left the dungeon. He had the feeling he needed to vomit.

He pressed the button of the lift and went to his new rooms. He closed the door behind him and locked it. For now he had seen enough. He turned on his computer and worked his way through emails and so on. He remembered there was a kitchen installed, opened the door and examined the inside of the refrigerator. Beer! That was what he needed right now.

Looking through his books he decided to read something and to wait for Helena. She could reach him using their special door. The book gave the distraction he longed for and soon he was in his own world.

After an hour or so, he heard the door in between being opened, and he saw Helena standing in the full light. She only wore some lingerie, a waist-cincher and attached nylon stockings, her high-heels and a lace petticoat which he hadn't seen before.

She walked towards him, pressed her naked breasts into his back and started to put off his clothes. He helped her by standing up and soon his clothes were lying on the floor. He only wore his stockings and suspender belt. Helena pushed him backwards to the bedroom and onto his bed. She went on her knees and grabbed his penis. Slowly she licked the head of his penis and pressed his balls softly, then letting her hand glide over the bottom of his penis and upwards, until her hand reached her mouth, still circling her tongue over his knob. Rob lay down and let it all happen, he enjoyed the ride. Helena felt his muscles tightening and she stopped with her actions. She dropped her petticoat and panties and glided her body over his body, pressing her knees against his dick and rubbing his dick a bit with her legs clad in nylons.

She pressed her tongue into his mouth and they battled, pushing, circling and withdrawing. Rob caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Helena then mounted him and let his dick slowly glide into her hot moist cunt. Her cunt lips were very visible when she rode him. In and out, her cuntlips glided along his shaft and were dripping from horniness. They were completely for one another, they knew each pressure point, love point and anything that the other liked. They postponed their climaxing as long as possible but Rob was so stimulated, he felt the fire burning in his loins and making its way to the surface, leaving his dick in heavy, hot spurts.

Helena felt the fluid go into her clefts and she also came. Her cunt muscles retracted and then let go, and again and again. With loud cries she came and the sweat rushed over their bodies.

Helena then let go his limp dick and lay next to Rob, caressing him by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him again. Rob laid his arm beneath her head and pulled her against his body. Helena put her arms down again and started playing with his dick, stroking it slowly. His dick was still wet from their juices, while she felt juices leak out of her wet cunt. They didn't care. They looked in each other's eyes and were stroking each other genitals. When Rob started stroking her full breasts and her nipples, they became fully erect and he took one into his mouth. He rolled his tongue over it and pushed it. Helena started to moan and put her hand between her legs, stimulating her clit. The moans became louder and louder, Rob took the other nipple in his mouth and with his one hand he rolled the other nipple, while with his other hand he searched beneath her ass and finally found what he was looking for: he pushed a finger in her arse and slowly went up and down, as if he was arsefucking her very carefully.

That was too much for Helena and with another cry she came and came. The whole of her body shivered and trembled until she came to rest again. Her breathing was loud and she closed her eyes, her head resting against his body. She almost fell asleep. Rob went off the bed, brought his head between her legs and started eating her pussy he knew so well. Helena pressed her legs in nylons against his head and smothered him almost. Rob felt her suspender clips scratching his ears, and it stimulated him to lick her faster. Rob took a fresh gulp of air sometimes and dived again between her legs. From the outside to her inner lips, then up and finally he pushed his tongue against her clit. He circled it, pushed it and sucked on it. Helena cried it out when he sucked on it, the feeling was indescribable. Then Rob let go, climbed over her and brought his stiff member into her. He started to fuck her, not slowly this time, but rough and fast. He needed it and Helena didn't complain. Again they came together and he pushed the last drops of semen into her, he had nothing left. The fire went out of his body and he felt weak, he needed some sleep and lay down next to her. Within moments they were fast asleep.

1...345678