All Comments on 'The Studio Visit'

by eroyalc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Margot wants Caroline for herself as that's why she gave Arthur permission to seduce her. She saw on the app how submissive Caroline was and now Caroline is her target to seduce with Arthur as Caroline's barriers are slowly being broken down by the ravenous couple.

Eventually, Arthur will use his street smarts to get Caroline to share the art studio with them before Margot shines her art knowledge in front of Caroline as she is getting totally mesmerizing by the fabulous woman. Her power slowly declines as the couple takes charge by making Caroline do much of the work resetting the art studio according to their specifications, not hers at all!

Caroline is forced to dismiss her tenant from the studio and is made to sleep in the studio providing guard duty.

Margot persuades Caroline to babysit her four children at their home while leaving her babysitter to supervise HER and their children. Caroline is kept ragged all night

Eventually, she sells her studio for a song to the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There definitely has to be a few more parts to this story...

eroyalceroyalcover 1 year agoAuthor

to the anon who wrote the first comment: thank you for blessing me with the first fan-fiction ever made about my writing :D i love it.

second anon: hoping / planning / intending for another story with these characters, but art cannot be rushed! stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But, really, not much in the way of sex.

He plays with her pussy. She cums.

Nothing with/to her breasts.

Nothing with/to her ass.

Nothing with/to his cock. Or balls.

Three stars.

chalamgrchalamgrabout 1 year ago

Excellent read! It is rare to find a piece of erotica that is (a) well-written, (b) well-edited and, (c) cognizant of the fact that the best sex is found between the ears and not the legs. Most porn-lit is more concerned with the physical mechanics of sex which we share with the unthinking animals and ignore or give short shrift to the mental aspects which we, as humans, alone enjoy.

Bravo for your work and looking forward to more.

nikisixxnikisixxabout 1 year ago

i loved your story and your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous