The Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know there's no going back for you," Cheryl warned her.

"I don't want to go back. I love it. I love what you're doing to me. I love being your little lesbian, your sister," Lani cried as she moved her body in unison with the older girl's. Lani looked over to see Cindi and Ann in a sixty-nine on the bed beside her.

Cheryl fucked her until Lani exploded for the third time that night but this time she was left completely exhausted on the bed.

The girls laughed at how spent Lani was after her introduction to lesbian sex.

Later Cheryl and Ann went downstairs to tidy up while Cindi and Lani prepared for bed.

"Let's shower. I want to shave you," Cindi cooed.

Cindy led Lani into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet as she snipped away handfuls of soft black pubic hair. Once trimmed close, they took up a position in the walk in shower with Lani sitting on a built in stall, spreading her legs so Cindi could lather her up.

Cindy took nice slow, smooth strokes as Lani's bare flesh soon came into view. Once she was satisfied, she wiped off the bare pussy with a cloth and then showered them both as the water washed away any remaining stubble and suds.

Cindi padded the little pussy dry and then used her tongue to ensure she was silky smooth. Lani moved her foot up on the stall giving her new lesbian lover full access to her now shaved pussy. "That's sooo much better baby," Cindi cooed.

"I could spend all night licking your tasty little treat,"

"I'll let you," Lani assured her as she rubbed her fingers through her now wet hair.

The two slept together in Cheryl's bed with Ann sleeping with the older girl down the hall.

Lani didnt feel strange at all as she walked into the kitchen the next morning naked. Cheryl immediately took in Lani's new shorn appearance. "Nice, I love your shaved pussy baby. Its shaved smooth like mine," she admired.

After a light breakfast of pancakes, Cheryl informed Lani she was in for a real treat. Cheryl put a sheet out on the living room carpet and had Lani lay down on her back while the other two girls enjoyed a mimosa.

Cheryl took lube and rubbed it all across Lani's now shaved smooth skin. With one hand she tweaked and pulled on Lani's hard nipple, and the other she worked two, then three lubed fingers into her well oiled box drawing groans from Lani.

Cheryl expertly teased and toyed with her nipples while moving all four fingers and then balling up her fist, her hand inside Lani's pussy. Lani spread her legs wider as Cheryl stretched her pussy, pushing more and more of her hand in with little squishing noises.

"That's it baby, take it. Just relax, give yourself to me, completely to me," Cheryl cooed as she worked her fist in, deeper and deeper.

"She's taking it all," Ann gushed. "Yes, she is," Cindi beamed.

Soon Cheryl had her hand all the way up Lani's pussy, up to her wrist as the young Hawaiian girl lightly held on to Cheryl's arm, guiding her. "Fuck, fuck...." Lani moaned

"You're a fuckin' natural," Cheryl smiled. "No one's taken so much so soon. Your little pussy loves the attention she's getting. I'm going to have so much fun with you," she added.

Within moments Lani came hard as Cheryl bent down and lovingly kissed the girl laying spent in front of her. Before the end of the day, each girl had taken turns fisting their new young neophyte. Another girl completely turned - a sister.

Soon school let out for summer break and the four girls continued to get together almost every day. Cindi and Lani were inseparable staying with each other several nights a week without anyone really thinking anything about it.

It was difficult for the girls to say their goodbyes as each headed off to college.

Cheryl was headed to UNC and Cindi and Ann both to Duke. Lani briefly flirted with the idea of going to Duke as well but it had been her dream to attend Penn State and she ultimately decided to fulfill her destiny. Provided of course that Cindi visit her from time to time!

The shy, reclusive girl who joined the band just a couple of years ago was a distant memory. Lani didn't know what lay ahead at State but she was clear about her own orientation. Like Cheryl had said, there was no going back.

When Lani arrived at her new dorm, the roommate had already unloaded and left. Lani's mom and dad helped move her stuff in and kissed her goodbye just an hour later. Lani was in the restroom freshening up when she heard the door open and close and a gorgeous young blonde came into view.

"Hi, I'm Julie," she smiled putting out her hand. "And you must be Lani?"

"Yes," Lani smiled back extending her hand. Julie was just amazing looking to Lani.

Sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, and about the same height wearing short distressed denim shorts showing lots of thigh and a halter top which did little to hide her budding breasts and the nipples which were clearly outlined under the top.

"Are you Japanese?" Julie asked?

"Close, Hawaiian," Lani smiled.

"I'm sorry. That was rude," Julie countered.

"No, that's fine. Actually my father teaches Asian studies at Duke. We have our origins in Asia but no... I'm Hawaiian."

"I just meant. Well, you're really pretty," Julie added.

"Thank you. You are too...very pretty." Lani turned and looked at the mirror seeing Julie's reflection as the young girl studied Lani. Julie was everything Lani hoped a roommate would be. Now it was a matter of when and how. Julie would be more than a roommate. Lani smiled, and it was just a matter of when and how.

12