All Comments on 'The Struggle Ch. 04'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!!!

While i had reservations on how this would turn out and i have a few reservations on 2 things ill have to say GREAT job!!!! i will be waiting to see future stories from you as i find your stories quit interesting many parts of the story i can relate to and parts i would in no way accept however the way you finished the story was in my opinion a bit open ended. my biggest issue would have been michelle when she asked to become his mistress he imo should have said no as he seems to need outside friends in the scene for advice and understanding. i also think brining in sylvia into it the way you did could have been left out "unless" there is yet another series you plan on creating.. hint hint "wink" I think the biggest issue i had with this entire series from a game to the struggle was the way rob buckled every time, From going to red hot anger to compliance is a bit unrealistic, the scene with michelle being the precurser to many revalations would have been the capper for me! bu tthen there would be no story lol GREAT JOB AWAIT FURTHER WORKS FROM YOU!

xoxoginxoxoxoxoginxoxoover 11 years ago
You can't stop now! :(

I've read this story from beginning to end and have to say Rob had so much ahead of him! I was really looking forward to seeing what Mitchell had in store for Rob :( You're such a great writer (unlike me) please continue this story for me, and all your loving readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need another story with Rob

I have read The Struggle after reading A Game Within A Game and have noticed a few errors or problems that I have with the story. Not once did you describe the main character Rob. Not height, weight, looks, hair color, and gave only some idea of his muscle strength. You describe the women at time barely, but never Rob. So we never know how good of a cross-dresser he can be in public. And the women try to push him into dressing totally so that he can go out in public. You keep trying to make all of the women who meet him to fall head over heels madly in love with him. That is a little far fetched, especially for a cross-dresser. Some might fall in love with him over time, but not so fast. You had Cathy try to help Rob with his temper in the first story. After the evaluation by Cathy in the first story about Rob not being Gay or Bi-sexual but only straight; and not really a submissive, but try's to please his women with his strong and independent personally. And him being so strong when he gets mad due to higher adrenaline levels that he will fight if he has to or runs away before he hurts someone. And with his short temper and problem that he has to be humiliated in these S&M games by these women including his wife. Rob considered that he might not do anymore S&M games and did not want his wife to pull anymore of these surprises. But you have the story set so that she keeps doing the surprises, he gets MAD, fights and leaves her and then later comes back instead of a divorce again and again. These women are smart, but they do not seem to learn to leave the poor guy alone from their games even after he canes them. And they seem to think he needs to play the S&M games or he will be bored and leave them. I think with that many women and too many Mistress that with the S&M games that they are pushing poor Rob with no input from him; so that he would kill himself like Marion's first husband John did or he would have to leave these women for good. He needs to keep his own house still as his safe house because of these women pushing his buttons. You had Helena think that she would do no more of her surprises on Rob. I hope that you have her give Rob the a non-aggravating life that he deserves. I think that Rob should be more of a Master than a submissive. Also the Doberman as a guard dog normally only has one master (Rob trained them himself without anyone else) and would only except commands from their owner when they are on guard duty. I do not believe that Marion would have been able to take the dogs from Rob at the party. The dogs would have attacked her to protect Rob and not be removed from his personal space.

I love the character, can relate to him, but think that he needs to have more control of his life and input in the family of women with him because he is the last to find out about things involving himself. And then get grief when he balks and complains.

THE NEXT STORY GIVE ROB MORE BACK BONE AND LESS SURPRISES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When will Rob figure out

...that he is a switch! HELLO!! All you have to do is read the whole punishment trip to the mall, and the canings he gives to his tops(!?!), to know this guy gets off on it, and also gets off on being a bottom sometimes. Being one myself, I can definitely relate, but your story is suffering because these people are all looking like total twits for not recognizing it. Really? All these mistresses, and now this supposed 'head mistress' michelle and none of them have figured Rob out yet? Really? And they want to keep playing their surprises on him, and then he lets them, then of course... well, he's PO'd again <sigh> he's beginning to look like the biggest twit of the bunch and if he continues to come back for more of their surprises, then reading further starts to get a little boring, and I'm not going to care what they do to him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what a whimp

really he thinks he's not a sub biggest wimp there is . I bet he squats to piss too dumb ass wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES