The Study Break Pt. 02

Story Info
Night two gets even better.
1.2k words
4.39
7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning came and Scott found Jayla tucked under his arm, her head on his chest, and a smile across her sleeping face. Looks like she found as much enjoyment in last night as he did. Scott carefully climbed out of bed and walked to the door, still nude from the nights antics. He peeked out of the door to see if his roommate's door was still shut, indicating he was home which he was. Turning around, he finds Layla's eyes open, looking over his naked body.

"Good morning, lovely," Scott says.

"Mmm good morning, Scott. Looks like I didn't completely wear you out." Layla says as she moves her eyes to his morning wood.

"No ma'am, I believe I would always stand to attention for you," Scott says with a smile.

"Mmm that's good. So you wouldn't mind me taking care of that for you before I go?" Layla says while crawling towards Scott at the end of the bed.

"I certainly wouldn't want to deprive you," Scott says as he leans back in his stance, pushing his cock towards Jayla's eager lips.

When they got downstairs, the roommate and his girlfriend were waiting. Smiling, they tease Scott and Jayla saying things like, "it sounded like Jayla took a liking to you, last night," or "I knew she'd end up sucking your dick." Apparently, these two were the type of friends who openly shared everything together. Jayla just smiled and said, "mmhmm."

Later that day, Scott thought he should reach out to Jayla and thank her for the amazing night and make sure there wasn't anything awkward to sort out. This was his first experience with this, afterall. So, he sends Jayla a text.

"Hey, Jayla! How're you?"

"I'm well, just packing a bag," Jayla replies.

"Oh yeah? Where are you going?" Scott asks curiously. He did not expect the answer he received, next.

"Your place," was all she said.

"Is that so?!" Scott returns, eagerly.

"That is, if it's okay with you," Jayla says.

"It's more than okay, I only have one question," Scott texts. "Why pack a bag when I intend on getting you upstairs and keeping you nude until well after the sun's up?"

"Oh! So I could just come in my yoga pants and t-shirt? You wouldn't mind?" Jayla asks.

"Whatever gets you over here and in my bed the fastest is my answer." Scott says.

No more than thirty minutes when by and Jayla was at his door. This time, the two exploded with passion as soon as Jayla stepped inside. Locked into a deep kiss, Scott removes Jayla's jacket and picks her up into his arms. Jayla, wrapping her legs around Scott smiles with a moan of approval.

Now upstairs, Scott lays Jayla back onto the bed before standing to remove his shirt. As he does, Jayla sits up and begins playing with Scott's belt and jeans until she frees his swelling cock. "God, I've wanted you in my mouth all day!" she exclaims.

With a handful of her hair, Scott works his cock deeper in Jayla's throat. Jayla's sweet moans only makes Scott slow his pace and deepen his thrusts. He is coming to know what truly drives Jayla wild, and his cock slowly ans steadily working her throat does just that. Reaching down, Scott grabs the bottom of Jayla's shirt and brings it overhead, revealing her dark and perky tits. Squeezing deep, bringing whote to his knuckles, he takes her breasts into his hands.

"I need to see this ass with less on," Scott says with intent. Jayla rolls to her hands and knees ans looks back at Scott, waiting for his approval. As Scott rolls the tight yoga pants down over her ass, he is met with yet another surprise. Jayla is wearing the sexiest oaurnof white lace panties, thong cut, and absolutely stunning wrapped around her gorgeous ass. The color of the fabric poppibg around her dark chocolate colored skin. Without restraint, Scott gives her bouncy ass a spank. "Oh please give me another, just make it harder, sir," Jayla moans. Scott gladly obliges.

With his cock now throbbing, engorged with veins, Scott goes to remove her panties. "May I keep them on? I feel like such a bad girl when I'm fucked with my panties to the side," Jayla asks softly. At this, something primal takes over Scott as he bends down and wraps his hand soft, but firmly around her neck; "you want me to take you as is ans use you for my enjoyment?" he asks as his free hand runs over the lace above her pussy.

"Oh God, yes, please, Scott," Jayla says with a near cry for his cock. Pressing on Jayla's back, Scott lowers her head to the bed. With her round ass held high, he runs two fingers under the lace, tease her warm, wet pussy. Reaching into his nighstand drawer, Scott grabs a condom and slips it onto his cock. "Thank you," Jayla says with sincerity.

Slowly, Scott presses the head of his cock into Jayla's pussy. The dark folds turn bright pink as she accepts him in. Scott burries himself to the hilt and marvels at how good her pussy feels wrapped around his cock. Steadily he begins to stroke her deep wet pussy. Squeezing her hips, he pulls her onto himself. With each thrust, he forces a moan out of Jayla.

Now, with a hard and steady rhythm, Scott fucks Jayla. Owning her pussy. Taking her deep and ruthlessly as she cums on his cock, time after time, squeezing his shaft each orgasm. Scott slows and pulls out of her. "Please lay down and let me take over," Jayla says.

Scott lays back on the bed as Jayla runs her fingers over his thighs. She climbs up, reaches under to grab his cock, and instead pulls at the condom, saying, "it really meant a lot that you put this on ans didn't assume it was okay; if you're okay with it, I'd like to take it off and feel you fill me full of your cum," Jayla said longingly. "You said you were taking over; my cock is yours to enjoy," Scott says with a grin.

A quick snap and the condom was off. Easing back, Jayla lets out whimpering moan. Scotts cock feels amazing in her warm pussy, she doesn't want to leave. With the same surprise she gave Scott the might before, Jayla now begins riding his cock like nothing he's ever experienced. She rides hard and fast. She leans forward with her hands on his chest and she works her hips to pound her pussy onto his cock. Scott was in heaven.

Feeling the point of no return creeping up, Scott holds Jayla down onto his body and flips the two of them over. Now with her ankles in his hands, Scott spreads Jayla wide and slow fucks her deep and passionately. "Are you ready for it, Jayla?"

"Oh fuck yes, please give me every drop of your delicious cum!" Jayla shouts.

With a deep growl, Scott burries himself to the balls and begins to spasm as each rope shoots deep into her pretty pink pussy. The weight of Scott's body lays on top of her as Jayla uses her pussy to further milk his cock. The sheer weight of his manly body laying on her makes her feel safe and owned; she lets the feeling take her over.

The two kiss and pet each other, still yet to separate. This was beginning to be yet another night to remember ans Scott was happy for it. Who knew that a drunken text would end up to this soul filling sex?

MS