The Student’s Invention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god I had those boys to in my class." MaryAnne said in a panic covering her body with the blanket, when she saw the young men standing there.

Both were mesmerized by the couple's performance, not witnessing anything of this nature in their young lives. The two young men standing only two feet from the couple. They are carrying fishing poles and a tackle box each.

Steve is an imposing man standing six feet tall and very muscular. He was in the service part of Delta Force that is why he got into the security business. The two young men on the other hand are small in stature and by the way they were looking at the couple fucking, are very inexperienced in the ways of lovemaking.

The young men about twenty started to turn, but Steve was too fast for them and had a hold of their shoulders before they could move. "Calm down guys, do you want to see what a mature woman looks like?"

"Steve what are you doing? It will be all over the school, that they saw me nude and fucking."

"Hold on MaryAnne. They won't say anything will you guys, if I let you check out my wife." Steve said, as he retrieved his pants and put them on.

"Sure Mr. Williams we won't say anything to anybody."

"See MaryAnne they won't tell anyone. Oh, by the way let me see your phones before you can look over my wife."

They both gave Steve their phones, he got into them in no time, and deleted any photos they took of the couple having sex saying. "You bad boys taking photos of us."

"Steve have you lost your mind wanting the young men to see your wife naked and have them examine me with their eyes."

"MaryAnne it is good practice for you." Steve said without explaining the reason to the two young men.

"I guess your right Steve. Mark and Matt, you're not going to tell anyone are you?" MaryAnne said as she uncovered her body for her former students to see. The poor older woman had a red hue to her complexion, but did not cover the intimate parts of her body with her hands and arms.

"Mrs. Williams you have so generously let us see you in all your naked glory. You are very courageous to do something like this for us. We respect you very much as a teacher." Mark said smiling at the naked teacher as a way to let her know they are grateful for the opportunity to examine her.

MaryAnne laid the blanket down off her body. She leaned back and brought her feet together, bent her knees and laid them on the blanket. This had the effect of opening her manhole to the prying eyes of her young admirers. Her pussy lips are swollen for her resent fuck fest and their act is running out of her vaginal opening onto the blanket. MaryAnne's nipples are dark brown and large eraser size, they are a highlight to her light color skin.

Mark and Matt ventured closer to the undraped former teacher to take in her wonderful features and scent of a just fucked woman. This is something new to the two as they are very naïve to the female form.

"Can we touch you Mrs. Williams?" Matt asked.

MaryAnne looked at her husband and he nodded his permission to let the young men touch her, so she stated. "First of all, I would like you to call me MaryAnne. Hell, we are close friends now as you have seen as much of me as my GYN sees. Yes, you can touch me if you like." While opening her pleasure palace more for their inspection.

For the next hour they poked and prodded their former teacher. When they were done rubbing her breasts, inserting their fingers in her pussy, she got on her knees without being asked and they prodded her brown star and pussy from the rear.

All three men had erections after the poke fest, so MaryAnne said. "Steve get your pants off, come over here and fuck me doggy style while our two guests take notes. Mark and Matt, you can jerk off while you watch us exercise.

Steve was naked again, lining up his weapon, he took the head of his cock, ran it up and down his wife's slit to get the head moist and then he pushed it into her slowly. MaryAnne was making a grunting noise as he slid his organ home. The two men had their cocks out stroking them like mad. Their eyes were like large saucers, they never have seen a woman fucked in real life only in the X-rated movies. The young men are close enough to the couple mating to hear the squishing sound of their coupling and the erotic smell of sex. Matt and Mark came first, then MaryAnne with a scream and finally Steve with a grunt.

The young men were amazed how Steve spun around, laid on his back and spun MaryAnne around to lay face to face while still coupled. From the position the men were in, they had a great view of their former schoolteachers stuffed pussy, with the act of love running down onto Steve balls. When Steve fell out of his wife's pussy, the older couple sat up, and put their arms behind for support to talk to the Men.

The two are standing with their peckers hanging out, Steve with is cock soaked with his wife's orgasm and MaryAnne showing the two men her recently fucked pussy dripping with cum. They were talking about the fun they had in school 'BC' of all things.

Mark and Matt picked up their fishing gear and both said. "Thank you for the great afternoon, we will be fishing on this side of the pond." As they walked away Steve handed them their phones.

"Well that was fun!" MaryAnne said with a smile.

"Yes, it was. I always wanted to have sex with you outside. Having an audience was a bonus."

The couple went to the car and dressed. Steve picked up the blanket and bottles. They left the picnic area for home.

"Thank you for the great afternoon." Steve told his wife.

"It was a surprise, but fun." MaryAnne admitted.

By the time they arrived home it was dark, and both were exhausted. They went to sleep and did not awake until the alarm went off at Seven AM. Realizing it was Monday MaryAnne was a nervous wreck in a few hours she will be nude in front of an unknow number of people. She was too nervous to eat and could barely shower, dress and do her makeup.

"I really shouldn't worry about what to wear I probably won't have it on that long anyway." She thought as she put on a comfortable matching bra set and a Dress with buttons down the front to make it easy to remove. She put on a pair of running shoes as she figures she will be exercising.

"We will have to go now to get to Carl's house by ten." Steve called to his wife.

She walked into the room her face was ashen it looked like she is going to be sick.

Steve took her arm and asked. "Are you alright."

"Yes, just get me some aspirin and I will be fine." MaryAnne stated as Steve went to get what she asked for.

Steve brought her the bottle of aspirin and a bottle of water, took her hand, and led her to the car. MaryAnne took the aspirin on the way and felt better by the time they arrived at Carl's house. There were three cars in the driveway. The door to the house opened before MaryAnne had a chance to get out of the car. Today MaryAnne realized that Aric has grown into a very handsome young man, he is easy on the eyes, and this made MaryAnne more agreeable to what she will have to endure.

Aric was there to open the door like a gentleman saying. "Hi Mrs. Williams, I am glad you decided to help me with my project." The real reason he wanted to open the door for his former teacher is to see if he could look up her dress and see if she is wearing panties. He was disappointed she had on a pair tan panties.

Aric led them inside to the library, where Carl and another man were.

"Hi Steve and Mrs. Williams, this is my lawyer Darryl Scott, he has a contract for both of you to sign."

Darryl went to MaryAnne first. The contract was a thirty-page document. He explained every page, asked if she had any questions, and had her initial it if she agreed. She signed her full name on the last page.

The short version of the contract states; when Aric calls MaryAnne she must go, or they lose the contract. The upside is she is getting paid one hundred dollars an hour when she is nude.

The other contract took a few hours to finish up and Aric sat and talked with MaryAnne while the negotiations for the security contract was going on.

MaryAnne became more comfortable with Aric and what she will have to do as they discussed different subjects. She realizes that they both have much the same views on many of the topics they discussed.

It was going on three o'clock when the security contract was finally signed.

"Do you want to start to test the spinning bike today Mrs. Williams, or do you want to wait until you have other times available?"

Having been given an option MaryAnne said. "Let's start now and see how your invention works."

"Do you mind if you have an audience while you test the Bike?" Aric asked.

"I don't mind." MaryAnne said she resolved herself to the fact, that she will be totally exposed, while she remembered yesterday as Mark and Matt watched her have sex, which she enjoyed.

Aric led the way, the group followed through the playroom, and into his so-called lab. "This is the bike I designed for women." He said to Steve, his father, and Darryl.

There was a large dildo on the bike, so MaryAnne asked. "Aric do you have a smaller size insert for the bike?"

"Yes, I do Mrs. Williams." Aric said as he brought four different size fake peckers, so MaryAnne could pick one.

Pointing to one that was about the size of her husband she asks. "Could you put this one on? And call me Mary or MaryAnne we are going to be incredibly good friends in a few minutes."

"I will put this on while you get ready. I would like you completely nude while testing if you don't mind."

"Well of course you want me completely nude and I don't mind." His tester said as she slipped her hands under her dress and skimmed her panties down until they lay in a puddle around her feet, unbuttoned the dress, gave it to her husband and removed her bra. Picked up the panties gave them along with the bra to Aric. "You want a souvenir of the first woman in the flesh you have seen." The nude woman along with all the men giggling causing Aric to turn red, while handing her undergarments to him.

Aric was mesmerized by the physical beauty of the first naked woman he has seen in real life, who is an older woman, but pissed to the max about her comment and this caused an outbreak of laughter from the men in attendance. He will have to knock her down a notch or two before the afternoon is over.

"MaryAnne I would like to do a cursory inspection of your opening, to determine that the size of the device that will be inserted in you will not harm you. Could you lean on the table, spread your legs and would it be Okay with you if I insert my fingers in your vagina to check you? I am genuinely concerned about your wellbeing, I don't want the inserted instrument to injure you internally." Aric said with fake concern, using the proper name for her lady parts, as to embarrass the hapless teacher in front of the group, and force her to submit to a humiliating search of her intimate parts in front of all present.

MaryAnne reprimanded herself for the remark that caused Aric's embarrassment now the tables are turned, and she pleaded with Aric. "Can we do this in private and will it be Okay with you if my husband checks me? Please!" She had a look of total humiliation on her face.

"No I am sorry but I will have to do the exam to make sure you are lubricated properly, also I want to make sure you will not be injured. I will need your services for a while as I am designing other products for women to use." Giving what looked like a sadistic smile to the miserable teacher and letting her know she will be humiliated in the future also, for her embarrassing remark.

The last remark sent a chill through MaryAnne's spine. She will probably be seventy years old before Aric releases her from the contract she thinks. Reluctantly she put her hands on the table and bent over, she spread her legs a little for balance. Apparently, she didn't have her legs spread enough, so Aric gently moved her legs apart by using his feet to spread her legs wider and rubbing his covered erection between her butt cheeks. This was unseen by her husband. She could feel the cold air on her nether region when he did that. It gave her an idea how much she is exposed to the group. His covered cock rubbing her butt cheeks gave her a hint of the size of his cock also.

Aric took an unwarranted amount of time abusing the mature woman's intimate opening. Kneeling, inserting two and then three fingers into her. This is the first time that he has been this close to a woman that he could use his fingers to explore her femininity and in front of her husband, and other males. It is a boost to his confidence, and he was going to take full advantage of it.

Despite the circumstances MaryAnne was becoming aroused. Aric's bumbling actions caused a sexual reaction from the poor the woman. "Please can we get on with the testing Aric." MaryAnne said, thrusting her bottom to meet his fingers as now, he has three fingers in her pussy and using them as a cock, pumping them in and out of her moist opening.

"Can we get on with the testing as I have to get back to the office." Steve said in an angry voice as he could see his wife is humiliated almost to tears.

"Steve, you have to calm down, I don't want to see an outburst like that from you again towards my son or the contract will be cancelled." Carl admonished as he knows Steve is decorated veteran, with Delta Force in the service to this country and doesn't want him to have a flashback as he has been in brutal combat.

Done with the exam. Aric had MaryAnne go to the Bike.

"Okay Mary put your feet on the peddles and in the straps. Stand and I will aim the internal apparatus for you." Aric says as he opens her pussy with the fingers on one hand and inserts the tip with the other. "Sit down and start peddling."

MaryAnne, who's face is tear streaked from the embarrassment of her internal examination by one of her former students, starts to peddle and this is causing a fucking motion, from the dildo that is inserted in her. In five minutes, she huffed and puffed her way to her first orgasm. She screams and slams down hard on the fake cock. They had to catch her, as she fell off the bike. Steve and Aric helped the exhausted woman to the couch, where she sat in a most unladylike position, she did not care one bit at this time as she has no modesty left after the last hour of degradation she went through at the hands of Aric and His father.

Aric looking at his former teacher, her makeup streaked from tears, he humiliated her in front of the men here and her husband, has made him realize that he does not want to humiliate any woman. He thought this would be fun for all there, but he was wrong. "Mrs. Williams I am sorry for what I put you through. I have this prototype exercise machine and wanted to see if it works. I didn't know how I could test it and told my father. He told me that you volunteered to test it, now I think that you were forced to test it. Is that true?"

"Well it was part of the deal we made to secure the contract from your fathers company Aric, but I am a teacher and want to help young people, so we figured this is a chance to do something that may give you a start with your own business, but as you know this is very embarrassing and humiliating for me. I still did it for you." MaryAnne said, still laying in a very exposed position and not wanting to blame Aric's father fully for her predicament.

"Dad, I want you to cancel Mrs. Williams contract, if she wants to help me, it will be her decision. She looks so upset and I am ashamed of myself for what I put her though today."

"Darryl, give me Mrs. Williams contract and amend Steve's contract write out all references to his wife performing or he will lose the contract." Embarrassed at what he wanted to do to the teacher. He thought it was a good idea, but in reality, it is not much fun to make someone do something like this under direst.

Feeling much better about the situation, MaryAnne still mindless of her nudity, got up and shook Carl's hand as she said. "It was a very good life lesson for your son Aric to realize that you can't bend a person's thinking using a contract. They have to buy into a plan that makes everyone happy. A win, win situation is the best for all parties." A very diplomatic move on MaryAnne's part to smooth over the situation.

She went to her dress and put it on leaving it unbuttoned as Aric came to her with a wad of bills. "Here is five hundred dollars for your help today Mrs. Williams."

"I can't take all that I was only here for a few hours it is only five now and we started at three."

"Okay Mrs. Williams let me put it another way then. You will receive two hundred for your time and a three hundred bonus for teaching my son to be a good person. How about that?" Carl said.

"All right that will work. MaryAnne said as she took the money from Aric. "Thank you very much Aric."

"Do you think you can help me again sometime Mrs. Williams?"

"I will think about it, Aric. I will call you and let you know." MaryAnne said as she walked with her husband to their car, so comfortable nude she left the dress open.

All Rights Reserved 2020 to 2040


12